Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) (36897 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
You support or you don't, just know that you get just only one vote and even the region where this ap looking man come from is an inconsequential 5% that is politically useless according to President Buhari
Beerfraud pigs also are feeling funky as if they are important and they can determine anything here in this country, we all shall see come 2023
how's your wife and children
I saw them in one thread like that
they look cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Anago55:
. And a mod allowed this to stand

Mynd44 Lalasticala you guys should fear God please

And he even got a like !

Damn! It's official, Igbos don't belong here
alaye shift joo, who cares if you belong here or not

7 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
how's your wife and children I saw them in one thread like that they look cool cheesy
ok baby girl, i want you also

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
ok baby girl, i want you also
no I don't do married men ooo
you look HANDSOME too with your black eye glass and coat cheesy
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
alaye shift joo, who cares if you belong here or not

Lol your mouth is cool too cheesy

your wife must be enjoying it Seun grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Welcum: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2021
Myer:

I feel you bro.
I stopped supporting a lot of online movement when I realized most of them are hypocrites.

You want people to hear your opinion but you don't want to hear the opinion of others

What's wrong in Mr Ibu celebrating Tinubu?
Do you know how he might have supported him and his career?

While I'm not necessarily a fan of Tinubu cos I believe Lagos should be far more developed that it is under him. Lagos by now should have good roads everywhere, good housing, electricity and ease of business considering the fact that it's the commerce hub of Africa and supposed to be the centre of excellence, I don't see reason to attack anyone who associates with him.

They did not create a jingle or advert or trend campaigning for Tinubu's presidency. They simply honoured his invitation to celebrate him.
So vilifying and attacking a person simply for visiting an occasion organised by Tinubu makes you no less than a terrorist.
You are so hot and yet, so mistaken. Go back to the news article and point out a single place where Mr. Ibu said he was vilified by anyone. Yet, you spent loads of paragraphs expressing that view. Stop living in assumption boy.

9 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Myer:

I feel you bro.
I stopped supporting a lot of online movement when I realized most of them are hypocrites.

You want people to hear your opinion but you don't want to hear the opinion of others

What's wrong in Mr Ibu celebrating Tinubu?
Do you know how he might have supported him and his career?

While I'm not necessarily a fan of Tinubu cos I believe Lagos should be far more developed that it is under him.
Lagos by now should have good roads everywhere, good housing, electricity and ease of business considering the fact that it's the commerce hub of Africa and supposed to be the centre of excellence, I don't see reason to attack anyone who associates with him.

They did not create a jingle or advert or trend campaigning for Tinubu's presidency. They simply honoured his invitation to celebrate him.
So vilifying and attacking a person simply for visiting an occasion organised by Tinubu makes you no less than a terrorist.

Not possible brother unless you want to deny the reality of Nigeria and feign ignorance of the behaviour of your own people.

Lagos is a victim of it's own spectacular success, in stagnant Nigeria, under Tinubu and his successors. We live in a Country where people are not awake to their civic duties and responsibility yet love blaming others for everything.

Most Nigerians would rather move their entire family of 30 to Lagos , the only State working optimally well in Nigeria, than confront the incompetence of their own State Governor.

This has swelled the population of Lagos metro area from 7 million in 1999, just below optimal, to the unfeasible, unhealthy and choking figure we have today.

How can Lagos State then be "far more developed" than it is when it has been ungraciously placed in the position of being the 'safety net' of all Nigerians, from all other States of Nigeria, by overwhelming incompetence everywhere else in our nation but Lagos?

Let's be fair na. The statistics and realities are there that we Nigerians ignore because we are a sentimental and judgemental people.

Lagos should have an optimal population of 8 to 9 million people. The figure is now conservatively 21 million and growing.

More troop in daily same as the average Nigerian wanting to have many kids he cannot provide for and then blame Buhari for his own personal irresponsibility.

