Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (51004 Views)

When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lkillbrokehoes: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Rantings of broke guy disguising as a wealthy one. cool

Look, baba, I knew you right from way baaack o. Because I leave you make you party around here no mean say I no know wetin sup. wink

Have fun, sweetness. cheesy
Sharap there leech, if you don't have any proof keep shut there. undecided angry

I've even lost the tiny respect I have for you on this forum and lastly if you think Ikillbrkehoes is broke, that's your problem. I will never prove anything to you or any online nonentities unless I feel like. cool

Good night and sweet dreams.
cool tongue
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Sharap there leech, if you don't have any proof keep shut there. undecided angry

I've even lost the tiny respect I have for you on this forum and lastly if you think Ikillbrkehoes is broke, that's your problem. I will never prove anything to you or any online nonentities unless I feel like. cool

Good night and sweet dreams.
cool tongue

Ehwooooo. E pain am ooooo. grin

Who cares about getting respect from a 22-year-old who isn't even in the league of my kind of men? Rich man wannabe. grin

Cam down, you go soon hammer that money wey you dey imagine. No rush am. No fake am too. You have deceived us for too long. You and your inexistent independent girlfriends, lands, house and obodo oyibo travels. grin

Bye boy.

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by winner37(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
vikgreen01:

Are u sure u traveled out with this your English

No I traveled in
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lkillbrokehoes: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ehwooooo. E pain am ooooo. grin

Who cares about getting respect from a 22 years old who isn't even in the league of my kind of men? Rich man wannabe. grin

Cam down, you go soon hammer that money we you dey imagine. No rush am. No fake am too. You have deceived us for too long. You and your inexistent independent girlfriends, lands, house and obodo oyibo travels. grin

Bye boy.
Hahahaha me pained? you are obviously the one that is really pained. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't let jealousy kill you there, you are obviously pained because I said that I don't do broke, entitled and gold digging leeches like you and your types, say na by force? abeg free me. NIGERIAN girls are only good for sex and nothing else, that's the gospel truth.

and lastly I never said that I'm dating a white woman and I'm not 22, if I've ever posted something like that here, screenshot it, nonsense! cheesy

you are not even ashamed of showing your gold digging trait blantantly, I really pity you. undecided
Haters like you just hate on successful people, tell me, if you keep hating on people better than you, do you ever think you will ever move forward in life? or you think life is all about gambling and betting that you do? you should learn to respect yourself.
angry undecided
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Hahahaha me pained? you are obviously the one that is really pained. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't let jealousy kill you there, you are obviously pained because I said that I don't do broke, entitled and gold digging leeches like you and your types, say na by force? abeg free me. NIGERIAN girls are only good for sex and nothing else, that's the gospel truth.

and lastly I never said that I'm dating a white woman and not 22, if I've ever posted something like that here, screenshot it, nonsense! cheesy

you are not even ashamed of showing your gold digging trait blantantly, I really pity you. undecided
Haters like you just hate on successful people, tell me, if you keep hating people better than you, do you ever think you will ever move forward in life? or you think life is all about gambling and betting that you do? you should learn to respect yourself.
angry undecided

Chu chu chu. Byeeeeeee, Icejayz, the wannabe Obi Cubana. tongue cheesy

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lkillbrokehoes: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Chu chu chu. Byeeeeeee, Icejayz, the wannabe Obi Cubana. tongue cheesy
Byeeeeeeeeeee, Victoria imabong edet the gold digging leech and sex freak from akwa ibom. cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Byeeeeeeeeeee, Victoria imabong edet the gold digging leech and sex freak from akwa ibom. cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

Lol. Try another punchline. This one no enter. grin

Those aren't even my names, dummy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Ryan14(m): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Women problems plenty ooo

So many haven't experienced Orgasms

And so so many haven't experience true love

Thank God GOD no be woman
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Skynet55: 12:23am On Nov 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
She's 100% right. Every woman has a price.

If someone like Dangote tests me with 100 million, ehn, he will be looking for trouble.

Don't mention me. I just stated my truth.
you overrate yourself, your not upto standard, are u even worth 10k to tested with

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Skynet55: 12:25am On Nov 27, 2021
grossintel:
If you transfer my babe 500k na me and her go follow chop the money. We will use part of the money and go for vacation self, mumu girl.
but ur girl go still fvck the guy behind your back for more no reason am bros
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by calcal: 3:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Cashsteady:
Seriously Nigerian girls are just plain useless and this is the truth... They are just nothing but broke useless hoes who only cares about money... Reason why white girls are far better. You hardly see a white girl dating a guy because of the money.. even if a rich nigga is trying to bribe them, they tell you no straight up and even tell you to Bleep off with your money. Reason why most of them cheats over there is probably because they found a bigger dick than their partners they don't cheat for the money..

Yahoo boys of 18 years old dey tear pussy of a married lady of 30 years . Why? Because of the money!

Na only Nigeria girl you' go dey text she no go reply but once you say send aza fast fast she don reply.

This their money mentally is so annoying tbf ... No real girl in Nigeria all are just after fucking money..

Niggas you better make money and secure a better life for yourself outside this country, marry better oyinbo girl rather all this useless liabilities Called Nigerian girls.

