Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) (36917 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by dogooder: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2021
One of the problems we have in this country is that most of us are self-centred. The artistes are free to visit anybody for business and i believe they know the best candidate out of all the contestants but once they are given money to campaign, they have the habit of collecting money and campaign for the worse candidate whom they know will not perform and after 2 years they will start making videos regretting the support they have given such poor candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Oddfinder: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Did you see her post denying her endorsement?
They was never an endorsement..tinubus media aids sensationalized the event..they only came out to unite for the peace and unity of Nigeria..that's what the lady said and mr ibu said atiku and pdp are his family that he can never abandon them after all they did for him..he also said tinubu is his friend and so is atiku..so he wishes all of them luck at the polls..they never went there to endorse anyone..

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2021
od501:

Oga....to comment on Nairaland is not by force you know. So why commenting rubbish? Oh...I forgot, BMC, doing their thing as usual. Tell your BH-infitrated Nigerian police, DSS, and army to stop killing innocent people in the south east under the guise of UGM. You can't decieve people that are smarter than you, go to the east, everybody (I mean...everybody knows) who is behind the UGM.
You must think I am an Igbo boy you can as well bully cheesy

Foolish boy

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Oddfinder:

They was never an endorsement..tinubus media aids sensationalized the event..they only came out to unite for the peace and unity of Nigeria..that's what the lady said and mr ibu said atiku and pdp are his family that he can never abandon them after all they did for him..he also said tinubu is his friend and so is atiku..so he wishes all of them luck at the polls..they never went there to endorse anyone..
You are still denying a video cheesy

How low can you go?

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Oddfinder: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

You are still denying a video cheesy

How low can you go?
What video if i may ask.
Do u mind sharing

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by od501: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

One thing is for sure. You Igbos have absolutely nothing to contribute to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.

Everything from you these days is about hate, intolerance, ethnic bigotry, bullying, enmity, toxicity, terrorising of dissenting opinion etal.

The truth is that in todays Nigeria of tribalism, insecurity, terrorism, unproductive corruption, infrastructural stagnation (especially in SE Nigeria) and administrative public incompetence (also SE Nigeria), Tinubu stands head and shoulder above others as a force for what is good and positive about Nigerian politics.

The fact only Igbos like you will say otherwise just shows what you people are, why you are beyond redemption and why sensible Nigerians should forget any attempt to include you in the effort to build a better nation.

You lot are simply incapable of adding anything positive to Nigeria when you cannot even let your kinsmen have their own free mind, choices and opinions.

Keep deceiving yourself, keep chasing shadows. How many people has ipob killed for having contrary opinion? Shey they have killed your kinsmen before? Have lived among the igbos to know what they capable of? Cos i have.

While your BH-infested security keep killing innocent people under the guise of UGM and tagging it on ipob, my prayer for you is that you get 100 folds what you wise for others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2021
Oddfinder:

What video if i may ask.
Do u mind sharing
Go to the first page and check the op

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

I don't expect you to see any logic in the post. Keep bullying and killing your own in the name of politics. E go clear for Una eyes.
Just another trash. *spits*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by od501: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

You must think I am an Igbo boy you can as well bully cheesy

Foolish boy

Who wan bully an Imbecil.e with an android phone?!

Magg.ot!!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Prenonjebose: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2021
BigSarah:

The only consequential region politically is the entire north.
The SE,SW are inconsequential politically
OBJ became president without the SW votes
Buhari became President without the SE votes.

Only one of those two regions In strong alliance with the north can produce the president ...
Without the north, southerners are inconsequential politically
That's a fact everyone must note and accept
Two statements you made above are 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just another trash. *spits*
od501:

Who wan bully an Imbecil.e with an android phone?!

Magg.ot!!
See them. Always full of hate.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by od501: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

And I can see how lovely and caring you can be with comments.

You attack people, but wail when the same people responds accordingly. Typical Fulani! Spits!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Oddfinder: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Go to the first page and check the op
I didn't see where Mr ibu endorsed tinubu in the said video

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2021
/
I don't understand.

Is it that Harry B is a nonentity? He must be sad that nobody cares about him or his political affiliation.

/
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Redcrafton: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

When your Oba who was chased away from his palace by the alaye thugs, threatened Igbos to vote APC or drown in the lagoon, I saw love and peace it.

You guys are utterly funny and lie without shame.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
sokera:
Igbos are really blackmailing Jagaban … it’s not a crime for him to support Jagaban… but south-west will never be the same Accomodating environment for the Igbos if Jagaban if the Igbos vote against Jagaban… don’t take my words for granted … I am saying this from a very reliable source but you can dare this information
[/s]
Shatap
See who's talking
your jagabantis will not even win south west sef
you think everyone is Tinubu urchins
real Yorubas are wiser

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Corea4king(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Is Atiku an Igbo,didn't you pple see where he said,he is supporting atiku. Is like you pple are not tired of lifeless president.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2021
od501:

And I can see how lovely and caring you can be with comments.

