Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) (36913 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Lemmy123(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

As a matter of fact, he's nobody's candidate... Only the Lagos touts and dunderheads will vote him

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by BigSarah(f): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

Trying to be smart by half. How would the North have voted as a block if there was no APC and how would there be APC without the SW.
Both North and SW wanted PDP out of power.

They wanted Jonathan out of power, It wasn't just north and SW that made APC
But largely so

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by mixta140: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2021
contigiency:
I have always said it that those who claim to be civilized, exposed and educated are actually the opposite of what they claim they are. Otherwise, what is wrong in Mr Ibu having a personal view or choice? Why going after him? When has it become a crime for one to freely associate? And tommorow these same people who are after him will still come up with noise how the Fulanis are backward in their thinking.
That your first sentence is deep ...
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2021
He spoke under duress
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2021
vanbonattel:
Igbo people can never support evil. grin

Why is he there in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Thunderfayayou: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:
He was bullied by ipob I guess. UGM might even have him on their hit list now. Guy man had to safe his own neck.

But why is it that people blackmail, threaten and harm others just because they have different views to life? It is funny really.

I read a news here where a buhari supporting lawyer was killed like a fowl in broad daylight and nothing happened. They all moved on as if nothing happened as if the guy deserves extra judicial killing.

The comments I read here that day from these Igbos made my stomach sick. They supported the murder of their own cos he had a different view in politics.

That same thing happens in the North. They will even kill you and your family. So it's nothing new.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Lashist(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Shetemi12:
I just see why the East is the most useless part of Nigeria. 5% people. I can't stop laughing
As you don write this shey you are happy?? If at all he was threatened, it is a stupid move but it doesn't make your comment and personality here less stupid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by stayclearofme: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Drakkernoir:
Medicine after death......

Mumu Man....

Own your shit
Mumu for what really? If truly he wants Tinubu is that not his choice?

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Princedapace(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:
He was bullied by ipob I guess. UGM might even have him on their hit list now. Guy man had to safe his own neck.

But why is it that people blackmail, threaten and harm others just because they have different views to life? It is funny really.

I read a news here where a buhari supporting lawyer was killed like a fowl in broad daylight and nothing happened. They all moved on as if nothing happened as if the guy deserves extra judicial killing.

The comments I read here that day from these Igbos made my stomach sick. They supported the murder of their own cos he had a different view in politics.

Guy, did u read about one yoruba elder's statement about Tinubu? It is not about ipob.

Some of us Nigerians just don't want anything like Buhari anymore. We have suffered too much. Buhari nearly pushed this country to war due to his nepotism, very old and so myopic.

We need leaders who are younger, have international reputation, knows modern economy, open minded, loves even those who hate him because he is a leader and paid by those who love and hate him as well. Love all tribes, obey principle of federal character.

OBJ played these roles, Yaradua played these roles. Buhari is just worse abeg. His lack of open mindedness pushed this country into chaos.

Tinubu who pushed Buhari is like him. Anyone else from southern Nigeria should rule Nigeria not those who are part of Buhari or played significant role in bringing him to power.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

That same thing happens in the North. They will even kill you and your family. So it's nothing new.
That is not true. By the way, why are you justifying bullying and jungle killings? You guys are sick

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Quim2: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

If ever you want good business don't be biased with your real moniker

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by olatuns2017: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nigerian comic actor, Mr Ibu has reacted to backlashes from Nigerians over the video he made with his colleagues endorsing Bola Ahmed Tinubu for 2023 presidency, IgbereTV reports.

Recently, a number of Nigerian movie stars set tongues rolling in the online community after attending a meeting believed to be in line with supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu ahead of the 2023 general elections.

As seen in videos shared on Instagram, the movie stars in attendance include comic actor John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, rap sensation Harry Anyanwu and actress Foluke Daramola-Salako.

One video captured the moment Mr Ibu addressed his colleagues with Anyanwu also entertaining them with his rap skills. Before he took his seat, Anyanwu noted that one day Asiwaju will rule Nigeria to which his colleagues echoed a loud amen.

