Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (34152 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
If this man ever become president, then what we've experienced under general is child's play.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Hero2t: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
President Buhari has no vision for you to build upon. Unless you are informing us that you wish to increase the level of suffering the average Nigerian is currently experiencing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Black052(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
About time, the long awaited news our incoming president. President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Nijablast: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by GorillaApp(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
nzeobi:
You want to build on buharis vision. Please which vision is that exactly.
You already know what buhari's vision is grin
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
I can't wait for you to be the president,And let compare and contrast with other past president..Am really going to campaign for you..Goodluck..May God guide you..

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Black052(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
On your mandate we stand sir

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Onogiede(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Visionless vision,..ur boys has made Lagos state unsafe mainly all human living there,..no security nothing nothing,.. Agege under bridge 7:30pm one can't pass there & all conners in Lagos, so many issue in Lagos and Ogun state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
2023 is coming do not be scammed by politicians. This is a list of all the states and governors rate your state’s performance 1-this governor no get sense to 10-this is a future President.

You can give your reasons for your votes:

Abia State
Okezie Ikpeazu
Ude Oko Chukwu
PDP

Adamawa State
Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri
Crowther Seth
PDP

Akwa Ibom State
Udom Gabriel Emmanuel
Moses Ekpo
PDP

Anambra State
Willie Obiano
Dr. Nkem Okeke
APGA

Bauchi State
Bala Muhammed
Baba Tela
PDP

Bayelsa State
Henry Dickson
Gboribiogha John Jonah
PDP

Benue State
Samuel Ortom
Benson Abounu
PDP[1]

Borno State
BabaGana Umara
Umar Usman Kadafur
APC

Cross River State
Benedict Ayade
Ivara Esu
PDP

Delta State
Ifeanyi Okowa
Kingsley Otuaro
PDP

Ebonyi State
Dave Umahi
Eric Kelechi Igwe
PDP

Edo State
Godwin Obaseki
Philip Shaibu
APC

Ekiti State
Kayode Fayemi
Kolapo Olushola
APC

Enugu State
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
Cecilia Ezeilo
PDP

Gombe State
Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya
Manasseh Daniel Jatau
APC

Imo State
Chukwuemeka Ihedioha
Irona Alphonsus
PDP

Jigawa State
Badaru Abubakar
Umar Alhaji Namadi
APC

Kaduna State
Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai
Yusuf Barnabas Bala
APC

Kano State
Abdullahi Umar Ganduje
Hafiz Abubakar
APC

Katsina State
Aminu Bello Masari
Mannir Yakubu
APC

Kebbi State
Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
Samaila Yombe Dabai
APC

Kogi State
Yahaya Bello
Simon Achuba
APC

Kwara State
AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq
Kayode Alibi
APC

Lagos State
Babajide Sanwo-Olu
Kadri Obafemi Hamzat
APC

Nasarawa State
Abdullahi Sule
Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe
APC

Niger State
Abubakar Sani Bello
Ahmed Muhammad Ketso
APC

Ogun State
Dapo Abiodun
Salako-Oyedele Noimot Olurotimi
APC

Ondo State
Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu
Agboola Ajayi[2]
APC[3]

Osun State
Adegboyega Oyetola
Gboyega Alabi
APC

Oyo State
Oluwaseyi Makinde
Engr. Rauf Aderemi Olaniyan
PDP

Plateau State
Simon Lalong
Sonni Gwanle Tyoden
APC

Rivers State
Ezenwo Nyesom Wike
Ipalibo Banigo
PDP

Sokoto State
Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
Ahmad Aliyu
PDP

Taraba State
Arch. Darius Ishaku
Haruna Manu
PDP

Yobe State
Mai Mala Buni
Idi Barade Gubana
APC

Zamfara State
Bello Matawalle
Mahdi Aliyu Gusau
PDP

I can start: My state is Kano I will rate the governor 2. I believe if he was ever a good administrator we did not get the chance to experience it in Kano. After 16 years of him being around government house. He can retire to Kaduna because he has caused and cost us a lot as a state. We could’ve developed more like Lagos after Kwankwaso but for he and his family’s conduct. After Lagos we are the largest market in the country but things are very difficult to operate under this man.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by LordIsaac(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
nzeobi:
What do you expect him to say short of calling Mr failure failure without being victimized? grin grin
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by techmo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Time to roll out the campaign drums... Jagaban 2023

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by tit(f): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sai Asiwaju!
Buhari must bow
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by dapolaw(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Now that Tinubu has declared his ambition to contest to Buhari, these people that said they are ready to prostate.... When are they starting biko? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Both u and the dummy president, Ogun kill una together!

