Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf (7836 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Oyiboman69: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:

Hmmmmm na me understand wetin I mean by status... On my part my people will see me as someone with low class as well... I just wish I can make all the money I want to make this year, cos it's only money that can stop this nonsense if I must marry her
I understand what you mean,and I also understand that educated wife most times doesn't make a comfortable wife for an African man who desire respect. My advice to you is that, whatever you choose to do,always remember that this same situation will hunt you in time coming for not choosing her and its not a must you choose her...my only concern is that you're young and not understandhow things work most times....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Icandream: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
What if u breakup with her today and she ends up with more class and higher status than u tomorrow? I don't wanna sound like a Simp because I'm not one but I wanna advice u the way I'll advise any of my siblings or frnds. Most times in life God will never give us finish products. He likes giving us gifts in the form of seed to cultivate. That's why so many times we miss great opportunities because we thought they were never good enough for us. The girl you're about to dump because u think she doesn't have a status may end in a position to help u in the future because u never can tell what God has in store for her. Maybe God just gave her to u as a seed to cultivate so that u can enjoy de fruit tomorrow. My advice is never marry because of class, material gains, physical looks because non of those superficial features can sustain marriage. Marry the content and this is applicable to both genders. What do I know sef.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by soundOsonic: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:

She does not fit into my plans... I just don't want to be the odd one out of us (3 boys) the other two have standard wife's... Doctor (working in Saudi) nurse (working in Canada)

The fear of settling down with someone not up to the class of my elder brothers wife is so scaring...

I have vowed to use 2022 to upgrade my financial status as well...

It is easier for you to measure and compare your brother's wife with this girl than your own life with that of your brothers'. How true is man?
You convince yourself you have value by saying you will make it this year, you don't know it's a defence mechanism you put up to make yourself feel good.
If you can upgrade, why do you believe she can't upgrade herself financially even if it is not occupation wise.
Your case isn't about the girl measuring up to your fairytale standard NO. The problem is your Big ego in that your small man body putting a disillusioned pressure on himself.
You are not the man you look in the mirror sir, atleast not yet.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by soso208: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:

Hmmmmm it's my biggest flop ever... I am a graduate, my brothers wife are Doctor and nurse respectively... But she's just got only ND and currently learning hair dressing...

Now I wish she can double date and find a guy who's serious and ready for marriage
OP you no well oo...
So she even go school self... She get ND and you still dey reason say her social status low, all because your brother marry nurse and doc...
Baba, no reason wetin people go talk o, if she gives you peace of mind and you find wife material in her, you better marry her

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Raalsalghul: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac, don't let anyone guilt trip you into settling for what you don't want.

Stick to your standards.

If it was the other way round, a lady will unabashedly and unrestrainedly state her desires/specs and everyone sort of rolls with it: nobody will bat an eyelid.

So why can't you?

Good character and peace of mind are overrated. You deserve more!

Build yourself while you're at it too.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by ogwuche4u(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:
Good evening nairalanders... This issue is one out of many bothering me in 2022...

Let me first of all apologize for all the evil things I have said about women being so cheap, hence the reason they fall into the hands of bad guys... cos am now guilty of a bad guy here

My previous relationship was just about crashing, in fact I was totally fed up with KATE, I vowed to end 2019 with her, and so it was... I never wanted to have any serious relationship with any lady until I have a sustainable financial source of income... I was doing fine without a girlfriend until this one wriggled her way into my life, thinking she have found love...

So me and this girl (in her late 20's) started dating deep into 2019 to 2020...

Truth is she was the one who toasted me, she would come to our house to charge phone's and the rest, from there things started happening... I felt whatever that's going on won't last long, but hell no, she just wanted true Love... Which I have been deceiving her with

By standard of wife material (she's a perfect example to the core), very caring and loving

her limitations is her status... Way too local and not up to my standard...

We started dating and the truth is that we both have different reasons for dating each other...

I decided to keep her because of the services I get from her as I must constantly oil my engine... I felt everything will die off naturally as my previous relationship has, now am hooked up...

I got to know her intention of marriage in 2020 during the lockdown, but since then i have been looking for ways to end everything with her, cos I have no intention of marrying her and I feel I have deceived her a lot, She sees me as who I am not... And my plain character have deceived her a lot...

