Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' (23407 Views)

If You Don't Win Soul You Are Not A Christian? / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by jude33084(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
RichDad1:

Stfu
Your pastors will not tell you that you can’t kill demons and spirits.
You wondered why so many of you prayed and fast for years but at the end your prayers are not answered ? You pray a wrong pray.
You think God answers prayers based on the amount of violent tendencies you display during praying ? Sorry o.

Wisdom!
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by eagleonearth(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Why did God create an option for evil?

Answer this simple question in a simple manner.
to test loyalty.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by tunjijones(m): 2:41am On Jan 17, 2022
cliqtips:

When they say something(spirit) should die, they didn't mean it literally.

To die means to render it powerless, harmless and so on..

Just like saying someone is dead to me; it doesn't mean the person is still not living

Bros that's a lie.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by YorubaKing: 4:04am On Jan 17, 2022
Ayo081:

Calm your hot pan head, Mr. ITK undecided

I'm not an average or typical Christian you may think of. undecided

I don't care to know if you're a Christian or not, but you could have answered the question politely undecided

I'm informed that Saul approved the killing of Stephen as he was not the only one persecuting the Church, your initial post appeared to me like it was explicitly stated the he killed Stephen undecided

Whereas it was stated that he approved the killing, just like Mauritius too (who didn't appear in our regular Bible). undecided

Oh you added that? I will have to save that as the first thing I'm learning today undecided

Dude, you're deluded! STOP talking rubbish!

Who killed Uriah? The Soldiers or King David? undecided

You fools love to twist God's words to suit your selfish desires. Worshippers of Daddy G.Os. angry
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Lordedifice1: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2022
tolue42:

Really? God can not kill demons?
God doesn't kill demons
When God created Lucifer he wasn't meant to die
You can't kill spirits you can only cast them out
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by deeva2: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2022
THE DAY I FEARED MFM WAS WHEN I HEARD THEM PRAYING THAT COVID 19 AND BANDITS MONSTER SHUD DIE BY FIRE..WELL EVERY DOCTRINES WITH THERE BELIV.

OUR MAJOR PROBLEM HERE IN AFRICA ARE TOO MUCH OF DIFFERENT DOCTRINES AND BELIVS

BUT ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT WHITE MEN IS THAT THEY RESEARCH AND INNOVATE MORE THAN PRAYING WHICH IS MAKING THEM TO DEVELOP RAPIDLY.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by timefarm(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
CSTRR:

So your concern was if they prayed for their enemies to die or not?

The fact that God took away the human lives of people that threatened his children is not important?

God killed people to protect his church, but your only concern is that the church did not pray for any of those potential wasters to fall down and die.

It makes no difference.

If Paul had met a prophet like Elijah during his years of persecution, he would not be alive to become the apostle he is today.

Prophet Elijah would waste him and God would look for someone else to do what he wanted Paul to do.

Paul was Lucky that God had a plan for him, and he genuinely thought he was serving God.

Some many human witchcraft powers are not ignorant of what they are doing unlike Paul.

They know what they are doing. They just don't care.
Their aim is to kill and destroy and render useless.
They don't want to repent. They cannot forgive.

God does not take it lightly with such willfully wicked people, and prayers of fall down and die are very effective.

All what you are saying are based on your human idea or rationalization.

You also agree the early church didnot pray such wicked and selfish prayer and you say it makes no difference?

Haven't you read when a man's way please the Lord, he makes him and his enemy to be at peace?

And Jesus is now our perfect example not Elijah. In all His ministry,
He wants all men to be saved including wicked people that you want to kill.

Have you not seen the witches you talk about that become converted?

God knows when they have exhausted all grace available and will deal with them accordingly.

The model of prayer was given which gives the content of a believers prayer.
... Deliver us from evil ones not KILL the evil ones.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by enochogaga(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
How many had died so far? U keep killing till u even grow old and die, no rest just keep killing oh grin grin
While some are just leaving their life has though devil never exist, that how Jesus leave his life.
Baawaa:
You better stop them before they stop you,we prays against the powers and principalities to die.Have you heard anyone mentioning name of anybody.
"Powers from my mother's house,powers from my father's house,environmental powers waging war against my destiny die by fire".
Nobody's name is mentioned
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Heeyanu(f): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Maximus85:

Even those that killed Jesus, he didn't pray that they die by fire. And hey... If one of your children is causing the other one pains and the one in pains came to you to kill the other one for him.... Pls maintain the same energy oooo.

Die by fire is an expression of the devil. Learn pls. Your pastors are doing a terrible job. Many of them know nothing in the Bible than just to collect your money by their sweet tongues. They tell you want you want to hear.