13 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by OlogoJ: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2021
It's obvious that Ibu has been either threatened or intimidated by ipob/fellow igbos, else he won't feel the need to publicly defend an otherwise harmless expression of choice. If other ethnic groups and sections of the country decide to apply this same attitude of intolerance and blackmail towards igbos, they'll go on a rampage crying about how they're disliked and marginalised by others. Whereas they're the most hateful and intolerant set of people in this country. Explains why their region is seen as unwelcoming towards non-igbos while they are welcome with open arms by others.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Are you part of those who threatened him and his family? You are uncivilised.
where did you see your own threatened? Were you there when they were threatening him?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2021
OlogoJ:
If other ethnic groups and sections of the country decide to apply this same attitude of intolerance and blackmail towards igbos, they'll go on a rampage crying about how they're disliked and marginalised by others. Whereas they're the most hateful and intolerant set of people in this country. Explains why their region is seen as unwelcoming towards non-igbos while they are welcome with open arms by others.

100% correct. The most stunning display of what Igbos are was typified by the raw hate and insults targeted against a Northerner, I think last year or 2019, who 'dared' to contest an election in Igboland never mind he had grown up there.

I saw overwhelming, shameful and hateful condemnation of a Nigerian because of his ethnic origin. I think it was Enugu.

Yet same Igbos, totally intolerant of others on home soil, feel it is their divine right to claim a bigger political stake in Lagos and even produce her governor whereas they have no interest in extending any tolerance and inclusive 'one Nigeria' benevolence to non-Igbos anywhere in ala Igbo.

Simple issue of Mr. Ibu being allowed his political right and franchise wil turn into a shoot on sight order against the man and his family merely because he favours the candidacy of Tinubu.

Igbos have nothing to add to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Lol your mouth is cool too cheesy
your wife must be enjoying it Seun grin
oya shift
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by blowjob: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2021
ANOTHER HUNGRY DESPERATE NIGERIAN,TALKING TRASH grin
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
oya shift
cheesy

chaiiii all these nairaland faceless warriors grin

Dem go hala while owu go dey blow them real life

Hahahahaha
nice coat and tie ooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy
chaiiii all these nairaland faceless warriors grin
Dem go hala while owu go dey blow them real life
Hahahahaha nice coat and tie ooo
ok i don hear you, wetin remain
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

I am a Yoruba guy. I have several guys supporting atiku on my WhatsApp group. Some are even talking of eastern presidency. I just imagine such group to be an Igbo one. Everyone with divergent views would have been threatened to submission.

Indeed. An ethnic group totally intolerant of and disdainful of all other Nigerians yet want everything to be IGBO i.e I Go Before Others.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by shigishege: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2021
vanbonattel:
Igbo people can never support evil. grin
werey in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Putindbutt: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2021
BigSarah:

The only consequential region politically is the entire north.
The SE,SW are inconsequential politically
OBJ became president without the SW votes
Buhari became President without the SE votes.

Only one of those two regions In strong alliance with the north can produce the president ...
Without the north, southerners are inconsequential politically
That's a fact everyone must note and accept
But Buhari couldn't win with the North alone until the alliance with SW. The truth is SE is the most inconsequential of the regions. How much votes did SE give Buhari, so much so he came out to declare it a paltry 5%.
If you observed keenly, Tinubu has been touring both the North and SW vigorously with less focus on the SE. It's a pointer that SE is less significant. Perhaps, as election approaches, he'd visit the SE just to satisfy campaign purposes as Buhari did.
It's obvious Mr. Ibu received some threats from ibos. Caimpaign of blackmail, calumny & issuing of threats could turn out to be very disastrous for ibos. Everyone should be free to identify with whomever he deems fit.

10 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Emergingnation(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

Igbos have nothing to add to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.
Yet in all your life, you have been fighting to keep them in Nigeria against their wished...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Myer(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Welcum:

You are so hot and yet, so mistaken. Go back to the news article and point out a single place where Mr. Ibu said he was vilified by anyone. Yet, you spent loads of paragraphs expressing that view. Stop living in assumption boy.

