Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (59752 Views)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by abobote: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
R
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
I ll rather keep enemies as friends

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Bouncin(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wicked world we live in. Get well soon young lady.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Sholaco: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
May God almighty revived her
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Adol84: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
That was why I jakpaed secretly to the UK last December. You can never tell who has good or bad intentions for you.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by kkinternet: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Silence is the key..keep your Good news to yourselves..not everyone is happy for you. Pity she had to learn the hard way. I pray for her speedy recovery. Amen �

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Goldie16(f): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
How do you know it was poison and it was her friends who did? Bloggers

6 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by siraj1402(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
Beware of the enemy within, sometimes you have to keep the good news to yourself.
All the time not sometimes. Ask me, I will tell you more.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wetin happen if she travel go uk...they are suppose to be happy say their paddy dey UK. F*cking demons

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Bigchristo: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
FutureDecisions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNW4I0Pvcv0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYV4hARpPUa/?utm_medium=copy_link
When you hear words like I’m happy for you or congratulations, please use your tongue to count your teeth’s not everyone who’ says that are really happy with you some of them are bitterly angry on the inside

7 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Dcoy: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Inside life....this 2022, if possible even your birthday, keep it a secret....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Martinola(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Fear dem
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by floss(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
bigjosh88:
Rip

I didn't see where it was written she's dead...

No start like this it's too early

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sakatan:
Evil people

1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Wchris(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is a gross wickedness.
Whatever you intend to do, keep it to yourself until you achieve it, because nobody is to be trusted nowadays.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Always keep a small circle e get why, as Brazil big reach na only 2 friends I get

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by muheeb01(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Enemies are more closer than you think they are within never loose guard....protect yourself ,wish they have antipoison or antidote on time

I really don't believe in close friends...na my customers be my friend...

The insect that's eating vegetable it's inside the vegetable yoruba proverb....
May God dey protect us

8 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by suffering: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dshocker:
Wahala no dey finish...Nana na Ghanaian name
Chinedu is a Nigerian name.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by bewla(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
Beware of the enemy within, sometimes you have to keep the good news to yourself.
No body talk about F people now oooooo

Beware of Karachika family oo
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by ken6488(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Let us don't forget your enemy doesn't betray you
Your friend does

Never tell anyone your plans

7 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bad belle people everywhere
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by olaszydaruma(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Never tell people your plans; show them your achievement or more less let them hear about the rumours and see them scamper to find out if it's true. So many freindnemies nowadays angry

11 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by yemi1504: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
DonBenny77:

That last statement is very key - keeping good news to yourself. I had to learn that too the hard way, so I do that these days.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by chatinent: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lesson to learn: stop posting your successes on social media. Nobody actually gives a f about you there. Not all I am happy for you means well.

Be the best of your brain.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Edusouls(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
It was not done by man, but daughters of eve..
agbalej:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Basiljoe: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
Not sometimes, Everytime.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by ekukeku(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
W r d problem of ourselves

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Edusouls(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
These daughters of eve are very carnal and mean, somebody once told me that women are closer to the devil now I see it’s tr

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.