Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) (36910 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
seunowa:

U are a good example of ode if u don't know. Ur education wic u claim to have has no positive impact in d way u think.
Leave him. When they have nothing sensible to say. They turn it to insults, rants and curses. All they know is hate and violence.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nigerian comic actor, Mr Ibu has reacted to backlashes from Nigerians over the video he made with his colleagues endorsing Bola Ahmed Tinubu for 2023 presidency, IgbereTV reports.

Recently, a number of Nigerian movie stars set tongues rolling in the online community after attending a meeting believed to be in line with supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu ahead of the 2023 general elections.

As seen in videos shared on Instagram, the movie stars in attendance include comic actor John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, rap sensation Harry Anyanwu and actress Foluke Daramola-Salako.

One video captured the moment Mr Ibu addressed his colleagues with Anyanwu also entertaining them with his rap skills. Before he took his seat, Anyanwu noted that one day Asiwaju will rule Nigeria to which his colleagues echoed a loud amen.

Reacting to the online criticisms he has been receiving after the video went viral, Mr. Ibu stated that Tinubu's campaign team only invited him as an actor and he had to play a neutral role because he is an entertainer. He stated that the visit with his fellow entertainers has nothing to do with his personal beliefs or conviction. He stated that the candidate of his choice is Atiku Abubakar who had really assisted him in the past.

Hear him speak in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf4LZPKY2RQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWylPx1vNrb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is the earlier video of the visit to Tinubu's Campaign Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURQvt8CvAo

https://igberetvnews.com/1407208/actor-mr-ibu-tinubu-candidate-2023-presidency-photos-video/

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6868916/mr-ibu-harry-b-anyanwu#107983011

He can't speak English.

Gives me headache
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Everyday una go de talk of smell aso rock but just one week of lockdown, yoruba youths were looting bread vans
Out of hunger, they formed 1 million boys,awawa boys grin
What's this one saying? 1 million boys? Awawa boys? Are you sure you arent from Niger? Or from Mali? Cos your language is so strange. I'm trying to understand what you have just written.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Sctests: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:
He was bullied by ipob I guess. UGM might even have him on their hit list now. Guy man had to safe his own neck.

But why is it that people blackmail, threaten and harm others just because they have different views to life? It is funny really.

I read a news here where a buhari supporting lawyer was killed like a fowl in broad daylight and nothing happened. They all moved on as if nothing happened as if the guy deserves extra judicial killing.

The comments I read here that day from these Igbos made my stomach sick. They supported the murder of their own cos he had a different view in politics.

During the war, it was said that 'one nigeria' efulefus and saboteurs who themselves were Ibo were the ones pointing to the fulani-led federal troops the road to the houses and trenches of Biafran troops.

These Sabos and efulefus made their own people bleed for a few nickels. This gave rise to the popular parlance 'Ibos can sell their own brothers for money' which has been used to insult and mock Ndigbo by the same people they helped in killing their brothers.

Anyway, fast forward to today, there is a new consciousness activated largely by another rabidly anti-Igbo buhari fulani administration. That consciousness have given prominence to groups like IPOB who believe that the only way to treat a rabid anti Igbo administration is to be rabidly pro-Igbo. Plenty fire can only be quenched by plenty water. Whether they are right or not is a different topic entirely.

Those sabos and efulefus who helped to kill their own people during war were lucky to get away with it because there was no internet in those days, so they could easily hide. But today, it is a different ball game, with a few strokes of the keyboard you could get anyone's information. In this era, anyone who decides to toe that part has made himself an endangered specie in Igboland.

You cannot support the abuse, killing and maiming of your own people and expect them to welcome and protect you. Your own family will be the first to ostracize you, lest you taint them all. Ask joe ibokwe the chief saboteur 1 of Iboland.

All politics is local, when they finish abusing their tribe in Abuja and lagos and die there. Their abominable corpses will either be buried in a strange land or thrown away into an evil forest for termites to eat.

Now to everyone out there, If you are an Igbo and an efulefu supporting evil against your own people, know it now that you are being watched by people around you and your information will be passed around in seconds about you, maybe by someone whose uncle's house was burnt by nigeria army in Awomama or Orsumoghu. This is the worst time to be one. Make a detour now, and close your filthy mouth.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by vandersave: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
vanbonattel:
Igbo people can never support evil. grin

So it is Hausa Fulani that voted for Ikpeazu in Abia state? Ohh sorry, it 2as Tinubu that install him there. grin grin
You people overrate yourself.
Igbo people does not support evil but they can support the murder of their kinsman who has contrary opinions to their own.

