Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' (23402 Views)

If You Don't Win Soul You Are Not A Christian? / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by BillionKnights: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2022
kokomilala:
I think Frank is spiritually naive. Souls don't die. It's about being ruthless with the enemy. If anyone has experienced familial spiritual attack or bondage,they won't take spiritual warfare lightly. There are times when one has to be ruthless. Pharaoh wouldn't allow the Israelites go until God killed their first borns How about that?Even Robert Greene,in his book, 48 Laws of power ,said one has to crush one's enemies spiritually, physically etc.
Is Robert Greene your Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by adetayoonas(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2022
God bless MFM.
It's d spirit behind d evil we pray against.

6 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cliqtips: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2022
don't EVER tell me to stfu

If you can't make your comment without showing how rude you are, then you should keep it moving.

Back to your comment, and who told you that they are praying that should die literally ?

Your ignorance is oozing & smelling ....

To die can mean so many things apart from the literal meaning you know.

RichDad1:

Stfu
Your pastors will not tell you that you can’t kill demons and spirits.
You wondered why so many of you prayed and fast for years but at the end your prayers are not answered ? You pray a wrong pray.
You think God answers prayers based on the amount of violent tendencies you display during praying ? Sorry o.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Kingosytex(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Vadese1:
If Frank is right , then means David was wrong to killed Goliath right. After all we were made to understand that Goliath was a terrorist to the Israelites. And the death of Goliath was not just the mere stone by David, but it was a spiritual force from God that Kill Goliath. Are you now saying that God was not interested in Goliath? What of the many wars David fought and the plenty people he killed. Is God not interested in those ones too? Take for example a Bokoharam who has killed alot of people, when arrested, you mean he should not face the hard judgement of death because God is interested in him. My brother there should be no mercy for evil doer . Prayers for witchcraft to die is in order

Was David a Christian?
I want you to answer this question.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cliqtips: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2022
When they say "they should die", they do not mean it the way you guys think i.e They don't mean the literally meaning of death.

To die can mean to render it harmless, useless, powerless and so on...

The church is aware that these demons and spirits have been around for ages and they will continue to the end.

Laggatumuch:

Hope you know demons and the spirits too don't die... You can only cast them out..
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by udemzyudex(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by udemzyudex(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Kingosytex:

Was David a Christian?
I want you to answer this question.

Is there anything like Christian in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cliqtips: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2022
Lol.... Some of you think you know better and know all.

Ignorance they say is a disease.

If you don't have a knowledge about something, it's better you ask questions to get enlightened.

No one is praying for a soul to die but the spirit of wickenedness in the body.

It's impossible for a soul to die.

fasho01:
Help me tell them ooo.. What if someone is also praying for them to die by fire too
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by livinbygrace: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2022
Oga Na grammar you Dey blow .Some people are naturally wicked and no matter what you do Dey will never repent and you are just wasting your time.They derive joy in seeing people cry or suffer .A guy very close to me once told me that he has wicked mind and he derives joy in seeing people suffer even if you do your best to please him,na so I run for my dare life.so you expect that kind human being to live ?.Dem never touch you before.Well,I know blame you ,by the time hand touch you ,you will understand better

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cliqtips: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Grandkay21:
This was the exact teaching of Many catholic priest and Doctrine , but am a member of Catholic Charistimatic Renewal , an association in every Catholic Church , if visit our prayer meeting ground you will have a rethink because we pray by fire , you will think this is not a Catholic church

Yes, I have been hearing lately that some Catholic churches prayer like MFM now.

The truth is; the world should not be taken with levity hand but by force and fire

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cliqtips: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2022
If you don't have a knowledge about something, it's better you ask questions to get enlightened.

No one is praying for a soul to die but the spirit of wickedness in the body.

It's impossible for a soul to die.