Jesus had to die to fulfill the plan to save humanity. The suffering of Jesus is the fulfilment of the scripture, His enemies had a vital role to play in the fulfilment of his death. He had no reason to kill or consume them by fire, doing so will make the scripture unfulfilled, so he endured till He finished His assignment.

Unlike Jesus, the plan of God for my life can only be fulfilled while on the planet Earth and if I give room for the enemy, they will do everything possible to stop me from fulfilling my destiny and also try every possible means to render God's plan useless in my Life. This is the major reason I must never relent in my prayers against these sets of people. Just as Jesus mentioned in the Bible, I always pray for my enemies and I pray for their repentance but any enemy that refuses to repent and have vowed never to rest until he/she destroys my life and destiny will surely be consumed by the FIRE of the HOLY SPIRIT, infact such person will be doomed for life and till eternity.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Heeyanu(f): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
enochogaga:
How many had died so far? U keep killing till u even grow old and die, no rest just keep killing oh grin grin
While some are just leaving their life has though devil never exist, that how Jesus leave his life.

Enemies doesn't have to die, most have already been rendered useless by God. God has made them powerless. They will continue to try in vain.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Maximus85(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Heeyanu:

Jesus had to die to fulfill the plan to save humanity. The suffering of Jesus is the fulfilment of the scripture, His enemies had a vital role to play in the fulfilment of his death. He had no reason to kill or consume them by fire, doing so will make the scripture unfulfilled, so he endured till He finished His assignment.

Unlike Jesus, the plan of God for my life can only be fulfilled while on the planet Earth and if I give room for the enemy, they will do everything possible to stop me from fulfilling my destiny and also try every possible means to render God's plan useless in my Life. This is the major reason I must never relent in my prayers against these sets of people. Just as Jesus mentioned in the Bible, I always pray for my enemies and I pray for their repentance but any enemy that refuses to repent and have vowed never to rest until he/she destroys my life and destiny will surely be consumed by the FIRE of the HOLY SPIRIT, infact such person will be doomed for life and till eternity.

LOL, the holy spirit is now your hired assassin àbi? You called something HOLY and you think it will enslave itself to you to be used for evil? Your pastors have failed.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by enochogaga(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2022
So u have to be praying die by fire and killing them every day by day, the enemies nor dey finish?, u go kill till u old and die, no rest for u, when Christ said he has call us into a place of reast and peace, u will fight ur enemies oh oh, u go even grow old and die leave them(enemies)then ur children will take over the killing of the enemies again. Na wao this is call generational self suffering oh.

Heeyanu:

Enemies doesn't have to die, most have already been rendered useless by God. God has made them powerless. They will continue to try in vain.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by enochogaga(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Ans it, the bible said it, spirit don't die, so stop shifty, u know already. And we don't pray through Jesus name, but we pray in the name of Jesus.

tolue42:

Leave that to God himself, he's the one we're praying to through Jesus Name.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Heeyanu(f): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Maximus85:

LOL, the holy spirit is now your hired assassin àbi? You called something HOLY and you think it will enslave itself to you to be used for evil? Your pastors have failed.

David himself said in the Holy Spirit,
‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Until I put Your enemies beneath Your feet.”’

The Bible had made it known that Christians have a real enemy who is bent on destruction and will do whatever it takes to deafeat us. The real enemy is Satan and his agents. The agents of Satan are demons but some people can also be manipulated into becoming one of his agents. You might scoff at spiritual battles but it is real (1 Peter 5:cool and can only be won by the power of the Holy Spirit.
When Jesus admonished us to love our enemies, He was talking about the physical enemies who are capable of repentance. While it is possible to pray for the repentance of the human agents, the devil and his demons can never repent. We can't battle these ones with our strength alone, only the Holy Spirit can help defeat them. Not killing in real sense, but frustrating their plans as spirits cannot be killed.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Heeyanu(f): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022
enochogaga:
So u have to be praying die by fire and killing them every day by day, the enemies nor dey finish?, u go kill till u old and die, no rest for u, when Christ said he has call us into a place of reast and peace, u will fight ur enemies oh oh, u go even grow old and die leave them(enemies)then ur children will take over the killing of the enemies again. Na wao this is call generational self suffering oh.

As Christians, I mean true believers, we all have a common enemy. Satan and his agents are the common enemy of all Christians and he can't repent.

No where did I mention killing an enemy, I only mentioned that God can reder their powers useless over us. Our God can frustrate the plans of Satan and his agents over us.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by tolue42(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2022
enochogaga:
Ans it, the bible said it, spirit don't die, so stop shifty, u know already. And we don't pray through Jesus name, but we pray in the name of Jesus.

Please show me that verse in the Bible that spirit don't die. And also that God who created spirits even Satan don't have the power to kill them..And also Satan in not Omnipresent like God, he created good Angels , Gabriel, Raphael etc and also the so called bad angels which Satan is their leader...
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by enochogaga(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Do u pray for light to over shadow darkness if light appear? U don't have to pray or do anything special for light to over take darkness ,it has been ordained and created by God that way, u are light as God said, just act as light and stop fighting darkness. Know this and know peace and have rest.

