Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (51008 Views)

When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
NOT JUST 500K. BIG PHONES AND GIFTS THAT ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE ONES THAT YOU GIVE HER. Hoes ain't loyal
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Have you noticed that the people who always scream that true love doesn't exist are poor?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by MummyD2020(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:
Real fact.
I dnt believe in any other love except my mother's love...
Even my sibling's love dey suspicious

Lol, nwanne nwanne na becos something dey drop. Parents love sef dey suspicious. Spousal love too no pure. The real love is God. But wetin man go do?

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Legendoo: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
All Nigerian girl's are greedy & money hungry, they just have different prices.

Nigerian girl's who studied abroad will relocate back to Nigeria only to start dating Yahoo's. Ain't dat sumthin.

It's in their DNA, and when they aren't money hungry, they join some nasty woke mob's.

There are still a few good ones, albeit a group going fast extinct.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

No bro...
Dnt generalize pples family.
Mom worked harder and earned higher...
But i actually wasn't talking abt the material aspect of love. I'm talking of the emotional aspect.

I always enter into problems with police back then, mom always stood for me. Even when i was sick and was hospitalized, she didn't leave that hospital for a single day. She was running her business from the hospital and many other things she did for me.

How can i compare that to any other person's love?
Your father was showing true love,yes I said what I said....
The difference is that your father's was preparing you for the future while your mother's love was nudging you ahead.
Your mother's type of love would have destroyed you if not the complimentary love from your Father. In some families, these duties are swapped.
So stop hating on your Father, sit back and regard the man that toiled to have you standing today.
Some women who earn higher than their husband make it so obvious to their children and tend to make their children see their Father as a failure, if that's the case,please its not too late to rethink...
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Mancrossfire: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]
Shut up

Bleep off!!!
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Of course. besides money means nothing to my woman, she's independent, works in a big firm and she has her own business that she earns alot from.

never for once as she ever asked me for money or help since we met unless i decide to spend on her/buy her gifts on my own freewill. that's what an ideal woman is, not these cheap hungry girls that are gold-diggers.

Sharaap. You talk too much.

Independent my ass. Oya. Show me proof.

Do you know I know your old moniker? Don't allow me enter you o.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by patEnsure: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
It Has Nothing to do w/ love, Its what Hypocrite do. Since 001BC...Abeg
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
MhiztaFrank:
There is this guy disturbing my girlfriend for a relationship.... He normally sends her money... At the initial point, my girl was hiding it from me and I knew about it through her WhatsApp conversation, I pretended like I never saw anything or even noticed anything until one day she open up to me that there is a guy disturbing her for a relationship but she doesn't like the guy. (There are other guys too, but this one is head over matter). She said she just want to play on the guy and nothing more. Then I said no problem, do what makes you happy.

The calls and chats were getting too much then little by little I started to get upset (meanwhile she stays with me). So the guy has sent her money so many times like 5k upwards.... She would use the money to buy clothes for me and some other ones for herself, she swore with her life that she doesn't love the guy and I said okay.

Recently the guy promised her 300k to rent an apartment, she then asked me if she should collect it or not....I told her, do what makes you happy(not that I don't love her but I don't want jealousy to be my weakness and also make her think I don't mean good for her). she was angry at my reply, then I told her why, she said she was expecting me to get angry, be jealous, shout on her, tell her not to collect the money, then I told her, in this present economy, not everyone will be able to turn down a big sum of money like that especially ladies of nowadays.... immediately I made this statement, she called the guy in my presence to never call her again that she doesn't love him, she went to WhatsApp to block the guy.

I was a little bit angry but I didn't show it... My selfish self wanted her to collect the money first before doing so....

So what am trying to say is....there are still ladies out there who can't compromise because of money, Love still exist, and to be truthful I have not given her upto quarter of 300k before but she chose to turn it down just to keep the relationship.

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by chinchonglee(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Baawahala:

Your father was showing true love,yes I said what I said....
The difference is that your father's was preparing you for the future while your mother's love was nudging you ahead.
Your mother's type of love would have destroyed you if not the complimentary love from your Father. In some families, these duties are swapped.
So stop hating on your Father, sit back and regard the man that toiled to have you standing today.
Some women who earn higher than their husband make it so obvious to their children and tend to make their children see their Father as a failure, if that's the case,please its not too late to rethink...
Bro.. you are not in my family.
Are you dragging my father with me

Am i a kid to not know when my father is showing true genuine love?
Your father maybe showing you genuine love but mine failed in that aspect.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Youngpo413: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
My girlfriend of 3 years whom I think loves me well denied me publicly because I created a fake Facebook account and pretend to be one guy she knows in our area,I proffesed love to her through the fake Facebook account and sent 20k for her to tell the world that she's not dating her guy again (which is me)and also told her to go wait for me in one hotel promising her more money,na so my baby of 3 years who we plan of marriage take denied me and also went to the hotel.Real love no dey exist
Chai.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by wonderr(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mama wey 500k means nothing to
Abeg bless me with something
Make we know say true true it means nothing to you
First Bank
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

Bro.. you are not in my family.
Are you dragging my father with me

Am i a kid to not know when my father is showing true genuine love?
Your father maybe showing you genuine love but mine failed in that aspect.
Yes I admit I don't know your family,but bringing it to a public forum gives others an opinion. So next time leave family matters to family.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by chinchonglee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
MummyD2020:

Lol, nwanne nwanne na becos something dey drop. Parents love sef dey suspicious. Spousal love too no pure. The real love is God. But wetin man go do?
In reality God's love is the most suspicious.

Have you seen the suffering and chaos in pples lives?

