Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On (55994 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by 360command: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?
You did the right thing. No simping 2022

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by ThickSharon123(f): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

God be mercy .. why come here to expose yourself?.pls replace that phrase we women' with 'I'.. Do you even understand the meaning and implication of what you just said?

Mr and Mrs. Church goer. I wasn't referring to you. Go to religion session if you want to start preaching, or ask your pastor if he can give you liberty to marry as you guys always do.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Pataricatering(f): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
redstaarx:

I like how you calculated ... most SIMPle men will do anything a woman asks them even if it means going against the squad
going against the squad ?lol , its.funny.how men never have minds of their.own ..

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by micflo28(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
How sure are you that he didn’t use your guy to collect 10k. But it’s good, 2022, men should have sense and help themselves. The rising rate of crime is mostly amongst men, depression too is men, nobody to run to or get help from, but a lady gets all she wants effortlessly. Nigeria go better sha.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by AfroKnight: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
People have asked “what if the guy doesn’t repay”.

My brother Babara1994 it is far better for your guy to owe you than that babe. Don’t give babes any foolîsh benefit of the doubt. Always bet on men.

I’m curious, why did you choose a feminine name for your username?

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Raychee(f): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
chronique:

My point is that it's extremely very low for him to open this thread to rant about this simply because he was asked for 5k. 5k isn't enough to warrant this thread. It's quite embarrassing and I actually struggle to make out sense from the whole write up.

1 cold bottle of beer for you cheesy. Very stupid thread because of 5k.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by GloShare(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?

Always give the benefit of doubt brother.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Mr and Mrs. Church goer. I wasn't referring to you. Go to religion session if you want to start preaching, or ask your pastor if he can give you liberty to marry as you guys always do.

Madam no bother yourself. You ve already done with exposing yourself.

Good night

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Simran94:

Okay, so what makes you think that these fellow man he borrowed 10k did not borrow it to give a lady?
What makes you think he will return his money back?
There are lots of guys here on NL that beg for money, using one excuse or the other so people can pity but we still give regardless.

Help people regardless of the gender. Even God said we should give so we can receive.

Whatever the man do with the money isn't my business at all. angry
As long as he pays back....and even if he doesn't pay back, then it's absolutely fine! It's called the "bro code"

It is better for a guy to give money to his fellow Guy than to give it to a girl.. This is because a man will never forget the help you render to him until he does and leaves this world.. But you see girls? Once you're unable to meet her immediate and current needs,,,all the other helps you have render to her before will be forgotten immediately.

If the girl wants money then let her go and work or look for a simp elsewhere to manipulate and turn him to her money bag and meal ticket.

I'm glad guys are becoming wiser and smarter nowadays. This is a new year. No guy should simp around.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by elsiusgr8t(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
teacherbim:

I don't know why naira land guys hate ladies so much, there are still good ones embarassed

Very wrong assertion

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by ThickSharon123(f): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Madam no bother yourself. You ve already done with exposing yourself.

Good night

And good night to you too, you've also exposed yourself. My God and I know ourselves and I'm not trapped by your outside God who you believe you'll see after you die. Kantinue, as far as it serves you well, it's good.

This God I worship is unconditional, unblemished love and he loves me no matter what Pastor Patrick.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
chronique:

Abeg, leave me out of your poor man's discussion. Just pray God blesses you enough to be able to do things for people and give without thinking about your immediate benefit from them so you don't come and start forming hard guy on top of 5k wey no get value.

Simp. This is a new year and you've refused to change. I'm sure your type can't even help their fellow men but can quickly run to the aid of a woman angry.

Na your type women dey control and manipulate wella. This is a new year and No guy should simp around!

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by andyanders: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Op, u're just being stingy and not that too smart. She asked u 4 5k, u should have given her 3k to manage, and tell her that u're tight 4 now. For me, u did wrong. Don't form as if giving u're guy 10k that u did well. That is wickedness.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by uthlaw: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
ThickSharon123:

grin grin grin... Nairaland is a place filled with mostly disturbed people. Please, be realistic, Nairaland isn't real world situation.