You should go back to the OP instead of exposing your limitations in comprehension.

According to the OP he and his colleagues who attended the occasion were being "backlashed".

Guess I confused your foetal brain when I simply synonymonised backlash with vilify,

8 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by techWriter1: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2021
the group terror must do menaced him.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by BigSarah(f): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

But Buhari couldn't win with the North alone until the alliance with SW. The truth is SE is the most inconsequential of the regions. How much votes did SE give Buhari, so much so he came out to declare it a paltry 5%.
If you observed keenly, Tinubu has been touring both the North and SW vigorously with less focus on the SE. It's a pointer that SE is less significant. Perhaps, as election approaches, he'd visit the SE just to satisfy campaign purposes as Buhari did.
It's obvious Mr. Ibu received some threats from ibos. Caimpaign of blackmail, calumny & issuing of threats could turn out to be very disastrous for ibos. Everyone should be free to identify with whomever he deems fit.

Tinubu doesn't need the SE to emerge if the north fully supports him like they did buhar
Who created the PDP?
How many votes did the north give the PDP aspirants compared to buhari prior 2015?
The circumstances that allowed emergence of Buhari was borne of Jonathan's desire to run two terms as opposed to the agreed single term by ACF in 2011...
Nigeria didn't just start In 2015...

Ibu has given his reasons as an individual it doesn't concern his tribe, Ibu was contacted not his tribe, All these are silly statements..
Is Ibu the only one from SE that is linked to Tinubu?
Why assume that He was threatened because he clarified things

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Emergingnation:
Yet in all your life, you have been fighting to keep in Nigeria against their wished...

Lol. You must be mistaking me for the "one Nigeria" old boys like IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Buhari etal.

If I am President today my first action would be to grant Igbo Biafra because I know that no nation can succeed hosting enemies within.

Something Igbos will always be to Nigeria unless given a free hand to control and subjugate other Nigerians, and commandeer their wealth, as Igbos are naturally inclined to seek.

12 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

Indeed. An ethnic group totally intolerant of and disdainful of all other Nigerians yet want everything to be IGBO i.e I Go Before Others.
They really need to change.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Emergingnation(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. You must be mistaking me for the "one Nigeria" old boys like IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Buhari etal.

If I am President today the first thing I would be to grant Igbo Biafra because I know that no nation can succeed hosting enemies within which Igbos will always be to Nigeria unless given a free hand to control and subjugate other Niverians.
I pray you become one sooner than later.... Igbo can't wait to leave this contraption, our great destinies and potentials has been hindered greatly by this unholy union

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by CaptainAyub: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

One thing is for sure. You Igbos have absolutely nothing to contribute to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.

Everything from you these days is about hate, intolerance, ethnic bigotry, bullying, enmity, toxicity, terrorising of dissenting opinion etal.

The truth is that in todays Nigeria of tribalism, insecurity, terrorism, unproductive corruption, infrastructural stagnation (especially in SE Nigeria) and administrative public incompetence (also SE Nigeria), Tinubu stands head and shoulder above others as a force for what is good and positive about Nigerian politics.

The fact only Igbos like you will say otherwise just shows what you people are, why you are beyond redemption and why sensible Nigerians should forget any attempt to include you in the effort to build a better nation.

You lot are simply incapable of adding anything positive to Nigeria when you cannot even let your kinsmen have their own free mind, choices and opinions.
Igbos have nothing to add to Nigeria but they're buying up your ancestors' graves,digging up their bones and constructing mansions? grin
You're currently undergone internal colonisation in your own country but you don't know grin
In the next 100yrs, Igbos will own 90% of the properties in Lagos and then push you afonjas to the bushes of Epe,Ikorodu and Ogun state.
Anuofia

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Putindbutt: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2021
BigSarah:

Tinubu doesn't need the SE to emerge if the north fully supports him like they did buhar
Who created the PDP?
How many votes did the north give the PDP aspirants compared to buhari prior 2015?
The circumstances that allowed emergence of Buhari was borne of Jonathan's desire to run two terms as opposed to the agreed single term by ACF in 2011...
Nigeria didn't just start In 2015...