She did no wrong loving me, her only offense was that she could not sense that am deceiving her... If she was up to my social status I would have married her but she is no where close to who I can present to my people as my wife...

I have been looking for ways to let her know am not ready to marry er... One taught am having is teaming up with a false prophet to tell er this guy (me) am not the guy for her... She really deserves the best in life, but I see myself as the wrong guy for her... She has never given me any reason to suspect she's dating another guy, all her attention is always on me

This year she's expecting our relationship to move to the next level... Like introduction and the rest

Experts in the house, how do I pull this off... I just don't want her to feel so bad towards me...

Help me!!!

I hope you read the news? She might set you on fire also. grin
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Kirkman: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:

Definitely she will open a salon... She will definitely also go back to school... Am just so confused... I feel the target set before me by my two elder brothers is what is making me think she's low in status...

I may keep her and fly her out with me, cause my brothers have it in mind to move me out since their wife's are out there...
Baba stop using your brother and their wives as a yardstick. They are living their own lives. You have your own life to live, will they come and live with you in your marriage and dictate to you what to do? Upgrade this babe and focus on your life and your financial goals. Like you said earlier 2022 is a must. Plan and work towards it. No distractions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by BigJoe19: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Stick to your standards.

If it was the other way round, a lady will unabashedly and unrestrainedly state her desires/specs and everyone sort of rolls with it: nobody will bat an eyelid.

So why can't you?

RedMac better take this advice and don't regret later.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Rickmann: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:
Good evening nairalanders... This issue is one out of many bothering me in 2022...

Let me first of all apologize for all the evil things I have said about women being so cheap, hence the reason they fall into the hands of bad guys... cos am now guilty of a bad guy here

My previous relationship was just about crashing, in fact I was totally fed up with KATE, I vowed to end 2019 with her, and so it was... I never wanted to have any serious relationship with any lady until I have a sustainable financial source of income... I was doing fine without a girlfriend until this one wriggled her way into my life, thinking she have found love...

Truth is she was the one who toasted me, she would come to our house to charge phone's and the rest, from there things started happening... I felt whatever that's going on won't last long, but hell no, she just wanted true Love... Which I have been deceiving her with

By standard of wife material (she's a perfect example to the core), very caring and loving

We started dating and the truth is that we both have different reasons for dating each other...

I decided to keep her because of the services I get from her as I must constantly oil my engine... I felt everything will die off naturally as my previous relationship has, now am hooked up...

I got to know her intention of marriage in 2020 during the lockdown, but since then i have been looking for ways to end everything with her, cos I have no intention of marrying her and I feel I have deceived her a lot, She sees me as who I am not... And my plain character have deceived her a lot...

She did no wrong loving me, her only offense was that she could not sense that am deceiving her... If she was up to my social status I would have married her but she is no where close to who I can present to my people as my wife...

I have been looking for ways to let her know am not ready to marry er... One taught am having is teaming up with a false prophet to tell er this guy (me) am not the guy for her... She really deserves the best in life, but I see myself as the wrong guy for her... She has never given me any reason to suspect she's dating another guy, all her attention is always on me

This year she's expecting our relationship to move to the next level... Like introduction and the rest

Experts in the house, how do I pull this off... I just don't want her to feel so bad towards me...

Help me!!!

What nonsense social status of yours are you talking about? Yet when it's time to 'oil ur engine' she suddenly measures up to ur status.

This is how you guys disgrace our gender.
Well it's ur cross bro, carry it.

I don go sleep.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by peekay18: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
OP.. help me with her digit..
I want to be your perfect excuse

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Biodundimeji(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Teaming up with a fake prophet is not ideal
Just tell her straight up that you don't need her anymore.. she go just cry and move on after some months
Those people advising you to marry her are not really helping..... You might divorce her if you marry her
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Rickmann: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:

She does not fit into my plans... I just don't want to be the odd one out of us (3 boys) the other two have standard wife's... Doctor (working in Saudi) nurse (working in Canada)

The fear of settling down with someone not up to the class of my elder brothers wife is so scaring...

