Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate (11935 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate / My Advice To The Single And Desperate To Marry Nigerian Women Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Moska(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hello baby nobody should decieve you,if you are 19 and want to marry pls do go ahead nobody owns your life, write to this guy he is nice and handsome and comfortable,he may love you when he sees ur pics, aiegyula@live.com and you people continue from there.

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by claremont(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
Come to me for "testing" to confirm your virginity, and if you are really a virgin, then we can take it from there grin grin grin
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2011
BABE!:

^^ You, If I break those sunglasses you're wearing ehn---  undecided

angry angry
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by olujah1: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2011
Heya i feel ur pain. if u dnt mind lets see if we can do sumtin, already i ave a girl frnd, but she is nt ready 4mariage nw, can i see ur profile ?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by mrofficial(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2011
9jafetish, I see why your parent treat you the way you said. Actually, you are a kid! wink
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by louinna(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
i am interested in ur post dats makes sense dnt mind those people against it,as long as u love d guy u wanna marry.how can i see ur pix?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Koolking(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
With this sort of desperateness, i bet you are not done playing with boys yet. You have just started. I can satisfactorily tell you, you are not matured. You only want to get married becos you want to prove to your parents that you are no more a baby. It does not really come from your heart.

Girls, pls, don't get yourself devoured by guys who desperately need your type. Pls, think carefully. Marriage is a life-long venture.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by ash4real: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
@9jafetish

am in uk too, wud like to hv a word wiv u, mail me ayy198@googlemail.com. smiley
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Sike(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2011
See posts?? Na wao!!!
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Donlexino(m): 2:09am On Jun 16, 2011
If u really wanna get married jst email @ hennyrichy@yahoo.com
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Angel13(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
@9jafetish
Getting married @ 19 shouldn't be ur first priority for now. I think what u need now is how u can set ur goal. Eventhough i know nothing about ur background but no matter what, u must still work to make ur own wealth so dt u can tell ur children tommorow of how u get to d Zenith. n If u really want to prove to ur parents dt u're mature, kindly go through these steps,
1. Make sure u contrbute to the success of the family.
2. Always seek opinions and give opinions to ur parents and siblings.
3. Be a problem solver
4. Partake actively in every household work n Lastly
5. Contribute to the success of ur parent marriage. Post ur picture plzzzzzzzz
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Ruq: 12:52am On Jun 17, 2011
Definitely a kid You might probably krash outa the marriage in hours your plan is just to fynd some serious minded guy.Psst! alot of them mofos look serious after they poke you its over.

And moreover you just sound(typed) like someone who iz desperately in need for a cock in the kunt.try finkin it tru if you dnt wanna be the clone of Elizabeth Taylor you could marry now and divorce later their so many marriages u can do. grin
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by bright007(f): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2011
u said u are still a virgin.i have a guy for u but i would have to test for ur virginity b4 anything
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by dipotech: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
Please see a marriage counselor for advice. Do not rush into this if you are not prepared.
God will help you. Age is no barrier but meet with a good Christian marriage counselor if you are a Christian.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Nayah(f): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
Hello sister, if you think ready for marraige then wait for the right one, as for me I' d advise you to wait a bit more because I think you have so many thnigs to see, discover like travels, go out with your friends and so on. Now I don"t want to judge you just one thing: don't jump on any guy for marriage because first he could run by fear and secondly you could regret, marriage it's about commitment and patience. Good luck
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by geebengga: 6:08am On Jun 21, 2011
Hi, Its really good you said whats on ur mind. You are absolutely right to feel the way u are feeling right now, but be careful of a step than can hurt u in a life time. email me on geebengga@yahoo.com and lets talk more. Takia x
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by roselex: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2011
dude dearie i think you should go for deliverance marriage is not to go and endure but to enjoy,u are still very young to start talking about marriage,u have to finish ur school first and become a mature befor u talk of getting married.keep ur virginity and pray for God to see u true.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
rebel!
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by roselex: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
hmm
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by lukaslegros: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2020
It seems too early to prepare for marriage. Anyway I want to give you a wedding ringtones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? / What Do You Like Most About Yourself? / Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.