Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,068 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor (1879 Views)

How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Truvelisback(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Then get into a lagoon son.. simple as that.. grin wink Keep your wanna redpill story to yourself.. Now get your dirty self out of my mention.. sad shocked wink
Keep SIMPing.
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by sammycipher(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Why should I?so cos a woman hurt you I should come online to bash them..
Do you know how many women your gender rape on a daily basis..I stand for justice not some nonsense movement and generalisation..
Do you know how many years I've been observing this women bashing on here..you boys have been mocking and ridiculing women all these while comfortably cos all the women were mature enough to ignore your brainlessness..
Guess what I am giving you a spoon of the insults you guys gave women and y'all crying on my mention daily..tell those weaklings wannabe redpillers to stop bashing women then you gonna sense some difference..

U have a sensible resolve,but ur approach is out right stupid undecided
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by sammycipher(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Alot of Naija Girls are full of Gbe Raga, Lifting Shoulder, Forming and Fronting. Why would any one love a person who lifts herself up and throws people down in their faces ? Women are simply creating drama over nothing. You are fine and are wearing the latest dress. And so what ? You are fine and men are toasting you. My take is Women should be grateful whenever anyone goes out of their way to show kindness to them. If a bus conductor is giving you the eye you should be thankful someone is interested in you at that point in time. Women need to stop living in the Woman's day dream of waiting for Prince charming. There are Prince Charming everywhere. The Vulcanizer is charming, the man who pushes water is Charming. If you see any man behaving in an excited way because of your presence as long as he is not insulting you or touching you you should be happy you made an impact in someone's life or brought happiness to someone. Women need to reduce the monitization of Friendship with men. If a man compliments you with kind words, he has done a very good thing. Stop day dreaming that a man in a Lexus Jeep will sweep you off your feet with compliments that will boost your mood. Be friendly and open to men who are friendly and open to you. I'm not saying you should start greeting people right left and center I'm saying change your focus. Accept kindness from people who are kind. stop wanting only rich men to be kind to you. As long as Women focus on Their looks alone they will live very shallow lives. There is no gain in lifting up yourself and then doing Gbe Raga and casting people down. What goes around comes around, if you look down on people they will retaliate and look down on you. What have you gained then ? It is wise to spread Love than Animosity. Always remember there is always a payback.

grin woman don show this one shege

Anyways what u typed here is trash Sha, purely mysogynistic, women get their own but baba all these u wrote here no get meaning
U sef get sister and mama
Take heart sha wink
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
sammycipher:

U have a sensible resolve,but ur approach is out right stupid undecided
Yeah sir I do know my approach is very stupid.. I've been toiled with.. cry cry
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
Keep SIMPing.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Wants To Marry Earlier Than Boyfriend, Etc. / My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins / Do We Really Need A Boy/girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.