Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (50890 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by tradepunter: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
My ex girl mum was a runs girl back in her days...

When I went for door knock my uncle recognized her because his friend patronized her when they were out drinking. And other circle of friends had her also...

It explained why her husband divorced her and remarried.

She knew and waited for the day d to happen.... The d-day was me walking away from the relationship.

I couldn't continue because she had a strong hold over her daughter.... And that mother daughter bond is something you can't break.

The past does come back for those young ladies thinking it won't.

Guys always do your homework

5 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by kurlz(f): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
larryking540:
ya I kw many guys have been hooked to the happening type of Ladies but many are also very very careful,men are after comfort and peace of mind than problem and issues ,,,no man wants his kids to be raised by a crazy woman ,,,see same way woman look for successful men to mate with ,it's the same way we men look for homely ladies to mate with

OK o. I succumb.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by wonder233: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
This comment here hits the nail on the head. I mean,
it makes no sense that you didn't harm anybody but suffer so tremendously. It is things like this that makes me sometimes think there may actually be no God and that this whole life is just random.
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by damosade(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
All these small boys dont know that thos world is spiritual.
A friend of mine before he gained admission to lautech was Godly and well behaved lady until she started rolling with yahoo guys.
I used to warn her about her life style. There was this particular day i saw her status and she was promoting fraud.. I warned her little did i know she will be used by a yahoo guy a month after.

Check below our last conversation.

4 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Wealthinwealth1: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
cbrass:

Please can you give passages in the bible that supports your claim that Jesus was in the ministry for 30years.
I am sorry for late response bro, I am jst seeing this now. Read the book of Luke 3, but Luke 3 vs 23 said about His age.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
tradepunter:
My ex girl mum was a runs girl back in her days...

When I went for door knock my uncle recognized her because his friend patronized her when they were out drinking. And other circle of friends had her also...

It explained why her husband divorced her and remarried.

She knew and waited for the day d to happen.... The d-day was me walking away from the relationship.

I couldn't continue because she had a strong hold over her daughter.... And that mother daughter bond is something you can't break.

The past does come back for those young ladies thinking it won't.

Guys always do your homework
adulterer/cheater reproducing adulterer/cheater sons and daughters.

Very terrible
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Aethiops: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Emperor2020:
Some way nv see anything or walker go de mk noise say, nothing like jazz or spirituality...pray u nv encounter one shaa...so all dis 419 way de hypnotize some one fr ur hood and made aware with there money nd belongings giv am,so na hrt touching story ur fellow man go tell you,u go Carry ur belongings...okay mk I off u small,my guy way de press,run some science last two month, client e de bomb fr long way no reply come reply my gee,my guy don chop dis woman more than 4k dolls still de chop,de woman still loyal de deliver..de don block de woman wellsfargo,chase,all bank still de woman still de open new azza...na woman e bomb fr months way no reply as my gee run em doings,dis client bomb my guy de pay reach now,de don chop dis woman credit card tire...so one idiot go tell me say na luck..na guy way don press fr months no pick but com de pick after doings
nawoo I've heard of such things bfor I think they call it locking cl btw do ppl who do it suffer consequences?

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Aethiops:
nawoo I've heard of such things bfor I think they call it locking cl btw do ppl who do it suffer consequences?
don't know if na locking cos e no carry pics mk de walker, de guy no kill person just e get wetin e run,e sup fr am

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Noblewealth(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Marriage in this generation is nothing but a child's play.. I remembered when we were still small, all those child's play of mummy and dad and making sand and stone like rice and meat then aftermath we would all retired back home to our separate homes when it dusk..

That's just the typical example of how marriage is in this dispensation.. we profess fake and barbaric love and in the long run court dissolves it after we've saw and notice the sand and stone we got married to..

Our brothers who had married 14 to 20 years ago had married the remaining good women in this generation and left us with crumbs of stones and sands that's unplatable..

