Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,087 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army (50245 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Dja1(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2021
The girl sef no wan do army again abeg. Who army help?

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by ibolord(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2021
But y'all want to be like America with all its military weapon and might. When I see African military discriminate against people with tattoos and piercing when recruiting, I shake my head in disappointment. That is why y'all can never be like America with y'all hypocrisy and mediocrity. Spit!

TheKingsmann:
Let's be realistic, she messed up. besides this isn't America where a soldier have the liberty to do whatever he/she wants

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by DirectTokunbo: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Plus why you sounding so bitter? Abi you no see food chop since yesterday? grin grin

jumpmasta:

You must be suffering from inferiority complex with this kind of myopic thinking . You think Officers do not have better things to do with their time other than looking at one miserable female subordinate. Think again
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/detained-female-soldier-will-be-penalised-for-accepting-corpers-proposal-army/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1639964947

“Personnel must have served for three years before he/she can qualify for marriage.

is this a joke!!!!
what ? no privacy again ! this is her right as a humanbeing !
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Ishilove: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Of all the issues troubling us, this is what the NA is issuing statements on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Qatar2022: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2021
olatade:
Ok. So what about this bros's...
Did you people ever read before quoting?
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by almarthins(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Mokason288:
embarassed
I’m certain she will transfer aggression on the youth Corper

And beat the HELL outa the pooor boy

He force her to love him. Nigeria way na gra gra. No wonder iswap n Boko Haram dey beat Dem like small pikin.

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Lastmessenger2: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
She messed up big time and what she showcased was unprofessional she should face the penalty
NDi mgbu I greet Una.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by ignis: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Mokason288:
embarassed
I’m certain she will transfer aggression on the youth Corper

And beat the HELL outa the pooor boy

You don't know love...
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by majamajic(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Oga wife grin grin grin grin

Oga on top them Gf
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by jazon(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Penalise her for finding love then give amnesty to Boko Haram for killing people. Mumu people
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Myer(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

But ishi ukwu, she was not getting married naw. She was only engaged! Many reasons I will never advise my enemy to join the NA. Of course she knew the rules. When has engagement turned her into a wife! What if they planned to wait until after three years? But I see some US soldiers display such affections and they are loved. What should be done to the soldiers videoing too? Aren't they as guilty as she is...unprofessionally taking pictures? Or is another oga who wanted to shine congo angry that a potential teagirl has been lost to a “bloody civilian” corper? Una never tire to dey use personnels?

Why una like to kill person joy and only remember rules and regulations on good matters with so much zeal and a yearn to doom it? Was there not rules of engagement during the Lekki night?

If you can read btw the lines you'll know that the issue here is not the code of conduct and ethics.

The issue is that the ogas have been disturbing her and she no gree.
Only for her to gree for a bloody civilian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by ledaman: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Lazy Army forming commando ! What God has joined together let no one put asunder
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by kokomilala(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2021
In recent times I've given the military sticks ,especially in their interactions with the public, but on this ,they're right.
The military has discipline among some of its credos. She acted outside the rules of engagement, betraying one of the ideals she swore to protect. Of course, no one is free of sentiments and attachments. She should have done this away from her duty post and the prying eyes of the communication age,where everything is picked up easily.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Kwara1stson: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2021
dprice:
Did you noticed? That Nigeria pattern of education is no longer favorable What we need now is ACADEMY in every ramification the only one that have what it takes Nigerian youth out from slomber is no other person than
SENATOR ORJI UZOR KALU
So many of Nigeria youth has lust it they don't no what is best for them
na thunder go fire you and that Uzor Kalu
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Prenonjebose: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:
See wetin the uselessness of public proposals dey cause.............

Does the world have to see your declaration of love .........
Exactly. All these public proposals are just getting somewhat unnecessary. I believe the soldier was caught off guard. She is likely on very friendly terms with the Corp members, so did flow with the unexpected moment. Also, the NA statement shows that she is less than three years in service, therefore less experienced in the dynamics of the military. She must have related with the Corp members as age mates in the course of training.