If you like be the finest boy in heaven and earth, if I see you're greedy, emotionless, or a hard redpillar, then I'll be the one to call it off. I can't biko.

And I'm a love-snatcher (proud one) here's what it means if I show you love, you can love me that you would be so stress free and happy with me. But if you do something to offend me, if I leave, then you're done for. You'll beg and beg for months.

But unfortunately for you, in less than a week, I've found another guy. So, I guess I'm a redpillar woman too grin grin grin if you think of it. grin grin grin

So, some women have respect and we aren't your flocks of chicken were you can keep us as you wish and do away with us. Yuck!!!
I understand your point,as a guy even me can get 5girls within a week,unless I don't want to disturb myself...nobody is greasy,I go spend and you too go spend!

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Raychee(f): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
teacherbim:

I don't know why naira land guys hate ladies so much, there are still good ones embarassed

Most are kids and others are forming fake macho online. We know their types. Take them seriously at your own detriment. The real ones don't have time for stupid talks like these. Others are busy with productive things and one person is asking if giving 5k or 10k to one person is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pataricatering:
going against the squad ?lol , its.funny.how men never have minds of their.own ..

cheesy feel free to cry harder

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Mine was 50k, I was in school then, she paid 30k and asking her for the balance started bringing issues because I was lashing her. One day I went to her room and asked if she had credit so I can make a call. Na so I carry the babe phone go my house. After hours she came to my house and I told her that I will sell her phone in a week's time if she fails to pay up the 20k balance. The next day she paid up and was very angry with me telling me she borrowed the money. I just gave her phone and collected my money after 2-3 weeks I went to her house by 11pm to say sorry for my actions (but the main aim was to lash her) the apology reach 1am so I had to pass the night in her room, you can guess what happened that night. Today we are still friends.
She even called sometime ago to lend her 300k I told her that am already on a 700k debt.

proudly REDPILLER and ALPHA MALE.

I'm proud of you bro, keep it up

Every guy on this forum should learn from this nigga!

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Kutunban: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Why is this an issue for goodness sake, na 5k talk come front page? Poverty is Really deadly.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by greggng: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Is a shame things fall apart. Since you have the cash and the person is your friend I expect you to tell her that you don't have the 5k she is asking of but you can give her none refundable 2500naira
That is half of the money . This principle has been helping me for donkey years and I ve no regret doing this cos my mum.told me that only bank lend money ..human can only assist you . This principle made it impossible for anyone to owe me money .
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
andyanders:
Op, u're just being stingy and not that too smart. She asked u 4 5k, u should have given her 3k to manage, and tell her that u're tight 4 now. For me, u did wrong. Don't form as if giving u're guy 10k that u did well. That is wickedness.

Read what you wrote and ask yourself if it really made any sense to you angry undecided sad

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by kabanayol9(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
No, you did not, chop knuckle, you are a real man.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by LLiKYekoba: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lol.. Abeg wetin women do NL guys abeg. Una hate women pass politicians sef. grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by vislabraye(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?

Sometimes it's best to follow your instincts. She probably knew you liked her so she wanted to use that as an opportunity to use you.
But there are few exceptions, though. I have lent a lady in my office 50k and she returned it to me the next day. The lady is cute and I once had a crush on her.
5k is rather too small and it's easy for people not to return it especially ladies.
I remember a lady I was interested in. She was cool so I thought. I have called her a few times and she sounded nice. I now asked her for a date, she said she was busy.
A few days later I called he line and she didn't answer or return the call. I later called twice on different occasions but she didn't respond. I allowed her to be and I moved on.
One day, I got a call from her. I picked up the call thinking it was something important. She asked for a loan of 3k. I was pissed off.
I said ok. Since then she had been calling several time but I refused to pick.
She later sent a message saying she asked for money and I just ran away.
I said yes. "Cos when I chatted you 2 weeks ago you didn't reply".
She kept quiet

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?