4 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Driand, I'm yet to see your reply. I've checked my mail a few times but nothing.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
damosade:
A friend of mine before he gained admission to lautech was Godly and well behaved lady until she started rolling with yahoo guys.
I used to warn her about her life style. There was this particular day i saw her status and she was promoting fraud.. I warned her little did i know she will be used by a yahoo guy a month after.

explain how the bolded happened

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by phazotron(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
pedrilo:
Hey guys, please be careful how you swallow ops advice hook line and sinker.
Things are generally bad for everyone economically out there.
Do not transfer ur frustrations on ur spouses after reading this post.
I see alot of persons fighting their spouses ignorantly without checking what is eating their monies.
Times are generally hard now though im not saying op is outrightly wrong

Bro, me I dey tell you from experience

Investigate first before you marry or born pikin

Make you no go carry spiritual virus enter ur pikin life

Generational curse is real

4 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by realestate99: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dollywood:

Baba shut up, nothing is spiritual, yall pussy niggas are such a wimp and can't take responsibility on your every actions. Someone with ADHD will most likely fail in some areas in life, but most Nigerians don't even do medical check up they just blame everything on an invisible creature to satisfy their fears. Whatever you do, never give up and keep fighting that's it. From the Op's point they are many people who are single and are facing such difficulties, and when they have no one to blame they go as far as blaming their mother, labeling her as a witch. Yes, I've seen many do that, yall need to chill and face yall demons head to head and stop being a coward.
I just saw your message, it is either you are mad or a juvenile going on the path of destruction, you are still happy because your brother is still sending you some little change to manage then you think life is easy, go to the real world and see people toil their whole life without any breakthrough, there are spiritual bondage and physical limitations, we must know where our problem lies so we can tackle it head on

I won't really blame you, your choice of of words shows that you are probably a dependent young guy, still sagging trousers and probably high on SK spending his benefactors money with reckless abandon.

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Wealthinwealth1: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
cbrass:

Please can you give passages in the bible that supports your claim that Jesus was in the ministry for 30years.
I never said Jesus was in ministry for 30yrs, I said the Jesus was 30yrs old when He did baptism and despite how close He was with God, He still needed to fall His own Jericho before the Spirit of God came on Him like a dove and everywhere He went, He did mysteries and multitudes follows Him. I laughed when pipu thinks they can do things carnally and wants it to work. Spiritual controls physical Jesus knows He needed that Spirit before He can do His Masters work with ease, if He had not gone to God via baptism, He wouldn't have attained that impartation. Jesus disciples were with Jesus for so long and when they were fishing they were doing it on thier own b4, I m sure Jesus will be somewhere looking at them because they were still carnal and haven't engage the Priesthood i.e the Source of doing exploits who is God in Jesus, when they came back to thier senses, they went to meet Jesus and said Master we have toiled all nyt but dint get anything, it was after Jesus said they should cast thier net in the same place they have casted it and you know what happened exploits and miracles happened. YOU DONT FALL YOUR JERICHO BEFORE ENGAGING GOD, YOU FALL IT AFTER YOU HAVE ENGAGED GOD. GOD FIRST, EVERYTHING FOLLOWS

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Wealthinwealth1: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Psoul:

You have a point here.
Secondly, you should ask yourself this. What relationship do I maintain with God that qualifies me to ask for help from Him and he will answer.
If you have a big man around your street that you sees everyday and u don't greet him. You snubs him when he calls you. You also don't respect him, do you think he will readily comes to ur aid in time of you need just like dat?
It's true that the way of God is not same as that of men, but we need to maintain a very good relationship wt God for Him to be able to hear us when we call upon Him.

Those that worship the devil are so dedicated to his instruction. That is why they always receive from the devil.
If the instruction was to wake up by 12midnight, use 12 red candle and add 2 litres of water, they will obey this to the last, making no mistake.
But Christians will only chose the instructions that are convenient for them to obey and throw away those they feel will not allow them live anyhow they want. How do u expect your master to bless u living this way?
if you read my post well, I said you must engage the Priesthood( God ) before all this can happen. Spiritual controls physical. They that worship God must worship Him in truth and in Spirit. So there must be in place with God before you have a prayer at heart and it is answered already. You cant continue in sin and say Grace should abound. The bible says "God forbid".

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by don89(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Marriage is no longer for better for worse nowadays, my candid advise is, if you arevnot enjoying your marriage or your spouse is giving you hell, get a divorce before you die inside. You can still be single and happy like me, especially men, there are too many widows everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Wealthinwealth1: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

You didn't answer Dangrace01's question.
On the other hand, Wealthinwealth1 is telling some tales by moonlight. undecided

Dangrace01, one truth nobody tells us is that nobody questions or tells God what to do (Romans 9:20). He does whatever He wants and your emotions don't move Him one bit.

