Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. (36367 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Atticusxsz(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Good morning friend's, please i really need an urgent answer to this, thou for now I'm still staying with my people (parent's) pls is it proper for a friend to carry a woman to your parent's house to sleep over obviously to have sex with the girl, when your parent's is not around. He has be begging me to allow him come over with the girl.

I have agreed shaa, but I'm still thinking of it if i could have a change of mind.

It's now, i know that, "common sense ain't common".
I know say na only kpekus fit bring about this nonsense and ingredients. angry
It seems you need a resounding slap that would falter and reverberate the foundation of your existence b4 you know the likely thing to do.
@ Op... are you a teenager? undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by bsalawu: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2022
If you allow him it means you are a fool. Such friends will dish you someday! Mark my words.

AmancalledGod:
Good morning friend's, please i really need an urgent answer to this, thou for now I'm still staying with my people (parent's) pls is it proper for a friend to carry a woman to your parent's house to sleep over obviously to have sex with the girl, when your parent's is not around. He has be begging me to allow him come over with the girl.

I have agreed shaa, but I'm still thinking of it if i could have a change of mind.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Beermoney1: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2022
His next request would be to use your parents bed for it. He has a house, he didnt fall from heaven. Do the right thing. It is not a crime to say no. Refuse his request, it is disrespectful to your parents
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by RodgersAkpafu: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

Tell em to go get a room (Hotel)
Sex is grown men business
And getting your own place is a grown man move.

That friend of yours have no respect for you or your parents
And you probably shouldn't be calling em your friend
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by baski92(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2022
posty56:
no respect for your parents, all because you want to please somebody, what if he gets her pregnant which person house you think say them go come!

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by inzek(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2022
Notting we will hear here
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by lexy2014: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

If you have agreed then what else are still looking for?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by baski92(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2022
Omakraid:
I pity you oo, early this new year.. What if something happens to the said girl or friend in your parents house? Trouble for the new year and please don't say I'm thinking of bad things because those who pass while having sex with women in various locations never planned it that way.

Please tell him it's not possible and you had to reconsider considering that you respect your parents. Chikena.

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by RodgersAkpafu: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
As in.such disrespect. It will shock you to know that many adult guys even ask of this till date.
Getting your own place is very important of you wanna be engaging in such business
Asking to do so in a friend parent place is moronic.
I am not shocked
We have many numb skulls out there
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by foreverproduct: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2022
Senseless people!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Sasi54: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2022
Tell am make him come my house my people no go de around in the next 11days
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by mudiana(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

ur friend is funny oh! ur friend just gat invite him babe and nack while u dey outside dey think which style em dey do. afterwards him go tell u say sorry no vex. what are friends for if not for inconveniences.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Kcboy0806(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2022
For this new year? �
Nawah oo. People are starting their year with God and him wan start his own by sleeping with a girl for another person apartment. If he doesn't have an apartment of his own then he is not yet matured ti have a girlfriend that he will be sleeping with.
Umu ogwogwo oge.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by lexy2014: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2022
colossus2:
You people love asking dumb questions on this platform.

I thought I was the only that observed it and the nairaland operators or is it mods they call them, hold these kinds of thread in high esteem
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Guyman02: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

I hope you have also agreed Shaa to join your parents in prison in case anything happens to that girl in that house in the course of them having sex?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by jaszplus12(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2022
yanabasee:

Op listen to this guy....

Any man who thinks that he's grown and should keep a woman should get a house or enough money to pay for a motel and not look for a free room to satisfy himself....
Thanks for advicing the OP. Besides the girl join for stupidity. She is dating a guy who has no capacity for ordinary umbrella to cover her!! Piece of ....

That girl or guy could die during the process and your innocent parents will be locked up for something they're not aware of...
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Slickest(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2022
You both are so dummb to know hotels exist
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by jaszplus12(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2022
yanabasee:

Op listen to this guy....

Any man who thinks that he's grown and should keep a woman should get a house or enough money to pay for a motel and not look for a free room to satisfy himself....
Thanks for advicing the OP. Besides the girl join for stupidity. She is dating a guy who has no capacity for ordinary umbrella to cover her!! Piece of something I don't want to mention

That girl or guy could die during the process and your innocent parents will be locked up for something they're not aware of...
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Debra911(f): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

That girl must be a LovePeddler,no reasonable lady with class will accept such arrangements. Some runs babe self still get class. So your friend can't afford a hotel?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Didi2d(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2022
Make him go pay for hotel
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by lexy2014: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2022
house10s:
i see nothing wrong, as far parents no dey around.

Absolutely right. Then d guy that is looking for where to fvck should use his own parents house.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Leshyne(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Generally, when one has a biased mind on issues like this, it's a fight between good and evil.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Lightman300(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Cut off from these sort of friends this year,and check out how things will begin to unfold for good for you.
Make a solid decision this year to turn out well.
God speed, son.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Collins4u1(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Let him go to a hotel and sleep there. Is he mad?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Ibaaboy(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Is he a mad man
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by bikefab(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2022
You and that your friend, plus his girlfriend no get respect.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by tunize(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2022
I can never go and shagg a girl in my friends house, neither can any of my friends bring a girl to my house to shagg. If you know sey you nor get house or fit pay for short time keep your preek padi padi nor reach there give your self respect so ur friends go respect and know boundary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by otokx(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Is it not too early for this?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by FernandezPabIo: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Nicepoker:
Aww Fernandez Pablo AKA Fernandez Return AKA Nobody.
fernandezpablo and fernandezreturn are two different persons.
The former is a redpiller while the latter is a big simp and ladies asslicker.
Please don't get confused
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by zedegit: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

The kind of friend you keep defines your personality.

He lacks respect for your family to suggest that. Keep away from him.

He should book a hotel or do it in his own family house if he must.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by FernandezPabIo: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2022
tunize:
I can never go and shagg a girl in my friends house, neither can any of my friends bring a girl to my house to shagg. If you know sey you nor get house or fit pay for short time keep your preek padi padi nor reach there give your self respect so ur friends go respect and know boundary
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.