Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' (23409 Views)

If You Don't Win Soul You Are Not A Christian? / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
kayuseful:
Why people argue this seemingly straightforward truth, I can forgivably understand
But when they try to quote scriptures with it, I just throw up

Only satanists try to twist scriptures to suit their purpose

Ask yourself this simple question
When that "enemy" dies, is it a gain to God's kingdom or to Satan's

There you have your answer.
But they will still argue

Speak for yourself Bro

Many people literally mean the person should die
They even add that he should run mad and pick cans naked to Port Harcourt.

Nah those people dey answer the prayer? Let them pray as much as dey like. Na only God go answer
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by CSTRR: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
bjtinz:

Hmmm I dey fear una ooo shocked
What exactly did I write that is not scriptural?

That God was concerned about the future salvation of Herod and so did not kill him?

Is that what happened in the Bible?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by CSTRR: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
A lot of people have a poor knowledge of God or reads their Bible one way.

God is an effective killer.
He destroys those that wants to destroy his children, with a vengeance.

That is a character that God exhibit from old to new testament and he will not change because of your new generation churches.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by timefarm(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
CSTRR:

Do you know there are people that sworn their soul to the devil?
Human beings like you.

There is no going back to Jesus for them.

If they sit down on your matter, it is either you or them.

If you lose guard, sorry is your name.

Have they done worse than Paul?

He saw that people were actually killed not just delay their destiny or so.
If Jesus could save him, no other person he cannot or will not save.

Nothing justifies praying enemy should die.
Yes dont loose guard. We have every means to protect ourselves from evil. Or is their power more than that of Christ in us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by tolue42(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
insidenaijasblog:

Hmm well said, but do spirit die?

Leave that to God himself, he's the one we're praying to through Jesus Name.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by CSTRR: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
timefarm:

Have they done worse than Paul?

He saw that people were actually killed not just delay their destiny or so.
If Jesus could save him, no other person he cannot or will not save.

Nothing justifies praying enemy should die.
Yes dont loose guard. We have every means to protect ourselves from evil. Or is their power more than that of Christ in us?

Tell me what is wrong in praying that any thing that wants to waste you should be wasted instead.?

I have given you many scriptures showing the character of God, but you ignore them.

You think when God said love your enemy and pray for those that persecutes you, it applies to all kinds of enemies.

Lose guard mean to underestimate.
To ignore.

If you don't pray that the Judgement of God should fall upon that entity that is working hard to see you die or beg for food, you may end up as a casualty of life.

Yes the power of God is in us, but until you pray, very little may happen.

Herod arrested James and later killed him.
When he now arrested Peter, the church prayed and something happen.

James was anointed too, but he ended up as a casualty of Herod.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Maximus85(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Faller:
I didn't say Jesus shouldn't be interested in him/ her..

All I'm saying is that if that soul refuse to mind his/her business and let me live in peace...

That soul must die by fire....

I can't remember praying like this......Dear Lord please remove your interest in this particular individual's soul.....

Children... pain....kill..... Energy .....

The Bible says suffer not the witch to live...or did you tear that part of your Bible away

What kind of English is that in the first place. Until you start reading real English, you can't understand the Bible.

Suffer not kooor, suffer not nii.
Tell me how many witches was killed in the Bible. Olodo.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Mac2016(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
SilasIBB:
GOSPEL ARTIST, FRANT OGOCHUKWU EDWARDS, Popularly Know as Frank Edwards took to his Facebook page to Advocate for Love and Intercession, The Main Essence of CHRISTIANITY.

Read the post:

https://www.facebook.com/100044515986361/posts/469870891173440/?app=fbl

"Christ is interested in the Salvation Of the One you're Praying to die by fire."

See Reactions below:
Clout chasing idiots! Nobody in MFM prays for anyone to die by fire. Our warfare is spiritual and we pay that powers should die.
Prayers are always like this" Any power anywhere (like poverty or spirit holding you down) should die. When a power dies, it means it has no effect over you again.
Clueless idiot always treating issues at its superficial level.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Ayo081(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
YorubaKing:

Paul the Apostle killed Stephen and persecuted several other Christians yet, he was saved by Grace and see how he was used to save billions of souls. cool

Paul killed Stephen? Please point to me where it is written.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by kelmicheal: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Infact No one can understand the Bible or word of God better, Some scriptures talked about wine taking, Men in the Bible that marry more than one wives, praying and doing good for enemies. While another chapters are against it. U will see confusing Bible text like

" Suffer not the witch to live"

Another text will say

"Do good to your enemies"

So many churches are using all this categories
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Marvellsmart(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
cliqtips:
Oga wey no sabi...

When they say something(spirit) should die, they didn't mean it literally.

