Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,465 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (50999 Views)

When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Profcso(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
The true definition of love is money plus d*CK in this generation and generations to come
drizslim:
A Nigerian lady has asserted that true love does not exist for the mere fact that money can easily be used to snatch someone’s partner.

She took to Twitter to state that a man would realise that his girlfriend doesn’t really love him.

The lady with username @HunchoSamG wrote
Make person transfer 500k give your babe first, na that time you go know say true love no exist
She’s not your babe na just your turn. Unless you fit double the money send give m lol.”

Read some comments below..

@mira_dew; Why you shouldn’t date a broke babe in the first place

@luthershakurr; Some will reject and start acting up you know. All your shortcomings they used to overlook will then become very glaring and too much to cope with.

@marshallzugo007; True love exists. Just because you haven’t seen it yet doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Try and adjust this mentality “everybody has a price but sometimes it not about money”
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by patjane(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
This girl is cheap.. so because of 500k I go leave who truly love me… so funny
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by BennyDGreat: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mancrossfire:
[/b]

Really? You mentioned Cameron's and Ghanaians girls in the same sentence with Nigerians girls? It's obvious you've not been to ghana or Cameroon.
You just make Nigerians girls saints

Seriously?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Spherical77(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
just2endowed:

bro take it easy, this hatred is not good for your health. Not all naija girls are like that na
Lol. He's a kid who had access to mobile phone
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Spherical77(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
just2endowed:

bro take it easy, this hatred is not good for your health. Not all naija girls are like that na
Lol. He's a kid who had access to mobile phone smiley
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Lordhades21(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Why my woman go turn am down... Make she collect. Me I know say las las nothing go sup... She go still use am buy me btc to trade
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Hakeem3(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Stargurl20:
Well, same could also be said for men.

This problem na una own. Na ur fellow girl talk am so abeg no drag men enter una issue.. cos u knw she’s telling the truth u want to involve men right? Na wao!
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Spherical77(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Favfables1:

Kikikikikiki grin
Why do I have a feeling that this is a trick question grin

Anyways...
I'll be very real with you...

I ALWAYS look for the motive behind every gift I receive... Every single one...
Cause some gifts can come from a clear mind, buh some may have a hidden agenda underneath it... Some are in truth a trade by barter system wrapped and tagged as a "Gift"

So we have to be super careful what we accept these days...

So...
I'll advice the girl to ask her man a few questions...
Why is she doing it??
Does she owe a favour in times past that she wants to repay doing this for you??
Is she helping you because she wants something in return?? If yes, what?? And can you give it??
Is she lending you the money or something??
Or is she doing it with a free mind on the basis that you were once friends back then??
If supposing you think she's doing this with a free mind and you're wrong, will you be able to pay back without compromising us??

It is only after he has answered this questions without any loophole that she can give consent, buh if HE KNOWS, that there's something she's looking for and that something will compromise us..it's either he forgoes it or he forgoes me...
Why not write same epistle or even half about a woman whose friend (a guy) wanted to gift money?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by DonJuan13: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Also, I wouldn't leave my current partner for any amount in this whole wide world. Make of that what you will.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Hakeem3(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Me na 5k in use fùck my guy babe

Devil in disguise! Lol u still refer to him as “your guy”
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Bamzyriches451: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Lwkm

This one even reduce the offer to a promise of 50k(not giving the money o)

Nigerian ladies, I weep for una life!

On a serious note, you should have said most girls cos generalizing this your opinion is harsh to some extent. Like someeone earlier said, can you sleep with the likes of dj cuppy, Zara Buhari and all this rich girls with a promise of 5k?
Ofcourse those names you mentioned can't be included, you and I knows it's the average urgent 2k girls we're talking about here, even the OP was referring to them.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by mediclife1987(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.

We know you're expensive, so what's your price?

Elo lobo re?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Bamzyriches451: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
josewale39:

Sir please help me with little amount to buy food to eat I beg am hungry I need food and if you have job for me to sustain i ll really appreciate please help me am hungry I need food thanks and God bless 0667 0960 36 Joseph wale GTbank

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
She's obviously cheap, if my girl accept such amount of money from any man, then it means that she doesn't value our relationship, it's better to end it.

Can you give her the money?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by MNDY(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Spherical77:
Same way Men are scared that he'd snatch and marry her woman

Women are not known make their desperation obvious. The man she is helping can still take advantage of that or pretend not to see her signs and chop her help and not marry her or even sleep with her. But a man on the other hand is always direct in saying what he wants.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Mecka: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Realtalk20:
smh

Next

That's what you get when you put your hope in those dirty, give me addicted, urgent 2k begging, smelly pussy having, 24hrs wig wearing, never been ambitious, big bellied, fake eye lash wearing, bleached skin having, STD spreading, olosho career living Nigerian girls.

Those things are disgusting, better go for Ghanaian or Cameroonian girls and have peace grin
I'm planning to fúck one ghanian girl. Any tip?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Hangulsaram: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

iwont turn down a 500k offer!

but if he has hidden agenda, then two can play the game!

he knows ihave a boyfriend/husband but decided to blesme with 500 thou'. Am sure my boyfriend/husband wont telme to turn it down
Husband yes, but “Boyfriend” Babe you go think twice. Unless you earn more than that amount.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Seun360(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Because of #500k? Money wey no reach $1000. This can only come from yam legged girls from the South East.

