Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) (36908 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Military0001: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:
He was bullied by ipob I guess. UGM might even have him on their hit list now. Guy man had to safe his own neck.

But why is it that people blackmail, threaten and harm others just because they have different views to life? It is funny really.

I read a news here where a buhari supporting lawyer was killed like a fowl in broad daylight and nothing happened. They all moved on as if nothing happened as if the guy deserves extra judicial killing.

The comments I read here that day from these Igbos made my stomach sick. They supported the murder of their own cos he had a different view in politics.

Hey Bobowaja: make your submissions without deceit and hatred, the lawyer you talked about was killed by his ex tenant and not IPob and secondly whatever you read please kindly digest with objective mindset

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Rosement(f): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Some people are just unnecessary tribalistic. Every tribe has good and bad people, if we all decide to vote based on our tribes, then the tribe with the most population will win the election.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:
He was bullied by ipob I guess. UGM might even have him on their hit list now. Guy man had to safe his own neck.

But why is it that people blackmail, threaten and harm others just because they have different views to life? It is funny really.

I read a news here where a buhari supporting lawyer was killed like a fowl in broad daylight and nothing happened. They all moved on as if nothing happened as if the guy deserves extra judicial killing.

The comments I read here that day from these Igbos made my stomach sick. They supported the murder of their own cos he had a different view in politics.
That's really sad
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by seunowa(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Drakkernoir:

Ode

U are a good example of ode if u don't know. Ur education wic u claim to have has no positive impact in d way u think.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by abimic(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Even some women are more men than some so called men. A man should be a man and be firm in his decisions. He changed his view after backlash, why not change his view before the backlash? Tu baba has developed a thick skin and careless what anyone thinks.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by eguarojeona: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

What is your definition of evil? So no one have rights to support whatever views they have. You must threaten everyone for PDP.

Wack mentality.
Own your stanship of tinubu with your chest and stop brow beating people to support tinubu.Where you there when they threatened Mr.Ibu?Tinubu for President?Eww makes me want to puke.And if you support him too i dont rate you but its your personal choice .

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Tinububalls: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2021
sokera:
Igbos are really blackmailing Jagaban … it’s not a crime for him to support Jagaban… but south-west will never be the same Accomodating environment for the Igbos if Jagaban if the Igbos vote against Jagaban… don’t take my words for granted … I am saying this from a very reliable source but you can dare this information
Aren't you foolish for making this statement?
So he will throw them into the lagoon or evict them from Lagos?
Fools everywhere.
#Spits

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by CaptainAyub: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Tobijays:
you people are so filled with hate and you feed off other people regions don’t worry your hatred will definitely magnet to you
Afonjas and comedy grin
Igbos feed off other regions grin
Has anybody in your lineage ever given an Igbo man a free cup of water all your lives?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by vanbonattel: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2021
barcaboi:

Atiku isn’t evil?

Atiku was a lesser evil than Buharri on the same election.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by CaptainAyub: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Anago55:
. We saw the love yorubas showed to Jonathan in 2015. We saw the agape love you yorubas showed the south south in 2015

You guys are irredeemable!
That is why they say they're suffersticated grin
Ability to tell white lies grin
Unfortunately this is no longer the era of newspapers where they can peddle those lies easily.
They will always accuse Igbos of hate on nairaland but na yoruba ppl get ppl like helinues,throwback,wickedfacts them who are paid salaries to spread hate on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by CaptainAyub: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I love what you just said, since we dey useless qbeg tell that piles of bones wey dey aso rock to beat his full bony chest to let Igbos go with our whole territory including our ezzi brothers in Benue, our other brother in rivers too.

Then we will manage our poor & landlocked Biafra in peace.
Ezza,not ezzi.
Izzi too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by CaptainAyub: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Ibo will say we are bullying them. Who is bullying who? Like ai said, dem go still betray themselves. It is in their DNA. They must betray themselves. This is why they will nog smell Aso Rock. The truth is bitter. When there is disunity, there cannot be progress.

I showed earlier how the GDP of only Lagos is more than Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra, Abia and Enugu. And the remaining amount will cover 2 to 3 more virtual states. The figures and statistics are there to show they arent competent, rather than face the challenges, they are the ones who wants to bully their way into Aso Rock. Or did anyone say they should destroy APGA?
Everyday una go de talk of smell aso rock but just one week of lockdown, yoruba youths were looting bread vans
Out of hunger, they formed 1 million boys,awawa boys grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by otherway: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Both Atiku and Tinubu are wrong choices.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by barcaboi(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2021
vanbonattel:

Atiku was a lesser evil than Buharri on the same election.
Y’all act like Atiku is a newbie. If Atiku and ObJ had set the country right just for a year; we won’t have buhari. We won’t be waiting for infrastructure or trains in this era; we’d be far gone

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Tinububalls: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Do you know why the Igbos prefer a fulani to a Yoruba?

A Fulani is a straight forward political enemy. If they are against you, for sure they are against but if they are on your side forget it they got your back.