Reacting to the online criticisms he has been receiving after the video went viral, Mr. Ibu stated that Tinubu's campaign team only invited him as an actor and he had to play a neutral role because he is an entertainer. He stated that the visit with his fellow entertainers has nothing to do with his personal beliefs or conviction. He stated that the candidate of his choice is Atiku Abubakar who had really assisted him in the past.

Hear him speak in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf4LZPKY2RQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWylPx1vNrb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is the earlier video of the visit to Tinubu's Campaign Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURQvt8CvAo

https://igberetvnews.com/1407208/actor-mr-ibu-tinubu-candidate-2023-presidency-photos-video/

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6868916/mr-ibu-harry-b-anyanwu#107983011

Thank you sir

Your choice is PDP

Mine is BAT
We meet in 2023

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Thunderfayayou: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

That is not true. By the way, why are you justifying bullying? You guys are sick

See BLOOD thirsting vampires talking about being sick. From the presidency down to Regular bandits and to Nairaland Terrorists here all of una are sicker.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by thatsleepboy1: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

One thing is for sure. You Igbos have absolutely nothing to contribute to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.

Everything from you these days is about hate, intolerance, ethnic bigotry, bullying, enmity, toxicity, terrorising of dissenting opinion etal.

The truth is that in todays Nigeria of tribalism, insecurity, terrorism, unproductive corruption, infrastructural stagnation (especially in SE Nigeria) and administrative public incompetence (also SE Nigeria), Tinubu stands head and shoulder above others as a force for what is good and positive about Nigerian politics.

The fact only Igbos like you will say otherwise just shows what you people are, why you are beyond redemption and why sensible Nigerians should forget any attempt to include you in the effort to build a better nation.

You lot are simply incapable of adding anything positive to Nigeria when you cannot even let your kinsmen have their own free mind, choices and opinions.

I love what you just said, since we dey useless qbeg tell that piles of bones wey dey aso rock to beat his full bony chest to let Igbos go with our whole territory including our ezzi brothers in Benue, our other brother in rivers too.

Then we will manage our poor & landlocked Biafra in peace.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by sokera: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Igbos are really blackmailing Jagaban … it’s not a crime for him to support Jagaban… but south-west will never be the same Accomodating environment for the Igbos if Jagaban if the Igbos vote against Jagaban… don’t take my words for granted … I am saying this from a very reliable source but you can dare this information

7 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Bigboy911: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Useless afonjas only have mouth on social media but in reality de are all over the street both young and old begging for alms with their smelly incurable body odor

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Oddfinder: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

The other Yoruba actress folake or something was also bullied by ipob abi

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Oddfinder:

The other Yoruba actress folake or something was also bullied by ipob abi
Did you see her post denying her endorsement?

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nigerian comic actor, Mr Ibu has reacted to backlashes from Nigerians over the video he made with his colleagues endorsing Bola Ahmed Tinubu for 2023 presidency, IgbereTV reports.

Recently, a number of Nigerian movie stars set tongues rolling in the online community after attending a meeting believed to be in line with supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu ahead of the 2023 general elections.

As seen in videos shared on Instagram, the movie stars in attendance include comic actor John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, rap sensation Harry Anyanwu and actress Foluke Daramola-Salako.

One video captured the moment Mr Ibu addressed his colleagues with Anyanwu also entertaining them with his rap skills. Before he took his seat, Anyanwu noted that one day Asiwaju will rule Nigeria to which his colleagues echoed a loud amen.

Reacting to the online criticisms he has been receiving after the video went viral, Mr. Ibu stated that Tinubu's campaign team only invited him as an actor and he had to play a neutral role because he is an entertainer. He stated that the visit with his fellow entertainers has nothing to do with his personal beliefs or conviction. He stated that the candidate of his choice is Atiku Abubakar who had really assisted him in the past.

https://igberetvnews.com/1407208/actor-mr-ibu-tinubu-candidate-2023-presidency-photos-video/

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6868916/mr-ibu-harry-b-anyanwu#107983011
Ibo will say we are bullying them. Who is bullying who? Like ai said, dem go still betray themselves. It is in their DNA. They must betray themselves. This is why they will nog smell Aso Rock. The truth is bitter. When there is disunity, there cannot be progress.