I have vowed to use 2022 to upgrade my financial status as well...

My advice for you is to polish her to whatever taste you want.

Character is everything and a good name is better than riches.

Do not lose that girl..gems like her are hard to come by.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by ijoba22(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Just thinking loud
Fake genotype that can not be combined with her own.
It's as simple as that.
Not my hand writing.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by ETIIKO: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
According to you "Exactly my fear... I have deceived her too much... I feel so bad myself... What can I give her as a pay off... embarassed."
You are looking at your status after extreme enjoyment. You love and enjoyed her s*xually and hate her STATUS, uncle from your statement she is good; why not try to train and polish her to become what you desire, love and that will be accepted by your friends and family.
Listen: when money is squeezed and thrown into a disposable bin, when you have a good eye sight to pick it and unfold it you will know that it has VALUE. It just an advice.
Think about the the consequences of the action and decision you are about to take. Again
No matter how mighty a king may be he can never make himself a king. Think about this please.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by juniorstar(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:

Help me!!!
Reminds me of one i heard of late the guy was tired but couldnt speak up..he simply told his parents and they both told the gal you say you are from where again..i am gom blablabla..wow and we dont marry from that side. Notice here they didnt say he shouldnt marry her they simply planted the notion in her head to get that thought out of her mind. And that was the end.an educated gal and all..when she told me I felt bad for her..cos it was a 3yrs relationship..you see ladies never force love wait for your time and one who truly loves u but also have lovable qualities
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by realestate99: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
ogwuche4u:

I hope you read the news? She might set you on fire also. grin
O.P take this man serious, but if you insist on going solo,please don't go for send forth knacks with her o........ I don't want to view newspaper headline like '' promising young man burnt to death by disgruntled ex!!"check page 4 for more details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by arthurwillia(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2022
RedMac:

Help me!!!

You just have to choke oo,
It won’t be easy but just tell her you don’t want to tie her down but in the next 5/6years
She go cry o but kala

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Stick to your standards.

So why can't you?

Guy, better settle for what you want as this guy above me has already taken words from my mouth.
If you feel this girl is not up to your status, just don't even tell her anything at all; just ghost her. Stop everything with her, avoid her at all cost, tell her nothing.
Don't ever tell her she is not up to your status....o. She will hate you with passion.
Don't let emotions rule you.
If she were in your position, she would even do worse and so many people most especially females will applaud her.
If another guy comes out to show that girl more genuine love on a more percentage than what you are showing her and eventually proposes; that girl will not even think of what ever feelings you have for her. (Just do some research about this, you would see it to be true) .She would leave you and marry the guy everyday. Why should it be different when it involves you?..You sef reason am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Ixua:

Guy, better settle for what you want as this guy above me has already taken words from my mouth.
If you feel this girl is not up to your status, just don't even tell her anything at all; just ghost her. Stop everything with her, avoid her at all cost, tell her nothing.
Don't ever tell her she is not up to your status....o. She will hate you with passion.
Don't let emotions rule you.
If she were in your position, she would even do worse and so many people most especially females will applaud her.
If another guy comes out to show that girl more genuine love on a more percentage than what you are showing her and eventually proposes; that girl will not even think of what ever feelings you have for her. (Just do some research about this, you would see it to be true) .She would leave you and marry the guy everyday. Why should it be different when it involves you?..You sef reason am.

I dey feel u sir...
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 1:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Icandream:

What if u breakup with her today and she ends up with more class and higher status than u tomorrow? I don't wanna sound like a Simp because I'm not one but I wanna advice u the way I'll advise any of my siblings or frnds. Most times in life God will never give us anything as ready made. He likes giving us gifts in the form of seed to cultivate. That's why so many times we miss great opportunities because we thought they were never good enough for us. The girl you're about to dump because u think she doesn't have a status may end in a position to help u in the future because u never can tell what God has in store for her. Maybe God just gave her to u as a seed to cultivate so that u can enjoy de fruit tomorrow. My advice is never marry because of class, material gains, physical looks because non of those superficial features can sustain marriage. Marry the content and this is applicable to both genders. What do I know sef.