Who voted Ikpeazu, Orji Kali, Theodore Orji etc what can be more evil than your irresponsible political class?

Igbo people does not support evil yen yen
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by ifiokjohn(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=bobowaja post=108021654]He was bullied by ipob I guess. UGM might even have him on their hit list now. Guy man had to safe his own neck.

But why is it that people blackmail, threaten and harm others just because they have different views to life? It is funny really.

I read a news here where a buhari supporting lawyer was killed like a fowl in broad daylight and nothing happened. They all moved on as if nothing happened as if the guy deserves extra judicial killing.

The comments I read here that day from these Igbos made my stomach sick. They supported the murder of their own cos he had a different view in politics. [/quote it's really simple, you can't be supporting a party that is killing your people.. in possible
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

They cant. Igbos and hypocritical hatred of others are 5 and 6.
Then they can't win any presidential election with that.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by ifiokjohn(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

What is your definition of evil? So no one have rights to support whatever views they have. You must threaten everyone for PDP.

Wack mentality.
Supporting a party surpervising the killing of your people. Lol
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Beress(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Lol, so all Igbo men should support Igbo grin
You see why you guys can't play national politics? This clannish mentality is useless in the national arena. Igbo votes alone is not enough to elect Nigerian president.

You did not answer his question
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by ifiokjohn(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=Dsalvo post=108022320]

One thing is for sure. You Igbos have absolutely nothing to contribute to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.

Everything from you these days is about hate, intolerance, ethnic bigotry, bullying, enmity, toxicity, terrorising of dissenting opinion etal.

The truth is that in todays Nigeria of tribalism, insecurity, terrorism, unproductive corruption, infrastructural stagnation (especially in SE Nigeria) and administrative public incompetence (also SE Nigeria), Tinubu stands head and shoulder above others as a force for what is good and positive about Nigerian politics.

The fact only Igbos like you will say otherwise just shows what you people are, why you are beyond redemption and why sensible Nigerians should forget any attempt to include you in the effort to build a better nation.

You lot are simply incapable of adding anything positive to Nigeria when you cannot even let your kinsmen have their own free mind, choices and opinions. [/quote that's one of the reasons Nigeria should let them go to form their own country. You all don't want an Igbo to rule but you won't let them go.., that's wickedness. I shall blame their Political leaders cause by now sensible ones would have been threatening that if an igbo man don't rule come 2023 they will demand to leave. They will start their demandfrom the national assembly, if those ones failed to agree then they will go to the UN and when the time they give elapses, they will declared the independence of igboland while expelling NIGERIA security forces from Igbo land. Any declaration of war against them by Nigeria will be met with the UN sending in it's military to defend the newly found state of BIAFRA.
That alone will make allot of Nigerians reasons, especially those in the west and north and from my side, South.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
sokera:
Igbos are really blackmailing Jagaban … it’s not a crime for him to support Jagaban… but south-west will never be the same Accomodating environment for the Igbos if Jagaban if the Igbos vote against Jagaban… don’t take my words for granted … I am saying this from a very reliable source but you can dare this information
Please keep your mouth shut..the sacrilege you yorubas did to us south south and infact the entire south 2014, you guys haven't paid yet and you still have mouth to talk... Your time is fast approaching.

Since you people have chosen to be enemies of the other better south that you betrayed 2014,well and good....
If the Igbos decide to do as you ranted,it's their business..after all you guys defended yourselves 2014 by saying it's your choice to support whoever you choose to..
Sabos have mouth!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Emergingnation(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Igbos "can't wait" ba? That why you're outside ala Igbo, in the land of your "enemies", in your millions with total disinterest in moving back to your SE states?

The case of you Igbos is comparable to the situation of the King who is naked but he is the only one not aware of his own unclothedness.

Yes, the whole world can see you cant wait to leave the "Zoo".
Lol ! Afonja, you think Igbo is moving in their droves to your region in good faith...... They're apparently doing so due to satanic policies of your unity begging government that deprived SE of Federal present after the civil war.

We're seriously working to put a stop to that, through actualization of sovereign state Biafra..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
DamianX:

Yet na your people get hatred and bile pass. How many Igbos have you and your people voted for in your entired life. Even GEJ the son of the South una betray now you want SS & SE to join in your hopeless movement. Things don't work like that tunde.