Little wonder dey completely dominated the Prostitution Industry in Nigeria.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by CSTRR: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

iwont turn down a 500k offer!

but if he has hidden agenda, then two can play the game!

he knows ihave a boyfriend/husband but decided to blesme with 500 thou'. Am sure my boyfriend/husband wont telme to turn it down
Before you know what is happening, the man will sleep with you well well.

Is that not what we are saying?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lezz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
A Nigerian lady has asserted that true love does not exist for the mere fact that money can easily be used to snatch someone’s partner.

She took to Twitter to state that a man would realise that his girlfriend doesn’t really love him.

The lady with username @HunchoSamG wrote
Make person transfer 500k give your babe first, na that time you go know say true love no exist
She’s not your babe na just your turn. Unless you fit double the money send give m lol.”

Read some comments below..

@mira_dew; Why you shouldn’t date a broke babe in the first place

@luthershakurr; Some will reject and start acting up you know. All your shortcomings they used to overlook will then become very glaring and too much to cope with.

@marshallzugo007; True love exists. Just because you haven’t seen it yet doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Try and adjust this mentality “everybody has a price but sometimes it not about money”
Idle bored and dumb people are trying their best to turn Twitter into the useless app called Facebook

Idle unmotivated olosho posts anything to start up conversation to trend.

Nairaland is still a junk site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by skywalker240(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:
no make me laf abeg, as if u`ll turn down 500k grin
you de mind the hypocrite.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Cashsteady:

Niggas you better make money and secure a better life for yourself outside this country, marry better oyinbo girl rather all this useless liabilities Called Nigerian girls.

bruh women nowadays are all useless except the older generation that still guarantees dependability....white women are worst...those people are like animals they climb every dick they meet every minute...and you probably won't last 2days in marriage, divorce is their motto...
so all women are the same...except few that will still spoil on monday....sorry oo
am just saying
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by CSTRR: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
That is why some men I know don't regard Nigerian women again.

I know one that threw a lady out of his house in the middle of the night because she said she is tired of making love and wants to sleep.

This girl is not a prostitute, but they are all the same to him.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by skywalker240(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lordhades21:
Why my woman go turn am down... Make she collect. Me I know say las las nothing go sup... She go still use am buy me btc to trade
Make i give your woman 500k make hear say i no turn her toto to paperweight angry . (na joke o) grin

Bottom line is, never boast with a woman wink
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by zionstaar75: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
U are a low class prostitute to think like this,ive seen babes return car gift because they dont like d guy.small 500k...
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by frankson1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
IamSalt:
A very truthful truth.

N500k is even too much for them to switch allegiance undecided
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by tydi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Realtalk20:
smh

Next

That's what you get when you put your hope in those dirty, give me addicted, urgent 2k begging, smelly pussy having, 24hrs wig wearing, never been ambitious, big bellied, fake eye lash wearing, bleached skin having, STD spreading, olosho career living Nigerian girls.

Those things are disgusting, better go for Ghanaian or Cameroonian girls and have peace grin

Hello bro
Afternoon
How can I get in contacts with Cameroonian girls
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by timidapsin(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Stargurl20:
Well, same could also be said for men.
most men wouldn't receive money from a female.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Druss(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
At least I know this lady's price. 500k eh.

What are you capable of doing for me? It means I can even organise a contest with the first place price been 250k.. let me find which lady will do wonders.

Idiot...
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by MhiztaFrank(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
There is this guy disturbing my girlfriend for a relationship.... He normally sends her money... At the initial point, my girl was hiding it from me and I knew about it through her WhatsApp conversation, I pretended like I never saw anything or even noticed anything until one day she open up to me that there is a guy disturbing her for a relationship but she doesn't like the guy. (There are other guys too, but this one is head over matter). She said she just want to play on the guy and nothing more. Then I said no problem, do what makes you happy.

The calls and chats were getting too much then little by little I started to get upset (meanwhile she stays with me). So the guy has sent her money so many times like 5k upwards.... She would use the money to buy clothes for me and some other ones for herself, she swore with her life that she doesn't love the guy and I said okay.

Recently the guy promised her 300k to rent an apartment, she then asked me if she should collect it or not....I told her, do what makes you happy(not that I don't love her but I don't want jealousy to be my weakness and also make her think I don't mean good for her). she was angry at my reply, then I told her why, she said she was expecting me to get angry, be jealous, shout on her, tell her not to collect the money, then I told her, in this present economy, not everyone will be able to turn down a big sum of money like that especially ladies of nowadays.... immediately I made this statement, she called the guy in my presence to never call her again that she doesn't love him, she went to WhatsApp to block the guy.

I was a little bit angry but I didn't show it... My selfish self wanted her to collect the money first before doing so....

So what am trying to say is....there are still ladies out there who can't compromise because of money, Love still exist, and to be truthful I have not given her upto quarter of 300k before but she chose to turn it down just to keep the relationship.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Tony142: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Me na 5k in use fùck my guy babe

Your guy babe? U are a bad friend
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lkillbrokehoes: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Can you give her the money?
Of course. besides money means nothing to my woman, she's independent, works in a big firm and she has her own business that she earns alot from.

never for once as she ever asked me for money or help since we met unless i decide to spend on her/buy her gifts on my own freewill. that's what an ideal woman is, not these cheap hungry girls that are gold-diggers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.