Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

She discovered her hubby is gay. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She discovered her hubby is gay. (8782 Views)

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! / I Just Discovered Her Mum Is An Idol Worshiper,igbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by sley4life(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2011
Too bad. This poster must be from Nollywood. Ask Muna that question, If im the lady i would roast my hubby's manliness. Then flea to Gabon
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by ibdguy: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
Have a female friend who once told me that she has friends who have husbands who are gay/ bi-intimate, whatever you want to call it, and are 'happily' married.
The happily part apparently comes from the acceptance by the women of the husbands indiscretions. His 'down-lows' if you will.
Remember being rather naively surprised, yet here is pretty much the same issue in theme here.
I do wish someone would tell these poor women that they need to take a hold of there self-worth and realise that their marriage is sacred.
They shouldn't have to share their husbands with anyone whether male or female.
They certainly won't fall apart by not been married, though divorce might not be an option but sorting the situation out certainly should be.
I however concede it's tough especially if they have kids, she genuinely loves her husband, and one can only imagine that she may well contend with the feeling of 'did I do something wrong to deserve this?'
It's also not something to be taken lightly, or made fun of.
I suspect Nigeria as a society has a good way of pushing things to one side and we as a nation like living in denial.
The term 'under rug swept' comes to mind.
Have a feeling this sort of thing is rather more common than we might like to believe.
My best wishes to lady that is struggling with this burden. I imagine it must be an overwhelming.
God's grace to you.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Emeka72(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
@Agness QUEEN, it seems you are a good deaconess, just keep interceeding; @Orton 1_0: it is worse for a husby to cheat with a man than with a woman.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
:DNothing worse than having a gay as a husband.The lady in question should quit the marriage or else her gay husabd might just infect her with aids.YOU KNOW These guys who buttfuck each other rarely use a condom.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by tellwisdom: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2011
GAY OR LEBIANS no easy to convert oo, if only the woman is ready to bear it, then she can stay, bt if she cldnt bear it, She shld just quit,, The choice is hers naw,
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Emeka72(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
Not going to be easy to change but she can do it by spending much time with her husband. I think He needs a better orientation.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by agitator: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

There are a lot of downlow men who are dating women as a cover and sleeping with men undercover that why they are called downlow men.  It doesn't matter if he was cheating on his wife with a man or a woman he committed adultery if he is married.  It is that simple.  If the woman wants to remain with the cheating dog that is her right.  Unfortunately.  

To James, it doesn't matter if it happens in Nigeria or Tijuana the point is IT HAPPENED.

you posted the correct situation. she is married to a downlow, if she can bear the burden, then let her continue. her hubby is in love with the man and has never been in love with her. he has been pretending
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by emmatok(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2011
But ironical, some men don't mind if their wife is a lesbian. cool

Especially if the other babe is HOT. wink
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by tellwisdom: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
Not going to be easy to change but she can do it by spending much time with her husband. I think He needs a better orientation.

Tell am wetin she go do na, aby na just make comment say na orientation he need??
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by upendo98(f): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
@ sley4 life  grin grin grin why would you flee to Gabon after frying him?? What's with Gabon??
@ Agnessqueen,well hes not my husband at all ,just a real life situation.

And oh so it was a Nollywood movie?? okay. well we have no nollywood where I am unfortunatley.Would love to know what she did then.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by 9jarocks(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
Another movie scene

Mshew
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by upendo98(f): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
@ 9ijarocks? its no movie sorry.They broke up last week.Woman went back to her parents wth her baby.The guy is an emotional wreck now.
On that note too,Movies based on true story are made out of real life occurences.So yeah this could make one incomplete movie.I just prefer nt to watch it.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by juman(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2011
enyojo:

THe more people take marriage seriously, the better they treat their lives and future.
Marriage is first a spiritual thing invented by a Spiritual Being GOD!
So using your traditional or Hollywood knowlegde will result in marrying 'dogs' until death do u part!

grin grin grin grin grin
This is interesting.

ssemire:

i have a friend that her husband is bi-sexual. when her hubby's 'best friend' comes to their house she sleeps in the guest room and best friend sleeps on the same bed with hubby. they have two children and she said it is her cross to carry. well, shiite happens. it is not my portion in life IJN

The woman can stop the nonsense. Yes it's possible.

