Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (50997 Views)

When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Lordhades21(m): 1:57am On Nov 30, 2021
skywalker240:

Make i give your woman 500k make hear say i no turn her toto to paperweight angry . (na joke o) grin

Bottom line is, never boast with a woman wink

LOL... Not boasting men.. Truth is good women still dey las las
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Franklyfrank300(m): 4:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Well, the mentality is bad..

But a man need to make money so it won't be because of money someone will take your babe from you..

We should get into something doing and be consistent, she might later realize her mistakes but then there won't be time to come back..

If you're making cool money she cannot go of money is her reason for love.

A lot of money is circulating online and you can only get one by learning a digital skill.

Become an Amazon associate
Freelancer
Virtual assistant
Affiliate marketer

You'll have no worry about who leaves when you're busy making money.

I have a free replay video that explains how virtual assistant and affiliate marketing works.

I can help you get across any of them. Connect with me for it then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.