Say it again!

illiterate oyinbo girl way better than educated Nigerian girl.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Truvelisback(m): 4:39am On Nov 27, 2021
drizslim:
These eve gender no say nothing come out , that why they always looking for some one's innocent son to find them undecided
The true love is the MONEY.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lkillbrokehoes: 4:40am On Nov 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Try another punchline. This one no enter. grin

Those aren't even my names, dummy. cheesy
Hahahaha Stop denying your names Victoria imabong effiong

Enweghi uche ya ewu
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lkillbrokehoes: 4:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Skynet55:
you overrate yourself, your not upto standard, are u even worth 10k to tested with
Lol don't mind the hater called Victoria imabong effiong aka Uyailncomparabl, I don't even think she's worth sharwarma and Pepsi cheesy
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Truvelisback(m): 4:44am On Nov 27, 2021
Godada:

Not just your girlfriend.

Everyone has a price.

There are many Naija ladies out there hasn't earn or even dream of counting 500k.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by DroppingLiquid: 5:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Realtalk20:
smh

Next

That's what you get when you put your hope in those dirty, give me addicted, urgent 2k begging, smelly pussy having, 24hrs wig wearing, never been ambitious, big bellied, fake eye lash wearing, bleached skin having, STD spreading, olosho career living Nigerian girls.

Those things are disgusting, better go for Ghanaian or Cameroonian girls and have peace grin

Nigerian men have spoiled Ghanaian girls. The truth is that you guys are cancer whereever you go to. Nigerians in Ghana been giving their school fees to girls since time immemorial. They always want to use money to impress women in any country. Now wen a Ghanian girl sees a Nigerian, the first thing is money.

If Nigerian women have entitlement mentality, please know that it's your fault.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Cherishpearl: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.
.....let her be...
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by tosaino95(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Na who dey find girlfriend all these dey do like that when you nack and you comot face if another man like send her 1mil to her none of my concern.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Skynet55:

Is that what your mother collected from her first boyfriend to have her virginity taken?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol don't mind the hater called Victoria imabong effiong aka Uyailncomparabl, I don't even think she's worth sharwarma and Pepsi cheesy

Mpagi there, ekwensu. grin

You are not in my league in any ramifications. I say post picture of your akkant balance, you say no.

Wannabe Obi Cubana. grin

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Ryan14:
Women problems plenty ooo

So many haven't experienced Orgasms

And so so many haven't experience true love

Thank God GOD no be woman

Why will they experience orgasms? When una no sabi nack. grin

Just to whine una dry waist like stick for bed and cum under 4 minutes. Omo! cheesy
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Skynet55: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is that what your mother collected from her first boyfriend to have her virginity taken?
No but its what was your mama was paid as a whor.e bfor she met your dad as typical akwaibomite wey una be

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Skynet55:
Yes, its what my mama was paid as an imolite ashawo bfor she met my dad as typical poto poto republic wey we be

Fixed. grin
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by MummyD2020(f): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2021
chinchonglee:

In reality God's love is the most suspicious.

Have you seen the suffering and chaos in pples lives?

Please dnt bring spirituality to reality

Ok
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Skynet55: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Fixed. grin

fool I ain't even igbogrin but everyone knows yall are Golddigging leaches with only toto to offer now crawl back to that ur ashawo den

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Skynet55:
I am so sorry my queen for the insult, please forgive me, will you? embarassed I beg of you.

I forgive you. Go and sin no more. cool

It's not everyone you insult on the internet maka generational curses. Ekwensu. cool
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by DissTroy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
lezz:
Idle bored and dumb people are trying their best to turn Twitter into the useless app called Facebook

Idle unmotivated olosho posts anything to start up a conversation to trend.

Nairaland is still a junk site.

Facebook is now more of a hook-up platform, including the groups, except for relatively few pages for tech and learning.

The nitwits have invaded LinkedIn too. That was the last frontier for professionals to connect and discuss opportunities now these girls have ruined it with picture uploads of them hanging out with insipid motivational quotes which are as fake as Buhari's claim to piosity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Ryan14(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=108002186]

Why will they experience orgasms? When una no sabi nack. grin

Just to whine una dry waist like stick for bed and cum under 4 minutes. Omo! cheesy[/q

Uyai, abadie? ��

4minutes no plenty for you Abi?
Na food?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lezz(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2021
DissTroy:

Facebook is now more of a hook-up platform, including the groups, except for relatively few pages for tech and learning.

The nitwits have invaded LinkedIn too. That was the last frontier for professionals to connect and discuss opportunities now these girls have ruined it with picture uploads of them hanging out with insipid motivational quotes which are as fake as Buhari's claim to piosity.
The harm is multifaceted, I wonder how people in relationship now cope with their significant other active on social media.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by DissTroy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
lezz:
The harm is multifaceted, I wonder how people in relationship now cope with their significant other active on social media.

And paternity fraud is even more on the rise. The supposed innocent girl posting bible verses social media has 6 guys she's banged within 4 months in her inbox and a trail of several abortións and sexcapades.

Now even men have resigned to the fate of their supposed women philandering.

As a rule, if she's a social media addict who isn't promoting any business, she's sleeping around.

Most females would freak out if their men unlock their phones.

If she's uncomfortable about you unlocking her phone, she's cheating.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.