Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' (23405 Views)

If You Don't Win Soul You Are Not A Christian? / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Kylce042(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Estellie:
I know a church that the members even mention the names of people troubling them and pray for them to die by fire. Most of y’all pray for any ‘body’ fighting you and your family to die by fire. So which one una dey twist am now to spirit grin grin grin

Suffer not a witch to live flesh and body die by fire
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by timefarm(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
cliqtips:

Lol.... Some of you think you know better and know all.

Ignorance they say is a disease.

If you don't have a knowledge about something, it's better you ask questions to get enlightened.

No one is praying for a soul to die but the spirit of wickedness in the body.

It's impossible for a soul to die.

My friend you are the one demonstrating ignorance.
Do spirits die?
Take correction and move on.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by tunjijones(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
denobaba:
She must be a joker if she thought prayer was the only approach to the problem.

On the other hand, I hope you also engaged with her to find out what the issues were and how you could be of help beyond issuing queries.

You can imagine someone that went to church to start praying that the boss in the office that is giving her problem to die by fire, am sure you know those kind of pple don't reason normally. I have talked to her several times to no avail.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Maximus85(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Faller:
I didn't say Jesus shouldn't be interested in him/ her..

All I'm saying is that if that soul refuse to mind his/her business and let me live in peace...

That soul must die by fire....

I can't remember praying like this......Dear Lord please remove your interest in this particular individual's soul.....

Even those that killed Jesus, he didn't pray that they die by fire. And hey... If one of your children is causing the other one pains and the one in pains came to you to kill the other one for him.... Pls maintain the same energy oooo.

Die by fire is an expression of the devil. Learn pls. Your pastors are doing a terrible job. Many of them know nothing in the Bible than just to collect your money by their sweet tongues. They tell you want you want to hear.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by TooMuchStuff: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
BoverLY:

So when all these people are dead.
You wey holy. That u never lie or sin. Only u will live.

Fool of yur century..
God can't be human.
Lemme add u sef.......
.......oh today is Sunday... make I exempt u...!!
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Marvellsmart(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
cliqtips:

Lol.... Some of you think you know better and know all.

If you don't have a knowledge about something, it's better you ask questions to get enlightened.

No one is praying for a soul to die but the spirit of wickedness in the body.

It's impossible for a soul to die.
Oga Sabinus, spirits dey die?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by BERNIMOORE: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
That’s called The Desire of Jonah.

Filled with selfish hatred for the people of Nineveh, Jonah would rather see the city destroyed than rejoice in God’s mercy. He doesn’t love his neighbors as himself.
Jonah heads east of the city and makes himself a shelter. Then he sits and waits. And waits. And waits some more.
What will become of the city?
Perhaps God will yet destroy it. The people are so evil. Surely God will be fair. Surely He’ll provide justice for the city’s wickedness.
BUT nINEVEH WAS NEVER DESTRYED...THEY REPENTED...THATS WHY ITS WRONG TO SAY AN ENEMY SHOULD DIE, IT DOESNT REFLECT GOD SPIRIL BUT EVIL, DONT PAY EVIL WITH EVIL, LEAVE VENGEANCE FOR ME ...THATS GODS WORD
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Awoleesu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Do you know that the likes of Pharaoh, the Philistines, Dathan, Korah and Abiram still exist today?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by denobaba: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
tunjijones:

You can imagine someone that went to church to start praying that the boss in the office that is giving her problem to die by fire, am sure you know those kind of pple don't reason normally. I have talked to her several times to no avail.
We see them here everyday. To be fair, people like that can be quite heady because of the indoctrination they receive from their pastors but be that as it may, it's good to engage constructively with your surbodinates before issuing action against them.

For instance, you could have reassured her that you meant well. Find out if the trouble is her location, temporal personal or family issues and try to see if accomodations exist within the policy to cover her in the time being.

It's always good to satisfy yourself that you did the best under the circumstance before you expose your team members.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by vRendoh(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
If witches need to die before your god can bless you then change to the this God.. Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You have anointed and refreshed my head with oil; My cup overflows.
Try this God

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by hopefulLandlord: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Where have you been?? Been long I saw you bro
I've been and I'm still around brother, just not posting as much as before
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I've been and I'm still around brother, just not posting as much as before

Ok. Nice seeing your nice comment again
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by olawalesammy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
Before all this, why did God create a soul and allow it to have the option of wickedness?
He loved you deuteronomy 7:7
and he made you to be king and to rule over everything he made .
A king needed a self will, an ability to decide
But literally ppl use their self will to do all manners of evil
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by anu3: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Most christians live under the old covenant, that's why they swallow up whatever their old covenant preachers tell them.

