Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,788 members, 7,956,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. (2518 Views)

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Guys Come To My Aid Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2011
190:

^why are u watching me, u dont even know me,

My pic is on my profile - from yesterday - i bet you are another stone cold UGLY thing with knock knees like this OP

No offence

Dear 190, am just poking you. I dont have to know you and I dont even want to. Just be a LITTLE bit considerate when talking about others. Remember, no one is perfect!
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by 190: 12:26am On Jun 14, 2011
^No one is perfect - yes - i am not perfect too thats why im telling her -shes not fine

abi make i come dey lie or deceive her, its not fair now undecided
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by Dsense(m): 1:39am On Jun 14, 2011
ferhyntorlah:

Dear 190, am just poking you. I dont have to know you and I dont even want to. Just be a LITTLE bit considerate when talking about others. Remember, no one is perfect!

Pls do tell her him . . .We re tired of him.

I don't even know when Seun is gonna ban his IP address entirely grin
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by tpia5: 2:19am On Jun 14, 2011
I dont understand the story fully so i'll reread it later.

Poster which of the guys did you say makes your mum lose her appetite whenever she thinks of him.
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by 190: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2011
tpia@:

I dont understand the story fully so i'll reread it later.

Poster which of the guys did you say makes your mum lose her appetite whenever she thinks of him.

na wa oo - this matter complicated, her mama dey loose sleep over man wen get interest for her daughter again.

na wa ooo - with this face wen i dey see so

na wa oo
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by kpolli(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2011
all those ppl criticizing 190, shut up, go to the poster's fb page n see if we r lying plus does she look 20 as she claims??

she dey here dey form 2 men r chasing me, am sure she is stalking the 2 of them n one is moving out of town so she wants us to pick the one she wud keep stalking,

hiss

PS am usually not this mean but this poster said she liked the older guy cos wherever they went (beer parlor) they hailed his name, thats greed (as almighty iice agrees)
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by 190: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2011
kpolli:

all those ppl criticizing 190, shut up, go to the poster's fb page n see if we r lying plus does she look 20 as she claims??

that face cant be 50 sef

i go doubt am undecided
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2011
190:

^No one is perfect - yes - i am not perfect too thats why im telling her -shes not fine

abi make i come dey lie or deceive her, its not fair now undecided

190, u get skoi skoi sha. One min u say sth nice, the other u ar soo impossible. Are u always like this?

Remember, am watching you!
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2011
^^^more like STALKING him
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by 190: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2011
ferhyntorlah:

190, u get skoi skoi sha. One min u say sth nice, the other u ar soo impossible. Are u always like this?

Remember, am watching you!

I have 6 dirty boxers rite now - help me wash it angry angry
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:45am On Jun 15, 2011
190:

I have 6 dirty boxers rite now - help me wash it angry angry

190, u no serious @ all. Shey u knw get hand abi washing machine no dey for your side? Remember, am watching u. Rather, am stalking you! You are in for it! cheesy
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by Bisjosh(f): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2011
At poster, I used d email. Are u nneka kenneth? Just wanna b sure. Anyway at topic;stop bn a mommy's gal and learn to start taking decisions. She shldn't ve scolded him. She's already interfering when u are nt yet married!!!!
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by kpolli(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ we know thats her name but pls settle the issue,

is she beautiful
talk true, rapture fit come if u lie n na hell straight
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by 2goodbobo(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2011
WHEN YOU GET MARRIED,YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TO WEAR THE SHOE
NOT YOUR MUM.SO MY DEAR,FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND GO FOR WHO YOU
FEEL YOUR MIND IS COMFORTABLE WITH.DONT LET YOUR MUM DECIDE FOR
YOU. IS YOUR DAD IN SUPPORT OF YOUR MUM'S STAND ON THE ISSUE?
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by ogaprime(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
AngelNeky:
There are two people seeking for my hand in marriage.The first one is older than me with fifteen(15) years,dark in complexion and even older in outlook but he is single while the second is seven(7) years older than me,fair in complexion and a cute young boy.My mum loves the later but am very attracted to the formal,she even warned me not to have anything to do with the formal even the thought of him makes my mum to quit eating but whenever he calls me to take me out i find it difficult to resist his call,we went out yesterday and had some good time,wherever we entered his name will be hailed to and fro,is up to a year and one month since he came with his people and wine to ask for my hand in marriage.My mum also said she does'nt want me to marry from imo state cos we are from anambra.The later like i posted in this thread before is out of the country he calls me sends me money and anything i needed.3 weeks back he went clubbing and when i called him he was drunk my mum was there when i made the call,she too was'nt happy and as a strict christian she is she cautioned him as she would do to her own son but since then he refused calling me again.After a week i did'nt see his call i sent sms across to him telling him not to be annoyed because of my mum caution if that was why he stopped calling,he called after my text and said he was'nt annoy just that he has something at hand that is making him spend much that he will call me the next day when he loads his internet,that was last sunday.Do u know that up till now i have neither seen his flash or call(He is from anambra too).Please help me what do i do?

So how far??
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mr 190 y didn't u use ur pics as dp because I know u are a frying pan calling kettle black
What u are doing is not good,u should never tell a girl she's not fine..... she asked for our help and if u av nothing to render don't insult her
I knw u would insult me too because u are a kid

Back to topic
Follow ur heart no be ur mama wan marry(if its not dat u want 2 marry him because of material things,if it is true love and u know he loves u go on)
Does american guys ehn ehn.. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by 190: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
^ROTFL

Look at tew

responding to a thread over 3years ago

even Jesus don wash him hand comot from your case na to pull cloth enter market remain for you grin grin grin
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
190:
^ROTFL

Look at tew

responding to a thread over 3years ago

even Jesus don wash him hand comot from your case na to pull cloth enter market remain for you grin grin grin
Dats for u,I don't need to talk to u because u are a dick,mishin salam
Re: Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. by 190: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2014
shokky24:

Dats for u,I don't need to talk to u because u are a dick,mishin salam

grin grin grin

See as she small sef,
all these small small shildren of nowadays wen never begin see their period sef grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!lesbianism In Her Blood / One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens / When Guys Signals For You To Come Over...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.