Please dnt bring spirituality to reality
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by chinchonglee(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Baawahala:
Yes I admit I don't know your family,but bringing it to a public forum gives others an opinion. So next time leave family matters to family.
Your opinion was baseless cos you were practically arguing with me on somebody you dnt know.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Spherical77:
Why not write same epistle or even half about a woman whose friend (a guy) wanted to gift money?

Because in one instance i was asked what i would do and in the other, I was asked to advice a party...
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Forthepeople21(f): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
It’s simple. 99% of Nigerian females are for sale to the highest bidder. There’s no love, no loyalty, no commitment, just money and whosever has it, gets the pussy and everything else.
It’s selling your soul to the devil for a dollar.
Sad but true

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

Your opinion was baseless cos you were practically arguing with me on somebody you dnt know.
I wasn't arguing with you,I felt pity for the way you presented your Father on a public forum,so I decided to see if there is way you can love him by trying to put up possible scenarios.But them it seems this one is on a loooong thing and maybe you were right because my Father was my all in all and I still regret till tomorrow why he didn't live to fully reap his reward. May that's what me latch on another family. Sorry.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by ShaqFu: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
lezz:
Idle bored and dumb people are trying their best to turn Twitter into the useless app called Facebook

Idle unmotivated olosho posts anything to start up conversation to trend.

Nairaland is still a junk site.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lkillbrokehoes: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sharaap. You talk too much.

Independent my ass. Oya. Show me proof.

Do you know I know your old moniker? Don't allow me enter you o.
Lol Which old Moniker? you must be really pained, grin try to be independent and stop depending on men, I despise leeches and gold-diggers with a passion. angry
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Omniman:
grin True love ended in the 90's
Why would any sane person use 500k to snatch a girl.

Back in the days we relied on sweet talking.
Nowadays I don't have that patience anymore grin

Just pick her up with your ride. It's over smiley

Hahahhahahaha your last statement you are real Nigga, your last statement is what I do no time for toasting bitches
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Realtalk20:
smh

Next

That's what you get when you put your hope in those dirty, give me addicted, urgent 2k begging, smelly pussy having, 24hrs wig wearing, never been ambitious, big bellied, fake eye lash wearing, bleached skin having, STD spreading, olosho career living Nigerian girls.

Those things are disgusting, better go for Ghanaian or Cameroonian girls and have peace grin
grin grin
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by vikgreen01(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
winner37:
Any relationship, marriage without money hmmm it likely to collapse because money is like a spicy to any relationship or marriage...
Girls now are not ready to manage ,they need to be enjoying all the time ...
This I dated some years back loved me , she can't stay for a day with seeing me if calls are not enough ,tell me what tore us apart ? This guy, a local government worker used money by then to take her away from me because then I will managing I didn't have good job with good salary. This girl changed all of a sudden when I asked her about a his behaviors she told me that am not her type any more she is in love with a right person who provides all her needs ..
After 6 months i traveled out , she heard I traveled she collected my number from my brother start calling me ,she asked me if I still love her like before I replied yes I still love her . spending two years when I came back despite she gave birth to a child she still wanted me to bleep her ... Let me stop here because later the guys came after me saying that a snatched her wife from him..

Me ,my aim is to make money everything will fall in line when there is money.

Are u sure u traveled out with this your English

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by vickydevoka(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tony142:

Your guy babe? U are a bad friend
No be en wife oga.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by kizyalex10(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lolz everywhere in the world,most guys abroad avoid african girls,especially those born and bred in africa that migrated as an adult,they all have this sense of relationship entitlement.gold digging up and down,they re working too and probably earning same salary as you or even more but will have about 4 or 5 side niggas who they will be extorting money from to pay their bills nd fund their lavish lifestyle while they save their money.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by murtaj(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:
Real fact.
I dnt believe in any other love except my mother's love...
Even my sibling's love dey suspicious
mother's love number 1 any other na wash
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by pacespot(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.

500k is cheap
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol Which old Moniker? you must be really pained, grin try to be independent and stop depending on men, I despise leeches and gold-diggers with a passion. angry

Pained, eh? Because of wetin?

Back to your old moniker, should I post it? wink

Hmm, Ice- should I mention the last word that completes it? wink

Continuing living a double standard life. Don't let me have your time! Uchu. angry
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lkillbrokehoes: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Pained, eh? Because of wetin?

Back to your old moniker, should I post it? wink

Hmm, Ice- should I mention the last word that completes it? wink

Continuing living a double standard life. Don't let me have your time! Uchu. angry
Smh I even thought you have sense before self but unfortunately you don't, that's so terrible of you, I'm really disappointed in you to say the least. angry

I don't know why you people like affiliating me to that iceyjay guy, someone was even claiming that I'm davash and kajard,

okay so what if I'm the ice guy? is it because we share the same idealogies and mindset? or because we both despise entitled and gold digging leeches called Nigerian girls? say something else jare, nothing will ever make me date a Nigerian girl till I leave this Earth, I'm done with y'all, got a better loving and independent woman, if he pain you that's your problem.
grin cool
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Smh I even thought you have sense before self but unfortunately you don't, that's so terrible of you, I'm really disappointed in you to say the least. angry

I don't know why you people like affiliating me to that iceyjay guy, someone was even claiming that I'm davash and kajard,

okay so what if I'm the ice guy? is it because we share the same idealogies and mindset? or because we both despise entitled and gold digging leeches called Nigerian girls? say something else jare, nothing will ever make me date a Nigerian girl till I leave this Earth, I'm done with y'all, got a better loving and independent woman, if he pain you that's your problem.
grin cool

Rantings of broke guy disguising as a wealthy one. cool

Look, baba, I know you right from way baaack o. Because I leave you make you party around here no mean say I no know wetin sup. wink

Post your pic if e sure for you. tongue

Have fun, sweetness. cheesy

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Munzy14(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Well, na nyash wey go kill me I dey follow now oo!
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.