Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (51002 Views)

When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Barristter07: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

Are you a bot?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by ignis: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by ednut1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.
show your account balance
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by DroppingLiquid: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Brightfuture24 I'd love to hear your input on this topic.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by divinitybillz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Friendship graduates from mere admiration (Love) into Understanding into then Trust. When it hit trust. Money can't affect the relationship. Even if it breaks at this point it won't be because of material gains.

5 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
If you transfer my babe 500k na me and her go follow chop the money. We will use part of the money and go for vacation self, mumu girl.

4 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by KingEverest: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Princedapace:

So, u mean, because of $1000 I will leave my partner?

hahahahahahahahaha, poverty too much for this country o. 500k wey no get value. hahahahahahaha
wasnt refering to u
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by ImoleNaija: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

well spoken smiley i like people who speak d truth

What is well in what she wrote? Na olosho mentality. Weytin person no dey chop, e no dey go near am.

Would she tell the so-called bf say she don off pant?

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Jerrick(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

no make me laf abeg, as if u`ll turn down 500k grin
Don’t mind her!

100% true! She might actually come back to you oo buh she go first leave you grin
Unless you’re richer eh ehn….
Buh to say you carry love for head dey struggle send 50k self

If she sees someone that sends 500k in a sitting, dem go f*ck that night self grin
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by posty56: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Coklug2:
Not every girl is money hungry, how much is 500k
story
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Breastfeed: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lol, not really o, some girls are really not freaked about money, nevertheless I still want to make money that's why I'm partaking in the Golden morn heritage promo so I can be a millionaire too.

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Krexpah(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na dem full everywhere if u no b yahoo boy to get GF na war oh
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by KingEverest: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jerrick:
Don’t mind her!

100% true! She might actually come back to you oo buh she go first leave you grin
Unless you’re richer eh ehn….
Buh to say you carry love for head dey struggle send 50k self

If she sees someone that sends 500k in a sitting, dem go f*ck that night self grin
grin
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by KingEverest: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
ImoleNaija:

What is well in what she wrote? Na olosho mentality. Weytin person no dey chop, e no dey go near am.
grin
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Coklug2:
Not every girl is money hungry, how much is 500k

Abi o give me 5k
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:
500k too much now u no even talk 50k,

I pity those that likes your Comment cos they don't know sh*t.

This is totally incorrect cos I know of poor girls who refuse money from men just to respect their husbands /boyfriends
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by tradepunter: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
True love dy....

Person dy disturb my guy babe back then, gave her 300k for shopping.

They don't hide anything from each other... Babe call my guy for work, say see wetin happen oo.

As person they were reasoning to make soyabean delivery, she wire the money give my guy to commence the transaction.

It's 6 years and counting they married with 2 kids..... One thing he mentioned that was essential is developing a friendship relationship.

That if you can't be yourself in telling a lady this is what it is, na so e be ooo... Then you have no biz settling with her.

Now she's manages her own grocery store and baba got a better job... He ends the day with her at the store, because after work he drives there join her make sales and both go home from there.

Majority of relationship is all about manipulation of both parties to gain upper hand in essential transaction...

6 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by juniorstar(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
A Nigerian lady has asserted that true love does not exist for the mere fact that money can easily be used to snatch someone’s partner.

She took to Twitter to state that a man would realise that his girlfriend doesn’t really love him.

The lady with username @HunchoSamG wrote
Make person transfer 500k give your babe first, na that time you go know say true love no exist
She’s not your babe na just your turn. Unless you fit double the money send give m lol.”

Read some comments below..

@mira_dew; Why you shouldn’t date a broke babe in the first place

@luthershakurr; Some will reject and start acting up you know. All your shortcomings they used to overlook will then become very glaring and too much to cope with.

@marshallzugo007; True love exists. Just because you haven’t seen it yet doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Try and adjust this mentality “everybody has a price but sometimes it not about money”
500k can only but a hungry girlfriend..for where my babe dey dat one na chicken change she go even DASH u join.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by BABANGBALI: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
How much is 500k? Poverty is decease!
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
I don't love my self let alone a total stranger loving me
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by DepreciousND: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
500 is much sha
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by KingEverest: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
udoji2021:

I pity those that likes your Comment cos they don't know sh*t.

This is totally incorrect cos I know of poor girls who refuse money from men just to respect their husbands /boyfriends
very rare in nigeria less than 5% i can tell u less be honest with ourselves and speak reality
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Help2020: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
These eve gender no say nothing come out , that why they always looking for some one's innocent son to find them undecided
Where is the lie in what she said?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Help2020: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.
How much you worth?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Hezmatosky: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na poverty go kee u. Give 500k to DJ Cuppy weda she go leave her guy shocked
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Bakerdav: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yes o,I get one baby wey we don day roll together and good vibe for two month now, she dy do her masters na so.this babe talk say she no get money for her project nd he no wan ask her papa, the project na 100k,abeg shey no b her papa send her go do masters ni,to cut d story short,me wey just pay my bills for rent and my biz very lucrative fish farming, na so I still tell her if I see anything I go send u but not promise o,na so I send this babe little I get ,wat her next reaction say d money is small that wettin she wan use am do,just imagine instead of thank u,that she already ask her dad back for d money that make I send my acct no to her make she send it bck to me o,since den this babe don change to me no more chat or calls again given excuses.from there I now know na money this girl want not something serious

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
deepwater:
it depends if u babe no fit make her own 500k

It did not depend on anything.
A lady with a bad character who is earning up to a million in a month can still go low by accepting 100k to cheat on her husband, while a poor lady who is earning less than 100k a Month can reject 1million.

It's all about character

5 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by 8stargeneral: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na d real matter be dat
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by vickydevoka(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:
500k too much now u no even talk 50k,
Me na 5k in use fùck my guy babe

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by powerblaze(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
For her mind 500k na plenty money.. lol
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by KingEverest: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Me na 5k in use fùck my guy babe
you see grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.