Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate (11934 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate / My Advice To The Single And Desperate To Marry Nigerian Women Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by kellybaba(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2011
You sound like a REBEL trying to break free from parental baby-sitting and the wrongest escape route is Marriage(for now).

Try to set your priorities right my dear.God bless
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 12:37am On Jun 15, 2011
9jafetish is male

checked her IP

Her name is USMAN ADAMU  angry angry
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2011
190:

9jafetish is male

checked her IP

Her name is USMAN ADAMU  angry angry

ok f this i'll show you who i am with a sign i am a girlllllllllll and if you know my ip i appreciate if you didn't tell everyone it's my privacy i have the to keep my location and myself safe.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by stunna2(m): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2011
she actually does sound like a clueless 19 year old from one of the advanced countries, they drop out of college to get pregnant or married only for the guy to bolt after a couple of years, n they just then chose a second baby father and become welfare queens!! lolz

words like its my parents who buy my internet shows this clueless-ness, but sound plausible!
at a much younger age, i had a girlfriend who dropped out of university to get married because im the only one who cares about school school school, now that im gone, hell, she may as well just quit and get married: she warned me about this reality but i did not take it seriously but she however did took such action, so, yes western young girls do pull stunts like this young lady is talking about! her boredom and suicide talk r also clues n her 'time hortims' talk was what 1st alerted me that she is a western gurl who have ties to canada

i hope the parents let go a lil bit so the rope dont get too tight and break
wish u love and good luck and just remember always that it will get better real soon, so that if u change ur mind to getting married again tomorrow - u will have something to think about - it will get better soon if u stay single for another 3years, k boyfriend is okay too but bring him home to ur parents and use protection so u dont get pregnant!

i know u said its done but im sure when u get real bored or upset again with ur parents, the idea may pop up again but i hope not,

im sure there is kids help line in England that you can call if ur parents r being very unreasonable, just to talk or ask for advice.
you will be very glad in 3years if u dont get married now and yes, im aware of ur claim about the cancer situation in ur family, if ur mom is still alive, then u will be fine too and by the time u r 40 there will be better medications and treatment for cancer then, so while i believe that it is hard to know what u know now, its not wise to live in fear or act out of fear, k lil miss!

everything will work out great in the end and again good luck
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by N101: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2011
9jafetish:

btw i am not that not-so-smart i wouldn't tell you where i worked i don't want to get killed.

I didn't ask for your detailed location and I would not expect it. You should have figured that out from the question.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by stunna2(m): 12:56am On Jun 15, 2011
@190

9jafetish is male

checked her IP

Her name is USMAN ADAMU  

im not sure what you have just done is very smart becos she already told us her parents pay for her internet service, so it will be safe to assume that the service is on her father's name, so, unless u have a better reasoning to surpport ur hypothesis, it should be discarded!

just saying

lolz
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by osmon4real(m): 1:00am On Jun 15, 2011
hey,
where are you at?
UK or Canada,
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by stunna2(m): 1:03am On Jun 15, 2011
now lil Miss,
tell me, do u see how hard it is to stop a simple thread you started on a news group??
if you derailed ur own life by a simple mistake, it will be way harder to stop it ie a bad marriage! lolz

hope this helps and gives ya something to think about lipsrsealed
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 1:07am On Jun 15, 2011
$tunna:

now lil Miss,
tell me, do u see how hard it is to stop a simple thread you started on a news group??
if you derailed your own life by a simple mistake, it will be way harder to stop it ie a bad marriage! lolz

hope this helps and gives ya something to think about lipsrsealed

yeah i guess it does help.
thank you
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by MLSwiss: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2011
lmfao ! this has got to be a joke, right?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 1:15am On Jun 15, 2011
T[b]HIS THREAD IS DONE NO MORE
STOP REPLYING I WILL NOT READ NOR REPLY TO THIS ANYMORE
angry[/b]
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by bigtee1: 1:19am On Jun 15, 2011
please don't go dearie smiley. We could really help.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by seyibrown(f): 2:05am On Jun 15, 2011
@ all posts

Naija people sabi discipline pikin!  grin  grin See as una deal with this pikin so tay she dey beg una say she no wan marry again!  grin  grin  grin  Tonguelashing pass pankere! We suppose to employ this kain tactics for our polithievians so tay dem go dey beg say dem no dey do polithievery again!  grin  grin

