Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate (11933 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate / My Advice To The Single And Desperate To Marry Nigerian Women Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
M M M:

op
my dad has alot of money, i mean he is money himself.

And he wants 2 marry a 6th wife,

will u marry him? undecided

how bout you stfu
i am not going to be a sixth wife , women can't live in a house together, i am pretty sure his other wives will purposely abuse me.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by MMM2(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish

do u want me 2 marry u. undecided
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2011
BABE!:

haha! Did you take your medication(s) this morning?

ppl do die very early these days  so far five women i know died in their forties.

cancer is becoming more and more rarely,anyone survives it.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2011
upendo 98:

Its a crzy world. shocked shocked

Backflash. At 19 I was out of high school and thinking about what course to study.marriage never crossed my mind.
What on earth are you talking about little girl?

@Those in marriage want to pop out cz what they saw while out is not what they discovered on getting in.
@Those that are out like you want to jump in there yet you are still,emotionally,financially,spiritually,socially,unstable!

My 2cents worth of Advise?

1.' NEVER EVER GET MARRIED TO TRY AND PROVE A POINT TO ANYBDODY.
You only prove to the person you are marrying. and that is 'you love them enough to marry them'

2. Get a life. Be busy.get a job part time or study. Dont stay in house whole day.What you are feeling is normal 'teenage rebellion' I also felt that way too.
We all did i think.

3.For heavens sake! don't scream and shout that you are desperate to get married!! You will attract flies that will suck you up and dump you like poo.

Why? cz they want your young body only but you are not yet 'wife material'. It takes a while to build and make a 'wife material' Its not just automatic becz you are a girl!! Not every girl can make a good wife.
Allow yourself to grow dear.Enjoy your youth for now otherwise if your gonna throw it all now then when you hit 50 you want to behave like a teen coz you missed developing that stage!!.

4. DO NOT GET MARRIED NOW.Try get a life dear.

Oh God!!

i really took that comment to heart and i guess your right i should probably rethink my life.

cry but how can i show my parents i am mature?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by MMM2(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

i really took that comment to heart and i guess your right i should probably rethink my life.

cry but how can i show my parents i am mature?

1. By passing some 9nite @ ur BF house.

2. By bring ur BF 2 sleep in ur room.

3. Having a sugar daddy.

4. Start drinking alcohol and taking of hard drugs.

5. Give birth 2 a baby in ur house and do abortion once in a while.

6. JUST JOKING GO AND READ UR BOOKS AND PASS UR EXAM, MAKE DEM PROUD WITH UR GRADE IN SKOOL BY THEN DEY WILL KNOW U RE NO MORE A KID.

BY D WAY U RE STILL A SMALL GIRL.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by lepasharon(f): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

@deniyor
can i send you a pic of myself to you in private message,  i don't want my family members coming here and finding out it was me, they will lecture me and  probably beat me.
yes i am done high school,and i am in university now.

lets see uhhh i am a virgin, i can cook, i can clean,and i can have babies,also in a few years i will have my university degree and will be able to have a career.

my life already sucks my parents don't let  me do anything, all throughout high school i did nothing just go home and do homework i had only 3 frds they were losers so all we did was study.

i go to university then i get used and abused by sum guy,and now i wanna get married.

but since i am somewhat sensible i will take your comment into consideration, i guess marriage isn't all that.

but then why do people like getting married?

LOll! im 19 also.I feel u small.My parents r sooo overproptective of me.I bet dey dont even think iv taken interest in the opposite sex yet,dey look at me as one small baby.Dey dare nt c me with any boy! I dnt even kno wat dere reaction will be.Even 2 go nightclub sef will result in heated argument.My mind too has wondered 2 d twisted thought of getting pregnant 2 show i be woman den dey will bow,

Girl,Marrage is not d solution o! Dose women dat rush into marraige quickly rush out if ur young and u think ur in love u go regrettttt, My advice 2 u is prove 2 ur family by achieving in ur studies.Be a career woman! grin u too young 2 get married nd have children u have a whole life ahead of u u dont wanna be tied down in marriage!!
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by multibabe(f): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
thank God my gateman have being waiting for you now that you have finnally make up your mind wat are you waiting for?

i sorry for you, you think marriage is bread and butter?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by sugarpp: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2011
you are 19 you haven't really dated and yet you think you will be able to keep a husband you are bored of your 19 years of existence what makes you think you won't be bored of the remaining 50+ years. Marriage comes with a lot of challenges e.g. what if you find out you are infertile? or your in-laws don't like you? or your husband starts to cheat? do you think you are emotionally mature to deal with all of that?
also what have you got to offer a man? why would a guy want to marry a girl that her main reason to marry is to earn the respect of her parents
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by BABE3: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

ppl do die very early these days  so far five women i know died in their forties.

cancer is becoming more and more rarely,anyone survives it.

I thought, your initial reason of wanting to get married was "your parents babying you".? What's up the new development?

Thank you for the advice. Untimely Death is not my portion in Jesus name. Ese. E ku'fe.
\

Ekpoma1:

BABE bawoni?

Darling, I dey o.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2011
^BABE can we NYASH BEFORE ure 40 angry angry
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by BABE3: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2011
No!
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2011
sugar pp:

you are 19 you haven't really dated and yet you think you will be able to keep a husband you are bored of your 19 years of existence what makes you think you won't be bored of the remaining 50+ years. Marriage comes with a lot of challenges e.g. what if you find out you are infertile? or your in-laws don't like you? or your husband starts to cheat? do you think you are emotionally mature to deal with all of that?
also what have you got to offer a man? why would a guy want to marry a girl that her main reason to marry is to earn the respect of her parents

i guess you can say i am bored of life i was even thinking of suicide since i was bored.
but you heard me i don't want to get married anymore
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2011
BABE!:

No!

