Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (34151 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Yeah, just a little doubt if the person on profile is truly u smiley
Feel free to doubt and think as you want..
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Joe4real1988(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Feel free to doubt and think as you want..
Maybe we can relate out of here
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Maybe we can relate out of here
And why should we?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Joe4real1988(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And why should we?
To get to know each other.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by levi2(m): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Why so many misguided Nigerians defending rubbish here..

See as Tinubu don pay internet trolls to dey attack people post online...

This Evil man will never succeed

All the foolish young people supporting bad thing will be disappointed if u like quote me..

All of them the paid to be attacking those speaking the truth will surely fail..the small money they paid you will soon be finished.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by WhiteRuler: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2022
herkeem:
He has every right to contest and Nigerians have every right to either vote for him or send him packing.

Like say election/vote dey count?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by damola1: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2022
trutharena:

You will still campaign for him.

When PDP present Atiku as their candidate, no one will beg you to campaign for Asiwaju.

Now you either choose an Atiku or Tinubu’s and I’m sure you will prefer the Latter.

Apparently if there is no better technically fit candidate who has the know how.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Yhungsarm(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Victorclean1:

This guy don dey kolo!!!!. How are you comparing people in prison with people that harvest skull?

I prefer to be in prison than to harvest human skull/parts. Latest harvest today https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/man-and-daughter-apprehended-with-fresh-human-parts-in-osun.html

I did not hate Tinubu. I just hate his vision less ideology. If Tinubu is the only candidate you guy can present, then their is a big problem.

I saw what Ambode did and believe me if he come out for presidency, I will vote him. A classical difference between Ibo and Afunjaaaa .

Afunjaaaa vote with their brocos and not sense.

That is a lie, many of u don't even know y Ambode was ousted as Governor. if you have been to the Government house in Alausa you will know that people hate Ambode altho we Lagosian love him for his competence but he did not satisfy everyone. He was awarding contract to his wife, inlaws and other close relative and i won't lie to you the party structure enables any politician to win election. Ambode also abandoned many project and Lagos is based on continuity. lots of thing went wrong for Ambode and he himself knows that. he apologized to the party and stakeholders. pls stop screaming Ambode all the time, Sanwo Olu too is trying.
About Tinubu, hatred won't make him lose, if u want him to lose make sure he does not win the primaries cus if he does, he will surely win. The party structure wins election not the individual and the Apc Party structure is slightly better than PDP.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Exceed15: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyin44:
As long as tinubu too is a Nigerian just as many of us here ... he has the right to contest... grin

And, if you don't like him that is ur own cup of tea.., grin grin grin

As u dey talk sef.. e dey pain u
The economy is biting hard
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Exceed15: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
God forbid remi Tinubu becomes our First Lady
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Dynmyt: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
Ahmed Bola Tinubu Na Man You Be.
This show that the noise from fools from a particular wretched tribe does not move you.

Only cowards die several times before their death n will be are afraid to vy for the presidency. You have proven just like Obasanjo that you are a man noble of the highest leadership role in Nigeria.

I know too like your person because I believe you politician can always do more but even if you do not become president in 2023 which I know is next to impossible you have given all the jews from hell a dirty slap stressing their irrelevancy.
Ok if Tinubu were to be an igbo man or anybody from south, would your assertion still stand?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Victorclean1: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Yhungsarm:
That is a lie, many of u don't even know y Ambode was ousted as Governor. if you have been to the Government house in Alausa you will know that people hate Ambode altho we Lagosian love him for his competence but he did not satisfy everyone. He was awarding contract to his wife, inlaws and other close relative and i won't lie to you the party structure enables any politician to win election. Ambode also abandoned many project and Lagos is based on continuity. lots of thing went wrong for Ambode and he himself knows that. he apologized to the party and stakeholders. pls stop screaming Ambode all the time, Sanwo Olu too is trying.
About Tinubu, hatred won't make him lose, if u want him to lose make sure he does not win the primaries cus if he does, he will surely win. The party structure wins election not the individual and the Apc Party structure is slightly better than PDP.

APC party structure is centred on rigging. Every one knew who won the last presidential election ,but was rigged.

Tinubu is hoping on such rigging to climb the power but the way things were going , the failure has already started by FG blocking his secret acquired company, Intel from Atiku to commence operation.

Truly Tinubu should go home and rest. He is frail looking and very old at sight. Bet me, Tinubu will never be president, just like Atiku.

Ambode refusing to award contract to award vultures in party to embezzle is his sin?. In most states, citizens were only interest in good result oriented outcome than who contract is awarded to.

I just hope you can highlight the rubber stamp "yes"governor of Lagos achievements so far?. If any of Atiku and Tinubu succeeded to be president, Nigeria will have another 8years of futility. They are never the best candidate for Nigeria.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Yhungsarm(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Victorclean1:

APC party structure is centred on rigging. Every one knew who won the last presidential election ,but was rigged.

Tinubu is hoping on such rigging to climb the power but the way things were going , the failure has already started by FG blocking his secret acquired company, Intel from Atiku to commence operation.

Truly Tinubu should go home and rest. He is frail looking and very old at sight. Bet me, Tinubu will never be president, just like Atiku.

Ambode refusing to award contract to award vultures in party to embezzle is his sin?. In most states, citizens were only interest in good result oriented outcome than who contract is awarded to.

I just hope you can highlight the rubber stamp "yes"governor of Lagos achievements so far?. If any Atiku and Tinubu succeeded to be president, Nigeria will have another 8years of futility. They are never the best candidate for Nigeria.

Sentiment aside, both party structure is based on rigging so the best won. Am wit you, both of them are old and fragile but the worst part there is no other candidate that will emerge apart from both, as we all know PDP or APC will win the election. if to say dem go allows us vote for primary we for vote for Yahaya bello or any younger politician but it is likely Tinubu and Atiku that will win the primaries. But personally i prefer Tinubu to Atiku, he his a good technocrat but if another option is available i will go for the younger ones as far as they have sometin to offer.
About Ambode, he also embezzled funds so he should share it that is how politics works if not you won't stay long on the seat. you can't keep stealing the whole money urself and expect those people to support u, am been honest and am not putting sentiment in any of my arguments i beg u to do the same
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by AmuEbule: 10:36pm On May 14, 2022
ItalianMafia:
Says a covetous and entitled, chronic Mpuru Mmiri merchant. Mumu

Continue to love-vendor in Italy. Mumu. Don’t go and look for something better to do. Nketa ala!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road / Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases / Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.