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Fgwa: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2021
PennywysCares:
cheesy
whatever!
Poteto batata

The female soldier should have remembered the terms and conditions of her job before engaging in such remantic affairs, but problems with most Nigerians is that they don't think before they act but whenever the nemesis caught up they called devil's work. As for the male copper whose primary assignment in NYSC camp is to propose to a female soldier I will leave him to face Nigeria labour market.
U think everyone that goes to NYSC camp is poor?

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Divinesolution8: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2021
#slitechristmas

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Vinnie2000(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2021
CSTRR:
The British really did us strong thing.

They did not incorporate into us their own military-civilian standard when they created the Nigerian security forces.

Why would they?
They needed an army and police that would protect them from the displeased Nigerian people.

Unfortunately that culture carries on till this day.

Even in India, I hear it's the same.

British colonial legacy.

Exactly, What I said too!

The British colonial Administration always made Laws all aimed at Suppressing the colonized Pple! sad
After Independence, the new Govts also needed these Laws to Subjugate their citizens!.. undecided

Otherwise, This is Almost an Non-issue!
Both the Corper and Female soldier are Adults! And their act is NOT one of Fornication/Immorality But of Marriage! smiley
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by DECLAN2015(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

But ishi ukwu, she was not getting married naw. She was only engaged! Many reasons I will never advise my enemy to join the NA. Of course she knew the rules. When has engagement turned her into a wife! What if they planned to wait until after three years? But I see some US soldiers display such affections and they are loved. What should be done to the soldiers videoing too? Aren't they as guilty as she is...unprofessionally taking pictures? Or is another oga who wanted to shine congo angry that a potential teagirl has been lost to a “bloody civilian” corper? Una never tire to dey use personnels?

Why una like to kill person joy and only remember rules and regulations on good matters with so much zeal and a yearn to doom it? Was there not rules of engagement during the Lekki night?

Dont mind them forming kingkong on top wetin.
Did she marry

Millitary are too "serious "for nothing.
Love is beautiful.. everything is Jack booth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2021
I knew this was going to happen..
It usually take 3 years before anyone in the military can get married after completing there training....
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by topboss: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Nigeria is gone.

Completely gone to the dogs.

Even Nigerians dont like Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by DECLAN2015(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2021
vibbb:
Apart from getting involved in a public display of amorous relationship with a paramilitary trainee ( A corps member) - I don't think it's a bid deal to fall in love and besides love can caught up anyone against all odds at anytime.

Thanks
Love is emotion and is a beautiful thing to fall in love esp with a right person
Did any rules say she cant fall in love ni

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2021
“Personnel must have served for three years before he/she can qualify for marriage.
=>To accept a proposal doesn't mean she is married

“She disobeyed the Armed Forces of Nigeria standing guidelines and directives for the use of Social Media.
> Social media guideline well she didn't post it online , the indomie generation did.

Indulging in romance while in uniform.
Well it is like asking personnel not to show empathy because they are in Uniform, imagine how the young man will feel if he was turn down, but now is morale is boosted

“Her conduct was prejudicial to good order and military discipline.
Prejudicial indeed.
I rest my defence jare.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Dedemworld: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Arabaincubus:

No one will protest if a male soldier gives love. We have only protested when they give violence. Stop supporting the meaningless excuse.

I fear people like u mostly.... double mouth. We know ur type sha
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Indispensable85(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Celestinaofure: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Till tomorrow the leiutenant that abuse the corper in Calabar, they refuse to talk about it, but this one una carry am for head... Nigeria Army ennn

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Vinnie2000(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Fgwa:

U think everyone that goes to NYSC camp is poor?

He is a very Myopic Dude! undecided

When I did my NYSC in 2016, my Plantoon Friend was a Multi-Millionaire's son!
He has schooled Abroad and Did his Master's Degree Programme in the UK!
Only came for the NYSC to get the Certificate..

Even one Hausa guy in my Corper's Lodge had 2 Business Centers in Gombe State b4 coming for his NYSC!
So Many cases Like these! smiley

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Bestbeelieve: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2021
NA mugu....i say dem mugu! dat na why if dem enter boko hand, dem dey show dem fire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by wallstreetnews: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Dja1(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2021
abeg I no fit laugh man never buy xmas chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.