Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? (38606 Views)

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by kulutempa: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
JaaizTech:

Mr. President should be held responsible for all the security matters, He is the chief security officer of the Nation. The believe that one Northern Oligarchy is the one ruling this country is no longer tenable; Nigerians voted in GEJ and not any northern oligarchy, Jonathan we have given you the power to quash this blood-thirsty animals and we expect nothing less.

Mr. President you have erred by not declaring a state of emergency in Borno; and now Boko-Haram is advancing and spitting in your face. It is time to create a lock down in Borno and deploy 100 thousand soldiers in there to ransack the state. This people operate in broad day light, on motor cycles and yet we can't track their base and bomb it.

Drastic measures are required to nip this scourge in the bud, Govt. needs to invest in CCTV cameras, we just can't do without it, the INEC database needs to be transferred to the SSS and augmented. I expect the police to be able to get the plate numbers of the cars used in the explosion, the person it is registered to and track the person down and if the plate is fake I expect them to be able to track down the importer of the car from custom records trace it from the first buyer to the last buyer.

We can nip this in the bud; we just have to be ready to work and work seriously.

No, no, no.  The genie has already been let out of the bottle and the corrupt and inefficient police in Nigeria cannot control the situation.  Instead of investing in CCTV cameras, inflating the contract and pocketing the difference, maybe our leaders should begin a mass literacy and jobs creation programme in the North.  Believe me, it would be more cost effective in addressing the problem, than deploying more bribe taking policemen or 10 million CCTV cameras, that would not function without electricity.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Demdem(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
JaaizTech:

Now that is what I am talking about with an OBJ on sit I am sure the BOKO HARAM themselves will be feeling the heat. GEJ needs to be stronger and damning. Forget politics, I know the north will rise and accuse FG of not declaring state of emergency in Niger-Delta, but at this rate we just have to damn that, otherwise this country will consume itself. BOKO-HARAM needs to be hit very hard. Track down their bases and bomb it,  Fire for Fire.

emmmmnnnn, sorry but our president suggested a 'carrot and stick' solution to the Boko haram issue some time ago. undecided undecided

i have been saying this for more than a year now and i will continue to say it.

GEJ IS WEAK
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Guyman02: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
BOMBko Haram has just introduced suicide attack to Nigeria which was learnt during their training in Somalia recently. The question is how did they enter Somalia and came back without detection till now?
The security agencies should start putting the clues together to find out how many of them went to Somalia and there present locations. Did they travel with a passport to a neighbouring country enroute? did they go by road to East Africa through Niger or Chad questions questions?

JaaizTech:

Now that is what I am talking about with an OBJ on sit I am sure the BOMBKO HARAM themselves will be feeling the heat. GEJ needs to be stronger and damning. Forget politics, I know the north will rise and accuse FG of not declaring state of emergency in Niger-Delta, but at this rate we just have to damn that, otherwise this country will consume itself. BOKO-HARAM needs to be hit very hard. Track down their bases and bomb it, Fire for Fire.

Its difficult to negotiate with a group who want to impose their brand of Islam on the country and want the IGP and Governor of Borno State to step down as a precondition to negotiate.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by GAR3TH(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
The military should be sent in to exterminate Boko Haram before it grows and becomes a national problem.

Just look at al Qaeda, the Taliban, al shabab, etc. all wont be major threats if they were dealt with and exterminated early on instead of being ignored by governments.

What we need is a full military operation, even if it only takes 5 hours to defeat them.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by DaDoctor: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
Yes, You can say GEJ is weak, bla bla bla,

Just wait till you see him act,

ana eji ogu tugbo nwa okuku tupu e gbuoo ya

@Ehie,
Wake up to reality and trace things to their immediate and proximate cause not one alone,

WHY WERENT THEIR THIS BOMBING DURING YARADUA TIMES ON SEAT AND IN THE HOSP, ??Did they have to wait till GEJ was in

Please, this people should keep bombing their land and EXPOSING DEMSELVES TO FUTURE DAMAGES of this 'ashes' that later will cause geochemical and environmental disorder, NA WHO DEM DEY DO??