BABE>> FORMS TOO MUCH undecided
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by upendo98(f): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ poster.
Dont mention suicide coz of something petty like this.I know at your age its seems like a mountain but to me its wind
Just know for now that you are very undecided as to what you really want so dont even make any decision yet.
Sit down and ask yourself wht it is you want in life.Set short realistic and longterm goals.Tht way you have something to work hard for and you when you achieve one you feel lik eyou have accomplished smthing.
lets see u said;

uhhh i am a virgin, i can cook, i can clean,and i can have babies,also in a few years i will have my university degree and will be able to have a career.

[b]my life already sucks my parents don't let  me do anything, all throughout high school i did nothing just go home and do homework i had only 3 frds they were losers so all we did was study.

i go to university then i get used and abused by sum guy,and now i wanna get married.
I thought you said you were a virgin,Did this guy sexualy violate you? If so then you were suffering from lack of self esteem and thought by allowing him to use you,you will feel better.Sorry it only rubs salt into the wound.

but since i am somewhat sensible i will take your comment into consideration, i guess marriage isn't all that.
Yes marriage is not evrything.If you arent fulfilled as a single persn you will not be fulfilled in marriage. He comes to ADD value remember tht.

but then why do people like getting married?

coz they are mature in every way and are so much in love .you dont gt married expecting to divorce. But it happens.Tht should show you that marriage is not all that.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by upendo98(f): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
Hoax or no hoax, Smbody could be in the same dillemma sooner or later so whoever it helps well and good.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
you've d changed your mind? if not we could get married right here right now.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Orikinla(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
Poster, you are not really desperate to marry, but actually tired of being a virgin and mistakenly think getting married is the surest way to escape from being laid before you marry.

Go and get a good education first.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2011
upendo 98:

Hoax or no hoax, Smbody could be in the same dillemma sooner or later so  whoever it helps well and good.

thank you so much and please believe this is real, but i am starting to change my mind after seeing these comments.
i just wanted to grow up that's all, i get babied to much.

also i do lack from low self esteem and fear i will be alone ,and the guy rapeing me was because i trusted him and allowed him to hurt me out of fear and making a stupid decision that girls and guys could be frds.
and no i am still a virgin he tried but never got my pants off, thank god.

God saved me o
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by eyesofgold(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
@9jafetish: send me ur pic, i like to see you. ehi_uwa@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ Poster, how much will you be paying me monthly so that i will marry you?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Rhea(f): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
Orikinla:

Poster, you are not really desperate to marry, but actually tired of being a virgin and mistakenly think getting married is the surest way to escape from being laid before you marry.

Go and get a good education first.

This is all the advice you need. Marriage is not just some blackberry phone you buy today and return next week when something better comes by. Once you're in, you can only get out as damaged goods.

So please get a good education. Your husband will come at the right time
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by franktolk(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
@Poster,
I know you and everything u posted is true.I wonder why your Parents dont want to know you're a grown up girl. I just dont like the way they belittled u the other day. Let me know if you'll be willing to share your mind with me. Let's rub minds sweet girl. x
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2011
franktolk:

@Poster,
I know you and everything u posted is true.I wonder why your Parents dont want to know you're a grown up girl. I just dont like the way they belittled u the other day. Let me know if you'll be willing to share your mind with me. Let's rub minds sweet girl. x

i am the last born , my bloody parents should just have another kid geez,
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by okemmadu(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
What kind of man do u want to marry? Dark, fair, slim, tall, That u want to get married at 19 is not a bad idea. u may be able to see ur great grand children. But do u really know what u want in a man?

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
Rhea:

This is all the advice you need. Marriage is not just some blackberry phone you buy today and return next week when something better comes by. Once you're in, you can only get out as damaged goods.

So please get a good education. Your husband will come at the right time

thank you
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by deadie(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2011
LWKMD. It is really difficult to believe that this is real. But IF it is, here is my advice for you girl, I will keep it short.
1. Don't try getting married because you want you parents to think you are mature (obviously you are not)
2. Look for compatibility, not Mr. First to Propose
3. Get your education, you are likely to need it.
When your parents treat you like a kid, don't feel bad. You still are, I can tell from your post.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by r231(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

i am the last born , [b]my bloody parents [/b]should just have another kid geez,

very rude shocked shocked undecided
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by violent(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
When you grow up, then you can get married!
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by upendo98(f): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
I just read somebody play with your mind up there dear and you quickly responded in a very naive way.  I think hes testing ur maturity and reasoning.
This opening up to guys that are 'willing to share your pain with you in private' is one way to getting used. take care and read btween the lines always.
Dont just share you life and misery wth any man.Life is cruel so dont mess up yours.
Go on studying.
cheers.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by franktolk(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2011
@9jafetish,

Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Hw soon do you want to get married? You know once you set ur mind on something the more u procrastinate bout it, the less it comes to reality. Infact  I can see a divine hand at work here, cos I have a good guy (when I said Good- this guy is good, he is  what a good girl like you should get ). I can link the two of you up, he's 32yrs old, just ur specs and statistics.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2011
@Op,

Last night your location was Canada, Today UK

How was your KLM flight from Canada to United Kingdom
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by ronkebp(f): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
My dear 9jafetish,, don't worry you will become  a parent some day, by God's Grace and you will understand why your parents are up on you, the  way they are, You can never understand it untill you become a mother yourself. Wait for your time, enjoy yourslef now, marraige will come at the right time, or else you will end up marrying someone that will abuse you mentally, physically and emotionally (i reject that for you ), there are so many ways you can have fun and still keep your virginity, by first, not allowing guys into your room by 2.am,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal / Have You Seen This Sex Position? / Funny Break Up Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.