Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf (7833 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by frozen70(f): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
RedMac:
Good evening nairalanders... This issue is one out of many bothering me in 2022...

Let me first of all apologize for all the evil things I have said about women being so cheap, hence the reason they fall into the hands of bad guys... cos am now guilty of a bad guy here

My previous relationship was just about crashing, in fact I was totally fed up with KATE, I vowed to end 2019 with her, and so it was... I never wanted to have any serious relationship with any lady until I have a sustainable financial source of income... I was doing fine without a girlfriend until this one wriggled her way into my life, thinking she have found love...

So me and this girl (in her late 20's) started dating deep into 2019 to 2020...

Truth is she was the one who toasted me, she would come to our house to charge phone's and the rest, from there things started happening... I felt whatever that's going on won't last long, but hell no, she just wanted true Love... Which I have been deceiving her with

By standard of wife material (she's a perfect example to the core), very caring and loving

her limitations is her status... Way too local and not up to my standard...

We started dating and the truth is that we both have different reasons for dating each other...

I decided to keep her because of the services I get from her as I must constantly oil my engine... I felt everything will die off naturally as my previous relationship has, now am hooked up...

I got to know her intention of marriage in 2020 during the lockdown, but since then i have been looking for ways to end everything with her, cos I have no intention of marrying her and I feel I have deceived her a lot, She sees me as who I am not... And my plain character have deceived her a lot...

She did no wrong loving me, her only offense was that she could not sense that am deceiving her... If she was up to my social status I would have married her but she is no where close to who I can present to my people as my wife...

I have been looking for ways to let her know am not ready to marry er... One taught am having is teaming up with a false prophet to tell er this guy (me) am not the guy for her... She really deserves the best in life, but I see myself as the wrong guy for her... She has never given me any reason to suspect she's dating another guy, all her attention is always on me

This year she's expecting our relationship to move to the next level... Like introduction and the rest

Experts in the house, how do I pull this off... I just don't want her to feel so bad towards me...

Help me!!!

Which ever way you want to tell her, will definitely hurt her

Just seat her down and tell her that you appreciate her and all her services, but you want her to know that you are not ready for marriage now

And because you don't know the year that you will be ready for marriage, you don't want her to wait for you

This is just a simple statement that she will understand where your point is going

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Kirkman: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lordedifice1:

I decided to keep her because of the services I get from her as I must constantly oil my engine... I felt everything will die off naturally as my previous relationship has, now am hooked up...

This part is funny you kept her to oil your Engine your Godzilla machine gun grin grin grin
The thunder and Ogun's messenger that is coming for him won't be child's play if he eventually decides to do anyhow.
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Rosement(f): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
If you regard the lady as inferior it means you are not in love with her, what you feel for her is pity because you have a conscience, if you love her it would have be easy for you to ignore her inferiority, you will not even let anybody question her status, talkless of coming here to ask this question.

Do her a favour, don't marry her, she might meet someone that values her and love her later. She will definitely get hurt when you breakup with her but the pain will not last forever. Marriage is for a lifetime, any marriage without love is bound to fail and one-sided love is not advisable.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Lordedifice1: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2022
Kirkman:

The thunder and Ogun's messenger that is coming for him won't be child's play if he eventually decides to do anyhow.

That kyn eh
You no like d girl but you dy chop am no be wickedness be that
Tomorrow if d girl swear for am e go come say e get erectile dysfunction

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by davealvaro: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Kennyprince:
My only advice is for you to marry this girl and be happy.

Bros, sometimes life doesn't work the way we expect. If she is of good behaviour and all, just marry her.

You mustn't make all the money of earth before marriage bro.
op nor want tell us d truth, she nor fine
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Hybridz: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
RedMac:

To a large extent is not about money, it's about her level, she ranks low compared to my two elder brothers wife... How do I present her to my parents as my wife is my biggest problem here... cry

One of the cardinal attributes of being a man is owing up to the consequences of your actions and inactions. Fine,you both entered into the relationship with a different mindset and things have taken a different turn now and you have to make a decision fast.

I understand the gulf in class but you just said she cuts almost everything as a wife material. That's worth more than a treasure in this century bro.

As for your family,remember they will not live with you and whatever pain and regrets you feel afterwards will be solely felt by you.

Why not take the option of upgrading herto your taste since money isnt a problem? You have no idea the extent an average or some women could go to retaliate such betrayal and time wasted. You didn't even have any issue with your feelings for her,just difference in status.

Bro, think this over and make a reasonable decision, one you would be proud of in years to come,if not,you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by funnyDM: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
What is a paradox? Please make proper use of that word.

