Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? (38609 Views)

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by dayokanu(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
Whitehorse:

@Cold.

Thank you jare.

How can one negotiate with people like that? These guys are a direct fallout of Northern leaders not educating their people and purposely keeping them ignorant and prepared as a ready made army of religious zombies. Now the fallout is falling on everybody,

Anyone still thinks the "governement" can negotiate with them?

Didnt ODECHUKWU negotiate and even pay Salaries to his brothers in the Creeks called MEND
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Abayomin70(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
nice one so far dey are still bombing der self
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by POTUT(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
I doubt this was a suicide attempt.

Look, he was after the IGP's convoy but was diverted to the car park after the ASP Traffic singled the car out as being ood behind the convoy. At the carpark, while the car was being searched, the bomb detonated.

Now, if he was truly a suicide bomber, he would have crashed into the gate or crashed into the IGP's convoy, instead of driving sanely behind them. Behind the IGP, he wouldn't have achieved any serious thing.

This is my take.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by badpeople: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
GEJ, is weak, why negotiating with terrorist, GEJ should tight his belt well well, Wat a funny country, Directors of SSS, a madam(forgot her name) was in channels television ealier this morning on my favourite programme on interview on boko haram issue, Alas!!!!, this woman  made serious noise not knowing that fire is under her roof, security as at now ZERO, GEJ!!!!!!wake up,
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Whitehorse: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^
Yes,

MEND "negotiated", but it was/is not a religious war as Boko haram is waging. I hope u understand the difference between religious conviction and financial conviction?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by oderemo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
were next.?
a.s.s. hole rock.
after that mayhem.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by babalawo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
i see this as an urgent call for us to look at the deeper issues that has plagued us  as a country,the earlier we either go true federalism or back to regional government the better for us.
There is no way Nigeria can make it  with the present structure-all these bombings are symtoms of a failed structure-But my fear is that we might not have  the courage to face our fears
For long as we continue to pretend then as long  the cost of staying together will soar!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
T.B Joshua was right!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
October 1st 2010, You people made so much meaningless noise - December 31st - you people said so much empty things - now June 16th 2011, you people are still saying the same meaningless things!

LOL - I weep for Nigerians for they are so empty headed.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by ikooko(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
Correct!!! Government bombing Government.

If government cannot provide security, it can as well promo insecurity.

I think this is part of a grand  plot to scare GEJ to dance along a particular line in favor of a particular clique/region.

Please sing along with me: I LOVE MY COUNTRY I NO GO LIE, NA INSIDE AM I GO LIVE I DIE,
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Lucifa2015: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
Bombs away
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by violent(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
bada booooom!!!!

where beaf??
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by omoajiri(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
now they will say ''we voted for GEJ,we dnt vote for PDP'', ''na buhari cause am''
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by montelik(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
violent:

bada booooom!!!!

omoajiri link=topic=691744.msg8530728#msg8530728 date=1308233283:

now they will say ''we voted for GEJ,we dnt vote for PDP'', ''na buhari cause am''

grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by ourwale: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
Wont jonathan declare state of emergency now?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by POTUT(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
Posted by: werepeLeri
Insert Quote
October 1st 2010, You people made so much meaningless noise - December 31st - you people said so much empty things - now June 16th 2011, you people are still saying the same meaningless things!

LOL - I weep for Nigerians for they are so empty headed.

I disagree with you.
Nigerian leaders are empty-headed while Nigerian citizens are empty-willed.

Now, that's a better distribution of the emptiness.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by babalawo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
i see this as an urgent call for us to look at the deeper issues that has plagued us  as a country,the earlier we either go true federalism or back to regional government the better for us.
There is no way Nigeria can make it  with the present structure-all these bombings are symtoms of a failed structure-But my fear is that we might not have  the courage to face our fears
For long as we continue to pretend then as long  the cost of staying together will soar!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by okemmadu(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
So what's the solution to Boko haram, Every problem must have a solution.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Luka316(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
God help us!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by jerryben12: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
okemmadu:

So what's the solution to Boko haram,  Every problem must have a solution.

Kill 'em!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by adeshsam(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
This is serioussssssssssssss
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by forkadict(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
Abeg make all of una shut up jor!!! why all of una dey hala? No be una go vote JEJ? Una see person wey be like mumu like dat una go vote am make he be president. Wetin he sabi wey dem dey call security, power, road, education (even though he claim say im be doctor), good roads?

Naija, we never jam o we just dey start. Fresh air just start to dey blow!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
Finally the bough is breaking, when clue-less citizens refuse to act and corrupt leaders continue to rule the intelligentsia of nigeria. this is what you get , sitting on the fence and watching BigBrotherAfrica and SoundCity  grin I am sure Guru Maharaji will start his own wahala  soon and there is nothing teh Police can do about it
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Lucifa2015: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
Na wa for dis Naija leaders sef and middle clas,dem stupid, e no be small. Dem go school but no fit use dem brain, dem no get simple comon sense.

Dis idiot people dem no fit make connextion between de mallam dem wey dey call for Sharia practice dis n dat, an de Islamic State.

Na soooo people for South dey swegbe so!

Dis na why paki an indian sef get sense pass naija, kai, wen oyinbo wan give dem independence, dem say no dem must split first, but Naija sef wey dey South, wid all the book n skool wey dem get dem just dey looklike swegbe!

E gbami o! na only black manwey dey see sey somthin dey wrong for dem arrangement wey no fit stop am!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by oladuro(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
I believe uncle JONA will now start acting as Presido thank God no be for aso rock but na big shame for uncle JONA gorvernment bomb blasts every now and then no culprits na big shame . UNCLE JONA WAKE UP START ARRESTING SOME BIG BOYS BEFORE DEM GO BOMB U.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by duno: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by mekaboy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2011

This bombing in Abuja is not just about politics, its about religion. these activities are sponsored by a cartel of Islamic extremist and terrorist within and outside Nigeria.

you cant negotiate with this kind of people,  they dont need money, they are sponsored by multi-billionaires, they have been brains washed by religion.

Thats the difference between MEND and BOKO HARAM.   Mend is not a religious so their  demands will be more understood.  Trust me, if you ask these  BOKO HARAM people what they want from Nigeria, This will be their answers.

1, GEJ should step down and have a muslim take over

2, GEJ should become a muslim.

I still point this to the source of the container load of explosives that was discovered in Nigeria, The sss know the truth, they know those who imported, those explosives into the country. Until people begin to vomit the bribes they have taken and say the truth, Nigerian security will remain useless

Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by knotty(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
but, where is the President? Someone asked this question a while ago.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by koyaabj: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
This country called naija is becoming something else i think i should carry ma kaya and ma family and go to somewhere else that is peaceful rather than waiting to get bombed by some heartless fellow or are they animal, i dont mind washing plates there with ma degree in as much as i can have ma peace and train ma children peacefully.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
fork adict:

Abeg make all of una shut up jor!!! why all of una dey hala? No be una go vote JEJ? Una see person wey be like mumu like dat una go vote am make he be president. Wetin he sabi wey dem dey call security, power, road, education (even though he claim say im be doctor), good roads?

Naija, we never jam o we just dey start. Fresh air just start to dey blow!

D u m b
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
Quote from CNN

'A Muslim colleague of mine just told me saying,'Islam is a religion of peace'.Then i replied,'have you been in coma for decades?watch the P.M news and see the destruction your seriously religious pals do to babies,women daily in the name of Allah.Don't get this suicide bombers,why  would YOU want to blow yourself  up for 70+ virgins. Its so unreal and childish that i find it amusing.'[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS / President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.