Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (59756 Views)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nonexisting: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
The future is hoe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by NohurryInLife: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Inside everything wey God create, na human being wicked pass. Enemy of progress, zero joy, born sad, born wicked & born frustrated souls everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Clevybrown6465: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
udeIe1:
I have nothing but respect for Igbos. The domineering igbo spirit is a blessing and a beacon for future igbo generations to aspire to.

Igbo bu ndu.
How is this of relevance to the topic above.... A Chronic tribal bigot like u always looking for an opportunity to express ur shallow sense of bigotry...
Big head... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by princeemmma(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
this life na war, yoruba adage says "bi isu eni ba taa, eeyan maa n da owo boo ni" meaning when your yams are growing well you stay indoor and eat it, don't go and be doing yanga thinking you are impressing other people. cox those people you call your friends all have knife in your back.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by udeIe1: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Clevybrown6465:

How is this of relevance to the topic above.... A Chronic tribal bigot like u always looking for an opportunity to express ur shallow sense of bigotry...
Big head... grin grin

I don repent o

Na devil push me

IPOB for life!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Zooposki:

Only a nigga man that sold black women and children into slavery will make that comment.

You are a racist, I ain't got no time for sh!t.
Your low level of assimilation, poor sense of judgment and understanding is way below average.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Clevybrown6465: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin
udeIe1:

I don repent o

Na devil push me

IPOB for life!
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cokahot:
Stf u stupid toxic broke hater
U think everyone is poor likenu,do u have up to 70m in assets. Bleep off stupid hater. I hate poor rats
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Olayetan(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Babysnow1:
Always remember to keep your good news to your self because an Yoruba adage say:
Kokoro ton je efo Inu efo lo wa.

It means kokoro wey dey bite you na inside your body E dey...

Bad belle people everywhere embarassed

This your translation nah still yoruba o cheesy

Lemme translate in my own knowledge.

Meaning the ants that's eating the leaves (vegetables) is inside the leaves (vegetables)

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by visijo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
socialmediaman:

Or maybe they’re the frenemies
no two ways about it
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Cokahot: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Fuc k off,u cursed kid from a broken home ,and if care is not taken I'd hunt u down and stab u to death then post it here
Go rape your mother,rape her well. U baztad kid from a broken home.
Hndrrxxx:
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Cokahot: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Fuc k off,u cursed kid from a broken home ,and if care is not taken I'd hunt u down and stab u to death then post it here
Go rape your mother,rape her well. U baztad kid from a broken home, stupid hiv infected idiot..
Hndrrxxx:
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by duro4chang(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Daneguakhi:
thats why almost everybody codes this kind of information - the heart of (many a) man is desperately wicked.
Woman nkor?
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by duro4chang(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDolph:
The Heart of men are very evil
Women nkor?
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by mozes01(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ghanaians and bitterness haaa.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.

Stay away from unnecessary friends and be happy. Fewer friends, fewer problems.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Comedian2019: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Majority of black Africans are anti-progress.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Idumuje: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
If you must share your successes, make sure they are not close friends you see and interact with often. You see, your friends will hate, that’s normal. Some are more wicked and will act on it. Others will hate quietly. Just don’t keep them close or let your guard down. You will regret it. In fact, make enemies of these friends and let them know you are suspicious of everyone. You will get better outcomes trust me.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Godmademan(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Win first, Announce later. Hope she survives this
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
smiley smiley smiley thanks for that quote.

With that said, Maybe its good to hide information from people, until it is safe to release it.
visijo:
Sometimes it’s your friends that keep your enemies updated...

The demon within.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by MacAnalytic: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Village people on the move again.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Richy419: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Such is life I pray her soul rest in peace ,this reminds me of what happen to me last year I have learnt my lesson

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
If i may deduce, Sir or Ma, the lesson learnt is to hide, the good thing happening to one, because, others may not be happy.

Richy419:
Such is life I pray her soul rest in peace ,this reminds me of what happen to me last year I have learnt my lesson
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Karleb(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is one of my biggest fear in life.

Loving truly those who doesn't love you truly.

These people come in form of parents and siblings sometimes.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by labelle123(f): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beware of evil friends
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by BigDolph(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Women nkor?

Everybody in general including you
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Queenserah26(f): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Very true

DonBenny77:
Beware of the enemy within, sometimes you have to keep the good news to yourself.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Longman8: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
"FEAR WHO KNOW YOU" IF THEY STING U, E GO SHOCK U.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
How many friends did she have sef. Are they so muchundecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by ukaface(f): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Babysnow1:
Always remember to keep your good news to your self because an Yoruba adage say:
Kokoro ton je efo Inu efo lo wa.

It means kokoro wey dey bite you na inside your body E dey...

Bad belle people everywhere embarassed
no o
It is kokoro( ant) that is eating leaf is inside the leaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.