You attract what you put out into the universe. For you to actually insinuate that no women can be found with such traits, that means I should have the worst kind of opinion on men? Because for most of you, sex is always is the endgame and nothing else, once you’ve have had sex with a lady, she’s used goods to you.

But I’m smart enough to know the world is full of too much difference.

I am NOT among the men who believe in "using and dumping girls."

but one can hardly find true love with Nigerian women, whether rich or poor. I'm not trying to bash them but they're full of too much drama. This makes cool guys to really find it hard to settle down.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hybridz:

One of the cardinal attributes of being a man is owing up to the consequences of your actions and inactions. Fine,you both entered into the relationship with a different mindset and things have taken a different turn now and you have to make a decision fast.

I understand the gulf in class but you just said she cuts almost everything as a wife material. That's worth more than a treasure in this century bro.

As for your family,remember they will not live with you and whatever pain and regrets you feel afterwards will be solely felt by you.

Why not take the option of upgrading herto your taste since money isnt a problem? You have no idea the extent an average or some women could go to retaliate such betrayal and time wasted. You didn't even have any issue with your feelings for her,just difference in status.

Bro, think this over and make a reasonable decision, one you would be proud of in years to come,if not,you are on your own.

Honestly with all the quotes and mentions I have been getting... I am beginning to love this lady more and more and I can't just think of leaving her just like that, she has in no way offended me in over 2 years of dating...

I will try my utmost best to stick with her and be the best I can be for myself and her... May God bless you all for straightening my mind set again... I bet I was dead in thinking before but now am alive

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Hybridz: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
RedMac:

Honestly with all the quotes and mentions I have been getting... I am beginning to love this lady more and more and I can't just think of leaving her just like that, she has in no way offended me in over 2 years of dating...

I will try my utmost best to stick with her and be the best I can be for myself and her... May God bless you all for straightening my mind set again... I bet I was dead in thinking before but now am alive

I wish you the best,but to give you some heads-up,forget about her and your SILs for a moment,draft the qualities you would want in your future wife (primary and secondary) . Tick the ones you feel she possesses and the ones she can realistically acquire in few years time,based on her drive and enthusiasm and see if you're ok with your result or not.

In addition,draft the attributes you can never contend with in a woman,no matter the magnitude of your genuine feelings for her and cross if she has any or not. Juxtapose your inference from the two variables and make a wise decision a man should.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Kirkman: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hybridz:

I wish you the best,but to give you some heads-up,forget about her and your SILs for a moment,draft the qualities you would want in your future wife (primary and secondary) . Tick the ones you feel she possesses and the ones she can realistically acquire in few years time,based on her drive and enthusiasm and see if you're ok with your result or not.

Good luck!
May God bless you sir for this advice. RedMac shey you don hear?
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kirkman:

Loud and clear sir... Thanks man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Hybridz: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kirkman:

Ameen. May God bless you too sir.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
funnyDM:

I am NOT among the men who believe in "using and dumping girls."

but one can hardly find true love with Nigerian women, whether rich or poor. I'm not trying to bash them but they're full of too much drama. This makes cool guys to really find it hard to settle down.
One can hardly find true love with a Nigerian man, whether rich or poor. I’m not trying to bash them but most are full of too much lies, cheating and might end up using me for my body parts. This makes it really hard for calm, focused girls to find love.

Moral of the copy and paste? It’s a Nigerian thing, a black thing because even American blacks have the same complaints about each other. It’s not a ‘woman’ thing. We are all bleeped up. Just never settle for less or people that mess with your already set standards and you will eventually sift through the trash and find your own diamond.
I recommend starting the study of human psychology, no matter how small, you can easily predict/know a person with some of that education so you don’t end up wasting your time.

You can start with searching things on google like ‘Signs to look out for when a person lies’ and continue from there. It’s what has helped me build a circle best attuned to my aspirations for love and success.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hybridz:

In addition,draft the attributes you can never contend with in a woman,no matter the magnitude of your genuine feelings for her and cross if she has any or not. Juxtapose your inference from the two variables and make a wise decision a man should.

Good luck!
What a great piece of advice. Please listen to this.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by funnyDM: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
One can hardly find true love with a Nigerian man, whether rich or poor. I’m not trying to bash them but most are full of too much lies, cheating and might end up using me for my body parts. This makes it really hard for calm, focused girls to find love.

Moral of the copy and paste? It’s a Nigerian thing, a black thing because even American blacks have the same complaints about each other. It’s not a ‘woman’ thing. We are all bleeped up. Just never settle for less or people that mess with your already set standards and you will eventually sift through the trash and find your own diamond.
I recommend starting the study of human psychology, no matter how small, you can easily predict/know a person with some of that education so you don’t end up wasting your time.