If you are not hypocritical, greedy and hateful why not support an Igbo man or woman?.
God bless you richly,these yorubas are very strange!!! They fuckd up big time and betrayed the entire south 2014 in favour of the north and now they want the same south south and south east to support them,ain't that a huge joke!!?
Buhari is a Muslim and another Muslim is planning to succeed him..can you imagine,will they take this bulshhhyt!?!
As far as I'm concerned,for a yoruba man to rule this country,the north should continue...

I may only change my mind if maybe Osinbajo contests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Abujason: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
BlackfireX:
He gets the memo

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

As much as I dislike Tinubu and a bunch of other thieving Southern politicians, I will vote for any of them over a Nothinger - even if a saint. They have done enough damage to this country.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Igbos "can't wait" ba? That why you're outside ala Igbo, in the land of your "enemies", in your millions with total disinterest in moving back to your SE states?

The case of you Igbos is comparable to the situation of the King who is naked but he is the only one not aware of his own unclothedness.

You are pained hahaha...
Yes the Igbos are living the good life in your enclave and there's absolutely nothing you and your fellow afonjas can do about it grin grin
As long as the zoo remains anybody can live anywhere he/he so desires,they are also free to fukk and marry the king's daughters,no problem grin
E pe mi Omo nna if you like. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

They really need to change.
Change what?!
You people are so mental hehehe grin
I pray envy don't kee you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

Indeed. An ethnic group totally intolerant of and disdainful of all other Nigerians yet want everything to be IGBO i.e I Go Before Others.

The mentality of the Igbos now is similar to that of the yorubas post MKO and they are justified...who are you to judge others?!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by ifiokjohn(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

Fool. Are all your yorubas in Yoruba land? What are you doing in south africa, London, USA, Canada, France etc... Call your people back from there first before telling others to go back to their region.

You yorubas accused the Igbos of not selling land to outsiders.. it's not like you guys have ever go to buy land in the east and they refused you.
Ok. What of places like Akwa ibom Rivers Delta etc in the south. Are yorubas buying lands there?

The truth is that yorubas can't live outside their region, they won't survive except outside Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Decide2rise: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

Will you people ever appreciate what it means to live in a democracy? So the electoral choice others are constitutionally entitled to make, of their own free will and volition, is "insanity" to you ba?

You lot are beyond redemption.
This was exact things you lots said before 2015 that brought this calamity on Nigeria. A country that elects fools and criminals to rule over them are nothing but fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

One thing is for sure. You Igbos have absolutely nothing to contribute to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.

Everything from you these days is about hate, intolerance, ethnic bigotry, bullying, enmity, toxicity, terrorising of dissenting opinion etal.

The truth is that in todays Nigeria of tribalism, insecurity, terrorism, unproductive corruption, infrastructural stagnation (especially in SE Nigeria) and administrative public incompetence (also SE Nigeria), Tinubu stands head and shoulder above others as a force for what is good and positive about Nigerian politics.

The fact only Igbos like you will say otherwise just shows what you people are, why you are beyond redemption and why sensible Nigerians should forget any attempt to include you in the effort to build a better nation.

You lot are simply incapable of adding anything positive to Nigeria when you cannot even let your kinsmen have their own free mind, choices and opinions.
Many yoloba youths are suffering in lagos.. engaging in agboroism and owomida.how has your tinubu helped in your abject poverty and penury?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Chigold101(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:
He was bullied by ipob I guess. UGM might even have him on their hit list now. Guy man had to safe his own neck.

The comments I read here that day from these Igbos made my stomach sick. They supported the murder of their own cos he had a different view in politics.
And Atiku is IPOB...

Fool.ishness everywhere
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bamosagie(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Na wa so some people still want a Muslim to rule us for another 8years.

Has Tinubu stop being a Muslim....
What is even wrong with a moslem with capacity ruling?
Why must we always go for ethnoreligious sentiment that has left us underdeveloped over the years.....
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
bamosagie:

Has Tinubu stop being a Muslim....
What is even wrong with a moslem with capacity ruling?
Why must we always go for ethnoreligious sentiment that has left us underdeveloped over the years.....
And you think u.s or even Ghana will allow a Muslim man become president. We can't take out religion in politics. Nigeria has two major religions Islam and Christianity. And they both have to share power equally to maintain peace

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by thatsleepboy1: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Ezza,not ezzi.
Izzi too cheesy

Ezza in Ebonyi and their half brothers izzi in Benue State.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by fragility1000(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nigerian comic actor, Mr Ibu has reacted to backlashes from Nigerians over the video he made with his colleagues endorsing Bola Ahmed Tinubu for 2023 presidency, IgbereTV reports.

