Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. (36361 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Promise47(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin grin no allow am oh if u allow am u be mumu square
AmancalledGod:
Good morning friend's, please i really need an urgent answer to this, thou for now I'm still staying with my people (parent's) pls is it proper for a friend to carry a woman to your parent's house to sleep over obviously to have sex with the girl, when your parent's is not around. He has be begging me to allow him come over with the girl.

I have agreed shaa, but I'm still thinking of it if i could have a change of mind.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by mirinder: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2022
jaxxy:

Do U bring gals to sleepover for sex in ur parents house? If yes then allow ur friend and if no then Don’t allow him disrespect ur parents house.

Simple.
you are as dumb as the op
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by seborrhic: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2022
What if the girl or guy dies during the sex or an unfortunate medical incident happens at that point in time.
You would be arrested,looking at several years jail time if lucky,your parents too for being the owners of a homicide and illegal activity.
In these days of killings for rituals,even the parents of any of the deceased sex lovers would accuse you of planning with the other party to kill the person for ritual purposes.
Nigerians on social media would have crucified you before any truth is ever known.
Your life as you know it would have gone,your parents would be scarred and if the house is theirs would be homeless because the government would take over the place,at least for some time.
Think again.
Some present day adults,when youths did it but the world is now a changed place, especially in Nigeria with yahoo plus,ritual killings &kidnappings.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by mirinder: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Op tell us the truth have you slept with any girl in that same house before....if yes grant your friend full and unfettered access to grind his grind......and if no better call him back and tell him to go fvck himself.

By the way why are you asking for our opinion when you've already consented to his request...I think it is shear hypocrisy to deny your friend access on the ground of disrespect when you yourself have been galloping under thesame roof.
idiot
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by mirinder: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2022
MartinsD12:

Go and rent your own house then your friend can bring his gf to do whatever he wants but your parents house is the height of disrespect, show you have no regards for your parents don't you ever try that, if you do you will be cursed forever , it's an abomination and lastly let me add this even if it's my own house I can't allow my friend to bring his girlfriend to my own house to have sex it's nonsense it's not spiritually positive and if that my friend cannot take his gf to his own house I believe he has a house and is trying to use my own house to show off as a big boy since his own house might not be that awesome he should stop getting girlfriend simple
more wisdom to you sir
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by mirinder: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2022
jaxxy:

If u disrespect ur parents house then u can obviously let ur friend. That’s how I see it. Why are u crying wolf for a crime u equally commit.
my parents house is as well my house. No disrespect there
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2022
mirinder:
you are as dumb as the op

U have no sense if u don’t understand my analogy. Bloody hypocrites
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by gnhpowerhouse: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
What a question...Tell him Hell NO .
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by MartinsD12(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
mirinder:
more wisdom to you sir
Thank you
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2022
mirinder:
my parents house is as well my house. No disrespect there

Who told u that?? In uk from 18 ur parents can officially kick u out of there house.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by LollySeaSide: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Good morning friend's, please i really need an urgent answer to this, thou for now I'm still staying with my people (parent's) pls is it proper for a friend to carry a woman to your parent's house to sleep over obviously to have sex with the girl, when your parent's is not around. He has be begging me to allow him come over with the girl.

I have agreed shaa, but I'm still thinking of it if i could have a change of mind.
Don't allow that.
Let him go to a hotel. After all, hotels are very cheap in that your area.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by samuel051: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Holy gram
Guy any house Dem dey run this kind package no dey get progress..if na lie check out those guys wey dey give people their house run package,those guys hardly settle in relationships..they just jump from one lady to another with excuses..
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
What kind of nonsense topic is this?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Matthew2925(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
A word is enough for the wise. Remember anything you do has a consequence or even consequences weather you realise it or not. Am beginning to think that you and this your so called friend are birds of the same feather. I would advice you change your circle of friends for the betterment of your own self and the society. For you to be friends with someone you guys must have certain ideas or things In common even if not at the start but as times goes on one begin to rub off on the other. It's simple psychology. That's how gambling affects the psychology of most people.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by donchyke1975: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Anyway both of u are fellow useless kids,how he even think of it,if he didn't see u as a foolish person.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by tunize(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
lol grin
Bros I dey tell you oooh for this life set your boundaries well oooh
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by mirinder: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
jaxxy:

Who told u that?? In uk from 18 ur parents can officially kick u out of there house.
i don't have to have sex when they are around and i've got my separate room
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by house10s: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Absolutely right. Then d guy that is looking for where to fvck should use his own parents house.

u know if d guy parent house make sense or has one in d state?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by house10s: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2022
QuickStandard:

Werey, get sense, this is a new year.

dont b foolish, ur ideas are urs, i own mine.

get sense its a new yr.

not every one live like dey are caged.

poverty thinking slowpoke
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by house10s: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2022
Emperor2020:
How nothing is wrong untill somtin nasty happen to de said gal in the house,u will still say nothing is wrong...de use ur brain de Waka,so many gals re sick nd ashmatic

dey use ur own brain also mumu, e get wen bad thing no dey happen mumu
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Newboss(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2022
If he's your friend, then you couldn't possibly be asking this question. It's not even like your parents are around.

The way people use the word "friend" these days dey vex me. If na toto wey come now, you no go even ask question. Mumu man.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Juicy001: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Wetin do him papa house?
Abi u sef don lash babe for him papa house?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by lexy2014: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2022
house10s:

u know if d guy parent house make sense or has one in d state?

How's it my problem if his parents house doesn't make sense? Why will his parents house not make sense? What does it mean for his parents house not to make sense? If his parents house isn't in his state of residence, then where is he living? Inside bush?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by klever18(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2022
seborrhic:
What if the girl or guy dies during the sex or an unfortunate medical incident happens at that point in time.
You would be arrested,looking at several years jail time if lucky,your parents too for being the owners of a homicide and illegal activity.
In these days of killings for rituals,even the parents of any of the deceased sex lovers would accuse you of planning with the other party to kill the person for ritual purposes.
Nigerians on social media would have crucified you before any truth is ever known.
Your life as you know it would have gone,your parents would be scarred and if the house is theirs would be homeless because the government would take over the place,at least for some time.
Think again.
Some present day adults,when youths did it but the world is now a changed place, especially in Nigeria with yahoo plus,ritual killings &kidnappings.
the best comment have read in 2022
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by tete7000(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

It shows the kind of friends you keep...Watch yourself. Hin no get parent's house?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Teenaira: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

Is your friend an orphan ? If he is not, then what stops him from taking the girl to his parent's house ?
I want to assume you want to turn your parents house to an hotel but you didn't tell us how much you charged your friend for the use.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Skmoda360(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Tell your friend when he's done fucking
You would want to have a share of the gold plated toto
Baba, em dey sell sense for market.......go buy one. undecided

What an irritating post........
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Abdanny2000(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2022
It's even wrong to bring your girlfriend to your parents house talk more of your friend
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by sapientia(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2022
He thinks you are his friend

He will never know you are not

Newboss:
If he's your friend, then you couldn't possibly be asking this question. It's not even like your parents are around.

The way people use the word "friend" these days dey vex me. If na toto wey come now, you no go even ask question. Mumu man.

Asking strangers how to relate with someone you call friend

He just betrayed the friendship with this thread
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by juanmiguel: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2022
No respect for your parents. Even if they are not around. Are you that stupid?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

Face your studies young boy

Sex is meant for grown up men n not kids like u n your friend

No doubt, both of you still dey secondary schools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.