To die mean to render it powerless, harmless and so on..

Just like saying someone is dead to me; it doesn't mean the person is still not living

You are obviously confused, thats understandable. Buh please stop rubbing ur ignorance on our face. You can just STFU. It's that simple.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cliqtips: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Marvellsmart:
You are obviously confused, thats understandable. Buh please stop rubbing ur ignorance on our face. You can just STFU. It's that simple.

If someone else also confirmed that you're void of understanding.

I totally agree with him/her.

It's obviously obvious now.

You'll be alright Las las

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Even my uncle It cant be
That man is goin to hell
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Grandkay21(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
It has be existing for many years now , is just that people what prophecy more than praying them self out by their self
cliqtips:

Yes, I have been hearing lately that some Catholic churches prayer like MFM now.

The truth is; the world should not be taken with levity hand but by force and fire
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by dannex4adx(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
SilasIBB:
GOSPEL ARTIST, FRANT OGOCHUKWU EDWARDS, Popularly Know as Frank Edwards took to his Facebook page to Advocate for Love and Intercession, The Main Essence of CHRISTIANITY.

Read the post:

https://www.facebook.com/100044515986361/posts/469870891173440/?app=fbl

"Christ is interested in the Salvation Of the One you're Praying to die by fire."

See Reactions below:

This guy is ignorant of the spiritual warfare.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by YorubaKing: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ayo081:

Paul killed Stephen? Please point to me where it is written.

Acts 8...

When they tell you pple to read and understand your Bible, you'll be out there chasing doomed Daddy G.Os and shadows.

Be 'Spiritual' NOT, 'Religious'

Just an FYI... Paul the Apostle was formerly called Saul but changed his name to Paul after his conversion.

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
When Una don argue finish, Una go tell me.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Marvellsmart(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
cliqtips:

If someone else also confirmed that you're void of understanding.

I totally agree with him/her.

It's obviously obvious now.

You'll be alright Las las
Oga Sabinus, (my last reply to u) A fool that is ignorant of the fact that he's a fool is the worst fool in the midst of fellow fools. With all due respect sir, you are the real definition of an 'Ignoramus' and anyone trying to make u see the light is wasting his/her time. Do have a nice day.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by isaacola57: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
RichDad1:

Stfu
Your pastors will not tell you that you can’t kill demons and spirits.
You wondered why so many of you prayed and fast for years but at the end your prayers are not answered ? You pray a wrong pray.
You think God answers prayers based on the amount of violent tendencies you display during praying ? Sorry o.
must u insult.. it's un called for .. make ur point without insults please
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by isaacola57: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
The fact that God is answering the prayers means they are not praying amiss.. I mostly hear any power at the beginning of most of their prayer points not anyone or any personality.. Even if so is it not God that will answer.. those prayers are really effective for deliverance.. Please no insults if u are making a point.
Thanks
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by isaacola57: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
I don't know what u all want to achieve do u want them to stop doing something that brings results to their members or what?. Also about the noise and disturbance.. it's common to most churches and mosques too
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Ayo081(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
YorubaKing:

Acts 8...

When they tell you pple to read and understand your Bible, you'll be out there chasing doomed Daddy G.Os and shadows.

Be 'Spiritual' NOT, 'Religious'

Just an FYI... Paul the Apostle was formerly called Saul but changed his name to Paul after his conversion.

Calm your hot pan head, Mr. ITK undecided

I'm not an average or typical Christian you may think of. undecided

I don't care to know if you're a Christian or not, but you could have answered the question politely undecided

I'm informed that Saul approved the killing of Stephen as he was not the only one persecuting the Church, your initial post appeared to me like it was explicitly stated the he killed Stephen undecided

Whereas it was stated that he approved the killing, just like Mauritius too (who didn't appear in our regular Bible). undecided

YorubaKing:

Oh you added that? I will have to save that as the first thing I'm learning today undecided
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by timefarm(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
CSTRR:

Tell me what is wrong in praying that any thing that wants to waste you should be wasted instead.?

I have given you many scriptures showing the character of God, but you ignore them.

You think when God said love your enemy and pray for those that persecutes you, it applies to all kinds of enemies.

Lose guard mean to underestimate.
To ignore.

If you don't pray that the Judgement of God should fall upon that entity that is working hard to see you die or beg for food, you may end up as a casualty of life.

Yes the power of God is in us, but until you pray, very little may happen.

Herod arrested James and later killed him.
When he now arrested Peter, the church prayed and something happen.

James was anointed too, but he ended up as a casualty of Herod.

Lol.
You must be funny.
By the way, Check who you quoted before, you didnot give any scripture to you quoting me.

To the main point, With the bolded, you are no different from an unbeliever, choosing which word of God suits you. So you categorize some enemy as those that must die that you cant pray for?

