Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army (50205 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Fiscus105(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Arabaincubus:

It looks like you have a problem with understanding. I said we will support a peaceful engagement like love but not the violent ones like a lady soldier displaying animal tendencies.

People like you are the reason Nigerian society will not civilize.

People like you turn Nigeria to banana republic, give the military release for ur neighbor who knows how to read and understand, as a matter of fact the statement is devoid of any ambiguity
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Owen247: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2021
So in other words, she shouldn’t develop feelings or love anymore ( una for just station robot naa)
She will be punished for accepting the boos proposal ( omo na jealousy be this ooo ) so she should have twisted the guys heart by saying no and then you will be happy. Lol
Una wan make female officers no dey marry again abi ?
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by okuta007: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2021
UselessBuharist:
Is there any law in the arm forces that says a female soldier should not marry?

Everything under buhari don turn madness.

because Nigeria has become a lawless country everything goes… NYSC camp is not a place for such. If this practice is applauded and allowed to thrive, then soon female corpers will be harassed by male soldiers and cases of sexual harassment will build. Remember the saying, give a man an inch he takes a yard. In Nigeria, give a man an inch he takes 100 kilometers- If this soldier girl is not punished accordingly, when soldiers start harassing your girlfriends, fiancée and wives at NYSC camps demanding for hugs, relationships and perk of the cheeks- make una no complain ooooo

what is good for the goose is good for uganda, (gander) lol

2 Likes

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by meobizy(f): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2021
What belongs to the army remains in the army. The dirty civilian can have her as scrap in the next eight years. I’m sure they were kpenshing secretly while in camp. Let him make do with those memories while he walks to the altar with an alternative.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Nothing wrong in dating ur staff or patient if it is credible. Love can be found anywhere and with anyone. U just have to make sure u don’t disrespect ur position and make look inappropriate and it must be mutual not forced.

There is nothing wrong in it.

There is nothing morally wrong with a doctor being romantically linked with his patient.

But it is professionally wrong.

It is a misconduct.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dont know why this? Is it sharia, surely female officers can propose if their male counterparts are free to rape and humiliate other women.

No wonder fela call them zombie, brainless drones they are.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

There is nothing morally wrong with a doctor being romantically linked with his patient.

But it is professionally wrong.

It is a misconduct.

Only when not mutual. Doctors and patients are humanbeings 1st. Or using ur office as a direct influence to abuse the natural outcome of such relationship.

I have seen patients who fell Inlove with their doctors or caregivers. It’s no big deal.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by laughitall(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
UselessBuharist:
Is there any law in the arm forces that says a female soldier should not marry?

Everything under buhari don turn madness.
thats after 3 years in service .. stupid people u don’t read ! Just comment
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by UselessBuharist: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
laughitall:
you are stupid .. very stupid ..

Your father
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Arnoldo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
PennywysCares:
cheesy
whatever!
Poteto batata

The female soldier should have remembered the terms and conditions of her job before engaging in such remantic affairs, but problems with most Nigerians is that they don't think before they act but whenever the nemesis caught up they called devil's work. As for the male copper whose primary assignment in NYSC camp is to propose to a female soldier I will leave him to face Nigeria labour market.
so you believe everyone who is serving will come out job hunting? Thinking like Buhari
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by winner37(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
nothing offensive here but What carried the corper to female soldier, he didn't know that male soldier the Bleep their female soldier alone ?
I remember 2018 during army recruitment stuff things happened in the barracks which i can't say it out ...

This is how it happens when a rich man's daughter is deeply in love with a poor and homeless guy ,they parents will be shouting up and down but at the end love will prevail.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by chatinent: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
dprice:
Did you noticed? That Nigeria pattern of education is no longer favorable What we need now is ACADEMY in every ramification the only one that have what it takes Nigerian youth out from slomber is no other person than
SENATOR ORJI UZOR KALU
So many of Nigeria youth has lust it they don't no what is best for them

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by onadana: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

But ishi ukwu, she was not getting married naw. She was only engaged! Many reasons I will never advise my enemy to join the NA. Of course she knew the rules. When has engagement turned her into a wife! What if they planned to wait until after three years? But I see some US soldiers display such affections and they are loved. What should be done to the soldiers videoing too? Aren't they as guilty as she is...unprofessionally taking pictures? Or is another oga who wanted to shine congo angry that a potential teagirl has been lost to a “bloody civilian” corper? Una never tire to dey use personnels?

Why una like to kill person joy and only remember rules and regulations on good matters with so much zeal and a yearn to doom it? Was there not rules of engagement during the Lekki night?

Rules are rules.She knows the rules.She broke the rule,she knows the consequences.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by jimtemi1: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Idiot force!! So is a taboo to have humanitarian feeling in the Army? Drama full this county
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by mixmastering: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/detained-female-soldier-will-be-penalised-for-accepting-corpers-proposal-army/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1639964947

You sadists, release that poor female soldier now.
If a Male soldier had proposed publicly to a corps member, not rape a female, we would have rejoiced with them too.

Like someone asked earlier, were there no rules of engagement during the Lekki Endsars shoot out?

She was proposed to, not assault a Corp Member.

