Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (59760 Views)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by talk2maurice(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Frienemies.

Let's be careful with those we call friends.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
smiley smiley smiley, it may seem so, but I choose to sow good words on our people, despite what my eyes perceive, hoping that good will grow more than wicked ways.

If we allow our people to grow in wickedness, we will all suffer it, so we have to sow good always as much as we can, because i see, we are able to do all terrible things, but we can also do all good things.

Comedian2019:
Majority of black Africans are anti-progress.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
That's why it's wrong to tell one his or her future plans, not all have good mind.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
How did they know she was poisoned? which doctor made such conclusions? Or is it the ussual nigerians hear say?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Only tell those who you can trust, who want to see the good in you.

Watch people closely and how they respond to good things about you before you open up.

There comes a time, we need some people to share with, only those who can be trusted, we can share with. Trust is earned, and its not free.

mechanics:
That's why it's wrong to tell one his or her future plans, not all have good mind.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Investorozay: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
I read it here on nairaland yesterday

A wise man once said an enemy cannot betray you

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
Fake news.
Absolutely! very good observations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:
Lesson to learn: stop posting your successes on social media. Nobody actually gives a f about you there. Not all I am happy for you means well.

Be the best of your brain.
How about advertising your business on social media. That's still an indirect way of posting your success.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by madridsta007(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
FutureDecisions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNW4I0Pvcv0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYV4hARpPUa/?utm_medium=copy_link

Africans, NEVER you tell your friends your next big move.
Never, ever, ever. When will y'all learn?
Tell only those who NEED to know. Not those who want to know.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by chatinent: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nicepoker:
How about advertising your business on social media. That's still an indirect way of posting your success.

Advertisement is marketing.

It doesn't reveal your success. It only reveals what you do.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by obama30: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=FutureDecisions post=109103148]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNW4I0Pvcv0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYV4hARpPUa/?utm_medium=copy_link
[/quote

This name belongs to Ghanians, how come IgbereTV got the news. we need to know the sources of this news before believing it.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
xcesspaschal:
My grandfather told my Dad in 1948 to always lie about ur traveling date if u must tell friends.
Well said from your grand dad. Attention is quite common in this generation, the bad ones are not always far away.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by visijo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
SeriouslySense:
smiley smiley smiley thanks for that quote.

With that said, Maybe its good to hide information from people, until it is safe to release it.
exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by dfrost: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
faste:
Women cannot keep secret!!

Change your circle of female friends, honestly. Some are very dangerous.

Take Rachel in the Bible for example. Na coded woman she be.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Stay away from fake friends
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by noble2faith(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Babysnow1:
Always remember to keep your good news to your self because an Yoruba adage say:
Kokoro ton je efo Inu efo lo wa.

It means kokoro wey dey bite you na inside your body E dey...

Bad belle people everywhere embarassed

Another adage says "Ti iṣu ẹní bá ta, a nma fi ọwọ bojẹ" literally translated as "if one's yam become sprouted, one has to eat it secretly".

Figurative meaning "Some successes are not meant to be announced"

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Kog45(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
I don tire for this world....traveling to UK and poisoned by friends.

Na so a lady wanna marry for my area na so friends almost stop the wedding by cooking up stories against their friend but the groom no send dem,he went on with the wedding.

Ladies with too many friends are always end up regretting,with tears.

Even guys with many friends always end up regretting.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by calcal: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
xcesspaschal:
My grandfather told my Dad in 1948 to always lie about ur traveling date if u must tell friends.

That's a good one.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by ademuyiwa20(f): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
That's why all this bestie bestie I don't like it. Bestie sef dey envy each other. The Yoruba will say ti isu eni ba ta a ma fowo bo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by preselect(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dcoy:
Inside life....this 2022, if possible even your birthday, keep it a secret....

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cokahot:
I've been staying alive si ce I went solo. Now I'm thinking of buying acura tsx. My kazeem mechanic has finally damaged engine. From broken valve,to connecting rod,now he said camshaft. I am fed up and I have given up on my lexus rx. Time to run to acura tsx I shall never near Kazeeem again

There is nothing wrong with your car.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by preselect(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
anyways, people let me tell all of una, me i/m going to London next week angry . . . . . . .

It's gonna be a long journey. . . . . . . . from Birmingham grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Cokahot: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
I'm just not happy,I'm sad,all the seals and all the nylon or factory celotape has worn out from iron hand mechanics. Now he said its camshaft. I wonder whats next. I am giving him till Friday,then he will know say I no well. Just to fix broken valve and all,na himnhebdonbsay na camshaft. Ok na.
AlhajiBitcoin:

There is nothing wrong with your car.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
suffering:
Crab in the bucket mentality. If one person tries to succeed, the rest pull him/her down. I’ve watched many YouTube videos of trapped crabs, hoping to see the action take place. Unfortunately crabs either gather round to fight attackers, allow successful escapees go free or try to escape from their situation as a group. Who then came up with the erroneous description for the animals? White people and their many lies, sha.

Lol...
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by tnerro1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
Beware of the enemy within, sometimes you have to keep the good news to yourself.

Always keep any potential good news to yourself and only break it when it has happened. You will live longer ......fact
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by kapelvej: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
visijo:
Sometimes it’s your friends that keep your enemies updated...

The demon within.
It is all times. Advertently or inadvertently, because those not close to you can never know anything about you

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Reeses: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shatta wella people soon they will come over here and be talking nonsense about Nigeria.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by udemzeus(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ghana and bad belle
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by udemzeus(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Reeses:
Shatta wella people soon they will come over here and be talking nonsense about Nigeria.

Ghana have envy in them, more reason why they cannot progress.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Reeses: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
udemzeus:

Ghana have envy in them, more reason why they cannot progress.
They would have liked themselves finish if they have the same amount of Nigerian population.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.