They end up doing against Christ: antichrist or opposite of Christ (in other words).

Tell them Jesus wouldn't do that, no, they would say, "but Baba or My pastor or Our G.O said..." Hence, they literally worship religious men in reality, not God.

That's one of the several reasons I stopped going to common organized churches or denominations, including strong Holiness preaching ones. And they hardly obey The Spirit of this Word of Jesus:

AMP- Matt.23.9 - And do not call anyone [in the church] on earth father, for you have ONE Father, Who is in heaven.

Alas, it's all Baba this, Baba that: evangelist, pastor, reverend, g.o, prophetess, bishop So and so.

For reality, we got to Humble ourselves, Repent of all Known sins, put those men of God (or gods) on one side; pray and read the scriptures like the Berean christians did (acts 17:11). Just the way they dealt with Paul and other apostles...

Thankfully, they were not the "BABA Paul or G.O Peter" type.

It's time to awake from our deep spiritual sleep or blindness rooted in the churches of men.

May Jesus bless you.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by CSTRR: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ignorant Christ Embassy Member.

Don't waste your time with this one.

Rhapsody of Reality is their all.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by BoverLY: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
People seems to be wiser than Jesus and the holy spirit.
The normal guidelines lord's prayer Jesus gave to them. They abandoned it.

Dashed to their pastor's guidelines and multiply their problems every day.

How many enemy has died since have been praying so.
Why did chase away the evil spirit in that guy. Why he no kill the spirit..

The demon spirit u are killing know Bible than u. And he knows u can't kill them when is nt yet time... Thats why the demon tell Jesus. What's that betwn me and u. U know my time hasn't come u can't kill me. Chase me the herds to the pigs.

Poeple pray die die die.. At the end it the prayer they call in Jesus name.. Pity losted people.... 'My people call me lord and they abandoned my word'

There Pastors has mixed old testerment's sad stories and occultic occurrence to judge Jesus guidelines for them. They applied it to their current situation and they all failed woefully.

What suffering are u going thru that pass Jesus own...
The story of modekai.? Why can't God leave the salvation of the people with that account. Why did he introduce Jesus. because he know that. 'Revenge is nt potent for people's true salvation.'

Revenge can't take u to heaven.. And how better are u than those enemies u are killing. Jesus account is the only heaven agenda..
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by CSTRR: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
BUT nINEVEH WAS NEVER DESTRYED...THEY REPENTED...THATS WHY ITS WRONG TO SAY AN ENEMY SHOULD DIE, IT DOESNT REFLECT GOD SPIRIL BUT EVIL, DONT PAY EVIL WITH EVIL, LEAVE VENGEANCE FOR ME ...THATS GODS WORD
When Bar-jesus the sorcerer was contesting with apostle Paul for the souls of a city, Paul commanded blindness upon him.

Acts 13:10-11 NKJV
and said, “O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord? And now, indeed, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you shall be blind, not seeing the sun for a time.” And immediately a dark mist fell on him, and he went around seeking someone to lead him by the hand

So Paul was not concerned about his soul before commanding him to go blind?

Or when an angel of God struck down Herod with worms, the same Herod who killed James, arrested Peter and would have killed more.

Your and Frank Edwards have a shallow knowledge of God.

You think God that answers those prayers don't know what he is doing?
If it doesn't work, you think people will keep praying it?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by CSTRR: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
What kind of Gospel are you going to preach to someone that hates you with perfect hatred and have sworn that over his dead body will you get married, have children, or excel?

So if you ask God to answer his prayer by taking away his life so that you can move forward, he won't do it?

You people don't know the God you serve Sha.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
I’ve always said it, religion na wash, the government needs to intervene ASAP. Mixing religion and the law is like mixing traditional and orthodox medication, too many contradictions; PAIN.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by SmartPolician: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
blaquebelle:
Since you admitted yourself that it "takes alot" to be Christlike then I guess you can also see that it infact makes us seem very strong rather than weak when we can obey this command

We live in a world where we need to interface with the faithfuls of Islam, one of the biggest religions in the world.

They orchestrate the killings of people who don't believe in their religion just for it to grow. On the other hand, Jesus tells us to love these same people. Does that even make sense?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by clothingonline(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
I wish I can elaborate this
Elijah days fire
Moses days defend and vengeance
Jesus law is grace love for all

Which prophet are you following
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by CSTRR: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.
Isaiah 43:4

The Bible is saying that God does not mind wasting a whole nation just to protect his children.