I showed earlier how the GDP of only Lagos is more than Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra, Abia and Enugu. And the remaining amount will cover 2 to 3 more virtual states. The figures and statistics are there to show they arent competent, rather than face the challenges, they are the ones who wants to bully their way into Aso Rock. Or did anyone say they should destroy APGA?

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

What is your definition of evil? So no one have rights to support whatever views they have. You must threaten everyone for PDP.

Wack mentality.
Are you not suffering enough under this administration that you want the same clique to continue 2023. We say enough is enough.
Anyother person aside someone from that evil clique that has pull a once giant of Africa to mockery of Africa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2021
Quim2:

If ever you want good business don't be biased with your real moniker
You are right on this
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Shetemi12:
I just see why the East is the most useless part of Nigeria. 5% people. I can't stop laughing
And almajiris like you are the most important people in Nigeria. Ha ha ha ha ha....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by onuman: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:

From frying pan to fire. You are a comic indeed.
Atiku Abubakar is more ethnocentric than Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

What a dumb comment devoid of logic

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
sokera:
Igbos are really blackmailing Jagaban … it’s not a crime for him to support Jagaban… but south-west will never be the same Accomodating environment for the Igbos if Jagaban if the Igbos vote against Jagaban… don’t take my words for granted … I am saying this from a very reliable source but you can dare this information
@bolded make you loud am

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by DOTian: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Do you know what Buhari has done to the East since he took over?
Do you know how many young men he has killed with his Army?
Where you supporting Abacha when he was dealing with the yorubas?
And why should Igbos overlook these evil acts to support Buhari or whosoever supports Buhari?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by onelovenigeria(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

One thing is for sure. You Igbos have absolutely nothing to contribute to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.

Everything from you these days is about hate, intolerance, ethnic bigotry, bullying, enmity, toxicity, terrorising of dissenting opinion etal.

The truth is that in todays Nigeria of tribalism, insecurity, terrorism, unproductive corruption, infrastructural stagnation (especially in SE Nigeria) and administrative public incompetence (also SE Nigeria), Tinubu stands head and shoulder above others as a force for what is good and positive about Nigerian politics.

The fact only Igbos like you will say otherwise just shows what you people are, why you are beyond redemption and why sensible Nigerians should forget any attempt to include you in the effort to build a better nation.

You lot are simply incapable of adding anything positive to Nigeria when you cannot even let your kinsmen have their own free mind, choices and opinions.
listen to yourself speak and you want we igbo to reason with you and support Tinubu for what reason....we are not a people who tag along because other are...and we are not a people that can be bribe easily by meme few notes of naira...we have a propose and we follow it...we say we can't support tinubu even if the whole world support him ....we stand by our decision....we are brave people and not anywhere belle face like you weak and double face south west people....
so look for your vote for Tinubu elsewhere ....and stop been a toddler

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by od501: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Oga....to comment on Nairaland is not by force you know. So why commenting rubbish? Oh...I forgot, BMC, doing their thing as usual. Tell your BH-infitrated Nigerian police, DSS, and army to stop killing innocent people in the south east under the guise of UGM. You can't decieve people that are smarter than you, go to the east, everybody (I mean...everybody knows) who is behind the UGM.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2021
contigiency:
I have always said it that those who claim to be civilized, exposed and educated are actually the opposite of what they claim they are. Otherwise, what is wrong in Mr Ibu having a personal view or choice? Why going after him? When has it become a crime for one to freely associate? And tommorow these same people who are after him will still come up with noise how the Fulanis are backward in their thinking.

Kindly mention who went after him

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a dumb comment devoid of logic
I don't expect you to see any logic in the post. Keep bullying and killing your own in the name of politics. E go clear for Una eyes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery / Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Building Collapse In Abuja (Photos) / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.