Stronghold91:
this frank makes sense that's why prayers are being delayed for immediate result

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by eagleonearth(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

So why condemn him for the self will you gave him?
a man's conscience planted him as God's candle. When he's wrong he knows. Watch little kids misbehave and understand what I'm saying. When a kid is doing mischief he tends to gaze around uneasily. Man tends towards wickedness because he's in a fallen state as a result of Adam's error. A man has good and bad to choose from but helplessly tend towards bad. That why Jesus came to plant a stronger power to do good in man. Jesus didn't come to condemn but to save.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2022
[s]
eagleonearth:
a man's conscience planted him as God's candle. When he's wrong he knows. Watch little kids misbehave and understand what I'm saying. When a kid is doing mischief he tends to gaze around uneasily. Man tends towards wickedness because he's in a fallen state as a result of Adam's error. A man has good and bad to choose from but helplessly tend towards bad. That why Jesus came to plant a stronger power to do good in man. Jesus didn't come to condemn but to save.
[/s]

Why did God create an option for evil?

Answer this simple question in a simple manner.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by seglabsy(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2022
SilasIBB:
GOSPEL ARTIST, FRANT OGOCHUKWU EDWARDS, Popularly Know as Frank Edwards took to his Facebook page to Advocate for Love and Intercession, The Main Essence of CHRISTIANITY.

Read the post:

https://www.facebook.com/100044515986361/posts/469870891173440/?app=fbl

"Christ is interested in the Salvation Of the One you're Praying to die by fire."

See Reactions below:
I DO NOT THINK THEY MENTION ANYBODY'S NAME WHENEVER THIS KIND PRAYER IS SAID SO WHAT IS UR OWN?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cerpvad(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2022
Where are The enemies who you have been praying to die for the past ten years? They are still alive and even successful more than you. grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by seglabsy(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2022
cerpvad:
Where are The enemies who you have been praying to die for the past ten years? They are still alive and even successful more than you. grin grin grin
DO U KNOW THEM?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by SmartPolician: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2022
No part of the Bible makes us look like weaklings like the part that says we should love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us.. Matt 5:44. How on Earth does someone love their enemies? It takes a lot to be Christ-like.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cerpvad(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2022
I no get enemies. Na you wey get enemies supposed answer that question
seglabsy:
DO U KNOW THEM?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by seglabsy(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2022
cerpvad:
I no get enemies. Na you wey get enemies supposed answer that question
BRO U GET ENEMIES IF U DO NOT KNOW,KNOW NOW OK?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by KingWarri: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2022
cliqtips:
Ignorance they say is a disease.

No one is praying for a soul to die but the spirit of wickenedness in the body.

Does a spirit [immortal] dies??!?!
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Pharmboy24: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
Before all this, why did God create a soul and allow it to have the option of wickedness?
Bro its free will, he gave the option to choose whatever we could be and on whose side we should stand.
It doesn’t take God anything to force obedience on Mankind, that won’t potray if we really love God or Not,
Use your life as an Example if you have the choice of not going to work everyday would you? Why ? Because you won’t get paid, the salary is what makes forces you to go to work everyday then what if you been paid even if you don’t go to work, would you still wake up every morning and go to work? No !!
He his an all loving God he wants to know if you genuinely love him,that’s why he gave us free will .
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Olukoya is probably the biggest culprit in this

Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

a student failed exam? the enemies of his mother's house is responsible

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

your business failed? its the gods of your grandfather that is responsible

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No student really wants to hear he failed cuz he studied wrongly

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt

If Olukoya were Ray Croc's pastor, Ray would've died killing witches and wizards with prayers day after day

If Olukoya were Edison's pastor he would've spent the rest of his life fighting spiritual battles cuz he was declared "Too dumb to learn anything" by his teachers

Sir James Dyson who failed in business over 5000 attempts before succeeding would've died in church fighting witches and wizards if he were an MFM member

Where have you been??
Been long I saw you bro
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by desgiezd(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2022
Frank Edwards wrote that from the position of crass ignorance. No one prays for the other to die though there are people who are terribly bad and wicked. Those people are not bad and wicked on their own but are under the influence of some bad spirits inside of them pushing them to do evil over which they do not have any control. So what such prayers are aimed at are those spirits that make them to do evil!
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2022
kayuseful:
Why people argue this seemingly straightforward truth, I can forgivably understand
But when they try to quote scriptures with it, I just throw up

Only satanists try to twist scriptures to suit their purpose

Ask yourself this simple question
When that "enemy" dies, is it a gain to God's kingdom or to Satan's

There you have your answer.
But they will still argue
Who answer the prayer? Is it you or God? If is not God interest for the wicked soul to die, he will not honour the prayer.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by PROPHETmichael: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2022
Does Frank Edward love God more than David? A man after God's heart yet never shy away from telling God to deal with his enemy?

