Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,058 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (70590 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by marsup: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
I'm certain you will do it again. Stop pretending you feel bad. What were you thinking, taking a married woman to a hotel?
Both you and the woman in question are mental.
Now, imagine another man doing that to your wife.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ElonMosque(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
Every bashing or insult is accepted because of the gravity of my actions.

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

How do I get this guilt off me?

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Omoaladi: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2021
If this is a made up story ��, nice story..but if�� if what you just said is a reality, your days are numbered and expect some one to sleep with ur wife too..
They're many married men sleeping with married woman, but without conscience. But the moment you commit atrocities with conscience,thus is your judgement and it's not every one that can escape the punishment of guilty conscience. u have to apologize to God never to do again, the husband and ur wife, but bros only God will save you here, ur wife and the husband will kill u faster..
One question: after fucking her, does she has difference with ur lovely wife at home?��
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by omoadeleye(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

By cutting off your manhood
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by lastchild: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

In law, There's something called "premeditated act". It's something planned before execution, just like this story of yours.

From chatting to picking a date for hang out, and also agreeing to hangout in a secret place. This alone should tell you that two of you were heading to have sex. It didn't happen to you by Accident .

Though, I'm condemning the act, not you, and I know God would do the same. Just pray for forgiveness and make sure it doesn't happen again
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Dshocker(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

First,since you know the husband,kindly confess to him
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by koolaid87: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.

He will definitely panelbeat your head. Hopefully that will reset your brain
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by AerialMapper: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2021
Why didn't you come here for advice when you were having the intense chat and arranging for secret meeting place so that you can get get advice on what you were about to do... Or you didn't know what will happen.

You then sleep with each other , grow a fake conscience and come to Nairaland to brag in the guise of showing remorse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by FourElements: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

You tried to put asunder what God has joined together.
You murdered sleep, don't expect to sleep for several months. undecided
Sleeping with a married woman is one of the most evil thing to do under the sun.
The Bible calls it the 'sin of wickedness'!
Pray for forgiveness quickly, but expect to pay a heavy price, either with your assets, life or health of a loved one, or your health or life.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by smartr: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

you enjoy the nacks? just dey ask cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by obembet(f): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Fragile weak men everywhere nowadays.
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....u continued with all vehemental alacrity.
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9 and u looked up to heaven to savor the ecstacy
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
u dey craze.. no be me u go use catch cruise...Weak goat

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by obakorex: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
Alaye, let it remain silent in Ur mind and move on. Don't ever ever tell anyone be Ur wife, or d woman's husband else u would scatter a whole lot of things. Just pray to God and seek for forgiveness, and let it die within u, and move on.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Midas01: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
Lmao...

For real Nigerian men especially the ones on Nairaland are totally brainless. Their fellow brolosho cheated on his wife with a married woman but it's Nigerian women they're calling useless. Lmao.
Hayee:
E pain am cheesy tongue tongue
so the one that is narrating the story is useful cheesy cheesy grin
I swear e sweet me say there is no good girl again in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and meet your useful foreign babes grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
Thank God I have cut off my d*ck yesterday.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Newboss(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
See this mumu simp.

You rape her? No. You deceive her? No.

Your conscience is disturbing you because you're a simp. Most women na somebody wife or girlfriend. She wanted to fûck and you were available for some fûck. That's all.

You even helped their marriage. See eh, marriage can only make sense if everybody dey collect outside.

2 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by freesoul12: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
Sha no talk if another man do ur wife too.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Kinzo0917(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....u continued with all vehemental alacrity.
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9 and u looked up to heaven to savor the ecstacy
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
. U are spot on. Bless u bro
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by nedu2000(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2021
Don't fall for those telling you to confess,you will only be destroying families by doing so.
Ignorance is bliss.
What you should do is to make sure you don't repeat such anymore. Block her number and move on

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by tunnex190: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Obviously, you both are fornicators.