U criminals won't escape doom... U are both murderers, looters, criminals and all una don take ur hands loot shall kill both of u.

The dummy president that always talks B when dem ask am A, u are intentionally dodging the truth, u think say we be mummy like ur idiot zombies?

E no go better for all of una together!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless APC
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 must open thread every second to increase the popularity of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Everyone is now aware that BAT is now a candidate even though he is yet to declare his intention to contest.

Thanks for the job weldone by wailers, Fake News Media of Sahara Reporters & Gazatte and PDP Miscreants

Next Thread on Tinubu Please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Superwave16320: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu de learn where Peter Peter Obi de. Imagine stealing $500M with a 13 year old ? Caught with quarter of a billion in cash in Lagos. That one na die hard criminal.

WhatCanIsay:
His ambition is right by him. Let's not castigate his ambition yet because it adds nothing to the equation. You can't stop a man from having ambitions, you rather find means of stopping him from getting to his ambition especially at this national level.

Tinubu is a thief as almost all politicians in his level, although he is still a bigger thief in his own league but that doesn't and can't stop him from having ambitions

Let's relax to see what the primaries will give us.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by dapolaw(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Stuff your hatred in your ass, who cares.

[ author=Stanes1 post=109250002]I really hate Tinubu[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ûsû 2023! A very dangerous and deadly mammal! The Zoo must fall

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by slivertongue: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
PAINED SOULS, you all will cry non stop tongue

Tinubu is fronting for Osibanjo.
2023 ain't for sentiments. We are going for capable hands not propaganda
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Superwave16320:
Tinubu de learn where Peter Peter Obi de. Imagine stealing $500M with a 13 year old ? Caught with quarter of a billion in cash in Lagos. That one na die hard criminal.

K
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by nairavsdollars(f): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Time wasting

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Akabuking: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
nzeobi:
Continuity vision grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oshinbajo is not contesting, TINUBU OS OUR CHOICE.
He's the right man for the job
slivertongue:

Tinubu is fronting for Osibanjo.
2023 ain't for sentiments. We are going for capable hands not propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Joe4real1988(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You have all right to as far as you are eligible..those who want to cry and wail should keep it up...
If the people wants you they would vote you..it's so simple but most Nigerians will never respect that they rather cry all day like you are responsible for their misfortune..
Blessings to all women out there.. cheesy grin grin
People are only wailing as u guys call it coz they want what's best for everyone, not just themselves but for the whole country.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by adriano50: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
If you like inform kukah inform oyedepo inform kumuyi inform eneche inform mister of bandit sheik gumi you will Neva be president
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by gnhpowerhouse: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jagaban Himself !

Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculations ,One Minute Man .If You don't Last Longer in Bed ,If Truly you are tired of this and Need a very effective and Working Solutions.

Check My Signature Below and Talk right now...

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by LordIsaac(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
I want to appeal to Nairalandlers to quit daring people that their candidates cannot win. This is why Buhari was voted for to prove a section of the country wrong. Please, this time, let's point out their flaws and collectively elect a soul that will salvage this nation from Buhari et al.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Emir01: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
I would have charged him to court if he refuses to contest

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
If this old man becomes the president, I will tear my international passport into pieces. Yorubas should look for someone younger nd vibrant to represent thm in the race biko, not this old criminal.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by kambili999(f): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
God forbid. From frying pan to fire. angry
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by anungangampu: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
I remember the discussion I had with Yorouba men in a bus in 2017 that almost put me in trouble. I let them know that Tinubu will be lonely before 2019 and in 2023 he will try to please most of them Yoroubas by forcing himself to contest.

I just know it will end in primaries and then that speech that will make them zombies with certificate to keep believing he wasnt used in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) / Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.