Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys (61955 Views)

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.

See Small Yansh dey shake ooo
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Navalsadiq(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
odinson1:

Ashawo sef dey get standard cheesy
.na them go tell you say I want a very rich man,tall and handsome

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Freerhyme1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
This gender will never learn

4 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by ashetu(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Al these girls that love lavish spending from guys beware o.. If a guy spends up to 300k on you beware o ..

My neighbor's boyfriend bought her jewelleries, perfume, phone and other accessories and after that day we saw her dead body in a bush close to my house with her eye removed ..

Although I don't have her pics but am just alerting u girls especially if ur bf is super rich beware o!!.... shey you gals want to chill with the big boys.

Everybody wanna bam bam

Let me design beautiful flyers for your business
Whatsapp 08024575448

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by compton11(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:
Conveniently leave the serial killers and blame the victims.

Low iq Nigerians
nigga STFU nigga!

Did the serial killer force the victim to roll with him?

10 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by jimtemi1: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
They will say, is her luck.. Have stop pitying any lady use for Rituals

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Biodundimeji(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
stacyadams:

One just kip girl for house d ffoock.. come show me him passport him prayer points na to japa go Yankee find white woman marry,him children must be citizens of another country.. meanwhile the one wey d follow am up and Dan no go school ,no handwork na to wear big polo and leg chain d Waka hup han dan
Body go tell her
They are the ones that will later become a born again and one innocent guy go hook her thinking she is a good girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Verysmart101: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.

Prepare to remain single life.Who told u those u mentioned above aren't into rituals? You are a kid honestly.

6 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Sylvaxxl1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
OldNairalander:
Someone should please recommend a drug that will specifically kill the X sperm cell.
I don't wanna birth a bitch
Bro I hope you know men are made up of XY chromosome, hence X is still highly needed

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by franchasng: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
cheesy cheesy

Iya Yahoo boys are also into real estate now oh grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by mayo47(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Her mindset needs re-engineering

Olanre05:

What gives you the assurance that guys or men in real estate, oil and gas and the likes don’t do rituals too. All we need to pray for his God’s protection.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by ogwucheveekee(f): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This generation of girls will never hear , and I pray that more become victims so that the generation following will become wiser by force.

Two days ago something similar happened , yet the fear of God and Yahoo boys didn't come into the mind of most of these girls .

And from the little information I have been able to gather, I got to discover that most of these girls who enter into the hands of ritualist and Yahoo boys are not even the fulltime oloshos we see walking and hustling on the streets. Instead, they are just lazy girls that want high standards of living without paying the price for it .
when you you all talk about the murderer this girls this girls all the time... forgetting that this boys this boys are doing worse!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:
cheesy cheesy

Iya Yahoo boys are also into real estate now oh grin
lol,we can detect yahoo boys from a distance. No worries

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Most girls of today don't wanna get down with an average guy no more.
Good for them jare
I don't even feel an ounce of pity for them
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Pls stop being myopic about it narration. It's not yahoo boys but ritualist as a whole
Ladies should shun ritualist.
Listen a certain guy that sells phones at Akure mall used his gf for rituals but no evidence
The girls machiate till she die.
You see now he is not a yahoo boy but a phone seller
Now the guy has relocated to New York after every one start avoiding him
This is what I tell my sister's anything that look.too good to be true Run
"machiate" . Did your old man invent that word, really??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Biodundimeji(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
vickydevoka:

U can't use olosho. Everyone knows that one. olosho are always prepared
Olosho do come to my area to fortify themselves
They no dey loose guard

5 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by franchasng: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:
Conveniently leave the serial killers and blame the victims.

Low iq Nigerians
Really disturbing.

No matter what, a girl must date a guy na. The girls might not even know what the guy does for a living yet Naija guys out of bitterness for Naija ladies will leave their fellow inhumane guys killing ladies for whatever reason and rather choose to blame the unfortunate lady that got killed while trying to find love and happiness.

Who said broke guys don't kill their partners?

God have mercy on Nigeria cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by FanOfMyself: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I just wanted to reply you on the bolded. It will be myopic of you to write off tech guys entirely because of yahoo boys. I'm a programmer earning good six figures salary. I cannot spend from 500k to 1m for a lady who is not my wife because I know how many months it will take me to earn that and how many sleepless nights I will pass through to get the work done. But a yahoo boy will comfortably do it because it's not a legit money. My advise is that ladies should have sense. Observe how he spends money recklessly and judge him with that.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by franchasng: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol,we can detect yahoo boys from a distance. No worries
Hahahahaha, Iya don't be too sure oh. Just put your trust in God alone. Always ask God sincerely for direction and always follow your first instinct.

Its sad reading inhumane news like this honestly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by chidan1214: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

SHUT UP
, in capital letters

Men dey yan their comment as dem think am
No shakin and no insult

Y babes no fit yan their comments as dem think am
Without shakin and without insults

Abeg make tolerance and freedom of expression dey for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by emoney2012(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
The world has left you... There is money online.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by SirJerrie(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sagay212:
It's simple common sense to know better to stay away from a guy who is jobless but driving expensive cars and living lavish. The annoying part is some of these guys cannot even express themselves in simple English language, some cannot operate a laptop yet they claim yahoo boys. Girls are falling into their traps because of the greed and lust for money. You see young people using iPhone worth 700k, even the used iPhone 12 is not less than 300k. How can one be using such phone and not have a job?
I really don't blame the Police or efcc for harassing guys driving expensive cars and profiling young people. I'll do same if I were a policeman too. If I stop you and ask simple questions and can't explain yourself clearly, you are going to jail. You driving a car worth 7m and you can't tell me the job or business you do? Ogun go kill you.

Lol at the Ogun kill you grin grin
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
WITCH
orohbiro:
Na only broke ass guy dey see yahoo boys op go n hustle stop the hate

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Caleycash(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are backward as far back as the Egyptians!... your stupidity and naivety is on top notch if you think everyone who makes money online is via fraud!

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by 2braithe: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

You don't want to be rich in life if you avoid tech guys!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by TemmyT002(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is like telling boys to stop doing betting: a waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Getdabag: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ijoba85:
We need to revolt against all yahoo plus guys in the society, kill them all before this madness is stopped if not they would kill our sisters, girlfriends, wives and everyone to continue growing their wealth
Did Nigerian girls complain to you that they are being used? Why are you drinking panadol for another's headache?

You are enabler of prostitution and it shows all over your post! Nigerian girls don't have a problem with Yahoo boys. They have vowed not to have anything to do with broke guys and they are perfectly fine with being used for rituals!

Has any Nigerian girl complained to you about yahoo boys/ritualists before?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Goldbw122(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
It is na wa
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
OldNairalander:
Someone should please recommend a drug that will specifically kill the X sperm cell.
I don't wanna birth a bitch
hahahahahaha brace up bro you gonna give birth to plenty of 'em
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Traplord09: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingDash:
All Yahoo plus boys will die this year.

Go and sleep and stop blaming any anyone

Sha all girls wa no like poor guys what to chill with de big boss..

Nice point.., to yahoo guys+ ...keep it up...
If girls no like you de way you da . update...

May be na there brain da go use buy car and house..

7 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by ariesbull: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
how many are you into
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Psalmistproject: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingDash:
All Yahoo plus boys will die this year.
And go to the hell that is powered by hydrogen bomb!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.