God does not mind allowing a whole bus to crash just to protect a single child of his.

It's the bitter truth.

That God has not changed.

It is dangerous to fight a child of God.
You can be wasted.

God will do it without thinking about if you will later repent in the future or not.

If you constitute a mortal threat to his child, you truly can die.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cerpvad(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle. Na you dash me enemies so?
seglabsy:
BRO U GET ENEMIES IF U DO NOT KNOW,KNOW NOW OK?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by descarado: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Demon is a spirit. So why tell it to die?
These people eeh.

Meanwhile if papa nchechi the village bad man is rumoured dead, the same person claiming he is fighting only the demon in papa nkechi will go for testimony that God has eliminated his enemy.

This rubbish has turned people heartless without them realising it.

And I wonder why they think passing through rough times is not part of life's journey.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by SeriouslySense(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
smiley smiley smiley I hope their hearts are blessed with growth and not stagnant.

RichDad1:

Stfu
Your pastors will not tell you that you can’t kill demons and spirits.
You wondered why so many of you prayed and fast for years but at the end your prayers are not answered ? You pray a wrong pray.
You think God answers prayers based on the amount of violent tendencies you display during praying ? Sorry o.

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by BoverLY: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
ImoleNaija:
That's Jesus, I am not interested in any unrepentant wicked soul.

They enemy know ur weak point and know how to reap off ur ass.
U will soon sleep and unconscious.. The thief of the soul Wil soon come rob off ur dick.
Learn, pray as Jesus prescribed..
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
De will kill u nd repent nd make heaven..e b like say unrepentant village ppl nv jam Frank cos he tink he Don mk am

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by descarado: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Upon all the die by fire, buharì is still alive kicking.
He too should be praying to his own God that those who wish him death should remain poor forever.
Kekekeke grin grin

See the stupidity of poor mind and hunger.
When the future is too bleak, you resort to chasing imaginary enemies.

When you have working system and you are sure of your next meal, sure of your children's future, sure you will be taken care of during old age,you will not have the time to waste on imaginary enemy. Its only here we have more enemies than friends.

And it has distorted our realities that human life means nothing to majority of us.

Religion has destroyed more than it gave.
Stat is everywhere
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by GUNITGuy: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Op have you been a victim of witchcraft wickedness...
Do people die prematurely in your family, barrenness, badluck, delayed progress or just mysterious problems that you can't understand.....if you have been you would understand why they say so......
Why should someone tie somebody's marriage, job, wealth, star, and yet the victim is of help to the witch .........then you would know....
When people like op are not victims let's say you got married at the right time, no delay in any blessing and you seems to be as if nothing is touching you that's happening to others you become judgemental, critical and oblivious to what is going on around you .....
YOU BECOME A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER believing your smartness and hardwork brought you the good things of life others must be lazy bla bla.....Until one day somehow you jam one ogbologbo wicked witch that's when all your wisdom appears foolish then you go understand

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by SirBastine: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
kokomilala:
I think Frank is spiritually naive. Souls don't die. It's about being ruthless with the enemy. If anyone has experienced familial spiritual attack or bondage,they won't take spiritual warfare lightly. There are times when one has to be ruthless. Pharaoh wouldn't allow the Israelites go until God killed their first borns How about that?Even Robert Greene,in his book, 48 Laws of power ,said one has to crush one's enemies spiritually, physically etc.

Was it Moses who asked God to kill the Egyptians first born males or God himself who decided to visit them with the festival of death??

Problem with most of you is trying to play God's role. For your info, God isn't a serial killer.... Your shouting 'die by fire' won't change His standard as per who to kill and who to spare
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Sheggy13(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kingosytex:

Was David a Christian?
I want you to answer this question.
Do you read the book of psalms and pray the prayers therein since David isn't a Christian?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Onewazobia(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
cliqtips:

No one is praying for a soul to die but the spirit of wickenedness in the body.

Can you kill "the Spirit of the Wicked?" Who endowed you with such power/authority to kill spirits.

AMP:But when [even] the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, judicially argued (disputed) about the body of Moses, he dared not [presume to] bring an abusive condemnation against him, but [simply] said, The Lord rebuke you!
AMP:But these men revile (scoff and sneer at) anything they do not happen to be acquainted with and do not understand; and whatever they do understand physically [that which they know by mere instinct], like irrational beasts—by these they corrupt themselves and are destroyed (perish). Jude 9,10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible / Sam Omatseye: "Nigerian Christians Should Arm Themselves Against Attacks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.