the IGP, AND CHIEF OF STAFF SHOULD RESIGN IMMEDIATELY,

Just wait, you will see HURRICANE JONATHAN, But when it occurs, it shouldnt be conceived a tribal issue or seen as a vendata on the NORTHERNER or any group of people that wont let us rest in naija,
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by forkadict(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
Demdem:

emmmmnnnn, sorry but our president suggested a 'carrot and stick' solution to the Boko haram issue some time ago. undecided undecided

GEJ IS WEAK
He is not only weak, he's so stoooopid. He is a dull motherforker who doesnt know jack as in jack about any aspect of governance. Even Yaradua that strikes me about the weakest man on earth still summoned the courage to wage war on niger delta militants when their excesses almost choked the nation to death. But what do we have with JEJ? Just dey look. Bomb dey blow for everywhere. Who can please wake this idiot up to face these boko haram pigs head on? Na wa for naija
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by forkadict(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
Demdem:

GEJ IS WEAK
He is not only weak, he's so stoooopid. He is a dull motherforker who doesnt know jack as in jack about any aspect of governance. Even Yaradua that strikes me about the weakest man on earth still summoned the courage to wage war on niger delta militants when their excesses almost choked the nation to death. But what do we have with JEJ? Just dey look. Bomb dey blow for everywhere. Who can please wake this ID.I.OT up to face these boko haram pigs head on? Na wa for naija
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Concept(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja?

The right time has come, only that another insane people of derailed ideology have carried out the act. It would have been better to have a well educated and lover of the nation to have such gut and take out these good for nothing treasury looters one by one. We will just start counting down: Presidential Villa, House of Assembly Complex and any other disgusting gatherings all over Nigeria. It would have been beginning of a new beginning.

CCTV installations that suppose to help detect the perpetrators of these act have been ignored by our Government officials. Why? Majority do not have clean hands. They prefer to embezzle money against a project that can prevent and protect loss of lives and properties. So it is not bad at all if they have a taste of what ordinary citizen suffers daily. They fail the system, it is now the turn of the system to fail them. Defence Headquarter be ready oohhh. Tiyin naa ferede.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by md4real(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
Concept:

The right time has come, only that another insane people of derailed ideology have carried out the act. It would have been better to have a well educated and lover of the nation to have such gut and take out these good for nothing treasury looters one by one. We will just start counting down: Presidential Villa, House of Assembly Complex and any other disgusting gatherings all over Nigeria. It would have been beginning of a new beginning.
you are so insane! so if its done by a "a patriot" it okay?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by namfav(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
once you say 'boko haram' is the problem you start to fuel a big war, its time people not say anything if they aren't in power, you voted for jonatha, let him clean this up but he mustn't send his people to the north
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
i am speechless, 9ja don decay, weda u agree wit me or not, 9ja water don pass garri!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Desola(f): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
The hour has come.

If you have the means, start evacuating your families now. Its gonna be 6months tops!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Ekpoma1: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
So sad. Boko haram has claimed responsibility for the bomb blast. These guyz are damn too smart or is it that our security agencies are just incompetent 2 gun those pple down. God is the only security u and i have in this lovely country.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hours later no word from our government! Chai!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by decode55(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
cry crywe're going nowhere with all this. some1 should do something cry cry sad
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by MaiSuya(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
This is really scary. so suicide bombing don reach Nigeria.

scary
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by kulutempa: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
Concept:

Indeed, and that is why it's so sad, because groups like Boko Haram, and MEND are fighting for their own vested interests and agenda,  and not the interests of the disenfranchised poor in Nigeria. The fact of the matter is that corrupt leaders and officials are usually cowards who don't want to die so that they can enjoy their ill gotten gains.  That is why they prefer to negotiate and offer amnesty to those who threaten them.   The only way they can be compelled to do the right thing for the masses is for their cosy existence to be threatened by force, because that is the only language they understand.  Do you think the government would have offered any amnesty to MEND or Boko Haram, if they were just carrying placards?   The problem with the vagabonds in power (V.I.Ps) in Nigeria is that they steal everything and leave nothing behind for the poor.   If you do that for too long, you get paid back.  Big time.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Concept(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
@md4real
md4real:

you are so insane! so if its done by a "a patriot" it okay?
Concept:

CCTV installations that suppose to help detect the perpetrators of these act have been ignored by our Government officials. Why? Majority do not have clean hands. They prefer to embezzle money against a project that can prevent and protect loss of lives and properties. So it is not bad at all if they have a taste of what ordinary citizen suffers daily. They fail the system, it is now the turn of the system to fail them. Defence Headquarter be ready oohhh. Tiyin naa ferede.

Insane? Find another word stronger than this, no emotion will set in. People suffering in the midst of plenty, nothing on ground to have these problems solved. Whoever with gut; who thinks straight, that decides to take out the foolish leaders, so be it. Are you one of those that voted for the toothless Tiger?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by kulutempa: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2011
Concept:

I think you've made a mistake in the bolded part.  Did you mean the National Assembly of Legislooters?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by juman(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mai Suya:

This is really scary. so suicide bombing don reach Nigeria.
scary

Serious!

This is the stage we are fearing that the Boko Haram not to reach before the issue is settled.

They have millions of potential bombers.

The Boko haram should please and stop the bombing and cooperate with the stakeholders and the government.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Concept(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
Remember Wikileak revelation of US about Nigeria's future? Nigeria to be the next Pakistan. "Akoti ko ifa nile otihun se". The discovery of the statement is not up to a year, see what is happening in my dear country.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by juman(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
Concept:

Remember Wikileak revelation of US about Nigeria's future? Nigeria to be the next Pakistan. "Akoti ko ifa nile otihun se". The discovery of the statement is not up to a year, see what is happening in my dear country.

Instead of Nigeria becoming another Pakistan in Bombing, the nations in Nigeria are not tied together nah.

People will surely go different way.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by hakanai(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! I am tired,let it keep coming! the hating ,ethno-religious intolerance and the foolishness.Until a day we go our separate ways!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Person don hear am.Kai which one person go do.Na to get food or run from danger everyday.In short make person begin keep hospital allowance.Before Government go become over stretched.Every man for himself o! bleeped up country!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Ymodulus: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
Where is BEAF?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Lucifa2015: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
juman:

Serious!

This is the stage we are fearing that the Boko Haram not to reach before the issue is settled.

They have millions of potential bombers.

The Boko haram should please and stop the bombing and cooperate with the stakeholders and the government.

Hahahaha, I dey hold my belle and I dey laff
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by JUO(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
blood of Jesus
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by ademolathe(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
Just read it on punch that it was a suicide attack,are we advancing or what?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by playmode(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
National Assembly  next !
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
playmode:

National Assembly  next !
i would prefer it than the police headquarter even aso villa!! i will give thanks giving in the church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Concept(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ kulutempa
I think you've made a mistake in the bolded part.  Did you mean the National Assembly of Legislooters?

Police Headquarters for Police

Defence Headquarters for the Military. Nigeria has proven herself to be a state that anything goes. Who knows Boko Haram may penetrate them too?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by LKRavitz(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
greateros:

Kogidi joojo! kodijeeje!

Next presido go go visiting the relatives of victims speak fisherman grammer and promise to bring the perpetrators to book as ussual, dashing them 5m!

Madam umblella go go visiting the victims, speak glammer to the relatives of the victims[i][/i] and asssure them that she is also a victim of the bomb blast!

David mark go go visiting speak politician grammer and end it with "its very unfortunate"

I guess the next level na airports, national assembly, airforce base, governor's ofices, fct minister office, etc!

We are in deep shiii-t!

FRESH AIR 2011 - Na so we see am!
you forgot the numerous panels of enquiry.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by kulutempa: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
Concept:

@ kulutempa

Police Headquarters for Police

Defence Headquarters for the Military. Nigeria has proven herself to be a state that anything goes. Who knows Boko Haram may penetrate them too?

So you want the legislooters to be left alone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.