She should tell the parents of her husband.

She should not just keep quiet and be suffering. May God help her.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
James-dman:

Oh really? Den mayb u cud help out!! (on 2nd tot, i tink it's your sense of humour dat isn't wel developed).

You wish. You would be booed off the stage before YOUR NAME is called. lipsrsealed

agitator:

you posted the correct situation. she is married to a downlow, if she can bear the burden, then let her continue. her hubby is in love with the man and has never been in love with her. he has been pretending

Of course. Unfortunately.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Orton10(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@Agness QUEEN, it seems you are a good deaconess, just keep interceeding; @Orton 1_0: it is worse for a husby to cheat with a man than with a woman.
My brodah the thing tire me . . .
I wonder the sort of pleasure, joy and happiness a married man is looking for in his fellow Man's nyansh that his beautiful wife and kid or a thousand and one women outside of his matrimonial bed couldn't give him.
Only God knows the amount of STDs he has injected into that poor Woman.
Oh! How Gays disgust me!
Cheating is cheating no doubt but a Womanizer is way better off!!
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Emeka72(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
The recent breaking-up can solve the problem since she is in possession of d child. The man may later come back to his senses and go back to d woman for forgiveness. The woman must be sure He is truly repented b4 accepting him back. Moreso, I would advise him to be reading FUNKE AKINGBADE's column on saturday punch because his life will never remain the same again.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2011
Agnesqueen:

Your husband is not "gay" he is "bisexual" there is a difference. Trust me there are many men like that, now if he was gay and suppressing feelings for men that is another issue, but it seem like he loves you. I'm sure that he was affectionate with you until this relationship he had been having came up. Talk with him not the man he is cheating with because you are married to your husband not him. Try and confront the cheating issue first and then the homosexual issue next. Speak with him not in a critical way but an understanding way. Ask him if he does not love you anymore because he fell out of love or because you are a woman, you want to know this because it will determine if he is actually indeed gay or bisexual. If he wants to salvage your marriage try counseling and work on things and make sure that he does not cheat on you again with a man or woman. If he is not interested in you because you are a woman, you have to leave him to preserve your dignity and to show your child that you are a worthy role model. Good luck, i know this is a though situation but homosexuality and bisexuality has been around since the Old Testament. Most importantly before you decide to do anything, get on your knees and talk to your GOD because you will get a lot of clarity that way and you will get the strength to do whatever it is you decide to do.

God Bless you,
I'll pray for you too and goodluck smiley
Bisexual or not as long as her husband is ramming another man"s behind then he is a gay simple as ABC.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Blazay(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2011
Why should ANYONE stay in a marriage involving differing sexual preferences?
Oh heck. I am so ourrra there.
The child can keep bonding with his father or mother ourra my bed.
Sexual preferences should be respected ok.
I can manage homosexuals. . . .but not 'bisexuals' who go about deceiving people.
People should hook up with like those who share the same sexual orientation.
He can go 'stick' it some place else please. cheesy cheesy  cheesy

Shioooooooooooor!!!
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Agnesqueen(f): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2011
You are right cheating is cheating, it does not matter if its with a man or woman. I believe that everyone has a bisexual nature but it is suppressed by society norms. A lot of people are more heterosexual leaning, while others are homosexual leaning. Nonetheless, she needs to treat this as if her husband is just a cheater and find out more details about how he really feels about women vs men. If he tells her he does not like women, there is nothing she can do but i feel that most likely he is in love with her but cheated when an opportunity came by.

tom28:

Bisexual or not as long as her husband is ramming another man"s behind then he is a gay simple as ABC.
Wow, you sound like a white man calling a black man a nigg-er, it has the same hateful connotation and i just took you less serious because of how you responded. There is no need to disrespect someone or something you are not familiar with, calm down.
Orton1_0:

My brodah the thing tire me . . .
I wonder the sort of pleasure, joy and happiness a married man is looking for in his fellow Man's nyansh that his beautiful wife and kid or a thousand and one women outside of his matrimonial bed couldn't give him.
Only God knows the amount of STDs he has injected into that poor Woman.
Oh! How Gays disgust me!
Cheating is cheating no doubt but a Womanizer is way better off!!
That is why Sub-Saharan Africans are suffering the worst from this AIDS crisis because people do not want to discuss the truth. The same thing is going on in the African American community. If you do not accept homosexuals, it does not mean that they will not exist, they will just exist underground sometimes referred as a down low person. We are in the 21st century, so open your eyes and mind because you can learn a lot from it.

upendo 98:

@ sley4 life  grin grin grin why would you flee to Gabon after frying him?? What's with Gabon??
@ Agnessqueen,well hes not my husband at all ,just a real life situation.