She deserves the best... I won't forgive myself if I let her down... Thanks for your advice sir
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by okoroemeka(m): 3:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Carchoice:
Arrange a meeting with her, sit her down and offer her something to drink or chew, with a big smile on your face, tell her you are not going again. Keep the smile after saying it, it can’t get more peaceful than that.
make sure there is no sharp objects that can be used against you,make sure the meeting will take place in a neutral place we're she will not damage your property,be on your guard and leave immediately after telling her such thing,women in love are unpredictable on what they can do,be ready and prepared for the worst,and pls present a sober and sad face, the smile can trigger an unpleasant reaction.
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Men. The evil.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Eagba(m): 4:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Stick to your standards.

So why can't you?

It's not about bashing the op. Can't you see that the op is having esteem issues?
He's living in a fake bubble. Because what I can't wrap my head around is, how an adult will be concern about people think and not what he wants.

Fine, if he doesn't want the girl, just end it. But to start beating about how your parents want a high class girl for you or how your brothers have raised the bar so high that you are doing measure up.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Pumpumking: 4:23am On Jan 08, 2022
RedMac:

Help me!!!

angry
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Pumpumking: 4:25am On Jan 08, 2022
RedMac:

Help me!!!

^^^^story
Bro..please please please if u dont wannto smash..let me smash i beg. can i smash sir?(,no oofenese) wink
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Spy360(m): 4:46am On Jan 08, 2022
RedMac:

Help me!!!
I think you are suffering from self denial. I think you love her but because she appeared so available you can't see her value. You are like those stupid boys that want something to chase, a hard to get lady that will eventually ruin you. Her status is a temporary fault which can easily, I mean easily be corrected. You can upgrade her to your taste if you mean it.

Stop being stupid and do the right thing for yourself and this young lady that loves you genuinely. Your life will not get better than this.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Bettie95: 5:13am On Jan 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
The part I don't understand is the social status. If you find peace in someone, why are you bothered about what people will think about who you choose to marry?

Bro abeg help me ask am o...this guy is a confused human being...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by slan87(m): 5:20am On Jan 08, 2022
In life we come across different people who could mean a lot to our future but we never foresee it cause we all believe we are way bigger or more expose.
My advice is if you see her as a honest & caring lady, why not breed her to your level of exposure & socialization. I understand it's very difficult according to your narrative but look beyond what you are seen presently.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by yuping(m): 6:20am On Jan 08, 2022
sad
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by funnyDM: 6:30am On Jan 08, 2022
RedMac:

Help me!!!

I read those bolded parts and I was gobsmacked!

Seriously, bro! I hope you aren't kidding me on this?

So many rich men are regretting (some even gone) because of the high social status of their wives. See. You can NEVER control a high-class educated and wealthy woman. NEVER! You'll only compromise and endure the relationship with her. But here, you have a lady that is loyal to you and loves you - a rare quality among nigerian women and your backpedalling? Are you alright bro? Do you wanna marry a karashika, or a gold-digging slay queen? And spend your entire life in regrets and restlessness? Think about it bro.

And if her only fault is her low social status (educationally or financially) as you claimed, then why not man up on your responsibilities and build her to your taste?

Who knows, you may dump her for another man that will build her to a level that will make you, in subsequent years to come, become jealous and wish you never took such rash decisions as would want to, today.

And those years, if you try to start those "how do I hook up with my ex" nonsense, thunder from God Almighty will strike you to blindness and madness in Jesus name Amen.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Arewa247(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2022
Op how are u sure you will get a woman that is up to your standard that truly love u. This banny love u and want u to marry her why not swallow your pride and marry her. Stop looking down at her because she isn't up to your standard, you don't know what tomorrow will be. U may be rich today and be poor tommorw. So be humble and marry that gal she is your wife

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Jayzx: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2022
You are the most fo*lish person I have seen. God gave you a wife already and you want to use your own stewpid mentality to throw her out because of her level. Have you ever thought of you are in her shoe and you are dating someone higher than you. Bro, I will advice you to visit her family and pay her dowry. Looking for good wife material now is like looking for a needle in an ocean. Upgrade her to your taste and standard besides I don't think it is necessary

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? / Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget / My New Girlfriend Has A Big Br**st. Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.