Heeyanu:

As Christians, I mean true believers, we all have a common enemy. Satan and his agents are the common enemy of all Christians and he can't repent.

No where did I mention killing an enemy, I only mentioned that God can reder their powers useless over us. Our God can frustrate the plans of Satan and his agents over us.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by enochogaga(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
I don't want to argue with u pls, Satan has been defeated u know that, the victory has been won and Jesus is now sitted has the right (authority) hand of God just accept and be in the victory of Jesus Christ. Anytime devil show up tell him I (Jesus) defeated u 2000years ago and work away from him. That's all

I will advise u to study the life of Jesus more. Study how he responded to the devil, listen how he responded to men. Believe me u see be at peace and rest. Abeg enjoy the victory in Christ and rest oh, don't fight war, war has been won. Just keep thanking God for victory

tolue42:

Please show me that verse in the Bible that spirit don't die. And also that God who created spirits even Satan don't have the power to kill them..And also Satan in not Omnipresent like God, he created good Angels , Gabriel, Raphael etc and also the so called bad angels which Satan is their leader...
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by enochogaga(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Pls sir, we are fighting fight that has been fought and won already by Jesus 2000yr ago. U suffering urself sir, Jesus has won, Jesus has given us the victory. Which war are u fighting again, Satan just keep most christian busy by telling them lies that he is still at fight with them.

Heeyanu:

“Sit at My right hand,

The Bible had made it known that Christians have a real enemy who is bent on destruction and will do whatever it takes to deafeat us. The real enemy is Satan and his agents. The agents of Satan are demons but some people can also be manipulated into becoming one of his agents. You might scoff at spiritual battles but it is real (1 Peter 5:cool and can only be won by the power of the Holy Spirit.
When Jesus admonished us to love our enemies, He was talking about the physical enemies who are capable of repentance. While it is possible to pray for the repentance of the human agents, the devil and his demons can never repent. We can't battle these ones with our strength alone, only the Holy Spirit can help defeat them. Not killing in real sense, but frustrating their plans as spirits cannot be killed.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Heeyanu(f): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
enochogaga:
Pls sir, we are fighting fight that has been fought and won already by Jesus 2000yr ago. U suffering urself sir, Jesus has won, Jesus has given us the victory. Which war are u fighting again, Satan just keep most christian busy by telling them lies that he is still at fight with them.

Alright ooo.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Maximus85(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Heeyanu:

“Sit at My right hand,

Hmmm.... This sounds better. But it's not in your place to kill them by fire, you don't have that power and you only you can't command the holy spirit to destroy the devil. Even Jesus who has the power refused to fight the devil when he was dragging the body of Moses with him. Only God can destroy the devil in his own time.

Read what God told you to do to Satan in James 4:7 Submit yourselves to God. Resit the Devil and he will flee from you.

See, if you truly love and worship God and you resist Satan's temptations.... You don't need to try kill him by fire cos you can't. He will run away from you. I hope you have enough faith to follow the instruction of God regarding this.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2022
descartes400:

I hope it's not God you are going to ask,to make your enemies die by fire?
you never see anything. I will never let my guard down for strangers. Only SIMPS do. Master Jesus was street wise. He can never be SIMP. He saved many SIMPS in his days.
The generalisation that Jesus was a calm gentleman among churches is what has been breeding SIMPS, SIMPS MULTIPLIED since 200AD. I cannot be a SIMP mheen. When Master Jesus was still here he told his men to put down the sword, but when he was going he said "he who has a sword now should carry it and anyone who doesn't have should go and buy sharp sharp" to the point that two sword to one man is enough. Welcome to REALITY
If my Master is a SIMP, what am I?!
WTF mheeen
My Enemies die by fire

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Horlufemi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
l0uie:

But if my enemies killed me, they're going to heaven? Brethren I say unto thee, stop spewing hogwash.

Show me where Jesus (your savior, the one you're like (Christian)) said you should kill your enemies. Then I'll stop the hogwash.

Wanting your enemies to die means you cannot be Christian and you're no different from the Muslims. Just stop calling yourself Christian and lose your salvation. Shalom
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by l0uie(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Horlufemi:

Show me where Jesus (your savior, the one you're like (Christian)) said you should kill your enemies. Then I'll stop the hogwash.