And oh so it was a Nollywood movie?? okay. well we have no nollywood where I am unfortunatley.Would love to know what she did then.
I apologize for referencing that it was you. Let your friend know that, i'm going to grad school and my line of work will include studying this type of human behavior.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2011
Agnesqueen:

You are right cheating is cheating, it does not matter if its with a man or woman. I believe that everyone has a bisexual nature but it is suppressed by society norms. A lot of people are more heterosexual leaning, while others are homosexual leaning. Nonetheless, she needs to treat this as if her husband is just a cheater and find out more details about how he really feels about women vs men. If he tells her he does not like women, there is nothing she can do but i feel that most likely he is in love with her but cheated when an opportunity came by.
Wow, you sound like a white man calling a black man a nigg-er, it has the same hateful connotation and i just took you less serious because of how you responded. There is no need to disrespect someone or something you are not familiar with, calm down.That is why Sub-Saharan Africans are suffering the worst from this AIDS crisis because people do not want to discuss the truth. The same thing is going on in the African American community. If you do not accept homosexuals, it does not mean that they will not exist, they will just exist underground sometimes referred as a down low person. We are in the 21st century, so open your eyes and mind because you can learn a lot from it.
I apologize for referencing that it was you. Let your friend know that, i'm going to grad school and my line of work will include studying this type of human behavior.

The black community in America are dealing with DOWN LOW men that are not being upfront with their homosexuality and are more likely to accept homosexuals publicly THAN the latter.  Homosexual women are more freely expressive about their sexual orientation than the men which why black women in America are experiencing the wake up call of deceit and trifliness. 

We talk about homosexuality, bisexuality, expressive sexuality, and MOST black parents have open communication with their children about sexuality.  Schools are required by the government to teach children about sex education and some churches are now accepting the sex talk in the sanctuaries. 

In America, a gay man have more rights than a gay man in other countries. There is no reason why a gay man who is sleeping with other men unprotected exposing his wife. It is not fair to her neither to her family because they would be the one burying her. Down low men in America are status hogs. It is about the status quo for them and everybody else is expendable including the wives and children.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Dsense(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
come on skype now angry
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Agnesqueen(f): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The black community in America are dealing with DOWN LOW men that are not being upfront with their homosexuality and are more likely to accept homosexuals publicly THAN the latter.  Homosexual women are more freely expressive about their sexual orientation than the men which why black women in America are experiencing the wake up call of deceit and trifliness. 

We talk about homosexuality, bisexuality, expressive sexuality, and MOST black parents have open communication with their children about sexuality.  Schools are required by the government to teach children about sex education and some churches are now accepting the sex talk in the sanctuaries. 

In America, a gay man have more rights than a gay man in other countries. There is no reason why a gay man who is sleeping with other men unprotected exposing his wife. It is not fair to her neither to her family because they would be the one burying her. Down low men in America are status hogs. It is about the status quo for them and everybody else is expendable including the wives and children.

If you really live in America you will know that black Americans are about as homophobic as it comes, the black churches are against it( rightly so considering that it is considered a sin in the bible), families can disown their child if they found out that they were gay, black women and men frown upon it. If a black person comes out of the closet they are brave and willing to deal with the problems that come with come with it. There are more gay white men than black men but they have the least # of H.I.V infections because they have more avenues to express their feelings and are supported by family and friends. Black men and some Hispanic men are not so lucky because they have all odds stacked against them.
I feel that in the continent of Africa, homosexuality is not the main reason that the H.I.V cases are so high, i feel that infidelity is the main reason (i.e. men sleeping with prostitutes and multiple women at one time and going back home and sleeping with their wives). I used men as an example because men are most likely to give women the virus because women are naturally vulnerable because of how our bodies are built. I do however believe that bisexuality is playing a bigger role slowly and surly because of the westernization and freedom.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by deelobe: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
She should first give him the bobbi treatment. the world is really coming to an end. Hve you ever seen a gay couple you would want to throw up. Even though we have them in Naija they can never rear their ugly heads. I do not hate the people but the act is really unbecoming. Turning around what God created under the guise of orientation. That lady should bail and go and take care of her child. Of course after making him pay heavily
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by deelobe: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
Agnesqueen I am highly suspicious of you please this is a Naija setting. We dont want Americanized ideas of this stuff period!
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Agnesqueen(f): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
deelobe:

Agnesqueen I am highly suspicious of you please this is a Naija setting. We dont want Americanized ideas of this stuff period!
There is no need to be suspicious, i've just refused to be stuck in medieval times. So please excuse me for offering an insightful perspective to a conversation. Correct me if i'm wrong, but from what i know most Nigerians would like American ideas emulated in Nigeria.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by MrsChima(f): 12:38am On Jun 12, 2011
Agnesqueen:

If you really live in America you will know that black Americans are about as homophobic as it comes, the black churches are against it( rightly so considering that it is considered a sin in the bible), families can disown their child if they found out that they were gay, black women and men frown upon it. If a black person comes out of the closet they are brave and willing to deal with the problems that come with come with it. There are more gay white men than black men but they have the least # of H.I.V infections because they have more avenues to express their feelings and are supported by family and friends. Black men and some Hispanic men are not so lucky because they have all odds stacked against them.
I feel that in the continent of Africa, homosexuality is not the main reason that the H.I.V cases are so high, i feel that infidelity is the main reason (i.e. men sleeping with love-peddlers and multiple women at one time and going back home and sleeping with their wives). I used men as an example because men are most likely to give women the virus because women are naturally vulnerable because of how our bodies are built. I do however believe that bisexuality is playing a bigger role slowly and surly because of the westernization and freedom.

LMAO@if I really live in America.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Black homosexuals are more open in black communities than other countries.  Black homosexual professionals are very successful and are OPEN in the black community in AMERICA and LARGE percentage of their clients are BLACK AMERICANS.  Maybe in the strips YOU are the people are homophobics. 

There are more than one way to spread HIV or contract HIV but I am talking about DOWN LOW men NOT THE HOES that sleeping around. 

Anyone who doesn't want their children to be gay REGARDLESS OF creed or nationality WILL DISOWN THEIR CHILDREN. Duh.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by ypad: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2011
This is an abomination in the sight of GOD ALMIGHTY, my candy advice to her is that she should pack her thing and leave the beast. If not so, the live of her male child or unborn male child is in trouble and she 'll take part in the punishment apportion to the man ( gay).
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2011
deelobe:

She should first give him the bobbi treatment. the world is really coming to an end. Hve you ever seen a gay couple you would want to throw up. Even though we have them in Naija they can never rear their ugly heads. I do not hate the people but the act is really unbecoming. Turning around what God created under the guise of orientation. That lady should bail and go and take care of her child. Of course after making him pay heavily
lipsrsealed what is even more disgusting nowadays is the way gay men hit on straight men.There was this nasty looking one the other day telling me that straight men turn him on.I was respectful towards him at first until he made that statement.Gay men are a sneaky lot.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
Agnesqueen:

Wow, you sound like a white man calling a black man a nigg-er, it has the same hateful connotation and i just took you less serious because of how you responded. There is no need to disrespect someone or something you are not familiar with, calm down.That is why Sub-Saharan Africans are suffering the worst from this AIDS crisis because people do not want to discuss the truth. The same thing is going on in the African American community. If you do not accept homosexuals, it does not mean that they will not exist, they will just exist underground sometimes referred as a down low person. We are in the 21st century, so open your eyes and mind because you can learn a lot from it.
Agnesqueen are u a white american woman?
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Dsense(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2011
OP.
TELL HER TO QUIT undecided

OR she can always try 3some undecided lipsrsealed
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Zahnda(f): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2011
Nothing new, there're lots of women married to some other dude's b.i.t.c.h, more so in very conservative, ultra religious societies.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by upendo98(f): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2011
she packed and left.the guy is an emotional wreck now.lost a wife and kid. now left wth his gay partner!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) / 2018 Festival:80,000 Bare-breasted Virgins Dance Nak3d For Swaziland's Rich King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.