Comrade for president

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Beebah2000:
LEARN HOW TO GIVE OR LEND YOUR FELLOW GENDER MONEY.
THAT IS WHAT NIGERIAN MEN SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DO.
STOP BEING STINGY TO YOUR FELLOW GENDER.

YOU DID WELL DEAR cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by haslaw(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
ThickSharon123:

If she's been in a long time relationship with you, then that's wrong. But according to your report, she's only short.

And how do you want a lady to maintain her look without having finances. If you want her to head to the gym to keep that shape it needs money, for the nice clothes and all. So you can be proud of her.

But it's based on your decision, we women do not find it hard in getting the next guy. It's so easy for us. smiley

So, if you feel less a simp here, like some acclaimed simp do say here. Then it's good for you.

The bolded part of your post has got to be the DUMBEST post of this thread.

People like you are bad for women because mindset like yours encourages women to go into some kind of prostitution and makes it dificult for men to respect women

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by ukaface(f): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
You're the one to know if you did wrong or not.
So, because of 5k your crush suddenly died off?
If she had said ' come let's have se.x' . I'm sure your fellow gender will hail you and call you ALPHA REDPILLER.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Keep dreaming, we women and mens mind are not the same. A man can have class but if he's greedy and a redpillar, then you're having that woman for a short time. And you'll keep on breaking your heart from time to time, and blame women afterwards.

All your comments on this forum centers on a rich man. You must be a gold digger undecided

Apparently you made mentioned of getting the next available guy. It'll interest you to know that Red pillers changes girls like clothes. Meaning we have lots girls flocking around us, waiting to be laid angry

We can get 6 girls within a week if we so wish.. So what exactly are you trying to say? angry

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
ukaface:
You're the one to know if you did wrong or not.
So, because of 5k your crush suddenly died off?
If she had said ' come let's have se.x' . I'm sure your fellow gender will hail you and call you ALPHA REDPILLER.
[/s]

Stop this silly comments. Are you trying to tell us apart from sex, a woman has absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship? sad

Even if they had sex,,,, so the girl didn't enjoy the sex or what? angry or are you indirectly trying to say that men should start paying ladies for sex after banging them? undecided

What exactly are you trying to say? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by princewarri1985: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
YOU DID THE RIGHT THING BROTHER, AND ALL THESE FOOLISH MEN OUT THERE NEED TO LEARN FROM YOU

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by oluwableskay(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
loll, u are a man, ozumba mbadiwe

Mine was 50k, I was in school then, she paid 30k anasking her for the balance started bringing issues because I was lashing her. One day I went to her room and asked if she had credit so I can make a call. Na so I carry the babe phone go my house. After hours she came to my house and I told her that I will sell her phone in a week's time if she fails to pay up the 20k balance. The next day she paid up and was very angry with me telling me she borrowed the money. I just gave her phone and collected my money after 2-3 weeks I went to her house by 11pm to say sorry for my actions (but the main aim was to lash her) the apology reach 1am so I had to pass the night in her room, you can guess what happened that night. Today we are still friends.
She even called sometime ago to lend her 300k I told her that am already on a 700k debt.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by chronique(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

If focus only on the amount of money involved you will surely miss the whole point of this write-up...

Women are good manipulators.... Just a few man are able to spot this manipulation when it's unleashed my the she.....

I think the op will would prefer his guy not paying back to lending that money to the girl (who evidently may have concluded in her head that since he's into me he should be doing my bidding)....

The message is not in the amount

I know about all that but we seem to be building a culture and mentality that seems to portray the female gender as enemies of men or people who should be treated anyhow and that is clearly not right. If you do not want to give someone your money, you are free but not this nonsense he wrote up there. The lady didn't force him or demand it. She only asked for a loan.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.