To make matters worse, PSalm 90:4 says that a thousand years to us is like a day before God. This means that you can pray for something for years, but God will not answer because it appears to Him like you are praying about it the same day.

Wealth creation has principles, so you must do your bit first before getting God involved. Work hard, stay creative, ensure you have good skills, persevere, etc. When you have done your part, ask God to come in and perfect it. He may or may not, because He does whatever He likes. The truth is that there are certain prayers God will never answer because He knows that you will abuse the positive result. Know that and know peace. That's partly why God will never answer some prayers and you may be forced to try babalawo or ara nwanyi Asaba. grin

As for what the OP talked about, I have nothing to contribute to it.
Hmm, yes God searches the heart of man but yet God is not a wicked God. See if you have relationship with God and you ask God using this Words, Hes a covenant keeping God. He said in His Word, He said "He has sworn by Himself, that every Word that comes out of His mouth in righteousness shall not return.." all you need do is walk with God i.e be born again, search the scriptures, what has God promised you, if your eyes of understanding behold it, o pari, answer has come niyen. Jst start thanking God, say it out wide to the atmosphere and believe it, engage Kingdom mysteries with it, It is done. You can do wealth creation till tomorrow and if u dont engage God with it, it goes nowhere. It's not of him that willeth or him that runneth but of God that showeth mercy. Also another scripture says Paul planteh, Apolo watereth but God giveth increase.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 03, 2021
phazotron:

Same here. I've put in so much effort into my Christianity and yet, here I am, broke no money to afford ordinary basics to survive. Meanwhile the people Wey no send God na them he dey bless pass. Oh well, make I see white girl Wey go polish my life too
Sure but you still dey 9ja?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Raph3177(m): 2:31am On Dec 03, 2021
kingslj:

Good One .your write up.

What are your thoughts on the saying .....We dont fight flesh and blood but principalities and powers of darkness
Forget that guy is a canal man. I used to be like him until my eye see pepper but like the op said run far away from any girl that has dated a yahoo boy before e get y

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Raph3177(m): 3:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Pataricatering:
see your empty brain .. yahoo boy has used your brain.for peppersoup
If u are going about smashing yahoo boys up and down for temporary gains is high time u retrace your step and seek deliverance instead of replying from comment to comment attacking pple saying obvious truth. I never believed anything spirituality before, I laugh at it until my eye see pepper. There is dark powers. Imagine been sick for 10 months of malaria and typhoid fever that refuse to go away and all through that time u are constantly seeing yourself eating in the dream and been fed by unknown pple. I spent over 2m treating that sickness but nothing come out until I run go church and was converted and delivered. The dreams stopped I recovered. Na only who never see pepper nor go believe this spiritual talk. The thing is for real disengage yourself quickly if u go about smashing yahoo boys and stop ignorantly attacking pple saying truth.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 03, 2021
SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I am writing to formally inform you to ensure you painstakingly and meticulously examine the type of guys your girlfriend has dated in the past. Please and please don't fall for the scam of " my past stays in the past". Dig the past, scrutinize all you have unearthed before you finally propose.

I saw a former colleague recently and he was almost a shadow of himself. He narrated how he is just recuperating from all his loses. He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit.

Please and please do not touch any lady that a Yahoo boy/man has touched. Fortunately they no longer hide their rituals. Please as an ambitious young man, dig into your potential wife's past. Know her dating history and the type of people she has dated.

Approximately 5 years ago there was this guy that invited us to a treat after his wedding while we were chilling someone asked him how did you meet your spouse he said "we met on a plane". To cut to the chase, the guy met a lady that a sugar Daddy was sponsoring to Dubai and "wifed" her. How can you meet a lady in business class who has no real job and the parents can not afford a 1999 Toyota and you say na she you wan marry? Although him body tell am and he advised himself.

As an ambitious young man the final trap ahead is your partner. Guide your steps towards marriage jealousy. The signs are always there. Your downfall begins when you marry an unfortunate person. I have seen someone who earns 650k monthly dismissed because of cheque issued on an unfunded account (No be juju be that?) He said the pressure from his wife was becoming unbearable. This was same wife that was catered for by a Sugar Daddy before the mumuni "wifed" her.