Your other female soldier that mistreated female Corp member by pouring dirty muddy water on her head and hitting her, what did you do to the soldier?

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by mixmastering: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

But ishi ukwu, she was not getting married naw. She was only engaged! Many reasons I will never advise my enemy to join the NA. Of course she knew the rules. When has engagement turned her into a wife! What if they planned to wait until after three years? But I see some US soldiers display such affections and they are loved. What should be done to the soldiers videoing too? Aren't they as guilty as she is...unprofessionally taking pictures? Or is another oga who wanted to shine congo angry that a potential teagirl has been lost to a “bloody civilian” corper? Una never tire to dey use personnels?

Why una like to kill person joy and only remember rules and regulations on good matters with so much zeal and a yearn to doom it? Was there not rules of engagement during the Lekki night?

GOD bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by mixmastering: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
vibbb:
Apart from getting involved in a public display of amorous relationship with a paramilitary trainee ( A corps member) - I don't think it's a big deal to fall in love and besides love can caught up anyone against all odds at anytime.

So what about this Male soldier wearing uniform in front of police station?
Or is it because the soldier is female?

maxymilliano, stephen0mozzy, apasino01, juman, tarorfeeek, thekingsmann, hammyaladin, smartypants, adebayo201,

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by wealthtrak: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by SmartyPants(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
mixmastering:

So what about this Male soldier wearing uniform in front of police station?
Or is it because the soldier is female?

maxymilliano, stephen0mozzy, apasino01, juman, tarorfeeek, thekingsmann, hammyaladin, smartypants, adebayo201,

It has nothing to do with uniform. It has to do with the inappropriate relationship between the soldier and tje corper. Its that simple.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Enibanks(f): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
are both not military? afterall coppers are paramilitary na
chai what a coutry
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Only when not mutual. Doctors and patients are humanbeings 1st. Or using ur office as a direct influence to abuse the natural outcome of such relationship.

I have seen patients who fell Inlove with their doctors or caregivers. It’s no big deal.

It is professionally wrong.

That is the point.

You can lose a lot as a doctor if you are caught having such a relationship with your patient.

It is a misconduct.

Please, take note.

Ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Druss(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
MASTERMIND04:
[i][/i]
She violated the military laws and should be punished for that.
This your comment is one of the reasons this country is not progressing.
Lets call a spade a spade.

I seriously doubt the lack of progress in Nigeria is due to female soldiers accepting a romantic offer from a civilian. Rather I think the inability of Nigerian leadership structures to think and execute better solutions rather solidly sticking to punishment is one of the reasons we are here. For example, a company doesn't pay taxes on time. Rather than fine and allow the company to produce - we shut it down without considering that it might be in the nation's interest to keep the company running while deducting the fine from its income. In this case, the military should have milked the political propaganda out of this. I await the law which says a soldier on duty may not accept a civilian proposal of marriage.

We have a gift of refusing to think and understand intent of laws before applying punishment.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

That is the point.

You can lose a lot as a doctor if you are caught having such a relationship with your patient.

It is a misconduct.

Please, take note.

I know there are certain things u cannot do and information u cannot share or use bt I don’t where it said a civil and mutual relationship with ur patient is out of order.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Druss(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

That is the point.

It is a misconduct.

Please, take note.

A doctor will be fired or punished if a patient proposes to him or her and the doctor accepts?

People - haha think. You will fire your worker on duty if customer comes to propose to them while they are working? What won't I read?
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Druss(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
onadana:

Rules are rules.She knows the rules.She broke the rule,she knows the consequences.

Please share the rule.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Druss(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
okuta007:

because Nigeria has become a lawless country everything goes… NYSC camp is not a place for such. If this practice is applauded and allowed to thrive, then soon female corpers will be harassed by male soldiers and cases of sexual harassment will build. Remember the saying, give a man an inch he takes a yard. In Nigeria, give a man an inch he takes 100 kilometers- If this soldier girl is not punished accordingly, when soldiers start harassing your girlfriends, fiancée and wives at NYSC camps demanding for hugs, relationships and perk of the cheeks- make una no complain ooooo

what is good for the goose is good for uganda, (gander) lol

Erm the corper proposed. He didn't rape, he didn't threaten. He was not in a position of domination. This your scare mongering is BS. Capital BS. I stand that there is nothing wrong with this until I see the rule. It is people who like to be in control of other people's happiness that do this.

I repeat if it was a famous person who proposed and this happened to. It will die a slow death. This was engagement not marriage. If they were strict Christians, no gbenshing would occur.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
One of the reason I still believed in a private life, lets say it was done privately and there was no camera, light and actions, nobody would have say jack shiit...

We are emotional beings but there are times we need to rein in those fluffy butterflies up in the belly. I hope this serve as a warning to those who still mix pleasure with business...
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Druss:

A doctor will be fired or punished if a patient proposes to him or her and the doctor accepts?

People - haha think. You will fire your worker on duty if customer comes to propose to them while they are working? What won't I read?

Read this:

Romantic or sexual interactions between physicians and patients that occur concurrently with the patient physician relationship are unethical. A physician must terminate the patient-physician relationship before initiating a dating, romantic, or sexual relationship with a patient.
https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/ethics/romantic-or-sexual-relationships-patients

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.