You attack people, but wail when the same people responds accordingly. Typical Fulani! Spits!!
Keep up with the hate. It will catch up with you in life.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Redcrafton: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Very soon you will add that that they are very greedy.

You are from the south.

You have had the presidency for 8 years, even tried a third term. You were supported by all Nigerians..and your candidate was from no where as he wasn't in PDP then.

Now you have also had the VP for another 8 years...and you still want to run.

Assuming Igbos were the ones doing all these...you loud mouths would not let anyone hear..as you will pulled down the country with your loud Lagos-Ibadan media propaganda machine...that the Igbs are the greediest people on earth...and people will believe you.

But now...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Redcrafton:

When your Oba who was chased away from his palace by the alaye thugs, threatened Igbos to vote APC or drown in the lagoon, I saw love and peace it.

You guys are utterly funny and lie without shame.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Omoboricash(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

What is your definition of evil? So no one have rights to support whatever views they have. You must threaten everyone for PDP.

Wack mentality.
Since 1999, south east has been supporting pdp and nothing to show for it except individual to smile to bank.
We have been asking them to show us what pdp led government has donw for south east. Just mentioning of five project carrried out by pdp since 1999 , they could not point to a project

president jonathan commisioned power point of second niger bridge they all jubilated it. But the man that was putting the real structure for them to see was called all sort of unprintable names.

Hatred has really gone deep in them. They can never changed

Let them continue playing politic of hatred , we shall see the end result

Happy weekend lover of peace
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

I am a Yoruba guy. I have several guys supporting atiku on my WhatsApp group. Some are even talking of eastern presidency. I just imagine such group to be an Igbo one. Everyone with divergent views would have been threatened to submission.

Oga you and most those commenting on front page are just silly and shifting blames.

When ibu was pictured in the gathering you hailed him, now you clarified his stance and instead of attacking him you diverted to insulting igbos even when he said he's supporting a non Igbo and you accuse igbos of hate while you are the person filled with hate and bile

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by ThatFairGuy: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Whatever! You're reaping what you sow. Children of HATE anger perdition and sorrow
Anago55:
. And a mod allowed this to stand

Myn.d44 Lalas.ticala you guys should fear God please

And he even got a like !

Damn! It's official, Igbos don't belong here

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Redcrafton: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Nobody hates you. You are the one who hates people in snakey and subtle way...not coming out very direct..

One who hates you won't come to your land, build business, build houses to develop it because he lives there.

Mention one state other than your region where you help to develop...

None.

If Igbos don't sell their land to you...did the people in other regions refuse to sell land too.

Stop being greedy. You have had your turn.

If Igbos do what you are doing now...I will tell them they are greedy, as well.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by barcaboi(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2021
vanbonattel:
Igbo people can never support evil. grin
Atiku isn’t evil?

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by od501: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

And continue with the "we own the country" attitude, it will really take you far in life! slowpoke!!

Mumu Don turn teacher of love. Mtcheww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Redcrafton: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2021
od501:

And continue with the "we own the country" attitude, it will really take you far in life! slowpoke!!

Mumu Don turn teacher of love. Mtcheww

Don't mind the greedy man.

All he wants to be a happy person on earth is for power to oscillate between the North and SW..forever.

Such an utterly greedy man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Minjim: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
So everyone is endorsing aspirants that they have benefited from not one that can solve Nigeria's problem
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Omoboricash:

Since 1999, south east has been supporting pdp and nothing to show for it except individual to smile to bank.
We have been asking them to show us what pdp led government has donw for south east. Just mentioning of five project carrried out by pdp since 1999 , they could not point to a project

president jonathan commisioned power point of second niger bridge they all jubilated it. But the man that was putting the real structure for them to see was called all sort of unprintable names.

Hatred has really gone deep in them. They can never changed

Let them continue playing politic of hatred , we shall see the end result

Happy weekend lover of peace
May peace never leave us. Amen
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Redcrafton:

Don't mind the greedy man.

All he wants to be a happy person on earth is for power to oscillate between the North and SW..forever.

Such an utterly greedy man.
So the hate is all about power. Is that why you are killing Igbos who have divergent views by tagging them Saboteurs? Killing and maiming your own blood for power. That is a new low of all lows.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Redcrafton: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

So the hate is all about power. Is that why you are killing Igbos who have divergent views by tagging them Saboteurs? Killing and maiming your own blood for power. That is a new low of all lows.

That's why you guys are utterly ridiculous and shameless.

Who killed Funsho Williams?

Who killed Bola Ige....?

Who killed them, who maimed their own blood because of their divergent views?

Were they Igbos...?

Were their killing high of highs?

Greedy preacher stop preaching nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by stringa(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2021
He wants to have his cake and eat it too. You think sey you get sense, Mr. Ibu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem / I Won't Apologize Niger-Delta Avengers - Tompolo / Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.