Anyway, If you know Frank Edward, tell him I said, na body we dey ask God to kill no be soul.

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by blaquebelle: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2022
I can testify to what you're saying, as someone who spent 18 years of my life in that church before leaving. At the same time, there are really some evil things happening spiritually, that remains undisputed. The only issue i see with the church is that there's too much focus on that and not enough focus on salvation and fellowship with God.

Honestly I think the man is needed. It just shouldn't be a church you go to every Sunday, filling up your head with imaginary enemies rather than changing your bad behaviors. It's more like where you should go when you actually start facing spiritual battles. I think each minister of God has a speciality and that's his God given gift.
hopefulLandlord:
Olukoya is probably the biggest culprit in this

Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

a student failed exam? the enemies of his mother's house is responsible

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

your business failed? its the gods of your grandfather that is responsible

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No student really wants to hear he failed cuz he studied wrongly

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt

If Olukoya were Ray Croc's pastor, Ray would've died killing witches and wizards with prayers day after day

If Olukoya were Edison's pastor he would've spent the rest of his life fighting spiritual battles cuz he was declared "Too dumb to learn anything" by his teachers

Sir James Dyson who failed in business over 5000 attempts before succeeding would've died in church fighting witches and wizards if he were an MFM member
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by jollymizzle(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Lolz these my Christian "brethren" sef. Now HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN 101: being a Christian is not a one time thing, the word Christian means christ-like and it's a full time job and because we are neither perfect nor omniscient, we need to learn everyday and put in the work daily. Now regarding your "enemies", a Christian should ask... What would Jesus do? Therein lies your answer to this very simple question.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by ImoleNaija: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2022
That's Jesus, I am not interested in any unrepentant wicked soul.

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by livinbygrace: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2022
RichDad1:
MFM in the mud.
Ever wonder why those that prayed “violently” for their enemies to die are those basically at the bottom of the ladder and at the end, they’re yet to breakthrough? Instead, their pastors keep milking them dry from the little they earn. undecided undecided

Bible recorded that after Jesus died, the veil of the temple was torn, thereby giving man a direct access to God. (Mark 15:38)
However, these days, most of these pastorprenuer has reconstructed these imaginary “veils” brainwashing their gullible followers that without their so called “anointing” you can’t relate with God.

It has gotten so bad that some will rather believe what their pastors say over what the Bible said.
When Jesus was asked how to do we pray on the Bible, He told them The Lord’s Prayer.
But, today, your pastors has made you believe that if you don’t shout at the top of your voice, your prayers cannot be answered.
Check the book of Isaiah 59:1.
Let me pause here for now.

Oga Dey there Dey form toooch.I was like you before ,gentle,calm meekness ,never knew I was sleeping until those wicked people almost unleash their terror on me.It was like a shock,I never had any issues or fight with anybody.I go my own way but unknowingly some people are not happy with my progress and were planning evil for themselves .It was only God that saves me.
Sit down there Dey blow grammar ,in few years you will understand better.Mind you ,I used to attend Christ Embassy before and pastor Chris is one of my favorites,but as I advance in age,I understand this life no be play play.
If you are not pursuing anybody,somebody is pursuing secretly except you are not doing well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Odosgidigba(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
Before all this, why did God create a soul and allow it to have the option of wickedness?

God created man and gave him/her the will power. He is not to choose for anyone. Whoever wants to be good allows the good will to dominate him. Also goes to those that wants to be wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible / What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / Sam Omatseye: "Nigerian Christians Should Arm Themselves Against Attacks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.