Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army (50247 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Breastfeed: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Casted all in the name of love. Pathetic
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by gaskiyamagana: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Noshitboi:
You are penalizing her for sharing the food that Commanders and Generals eat to a mere corper. E dey pain una grin grin
Even,l pity that corper for his readiness to eat leftovers of so called general.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Nnamdinaija(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Nigeria Army is just opposite of bloody civilians. Once the bloody public cheers any situation, they will oppose that situation but once the public disapproves of the situation, they will cheer and like the situation

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by highoctane: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2021
God1000:
Which code of ethics did she breach?
Ask our grandpa PMB.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Zooooooooooooo

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by xpool(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2021
PennywysCares:
cheesy
whatever!
Poteto batata

The female soldier should have remembered the terms and conditions of her job before engaging in such remantic affairs, but problems with most Nigerians is that they don't think before they act but whenever the nemesis caught up they called devil's work. As for the male copper whose primary assignment in NYSC camp is to propose to a female soldier I will leave him to face Nigeria labour market.
Labour market?
Everybody is not a surfer head like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Bigchristo: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/detained-female-soldier-will-be-penalised-for-accepting-corpers-proposal-army/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1639964947
I previously said it that this young man is digging his early grave by proposing to an smart officer, Big oga food na him wan Dey chop dem go frustrate am with any way
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Bestbeelieve: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
She messed up n Shud b punished

i hear o SAINT obi! punisher! mskweeew

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by TheMostComplex1: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2021
NA release the female soldier
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by stamapro(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2021
The whole love drama, would have been a success story, if and only if, it didn't hit the social media space. Nothing out of place to be happy, nothing out of place to fall in love. But publicity can be your enemy. Lesson, not every thing you do or happening to you is always good for public consumption. If they knew, they would have done it in low key. Tell me that this is the only male corper, female soldier love story that has ever happened in the whole NYSC orientation camp in Nigeria!!! No, but we never heard of, hence no noise. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Every job has there own protocol
I personally condemn those youth that has mentality of proposing to there partner in public places, they're bring shame to their family and embarrassed their organization
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by jrusky(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

But ishi ukwu, she was not getting married naw. She was only engaged! Many reasons I will never advise my enemy to join the NA. Of course she knew the rules. When has engagement turned her into a wife! What if they planned to wait until after three years? But I see some US soldiers display such affections and they are loved. What should be done to the soldiers videoing too? Aren't they as guilty as she is...unprofessionally taking pictures? Or is another oga who wanted to shine congo angry that a potential teagirl has been lost to a “bloody civilian” corper? Una never tire to dey use personnels?

Why una like to kill person joy and only remember rules and regulations on good matters with so much zeal and a yearn to doom it? Was there not rules of engagement during the Lekki night?

Pls you don't need all these epistle. The rule says don't do it full stop. US or no US the rule say No in Nigeria and what guide Ngeria is not what guides US ad mind you Nigeria is ot US territory. She is even lucky its not China or North Korea by now she is dead all these your epistle would have mercy after death.

By the way I said it last time she is lucky I'm not her commandant by now is either she is being demoted or dismissed I get no chill for nonsense.

If you can not obey rules and regulation pls stay away from millinery or police and Nigeria army or police can never change their rules because of her or anyone.

This is how indiscipline crept into Nigeria that made average Nigeria youth a rotten maggot with no iota of discipline, primary school children doing cultist, young boys doing yahoo yahoo using human being even thei parent for rituals, university rotten, feminist gang, Bobrisky etc when people trying to do correction people like you will start saying but In US , but in UK blablabla and yet many of you has never travel out of Nigeria but wannabe stunt copy copy.

Good day
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2021
WarriAproko:
so make she say no for surprise peoposal then same internet and bloggers go cause hell
Ogbeni..love knows NOTHING about correct Timing, Wrong places, Right places or what kind of people involved! That's why they say it's truly blind! Just like Lady Justice.. just that most Nigerians don't know what love is really about.. They (the ladies especially) have all sort of dreamy, fairy tale,unrealistic idea about how love should or must Come in accordance to own thinking or imagination. But no, it doesn't work that way! Most things love is all about material things and personality.1in 99 Nigerians ladies never experienced love,has no meat to many, once it doesn't involve money and not even prepared to take the risk involved in securing and defending the new found love as in the case of this female soldier. I'm certain she knows all the goddamned BS rules, but was probably like..' to hell wit it all, can't let this one go grin oya kill me. That took courage. If I were that carpet, now is the time for me to really proof my love to her in all this and come all out for her.that should give hope of not abandoning her. I go engage the whole army in a fight till the end. Nonsense. Rules they can't use to defeat bandits.
modified :sorry guy.quote meant for that Apasino001 jare.. Dude ranting any wrong timing, bla bla
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by blowjohn(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2021
But rihanna sang...
We found love in a hopeless place
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by gaskiyamagana: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2021
Any military officers from bottom to top that touch that girl for her love for that corper will directly or indirectly suffer from the wrath of ISWAP, BOKO HARAM, BANDITS, KIDNPPER, RITUALIST and BUHARILARIA , amen.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by iampeterben(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Wahala wey social media don cause cannot be over-exaggerated. I don't know why people don't learn, some jobs requires you to be anti-social. All the best to her oh and the foolish Corps member wey put her for this mess.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Benwallt(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2021
This matter dangerous but oga can fvk her codedly for back abi. When oga wakes up he go maul that corper.

