Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (59759 Views)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by onomeabuja: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Babysnow1:
Always remember to keep your good news to your self because an Yoruba adage say:
Kokoro ton je efo Inu efo lo wa.

It means kokoro wey dey bite you na inside your body E dey...

Bad belle people everywhere embarassed
SEe w
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by juman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
I move to tears.
Such thing keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sigh... Who announces such news, to begin with??!... Even financial growth news is best kept to yourself nowadays.

Normal level na get there first, then share the good news via Whatsapp status.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Zooposki(f): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nicklaus619:
This gender is horrible, girls be forming cool when together, but wouldn't hesitate to sign each other death sentence at their backs sad angry

Be an Alpha-Take the Pills- The Colour is red cool

Black men are more terrible. You guys can’t even come together to build a functioning society.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Joseph08(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Frenemies everywhere cry
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Zooposki:

Black men are more terrible. You guys can’t even come together to build a functioning society.

Stereotype, homophobic and racism, what gave u the impression that I am a negroid
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cokahot:
I've been staying alive si ce I went solo. Now I'm thinking of buying acura tsx. My kazeem mechanic has finally damaged engine. From broken valve,to connecting rod,now he said camshaft. I am fed up and I have given up on my lexus rx. Time to run to acura tsx I shall never near Kazeeem again
shut your famn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by vibratingpenis: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
FutureDecisions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNW4I0Pvcv0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYV4hARpPUa/?utm_medium=copy_link
What if she get covid?
Maybe this fit be how God may be saving her from another worse calamity such as plane crash. She should return all thanks and glory to God and leave Him to fight for her and judge her case.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by azammi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
God save us from bad friends, I pray she makes it
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by hammer567: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
GHANAIANS ARE PARTICULARLY FOND OF POISONING EACH OTHER.

VERY EVIL PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by madjune(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
And so many come here to lament over why Nigerians don't help fellow Nigerians abroad.

A lot has happened which are great lessons if you look at them smartly.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by tunary(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
Beware of the enemy within, sometimes you have to keep the good news to yourself.
Sometimes? Una no dey hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Some of us had to learn this a little late.
DonBenny77:
Beware of the enemy within, sometimes you have to keep the good news to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by grandstar(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
she did not choose her friends wisely (Read Proverbs 13:20)

What hat if the role was changed and her friend was to travel out, would she do likewise? It does not bring back the dead.

I suspect those so-called friends won't pay fully for what they've done knowing how inept the law enforcement and judicial system is in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Passionate888: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
The future is a murderer

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
You see why my woman is my only friend and gossip partner. She paid great prize for my success.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Cokahot: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Stf u stupid toxic broke hater
U think everyone is poor likenu,do u have up to 70m in assets. Bleep off stupid hater. I hate poor rats
Hndrrxxx:
shut your famn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
At this point in life, I have no friend ... Friends is not for every body. At least not for me. The ones I keep meeting are gold-diggers.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by ahnie: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
People are wicked Sha.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by florixi: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
For those that usually ask why people do not tell their friends when they're planning to relocate , this is one of the reasons.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is why it's good to keep your plans and goals to yourself. It's not everything you must announce to the world or show off

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
DON'T believe everything you read online.
Don't be in a haste to execute people.
She could be ASTHMATIC, may have other issues.
Nigerians should learn to be patient!

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by YorubaIsCursed: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Unfriendly friends everywhere angry cry

6 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by placeofallure(f): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
That's one of the rules that I live by - Don't let them see you coming.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
This is why it's good to keep your plans and goals to yourself. It's not everything you must announce to the world or show off
We are always on the speed lane!
After all,
Nothing in the video proves she was poisoned

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Zooposki(f): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nicklaus619:

Stereotype, homophobic and racism, what gave u the impression that I am a negroid

Only a nigga man that sold black women and children into slavery will make that comment.
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sealed lips pays .....

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Allow people to share their opinions or why are you in here policing others?

MALIGNANTGuest:

We are always on the speed lane!

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by TempleHouse: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
What is so important in UK that people celebrated relocation or visitation ?

This is the general mentality of the BLACK PEOPLE who had obsessed with travelling abroad as a prestige.

Many people in Africa are better placed than many British people, yet it's ridiculous that people still want to relocate with the erroneous impression to pick Pounds on the street !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by RPG2020(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
shocked

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by socialmediaman: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
visijo:
Sometimes it’s your friends that keep your enemies updated...

The demon within.

Or maybe they’re the frenemies

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Why is it that girls are naturally jealous.i still don't understand why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.