Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys (61961 Views)

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Joseph08(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
OP you're just wasting your time.

They always say guys are broke because the guy isn't spending much on them, whereas they aren't even married to the guy.

Greed will never make them learn until they meet their end.

9 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Njc1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
To be into oil and gas and real estate naso e take easy embarassed
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Legendoo: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Will they learn or listen. I doubt it. This girl's would contact you first, a stranger on Snapchat for hookup.

Girl's are pimping each other at a large scale on social media, they facilitate the sex trafficking industry.

Feminists give them the theoretical backing, and broloshos look away saying prostitution is the oldest job.

Let's just continue watching as they butcher them one by one.

ABI wetin concern us, they've told us to mind our business.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by IbileIfe: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Yahoo boys spotted in viral video using their girlfriends for money rituals (Watch) – LiveTimes9ja

https://livetimesng.com/yahoo-boys-spotted-in-viral-video-using-their-girlfriends-for-money-rituals-watch/
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by seyz91(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
You got it
Ammishaddai:
This generation of girls will never hear , and I pray that more become victims so that the generation following will become wiser by force.

Two days ago something similar happened , yet the fear of God and Yahoo boys didn't come into the mind of most of these girls .

And from the little information I have been able to gather, I got to discover that most of these girls who enter into the hands of ritualist and Yahoo boys are not even the fulltime oloshos we see walking and hustling on the streets. Instead, they are just lazy girls that want high standards of living without paying the price for it .

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

SHUT UP
, in capital letters

grin grin grin
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
OldNairalander:
Someone should please recommend a drug that will specifically kill the X sperm cell.
I don't wanna birth a bitch

You don't need any. Just stay away from them. Do guys, just like you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

How many legit working class Nigerians can drop #600-700k on a iPhone 13 at a go?

This is an evolutionary culling of sub-intelligent species.

So let them keep falling for the yahoo boys until only the intelligent ones would be left.
Let's flip the question
How many societies allow useless boys with no visible source of income move freely and unhindered the way we allow these buffons in Nigeria ?

In civilised climes you will be reported at the slightest sign of such tendencies
What respectable person would rent his house to a known crininal?
Definitely not the USA

What kind of dealership would sell cars to people with no legit source of income

16 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Dagger111(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Leave them, they want to Bam Bam. They no dey telli person.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by frankson1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.

Ahhh!!! Hanty iyaebe, so what you're telling us is that you too 'dey waka-waka'
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
come on don't be Jew. You de avoid Bitcoin guys and tech. Get informed please. Ritualist and bitcoiners are two different individuals..
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

SHUT UP
, in capital letters
the mumu dey conpair Bitcoin boys with ritualist and yahoo illiterates... Damn!

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by seyz91(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
God sees my heart, i don't wish anyone bad in this life but reading news lately of how rampant these yahoo plus guys killed and used these Naija Vagina People Sweetens me sha, i just kinda happy for it cuz

That gender you see so, they never learn and they never listens, once you get some cash and drive any car either owned, borrowed or rented, these idiot gender will be running after you
Danielwiseoo:
Al these girls that love lavish spending from guys beware o.. If a guy spends up to 300k on you beware o ..

My neighbor's boyfriend bought her jewelleries, perfume, phone and other accessories and after that day we saw her dead body in a bush close to my house with her eye removed ..

Although I don't have her pics but am just alerting u girls especially if ur bf is super rich beware o!!.... shey you gals want to chill with the big boys.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Savagethe21st(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Story, so if a tech guy working at facebook or google earning 500k dollars wants to date u, u go refuse.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
SmellySperm:

No body gives a f4uck about you coz the only thing you can offer a man is puzzy

★Chaaai!! baba abeg lower ur voice biko
Ewooo! see insult

***I shake my head for dis present generation of gender
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
orohbiro:
Na only broke ass guy dey see yahoo boys op go n hustle stop the hate

LOUDER grin
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by orumba(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Greed meet greedy
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

Ohhh shit talk

Those guys are ritualist not yahoo boys
Real niggarr don’t kill to get the big bag � we use our brain �

***EFCC come & see one of dem oo

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ogaga87(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
OldNairalander:
Someone should please recommend a drug that will specifically kill the X sperm cell.

Train up a child in the way he/she would grow and when they grow they won't depart from it..

5 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Zooposki(f): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
OldNairalander:

Too bad the Y sperm cell is dying, from X:1000 Y:800 to X:1000 Y:52, while the woman still remains at X:1000, X:1000 since the beginning of time. To top it all, the only chromosome in the human body not necessary for life is the Y chromosome. Ain’t that a bitch.

Very soon you will know that all these evils coming forth is to judge you the male race and that the black woman is God.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ngozioma(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Poverty is a disease. Hustle with white ladies ooo so that no nigerian girl will insult you undecided

4 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Someodds: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Nwa mugu
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ijoba85: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
We need to revolt against all yahoo plus guys in the society, kill them all before this madness is stopped if not they would kill our sisters, girlfriends, wives and everyone to continue growing their wealth

4 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Zorn: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingDash:
All Yahoo plus boys will die this year.
lol na lie
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by PatientVulture: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:
Conveniently leave the serial killers and blame the victims.

Low iq Nigerians

So you would rather leave your doors open and blame the thief ? Everyone knows the real villains ,this is just to educate the victims to be careful .

11 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Biodundimeji(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingDash:
All Yahoo plus boys will die this year.
Na you wan kill them cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Astrid4(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
orohbiro:

This year nah your year...hand go soon touch you

5 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RexTramadol1: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oga na skit

Leave dem babes jare
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by tgmservice: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ofadaman:
How can we stop ritual killings when we continue to blame the victims. Many broke and frustrated guys are quite happy about this, this kind of news get them excited, a way to warn those girls that rejected for a richer guy that they can be killed for rituals. Ritual killings can be anybody an innocent girl/guy on the road or going for an interview can be killed for rituals. We need to punish killers and make them examples and not blame victims which will only encourage the killers. There are guys reading this who think that the sacrifice the girls need to pay for hanging out with a rich guy is death, let's not forget that this is someone's child and sister.

This kind of post should not be encouraged, while ladies need to be careful out there, we must not blame victims.

To make it clear, no girl deserves to die for seeking fun , better life or enjoyment. And for the broke happy guys, there's no correlation between suffering and having wealth later in life, if a girl rejects you it's her choice ,same way you want a pretty woman ,they also have their choice in the men they want.
Thanks bro
Guys on this forum can be so discusting.

So happy when they hear news like girls being killed for rituals

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by wonderiyke(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
orohbiro:

Next victim has just been spotted.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Meanwhile your father dey bush dey trek from one farm to another looking for palm kernel to survive grin grin

There is great joy spending the money you got by yourself. Just become successful to avoid rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Coldie(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
The bf might be innocent sha, the girl could have died of other causes they out of fear dumb her corpses somewhere and ritualists come across it, only for them to steal come parts. It’s very possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.