I would always blame a married woman with kids at home for allowing something like this to happen.

Possibly, her husband was at home yesterday (Sunday) to grease her kpekus but she preferred to let you in instead. Married women like this one are evil.

Just let the conscience eats you up and it would wear off with time. You can't tell anyone about it but your God to seek for forgiveness and never to return back to it to commit another great sin.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Komo4dmoney: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Oga you go still Bleep am. How how e go first do you, later e go sweet you to the extent that her husband go
wan catch you still you no go stop.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ukahrawah: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Are you sure you haven't lost your glory already?
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Waterysperm: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2021
There is nothing bad in it Oga. So far you both agreed to it, why then creating this useless topic. If she is sweet in bed, my Dear don't leave her oo. You will start enjoying it with time. We all had guilty conscience when we first slept with married women. But very soon, you gonna be alright. Welcome to the club Bro. God bless we all.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Princedapace(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Lol

Guy, knack her more. Stolen meat is sweeter.

Dig her more baba.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Wonk:
I didn't mean to say sh!t. Forgive me, you ugly? Like, you really ugly? I'm just curious.
yes, I am very ugly tongue
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Longer throat is bad. You spread another man's wife for bed, you hands touched her breasts and kpekis, you kissed her and bend her over then begin pump her. You are not a human. Let your conscience prick you until you confess and ask for forgiveness. This is how another man will lay your wife too. 50-50 tin
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by zeuss: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Spade caller....I hail.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by BlackfireX: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Can I have her number
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Oluf3mi(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2021
My own is...did you use protection?? If you didn't...alaye...you did this with your full chest...no excuse. But like some suggested, it's bets you cut ties immediately.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Most married women are into this ,even your wife is not left out ,ask God for forgiveness & delete her memories from your mind , remember karma is a bithch

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Kokaine(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2021
He didn't say he's married though
chatinent:
This is what I will do if I were in your shoes.

For peace to reign in your family and hers, you must accept the guilt never to repeat it again. Yes, your wife may never trust you again if she finds out. The woman's husband will definitely send her packing...the odds are high. You both may lose the happiness you have both worked for many years cos of minutes of illegitimate fun.

I am moved to understand you are repentant.

Action plan:
• Delist every contact of hers you have.
• You must learn to also take your eyes off other women...no hangouts, no flirting, no wooing, no friendships...your wife should be your friend, your crush, your everything. Personally, I do not see any reason to keep female friends while married.
• Learn to shun bad things you wouldn't tolerate if your wife did them.
• Ask God for forgiveness... genuine repentance will help you.
• If you have a circle of friends who see nothing bad with it, or who cheat on their wives, cut them off. They are not your friends! They are demons looking so nice!

The harm has been done. You'll have to live with it forever..but you must learn not to repeat it ever again.

He who finds a wife finds a beautiful thing.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by olisaEze(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2021
So you just picked something that fell from her bag and exchanged numbers, how Oga??

"Take ur thing wey fall", "oh thank you sir and here’s my phone number so we can meet somewhere private and chat about my clumsy fingers". Lol, Mr Picker! grin

You’re looking for absolution wen ure not even done with sinning.grin

You were already on ur way to hellfire with those ur small girlfriends, the destination hasn’t changed because u boinked someone’s wife.

Enjoy it while it lasts, but nothing is really hidden under this our hot sun! grin
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by chigomiced: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
this is interesting and confusing at the same time,the action is premeditated because you planned and went to a hotel for sex obviously and later had remorse over your actions,do not confess to anyone and expect forgiveness without a backlash,your remorseful nature proves that you still have some control over your emotions but the true test will come because she will not let go,she will try to have another encounter especially if you nacked her very well,that is were you will stand firm and say no,she will try every trick to get you back and that is the true test of a man ability to stand by his decision and say no to what he believes is wrong.
. His penis will stand firm quite alright.... I doubt if he will say no grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.