Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (34156 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Izit your sycophancy tongue

#BAT2023
Trimjos:

Soo many sycophants on this forum

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ityP(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

[/s]
Kano and Kaduna are Tinubu's base... Even North center will surely turned out for Tinubu..... APC has the highest Governor's seat in Nigeria and they dominate more than Half of our 774 local government.

The south-South are more wiser than you guys, they are not haters, they know what Tinubu has to offer nigeria, and more than half of them will vote for Tinubu.

Tinubu had promised to restructure nigeria.... Which will surely open way for him.... Both Atiku and Tinubu and Muslim..... I love that.

Kano, Kaduna, kwarra, Kogi, Kastina, Mina and Zamfara with the vote in the south West and south south is enough for Tinubu...... People have fed up of Fulani in power, many hands will work against Atiku.

Same restructuring that the north hates so much? And you expect the north to vote for Tinubu, when they know he wants to restructure naija Omo. E go clear for una eye 2023. I've been against a northern candidate from PDP. But I think a northerner in PDP is very much needed now. If Atiku contest 2023, he will win easily
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ityP(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
CocoaOla:

How did you collect for this dirty job

Tinubu has voiced out already. Hence, Osinbajo would not even think of it. Osinbajo isn't contesting 2023 elections
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Bakinwuta(f): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Tinubu Vs Atiku grin grin grin

Let me behave like the usuals today: angry

Like For Jagaban For The Southern Nigeria To Take Over Power From The Fulanis and share for Atiku For The Northern Nigeria Fulanis To Continue.

Please You folks should stop doing this. Doesn't help the political growth and unity of this nation. Just talk along the quality of the candidates and party manifesto. We are so distracted by all this your regional , tribal and religious drama.

If the others were also thinking the way you are suggesting we are just going to end up endangering the political climate. STOP all the ethnocentrism.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Trimjos: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Izit your sycophancy tongue

#BAT2023

Except sycophants, no sensible Nigerian will want a convicted drug dealer and Lagos state Treasury looter to rule this country
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Lugianostar(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
And so what?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Like For Jagaban For The Southern Nigeria To Take Over Power From The Fulanis and share for Atiku For The Northern Nigeria Fulanis To Continue.

I see what you did there... You pounced on the tribal sentiments of the gullible few and your expectations were met BUT let me burst your bubbles, with what Nigeria has seen in the past 7 years, only an idiot will vote tinubu. I will pick an atiku "Fulani" ticket than pick an old man with three legs to lead me, never again.

Ps I'm an Edo man 100%
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Nonpartisan1: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
ityP:

Same restructuring that the north hates so much? And you expect the north to vote for Tinubu, when they know he wants to restructure naija Omo. E go clear for una eye 2023. I've been against a northern candidate from PDP. But I think a northerner in PDP is very much needed now. If Atiku contest 2023, he will win easily

Go and sleep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ddeola: 2:06am On Jan 11, 2022
See Lauretta Onochie wey dem wan make electoral commissioner...Yeye pipus sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ajl: 2:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Waterloo!
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by oyatz(m): 3:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Suspect33:
I see some Nairalanders showing support for this man so as to spite the easterners, it's the same mistake they made in 2015, supporting Buhari bcus he had a Yoruba vice and bcus they thought he'd deal with the easterners, seven years down the line and everyone is suffering for it..

They're about to make the same mistake thinking they are in some competition with people who don't care about them

Is your hatred/envy or even Insecurity towards the people of the east worth another 8 years of poverty and regression?

Please park well sir.

This is about presidential election and people must contest.
If you are however interpreting the legitimate rights of prospective voters to support whoever they like as 'hatred for your tribe' that is your own cup of tea.

By the way, how do you feel if other Nigerians interpret your support for Atiku-Obi as 'hatred for their tribes'?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Joe4real1988(m): 5:03am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What made you ask that kinda question? undecided
Your pic, is that really you?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Fatalveli(m): 5:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Toks2008:

You are a comedian for even saying a certain part does not count.

The first impediment is the likelihood of A Muslim/Muslim ticket which will be a NO NO then let's look at the likelihood of the north choosing him over a northerner...

The North envies Tinubu and will prefer a neophyte like Osinbajo to Tinubu so the entire north will not vote Tinubu and the SE SS will never vote for Tinubu and his only hope is the few states in the SW.

Even spiritual Rigging will not help Tinubu.

Look at this sitting arrangement.

I can dare say that after this visit to Nigeria by Prince Charles, only Fulani and Yoruba are at the forefront of the affairs, the rest is just politics.

So whether Muslim-Muslim or not, so far the rest of Yoruba are with Tinubu, then he will rule.

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:19am On Jan 11, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Your pic, is that really you?
undecided
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Joe4real1988(m): 5:51am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

undecided
If that's truly u, u look cool though.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Joe4real1988:
If that's truly u, u look cool though.
I am always cool.. wink
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by hecomeshome(m): 5:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Now you are roping in the whole south because it's Tinubu. You should have said south west.
Nonsense!
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ityP(m): 6:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Go and sleep!

K
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by piggyyeasterner: 6:20am On Jan 11, 2022
1661one:
[s][/s]
jobless ibo pikin
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Coolgent(m): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2022
God will never fulfil this wish.
Go and take carw of your health baba
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by piggyyeasterner: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=1661one post=109263742][s][/s][t/quote] follow me biko and do your foolish cancelling
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Joe4real1988(m): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am always cool.. wink
Yeah, just a little doubt if the person on profile is truly u smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere / Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.