Recently, a number of Nigerian movie stars set tongues rolling in the online community after attending a meeting believed to be in line with supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu ahead of the 2023 general elections.

As seen in videos shared on Instagram, the movie stars in attendance include comic actor John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, rap sensation Harry Anyanwu and actress Foluke Daramola-Salako.

One video captured the moment Mr Ibu addressed his colleagues with Anyanwu also entertaining them with his rap skills. Before he took his seat, Anyanwu noted that one day Asiwaju will rule Nigeria to which his colleagues echoed a loud amen.

Reacting to the online criticisms he has been receiving after the video went viral, Mr. Ibu stated that Tinubu's campaign team only invited him as an actor and he had to play a neutral role because he is an entertainer. He stated that the visit with his fellow entertainers has nothing to do with his personal beliefs or conviction. He stated that the candidate of his choice is Atiku Abubakar who had really assisted him in the past.

Hear him speak in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf4LZPKY2RQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWylPx1vNrb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is the earlier video of the visit to Tinubu's Campaign Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURQvt8CvAo

https://igberetvnews.com/1407208/actor-mr-ibu-tinubu-candidate-2023-presidency-photos-video/

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6868916/mr-ibu-harry-b-anyanwu#107983011
Mr Ibu is that how u 4got so easy, that yr name was bring out from Tinubu's name
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by barcaboi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
vanbonattel:

If you compare the two regimes, you will have reason to flog buharri with koboko grin
If roads were done during obj; same roads won’t be done again. Get it? Lagos ibadan is at its best, trains are coming back. Buhari is definitely not among the best but I can see infrastructures bn done. We shd be doing other things now not tryna build from the scratch; get it?
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by maestroferddi: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

But Buhari couldn't win with the North alone until the alliance with SW. The truth is SE is the most inconsequential of the regions. How much votes did SE give Buhari, so much so he came out to declare it a paltry 5%.
If you observed keenly, Tinubu has been touring both the North and SW vigorously with less focus on the SE. It's a pointer that SE is less significant. Perhaps, as election approaches, he'd visit the SE just to satisfy campaign purposes as Buhari did.
It's obvious Mr. Ibu received some threats from ibos. Caimpaign of blackmail, calumny & issuing of threats could turn out to be very disastrous for ibos. Everyone should be free to identify with whomever he deems fit.
You, like several others insinuating nonsense here, are a disgrace to the education you are supposed to have received.

Does it occur to you that you could be wrong in your inference?

You went to town celebrating with what was supposed to be an inconsequential comic skit...

Now that the rug has been pulled from under your feet, you are running amok throwing tantrums after being made to look foolish...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by ugodedoc: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
You call them ESN, you call them Igbos, you call them IPOB or better still SE. What ever name you tag the group the truth is, they are are special. The Igbo man makes it happen take it or leave it. For Mr Ibu, what love can not do more money could do it.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by goaldynboy: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
sokera:
[s]Igbos are really blackmailing Jagaban … it’s not a crime for him to support Jagaban… but south-west will never be the same Accomodating environment for the Igbos if Jagaban if the Igbos vote against Jagaban… don’t take my words for granted … I am saying this from a very reliable source but you can dare this information[/s]

Who is this fool threatening?!
If you think election is by threat and intimidation, you and Tinubu your god will not see 2023!!

Let it sink into you hallow skull from the outset that the Igbos will not vote your Tinubu!!
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by vanbonattel: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
sad
vandersave:

So it is Hausa Fulani that voted for Ikpeazu in Abia state? Ohh sorry, it 2as Tinubu that install him there. grin grin
You people overrate yourself.
Igbo people does not support evil but they can support the murder of their kinsman who has contrary opinions to their own.

Who voted Ikpeazu, Orji Kali, Theodore Orji etc what can be more evil than your irresponsible political class?

Igbo people does not support evil yen yen

Ikpeazu at least shared kerosene, he tried. Tinubu stole two bullion vans. Compare and contrast grin
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Igboland have a way of vomiting out evil people anyone supporting buhari after ordering the massacre of hundreds of innocent igbo youths is evil and don't deserve any consolations when the same evil the buhari's govt have been dishing out happens to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) / List Of APC Senators - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.