You can start with searching things on google like ‘Signs to look out for when a person lies’ and continue from there. It’s what has helped me build a circle best attuned to my aspirations for love and success.

Lol at the bolded. Why the reverse psychology?
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
funnyDM:

Lol at the bolded. Why the reverse psychology?
Best way to get a point across.
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by funnyDM: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Best way to get a point across.

Alright beauty. You won. Case closed.
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
funnyDM:

Alright beauty. You won. Case closed.
Thanks for the compliment. Have a great night!
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by funnyDM: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Thanks for the compliment. Have a great night!

You too dear.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Hybridz: 1:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Bobmarie:
What a great piece of advice. Please listen to this.

#Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by tunize(m): 2:12am On Jan 11, 2022
Make e nor be like sey las las na you go beg the babe oooh. From what you wrote the only issue is you feeling you're not on same level based on your social status bros if you buy Aloko for market, na you go package am like beautique cloth sometimes self that Aloko even dey last pass beautique bros na word I tell you so.
Your so called social status kind of girl na boy run am like that oooh some though.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by zanebaddo(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2023
Spy360:

I think you are suffering from self denial. I think you love her but because she appeared so available you can't see her value. You are like those stupid boys that want something to chase, a hard to get lady that will eventually ruin you. Her status is a temporary fault which can easily, I mean easily be corrected. You can upgrade her to your taste if you mean it.

Stop being stupid and do the right thing for yourself and this young lady that loves you genuinely. Your life will not get better than this.
Your head is there jare!
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Sofialuv(f): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
RedMac:
Good evening nairalanders... This issue is one out of many bothering me in 2022...

Let me first of all apologize for all the evil things I have said about women being so cheap, hence the reason they fall into the hands of bad guys... cos am now guilty of a bad guy here

My previous relationship was just about crashing, in fact I was totally fed up with KATE, I vowed to end 2019 with her, and so it was... I never wanted to have any serious relationship with any lady until I have a sustainable financial source of income... I was doing fine without a girlfriend until this one wriggled her way into my life, thinking she have found love...

Truth is she was the one who toasted me, she would come to our house to charge phone's and the rest, from there things started happening... I felt whatever that's going on won't last long, but hell no, she just wanted true Love... Which I have been deceiving her with

By standard of wife material (she's a perfect example to the core), very caring and loving

We started dating and the truth is that we both have different reasons for dating each other...

I got to know her intention of marriage in 2020 during the lockdown, but since then i have been looking for ways to end everything with her, cos I have no intention of marrying her and I feel I have deceived her a lot, She sees me as who I am not... And my plain character have deceived her a lot...

She did no wrong loving me, her only offense was that she could not sense that am deceiving her... If she was up to my social status I would have married her but she is no where close to who I can present to my people as my wife...

I have been looking for ways to let her know am not ready to marry er... One taught am having is teaming up with a false prophet to tell er this guy (me) am not the guy for her... She really deserves the best in life, but I see myself as the wrong guy for her... She has never given me any reason to suspect she's dating another guy, all her attention is always on me

This year she's expecting our relationship to move to the next level... Like introduction and the rest

Experts in the house, how do I pull this off... I just don't want her to feel so bad towards me...

Help me!!!
what's your ideal woman
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by omolasho: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
Bro stop it o. It's marriage o. When she starts dealing with you after marriage she won't remember you married her out of pity. Except you deflowered her, never be apologetic.
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by seanery: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
But u sha Bleep her
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by rickleye: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2023
RedMac:

Help me!!!

1. Go at it straight forward - just tell her that you’d like to break up with her . You are scared of marriage and no longer love her . You have known for a few weeks . There is someone else.

2. Get into an argument and say you don’t love her anymore.

3. Unlock your phone and let her see a chat between you and an unknown girl professing your love .

Good luck .
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by BinamRex: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2023
RedMac:

To a large extent is not about money, it's about her level, she ranks low compared to my two elder brothers wife... How do I present her to my parents as my wife is my biggest problem here... cry

She ranks low in what sense? Don't you value peace of mind? Ask yourself this question? If I lose everything tomorrow and become bedridden, will she stick with me?

Are you competing with your brothers?
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by BinamRex: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2023
RedMac:

Hmmmmm it's my biggest flop ever... I am a graduate, my brothers wife are Doctor and nurse respectively... But she's just got only ND and currently learning hairdressing...

Now I wish she could double date and find a guy who's serious and ready for marriage

Do you know that as a professional hairdresser, she can make more money than a doctor or a nurse? If you have the opportunity to travel abroad, she will be a goldmine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Still Uses Ex-girlfriend's Name As Passwords / Top Eight Reasons Why You Should Marry A Female Doctor / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.