Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (59758 Views)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by pulsa(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
vibratingpenis:

What if she get covid?
Maybe this fit be how God may be saving her from another worse calamity such as plane crash. She should return all thanks and glory to God and leave Him to fight for her and judge her case.
She died dude
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lifewasgood:
My goodnews to myself dis year o! The bad ones I can share
Like bet9ja ticket. One cut my 30 million Naira. Naso I de hear everywhere. Buh if en enter u no go hear anything
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
ahhhh... they don kill this woman oiiiiu
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hope she didn't die?
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by miraculousGod(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Most of your friends metamorphoses into enemies when you become more successful, they will be smiling at you, congratulating you, but they are bitter inside. Thats why I don't keep friends, I'm "one man mopol". Some will deliberately come close to you just to be monitoring your progress. True friends are rare

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Irupetepete: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin
Cokahot:
I've been staying alive si ce I went solo. Now I'm thinking of buying acura tsx. My kazeem mechanic has finally damaged engine. From broken valve,to connecting rod,now he said camshaft. I am fed up and I have given up on my lexus rx. Time to run to acura tsx I shall never near Kazeeem again
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Phemuniversal: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
The world is wicked
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cokahot:
Fuc k off,u cursed kid from a broken home ,and if care is not taken I'd hunt u down and stab u to death then post it here
Go rape your mother,rape her well. U baztad kid from a broken home, stupid hiv infected idiot..
In peace, may you rest. Never ever shot below the neck (RIPP)
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
FutureDecisions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNW4I0Pvcv0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYV4hARpPUa/?utm_medium=copy_link
That is why it is not good to spread good news sometimes just celebrate within... You know your friend can be your greatest enemy.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by duro4chang(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDolph:

Everybody in general including you
No be me. Na you.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
xcesspaschal:
My grandfather told my Dad in 1948 to always lie about ur traveling date if u must tell friends.

I normally say I’m travelling soon. But I don’t give a particular date. Except of course to my loved ones
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

I normally say I’m travelling soon. But I don’t give a particular date. Except of course to my loved ones
Na the loved ones be de killer. U rather tell the unloved ones o
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by chaloskyx: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
FAKE NEWS SHE DIED OF HIGH BLOOD SUGAR AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY TRIP TO UK AFRICANS THIS IS 2022 CAN WE STOP WITH THE PRIMITIVE THINKING FOR CHRIST SAKE

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
FutureDecisions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNW4I0Pvcv0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYV4hARpPUa/?utm_medium=copy_link
That's why it's good to keep every good news to yourself, forget all these cho cho cho , had it been she managed the amebo in her very well this won't have happened and she had to go to friends house to eat to celebrate , that is iberiberism , she loose guard
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Cokahot: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Remember hiv has no cure. Cursed kidd
Hndrrxxx:
In peace, may you rest. Never ever shot below the neck (RIPP)
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Abiyeez: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
May God deliver us from frenemies o
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Irondome1: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
visijo:
Sometimes it’s your friends that keep your enemies updated...

The demon within.
Simply put na ur friend be ur enemy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wizkd ft Skepta ===>>> Bad energy stay far away.
Even Jesus was a secretive man.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eiyaaah... Rip Young Lady
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
Beware of the enemy within, sometimes you have to keep the good news to yourself.
Not sometimes, all the time.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Babastrong(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
LAW 10: Avoid the unhappy and unlucky.
don't make them your friends, don't ever try to help them. They will surely infect you with their problems (hatred, envy, poverty etc).
interact with the fortunates instead.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
She celebrated with enemies that disguised as friends.

#This life

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Upmost96(f): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
bigjosh88:
Rip
She is not dead yet
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by paulos8: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
This just reminded me of that Tito da fire song kokoro. Kokoro t'oun jefo, Idi efo l'owa
Eni to moni ni'n she ni
So shine your eyes
Make you no carry last
Kokoro t'oun jefo, Idi efo l'owa
Eni to moni ni'n she ni Tito da fire
Make you dey shine your eyes, ah

Your best friend could be Your worst enemy
So shine your eyes So shine your eyes ah ah ahh.
I wish I could translate it

Bottom line is. Trust no one. Even family members may be not be Happy with your progress let alone friends.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by RagnarLothbrok: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
I once chilled with a friend of mine at his village fir holiday. I warmed soup in his kitchen, added knorr cube, onions and a little palm oil. So, we both sat down to enjoy this sumptuous meal. 2 hours later, he began to foam in the mouth and took ill. Fortunately, his dad came visiting and saved the day. Till this day, I wonder what would have happened to me if that young man had died int the process. Of course, I could never dream of poisoning a soul but, what happened remains a mystery to me till this day.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
keep ur news to urself, only update ur friends and families when u landed safely in d country u are going taink u
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by aneka785(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's better to chose our associate (s) wisely
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by dreyboard(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
In my grandma voice before she died "love everyone but trust no one". May god safe us from devil in form of friend
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked! Let her not go unpunished!
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Drating1: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
Beware of the enemy within, sometimes you have to keep the good news to yourself.
its even every time not sometimes
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Afonasa(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
May God deliver us from fake friends

Guys my signature could Change ur freelancing journey.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Only tell those who you can trust, who want to see the good in you.

Watch people closely and how they respond to good things about you before you open up.

There comes a time, we need some people to share with, only those who can be trusted, we can share with. Trust is earned, and its not free.

Sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.