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by chatinent: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2021
jrusky:

Pls you don't need all these epistle. The rule says don't do it full stop. US or no US the rule say No in Nigeria and what guide Ngeria is not what guides US ad mind you Nigeria is ot US territory. She is even lucky its not China or North Korea by now she is dead all these your epistle would have mercy after death.

By the way I said it last time she is lucky I'm not her commandant by now is either she is being demoted or dismissed I get no chill for nonsense.

If you can not obey rules and regulation pls stay away from millinery or police and Nigeria army or police can never change their rules because of her or anyone.

This is how indiscipline crept into Nigeria that made average Nigeria youth a rotten maggot with no iota of discipline, primary school children doing cultist, young boys doing yahoo yahoo using human being even thei parent for rituals, university rotten, feminist gang, Bobrisky etc when people trying to do correction people like you will start saying but In US , but in UK blablabla and yet many of you has never travel out of Nigeria but wannabe stunt copy copy.

Good day

Your signature.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by faste: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
If you people really know how the Nigerian Army operates, you'll realize that life is beyond social media!!
Or you mean Nigeria boyscout!
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Zenithpeak(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2021
dprice:
Did you noticed? That Nigeria pattern of education is no longer favorable What we need now is ACADEMY in every ramification the only one that have what it takes Nigerian youth out from slomber is no other person than
SENATOR ORJI UZOR KALU
So many of Nigeria youth has lust it they don't no what is best for them

Were re oooo

Abi e o ma wo rubbish to n ko kakiri ile ni?

Sé'dé sure pe eleyi lo primary school sha
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by olumzzz(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2021
olatade:
Ok. So what about this bros's...
It is clearly stated that the reason is she got involved with a paramilitary TRAINEE.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by lereinter(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Corper surprised her and I believe she no wan disgrace

Abeg forgive her
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by rollywise(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2021
I understand the Nigerian army. You can't accept proposal from a trainee and post on social media. That's unprofessional. But you can shoot at lekki protesters. You can video slain soldiers and post online. You can beat up innocent citizens and post online. I understand
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Diligence: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2021
1. Misplaced priorities
2. Free her; love conquers all
3. Focus on bandits & terrorists wreckg havoc
4. She has her rights, too. Get a lawyer or free urself from these shackles of NA...
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by faste: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2021
sugarlyn:

In military, before you hug anyone, you must remove your hat. It's a way of showing respect to the uniform.
If you check the pictures, the first one don't have his hat on while hugging the love of his life.
The second picture wasn't hugging.
If she had removed her cap before kissing I don't think the matter would have reached this extent.
My guy leave that thing!Nigerian army de obey uniform ....in my locality one was hammering ashawo girl with the uniform,another one drank to stupor and was rolling on the ground with the uniform .Na army modus operandi is outdated ,high time the authority upgraded it.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by LoliBigMan: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Some Nigerians are very unprofessional...
Here is a job and there's a code of conduct, which you're aware of. Why do the job and forget the code? I think the corper boy should also be reprimanded. undecided
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Maryamg: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2021
olatade:
Ok. So what about this bros's...
not on duty
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by faste: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]

Thank you, bro!

We just inherited Stupid laws from our Colonial masters!

It's not as if it was Public Sex! sad

It is Marriage we are talking here! She wanted a husband like every other Lady!
Who is now going Marry the Pretty Female soldier?
Or is it dat Female soldiers are expected to be Perpetual Spinsters? undecided
Even the colonial had since àmended those laws for the good of their citizens..but the colonized still stuck to them because the elites use them as a tool for oppression and intimidation.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2021
faste:
Or you mean Nigeria boyscout!
Lol... You can go to there barracks and say this. Then I'll respect your assertion cheesy grin
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Elidrisy20: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Because she's a female abi?
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Topmaike007(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
NA gets it RIGHT this time.

cheesy

But, Nigerian women are really Useless.

How can you meet someone in a strange place and in 3 weeks, you accept to marry them.

Omo truly, husband scarce! cheesy
iberiberism at its peak..... sometime use that head that God gave you to think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.