Wanting your enemies to die means you cannot be Christian and you're no different from the Muslims. Just stop calling yourself Christian and lose your salvation. Shalom

Brethren, you just spewed another hogwash. No one is Jesus like, not you nor anybody. If you cannot die for your neighbor, then you are no Jesus like. So, eschew seeing yourself as "Christian" too because Jesus is "Christian''.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Horlufemi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
l0uie:

Brethren, you just spewed another hogwash. No one is Jesus like, not you nor anybody. If you cannot die for your neighbor, then you are no Jesus like. So, eschew seeing yourself as "Christian" too because Jesus is "Christian''.

You are obviously right grin grin grin.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Maximus85(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Heeyanu:

“Sit at My right hand,

The scriptures you quoted are not applicable to this. You can't defeat the devil. God will destroy him and his demons by himself when the time is right. What the Bible tells you to do is to oppose the devil and he will flee from you. Stop doing more than God tells you.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Maximus85:

The scriptures you quoted are not applicable to this. You can't defeat the devil. God will destroy him and his demons by himself when the time is right. What the Bible tells you to do is to oppose the devil and he will flee from you. Stop doing more than God tells you.
Brother Maximus, good evening to you there.
How are my brothers and sisters over there? smiley
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Maximus85(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Brother Maximus, good evening to you there.
How are my brothers and sisters over there? smiley

We are all doing well, thanks

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Maynman: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Frales6:
Rubbish! that's why some rush to repent after all the killings. God abeg no let any evil man eliminate me b4 repenting bcoz these evil people don't repent from their wickedness until their target dies. So na me go die, then you go repent abi? If them no wan repent, their evil go kill all of them.

The wages of death is sin, Have you sinned before?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by SilasIBB: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
dannex4adx:

This guy is ignorant of the spiritual warfare.
Truly true sir. You might be right.
Am back from the long break!
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by dattaswami1: 3:07am On Sep 24, 2022
SilasIBB:
GOSPEL ARTIST, FRANT OGOCHUKWU EDWARDS, Popularly Know as Frank Edwards took to his Facebook page to Advocate for Love and Intercession, The Main Essence of CHRISTIANITY.

Read the post:

Salvation means the liberation from worldly bonds. This liberation is expected to be an indirect measure of the person’s attachment to God. The scale that measures the depth of the water in a river can be taken as an example. Let us say that the total height of the scale is 100 ft. Let us say that 40 ft of the scale is exposed outside from the level of the water. This means that the depth of the water is 60 ft. The detachment from the worldly bonds is 40 ft, which is visible to us. The depth of the attachment to God, is 60 ft, which is hidden in the heart of the devotee. Seeing the exposed length of the scale above the water, we can calculate the hidden length of the scale under the water.

Similarly, seeing the extent of the devotee’s salvation from worldly bonds, we can calculate the devotee’s inner attachment to God. But the detachment from the world need not always indicate the attachment to God. A person on the wrong path of duṣpravṛtti may be fascinated by a prostitute, as a result of which, he might be detached from his legitimate worldly bonds of pravṛtti like his wife and children. A 100 ft scale might be buried in the soil up to a depth of 60 ft. So, seeing the exposed 40 ft, we cannot say that the water is 60 ft. We can only say that the level of duṣpravṛtti is 60 ft. Duṣpravṛtti is not nivṛtti at all!

The attachment to God should be real love. It must not just be theoretical love, but there should also be some practical love. Real practical love is proved by sacrifice. The devotee should sacrifice his work (service) to God (karma saṃnyāsa) and he should also sacrifice the fruit of his work (karma phala tyāga) to God. If the devotee is a householder, he is expected to do both. His sacrifice of the fruit of his work should always be accompanied by the sacrifice of work too. A saint cannot sacrifice the fruit of his work (sacrifice of wealth) and can only sacrifice his work (service). Hence, if the sacrifice of the fruit of work alone is mentioned, the sacrifice of work also automatically follows. If the sacrifice of work alone is mentioned, the sacrifice of the fruit of work need not always follow, as in the case of a saint. Hence, in the Gītā, it is said that knowledge is better than blindly performing a traditional ritual without analysis (abhyāsa).

Then it is told that devotion is better than knowledge and further, it is told that the sacrifice of the fruit of one’s work is better than devotion. Here, the term ‘sacrifice of the fruit of work’ includes the sacrifice of work (service) also. The term actually refers to karma yoga as a whole and karma yoga includes both the sacrifice of work and the sacrifice of the fruit of work (śreyo hi jñānamabhyāsāt…—Gītā). The essence of this is that karma yoga or practical devotion must always be performed. Karma yoga is the proof of theoretical devotion, which includes spiritual knowledge and devotion. The theoretical devotion (asambhūti upāsanā) is the mother of practical devotion (sambhūti upāsanā). The Veda says that both must exist together to achieve the divine fruit (Sa siddhimāpnoti…—Veda).
-By Shri Datta Swami

www.universal-spirituality.org

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible / Sam Omatseye: "Nigerian Christians Should Arm Themselves Against Attacks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.