But on the contrary
A Yoruba politician is a Frenemy, always with their nine inches two edged dagger. Always offering to have your back and protect you from rear attack but they are the real threats.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by vanbonattel: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2021
barcaboi:

Y’all act like Atiku is a newbie. If Atiku and ObJ had set the country right just for a year; we won’t have buhari. We won’t be waiting for infrastructure or trains in this era; we’d be far gone

If you compare the two regimes, you will have reason to flog buharri with koboko grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Lol, so all Igbo men should support Igbo grin
You see why you guys can't play national politics? This clannish mentality is useless in the national arena. Igbo votes alone is not enough to elect Nigerian president.
No tribe's vote alone is enough to elect a president, it all about attachment.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by vanbonattel: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Tinububalls:

A Fulani is a straight forward political enemy. If they are against you, for sure they are against but if they are on your side forget it they got your back.

The worst mistake you will ever make is to turn your back to a fulani man. Bola Ige, Diya, Kudirat and MKO Abiola knows better now.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Decide2rise: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2021
contigiency:
I have always said it that those who claim to be civilized, exposed and educated are actually the opposite of what they claim they are. Otherwise, what is wrong in Mr Ibu having a personal view or choice? Why going after him? When has it become a crime for one to freely associate? And tommorow these same people who are after him will still come up with noise how the Fulanis are backward in their thinking.
Endorsing an old and sick corrupt criminal like Tinubu to rule over you depicts insanity. Mr Ibu was right to reject him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Emergingnation:
I pray you become one sooner than later.... Igbo can't wait to leave this contraption, our great destinies and potentials has been hindered greatly by this unholy union

Lol. Igbos "can't wait" ba? That why you're outside ala Igbo, in the land of your "enemies", in your millions with total disinterest in moving back to your SE states?

The case of you Igbos is comparable to the situation of the King who is naked but he is the only one not aware of his own unclothedness.

Yes, the whole world can see you cant wait to leave the "Zoo".

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2021
vanbonattel:

Can you please write in English? I can't read fulfulde .

Lol. This clown just proved my point regarding what Igbos are about. So everyone who criticize you is Fulani and a "Moslem terrorist" abi?

Even God has long washed his hands off you.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2021
Decide2rise:
Endorsing an old and sick corrupt criminal like Tinubu to rule over you depicts insanity. Mr Ibu was right to reject him

Will you people ever appreciate what it means to live in a democracy? So the electoral choice others are constitutionally entitled to make, of their own free will and volition, is "insanity" to you ba?

You lot are beyond redemption.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by DamianX: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tobijays:
you people are so filled with hate and you feed off other people regions don’t worry your hatred will definitely magnet to you

Look at this 1 saying they feed off other peoples regions. What does your region bring to the table?. You wan talk Igr? grin this Lagos really Dy decieve una. Kai luggard o

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
contigiency:
I have always said it that those who claim to be civilized, exposed and educated are actually the opposite of what they claim they are. Otherwise, what is wrong in Mr Ibu having a personal view or choice? Why going after him? When has it become a crime for one to freely associate? And tommorow these same people who are after him will still come up with noise how the Fulanis are backward in their thinking.
well said
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tinububalls:

But on the contrary
A Yoruba politician is a Frenemy, always with their nine inches two edged dagger. Always offering to have your back and protect you from rear attack but they are the real threats.

Why do you have the name of a prominent Yoruba politician in your Nairaland alias, when your talk show you are clearly biased against the Yorubas, yet you want us to believe it is Yorubas who are duplicitous and not you and whatever ethnic group you come from?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bobowaja(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Military0001:

Hey Bobowaja: make your submissions without deceit and hatred, the lawyer you talked about was killed by his ex tenant and not IPob and secondly whatever you read please kindly digest with objective mindset
I never said the lawyer was killed by ipob. If I don't, kindly point it out.

For you to bring up that point means Igbos are really killing people for holding different views. You already demonized them in your post.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by DamianX: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Everyday una go de talk of smell aso rock but just one week of lockdown, yoruba youths were looting bread vans
Out of hunger, they formed 1 million boys,awawa boys grin

Leave the mumu them. I blame the fool who made this country 1.
This forum is just centered around Igbo. Without Igbo the forum can't move and seun go broke die.
Imagine them accusing Igbo for what Mr Ibu said. They also were all crying when Ibu was spotted in the tinubi bullshit. Fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
bobowaja:

They really need to change.

They cant. Igbos and hypocritical hatred of others are 5 and 6.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Irene001: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
It's so sad that most of the comments I read here are so senseless. Some of you saying that he was threatened by some group to make this statement are very foolish. Problem most of you have in this country is that you don't love the country you pretend to love if not why in this world would a reasonable living so campaign for Tinubu after what we have gone through in the past 6 years? Atiku is not even option for me but why must someone mention Tinubu? Are you people destined never to use your heads?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by DamianX: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

They cant. Igbos and hypocritical hatred of others are 5 and 6.

Yet na your people get hatred and bile pass. How many Igbos have you and your people voted for in your entired life. Even GEJ the son of the South una betray now you want SS & SE to join in your hopeless movement. Things don't work like that tunde.

If you are not hypocritical, greedy and hateful why not support an Igbo man or woman?.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by vanbonattel: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

So everyone who criticize you is Fulani and a "Moslem terrorist" [/b]abi?

grin grin

The two bolded cannot be seperated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tweeters Mock President Buhari / Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo / An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.