9jafetish, Leave all this agbaya alone, let's go watch cbeebies together! smiley smiley . . . I'll share my milk buttons with you . . . but you must eat all your dinner first! grin grin
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by uniqueman(m): 2:40am On Jun 15, 2011
Please send your pics to uunikman@yahoo.com, and we'll take it from there.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by arixreal: 3:43am On Jun 15, 2011
am a man of 35 single and am set for marriage. am a businessman you can send your profile and pix to my mail box fidaus777@hotmail.com.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Ayodhejjy(m): 5:01am On Jun 15, 2011
Early marriag doesnt mater, this are the question u need to ask ur self. How woul i contribut to the success of of the marriag, do i even have a marrita experience at all, woul my husband responsibl for evry tin at home, is it ideal to married witout a job at all? Few question u need to understand cos no man wil married a wife witout a good job to to talk abt no job. So dear, u re stil youn i woul advice u to face ur study now.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 15, 2011
Senator Yerima is searching for another wife.will you marry him even though you are too old for him ?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Gsmxpert(m): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2011
at 9jafetish

u reason the same way i do, also want to get married at 26, really despirate, maybe we can move on, pls can u contact me
planned going to naija to search smiley
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by IBILEOMO(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2011
@OP, its better you take your time, marital life is more than how you are seeing it.
check yourself very well and tell yourself truth, you still have a ground to cover before marriage,
I am not saying you should not get married but don't be desperate, I wish you the best in life.
IBILE OMO
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by laj1(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2011
babe thank God i meet u here.am 30,ok with a good job.a graduate of mathematics nd statistics.can you hit me on 07031368684 with your facebook address or better still your e mail address so that we can chat and fix a date.am serious babe.u may be my taste.and i pray it works out cos'i feel your pains.thanks a lot.dont mind the nairalanders jare.please dont forget to hit me now on 07031368684 with your facebook details.thanks.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by nyxus(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2011
i guess your virginity is putting pressure on you. Lose it and you wil get better. I sense u want to marry because of sex. We all want marriage, why? Money, sex, family, children and in case you haven't heard: LOVE
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by kpolli(m): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2011
see wetin this geh don cos for NL oooo

old men dey send cv
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by pepperoni(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2011
@OP
U nid to wake up and grow up! Rush in and u'll sure rush out! Wait for God to send the right person @ d right time! Get educated and get a good Job! Men are not worth the stress! WORD!!!!!!!!!
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by ikhideman(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2011
@ Poster:

Let me define Marriage for you: Marriage is an Honoourable Covenant Union between a Man & a Woman, in which both become ONE in purpose, recognised by God & the Law of the land;which is consummated by sexual intercourse & Governed by Love.

From the Definition Above note the features:

Marriage is Honourable (Hebrews 13:4a); in other words, its precious to God.

Marriage is a Covenant(Genesis 2:24); its therefore not to be taken lightly.

Its between a Man & a Woman - Man & Woman here means, mature adults, who have also become spiritually mature, who have learnt about marriage thru' God's Word & who have by themselves consented to become ONE in purpose(Genesis 2:15 & 18).

Even though maturity is mainly of the mind, I believe you are still too young for it.

Your Focus now should be on adding to your education, acquiring more knowledge(in areas of interest & importantly - Marriage),  discovering God's plan/vision for your life(by fellowshiping with the HolySpirit,if u r a christian) & also believing God concerning the Man with whom you are to Help fulfill purpose & destiny - Genesis 2:18

I can be reached @: oshoma1@gmail.com for more info
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by izahbnu(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2011
Hi, you can send your picture and details to this eesah_36@yahoo.com . i ll take it from there. worry not cool
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Adaukusu(f): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2011
@poster am equally 19 but am not as dump as you are, u said u got used by some guys in your school right? an d now u re telling us that u re still a virgin, well word of advice focus on your studies, try and get this book EDUCATION FIRST, MARRIAGE LATER.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by yoboone(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2011
@poster
please send me ur pics on yobo4niger@yahoo.com
MY ADVISE IS:
you have to date a man atleast three(3) months in order to get known to each other.
you have to know the DOS and DON"T of ur man

If u really want to marry, it shouldn't be of a man at 32(to me that is SUGAR DADDY compare to ur age)
or DO U NEED SUGAR DADDY?
remember ur comment, u said some men always die at the age of 40.
do u want to become a WIDOW at the age of 27?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Senator Yerima is searching for another wife.will you marry him even though you are too old for him ?
Senator Yerima prefers much younger girls like 12-13 yr olds.19 yr old is too old for him cheesy.The younger the girl the higher the brideprice he pays.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by okeyazu: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2011
Be careful because if you rush into marriage you will as well rush out of it and make sure you finish higher education
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by LongOne1(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2011
Slow your roll girl, still with milk on your tongue and you initially thought of getting married.

Why don’t you look for more constructive things to do with you life first, like as someone said, read your books, starting now?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by teamgreat: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2011
Nahhhhhhh,you are still immature,all you need is 3 good lively female friends, that 'll be very close to you, kinda of help you deal with your fantasis, your problem is boredom,pls get a life and think about your education.Sure you will meet your husband in the process. kiss
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by chubysoft1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2011
Are you sure you are 19 years old. are we even sure that you are a girl? Guys shine your eyes na naija we dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS / Have You Seen This Sex Position? / Funny Break Up Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.