Finally, I will advise you to take this piece of advice: start digging. Never date a yahoo or sugar Daddy by-product. Your college girlfriend is using a premium iPhone and you know quite well that the parents are poor and she often calls you for bailout funds and you think one magical uncle gave her the phone?

Excellent and fantastic talk!
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by ConqueredWest: 4:17am On Dec 03, 2021
phazotron:

Same here. I've put in so much effort into my Christianity and yet, here I am, broke no money to afford ordinary basics to survive. Meanwhile the people Wey no send God na them he dey bless pass. Oh well, make I see white girl Wey go polish my life too

If you give God good reasons why you seek wealth He will give you.?

If you can convince God that wealth will not destroy you mentally/physically/spiritually, He will give you.?

I have seen poor people lifted to wealth only for the influence of the wealth to destroy them mentally, physically and spiritually.

Keepem
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by ConqueredWest: 4:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Figger:
I no understand, if God has actually answered our prayers, why then has it failed to manifest.

What if the manifestation God sent is not the one you are expecting.?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nicoddemus(m): 4:28am On Dec 03, 2021
Dangrace01:

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful

I logged in to nairaland just to counter you. Prayer works. Infact it works like magic Everytime for me. What do you know about God? Do you have any personal relationship with him? Most importantly, do you have any integrity with God or you just think you can live anyhow you want and still get spiritual results. In this life there are rules to everything
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by ConqueredWest: 4:31am On Dec 03, 2021
damosade:

What happened to her finally.?

Is she still alive.?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by ConqueredWest: 4:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Raph3177:

Forget that guy is a canal man. I used to be like him until my eye see pepper but like the op said run far away from any girl that has dated a yahoo boy before e get y

Wetin you see wey make you change from carnally minded to spiritually minded
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Giltexo: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Dangrace01:

Why is juju powerful
Damn ..my man have you tried sacrifice,..?? Some men no Sabi pray. Put sacrifice will always speak for them.. if God can sacrifice his only begotten son..there is power in sacrifice.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Psoul(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
if you read my post well, I said you must engage the Priesthood( God ) before all this can happen. Spiritual controls physical. They that worship God must worship Him in truth and in Spirit. So there must be in place with God before you have a prayer at heart and it is answered already. You cant continue in sin and say Grace should abound. The bible says "God forbid

I understood your comment very well.
I just added my own view so that the guy that was saying that God does not answer him just like satan answers those that pray to him will know that there are some certain things to put in place before expecting God to answer prayers.

There is nothing to do to deserve or qualify for God's Love, but there are things you must do to qualify for His blessings.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by pholu88(f): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2021
You ear, I ear
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by MufasaLion: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Raph3177:

If u are going about smashing yahoo boys up and down for temporary gains is high time u retrace your step and seek deliverance instead of replying from comment to comment attacking pple saying obvious truth. I never believed anything spirituality before, I laugh at it until my eye see pepper. There is dark powers. Imagine been sick for 10 months of malaria and typhoid fever that refuse to go away and all through that time u are constantly seeing yourself eating in the dream and been fed by unknown pple. I spent over 2m treating that sickness but nothing come out until I run go church and was converted and delivered. The dreams stopped I recovered. Na only who never see pepper nor go believe this spiritual talk. The thing is for real disengage yourself quickly if u go about smashing yahoo boys and stop ignorantly attacking pple saying truth.

And the sickness faded away immediately you went to church. grin grin grin

Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2021
driand:
between now and 4am tomorrow,... What would happen? Don't worry about that, seeing is believing... You wouldn't wish what's coming on ur worst enemy...
I've sent the name you asked for. you now have between now and the next 8 hours for something horrible that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy to happen to me. Cc Hahn, Grupo

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Nicoddemus:

I logged in to nairaland just to counter you. Prayer works. Infact it works like magic Everytime for me. What do you know about God? Do you have any personal relationship with him? Most importantly, do you have any integrity with God or you just think you can live anyhow you want and still get spiritual results. In this life there are rules to everything

Try using your prayer that "works everytime" to restore the limbs of an amputee

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.