Herod case you cited, show me where disciples are the one that prayed that he died. They only prayed for Peter rescue which happened which is what believers too should do. Deliver us from evil one.

I hope you have a bible or just quote what pleases you.

Again I asked, all the enemies we could have which one is worse than Paul before he became converted. He was instrumental to disciples death including Stephen. Look at Stephen prayer, that is a believer prayer. If some people pray that he die and die before conversion, how does that fulfils God's plan. He wants all men saved.

Each of your hair is numbered. Nothing can happen to a real believer without God knowing. All the enemy put together can only try, they CANNOT win.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thank you, father, the son, and the holy Spirit.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by FWESHVEIN(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kingosytex:
He's right. We all are sons and daughters of the Most High, Christ admonished us to pray for even our enemies.

Jesus himself told his followers to pray for his enemies. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,” (Matthew 5:43-44). He didn’t suggest we like them or ignore
them but through our prayers, we bring them
to the throne of God and bless them. And when we do, Matthew 5:45-48 says that we will be “... children of Your father in heaven.” In other words, obeying this commandment marks us as people related to God Almighty.

I didn't come for arguments 'cause i discuss bible. You're very correct! Jesus commanded us to pray for our enemies not for them to surmarsalt and die! Even when he's being persecuted he did'nt pray to God for their death rather he begged God for forgiveness on behalf of them. Now lemme Drop a shocker, Did you know the devil once argued with jesus on moses body, rather than condemning him to death Jesus left him for God to judge. In fact he said ''may jah rebuke you''. I've been reading comments since and it saddens my heart because they don't make thorough research. You are the first person to text on point!
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Ripama: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Are you saved? Is Frank Edwards saved? Does singing gospel songs qualify you to make heaven or even bring souls to the kingdom of God? People just come to concerts, got entertained and returned home without having any encounter with Christ while you line your pockets with cool cash. Pray all manners of prayers you like, God appropriate and choose the ones that align with His will and answer.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by TruthinAction: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
No one has the moral right to kill anyone. Vengeance is the exclusive right of God.

Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. (Romans 12:17-21)
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Lordedifice1: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
This word is not for baby Christians
Nigerians are always thinking of enemies
Praying for your enemy to die is pure evil

Matured Christians understands what Frank Edwards said.
Most times no demon is after you, you are the one attracting them
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Lordedifice1: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
tolue42:
Seriously, some of this celebrities are ignorance self, it's the demonic spirit in them that need to die by fire...

Demons don't die dear sir or ma
They are spirit
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by tolue42(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lordedifice1:

Demons don't die dear sir or ma
They are spirit

Really? God can not kill demons?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Ripama: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Someone should tell me what Jesus was saying in Luke 19:27.
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Plus, when you command something to die, it doesn't necessarily mean literal, physical death.
To die is synonymous to succumb, expire, deactivate, depart, finish, drop off, cease to exist, lose potency and so on.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by CSTRR: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
timefarm:

Lol.
You must be funny.
By the way, Check who you quoted before, you didnot give any scripture to you quoting me.

To the main point, With the bolded, you are no different from an unbeliever, choosing which word of God suits you. So you categorize some enemy as those that must die that you cant pray for?

Herod case you cited, show me where disciples are the one that prayed that he died. They only prayed for Peter rescue which happened which is what believers too should do. Deliver us from evil one.

I hope you have a bible or just quote what pleases you.

Again I asked, all the enemies we could have which one is worse than Paul before he became converted. He was instrumental to disciples death including Stephen. Look at Stephen prayer, that is a believer prayer. If some people pray that he die and die before conversion, how does that fulfils God's plan. He wants all men saved.

Each of your hair is numbered. Nothing can happen to a real believer without God knowing. All the enemy put together can only try, they CANNOT win.
So your concern was if they prayed for their enemies to die or not?

The fact that God took away the human lives of people that threatened his children is not important?

God killed people to protect his church, but your only concern is that the church did not pray for any of those potential wasters to fall down and die.

It makes no difference.

If Paul had met a prophet like Elijah during his years of persecution, he would not be alive to become the apostle he is today.

Prophet Elijah would waste him and God would look for someone else to do what he wanted Paul to do.

Paul was Lucky that God had a plan for him, and he genuinely thought he was serving God.

Some many human witchcraft powers are not ignorant of what they are doing unlike Paul.

They know what they are doing. They just don't care.
Their aim is to kill and destroy and render useless.
They don't want to repent. They cannot forgive.

God does not take it lightly with such willfully wicked people, and prayers of fall down and die are very effective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sam Omatseye: "Nigerian Christians Should Arm Themselves Against Attacks" / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife / There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.