Ibu has given his reasons as an individual it doesn't concern his tribe, Ibu was contacted not his tribe, All these are silly statements..
Is Ibu the only one from SE that is linked to Tinubu?
Why assume that He was threatened because he clarified things

A little Education for you; Prior to 2015, the North had not been voting as a single bloc, likewise the SW. APC brought the North under a single umbrella as well as the SW region. Unlike the SE which has always been a single bloc.
The reverence of Buhari did not start in 2015, it has always been for ages yet lacking in forces until SW gave him the needed push.
As for Mr. Ibu, pls, don't ask me a rhetorical question. Everyone knows an individual with an opposing view could fall like a dead fly in the next minute.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Myer(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

Not possible [/b]brother unless you want to deny the reality of Nigeria and feign ignorance of the behaviour of your own people.

Lagos is a victim of it's own spectacular success, [b]in stagnant Nigeria
, under Tinubu and his successors. We live in a Country where people are not awake to their civic duties and responsibility yet love blaming others for everything.

Most Nigerians would rather move their entire family of 30 to Lagos , the only State working optimally well in Nigeria, than confront the incompetence of their own State Governor.

This has swelled the population of Lagos metro area from 7 million in 1999, just below optimal, to the unfeasible, unhealthy and choking figure we have today.

How can Lagos State then be "far more developed" than it is when it has been ungraciously placed in the position of being the 'safety net' of all Nigerians, from all other States of Nigeria, by overwhelming incompetence everywhere else in our nation but Lagos?

Let's be fair na. The statistics and realities are there that we Nigerians ignore because we are a sentimental and judgemental people.

Lagos should have an optimal population of 8 to 9 million people. The figure is now conservatively 21 million and growing.

More troop in daily same as the average Nigerian wanting to have many kids he cannot provide for and then blame Buhari for his own personal irresponsibility.

Choi.
I really can't believe your first phrase.
Are you saying the untarred roads and agberos are also due to over-congestion?

I would have supported you but for the fact that you think Lagos cannot be better than this.

Anyway, I guess you're one of his online SWAGA team on his payroll.
Unfortunately, Presidency he will never see.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by BigSarah(f): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

A little Education for you; Prior to 2015, the North had not been voting as a single bloc, likewise the SW. APC brought the North under a single umbrella as well as the SW region. Unlike the SE which has always been a single bloc.
The reverence of Buhari did not start in 2015, it has always been for ages yet lacking in forces until SW gave him the needed push.
As for Mr. Ibu, pls, don't ask me a rhetorical question. Everyone knows an individual with an opposing view could fall like a dead fly in the next minute.

WE'RE saying the same thing the north voted as a single entity because of Gej desire to run two terms..
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2021
shocked

Ibu onye ibu.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Tobijays: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Anago55:
. Likewise Yoruba votes alone cannot make a president in the Nigerian space

You vote for others and others vote for you. The igbos have voted for yorubas on many occasions,2023 is the best time to settle scores with that
you people are so filled with hate and you feed off other people regions don’t worry your hatred will definitely magnet to you

9 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Putindbutt: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2021
BigSarah:

WE'RE saying the same thing the north voted as a single entity because of Gej desire to run two terms..
Trying to be smart by half. How would the North have voted as a block if there was no APC and how would there be APC without the SW.
Both North and SW wanted PDP out of power.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Anago55: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Tobijays:
you people are so filled with hate and you feed off other people regions don’t worry your hatred will definitely magnet to you
. We saw the love yorubas showed to Jonathan in 2015. We saw the agape love you yorubas showed the south south in 2015

You guys are irredeemable!

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi / Criminal Code Act Banning Civilians From Wearing Military Camouflage / Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.