Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' (23406 Views)

If You Don't Win Soul You Are Not A Christian? / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Myer(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2022
Faller:
I didn't say Jesus shouldn't be interested in him/ her..

All I'm saying is that if that soul refuse to mind his/her business and let me live in peace...

That soul must die by fire....

I can't remember praying like this......Dear Lord please remove your interest in this particular individual's soul.....

I struggled a lot with this before but I've realised as much as God is interested in that soul, that soul might not be interested in God. Hence I might end up being a victim of they're wicked souls.

So while i pray for their salvation, i also pray that if they do not cease to be a problem to me, then God should destroy them. No time.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Grandkay21(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2022
This was the exact teaching of Many catholic priest and Doctrine , but am a member of Catholic Charistimatic Renewal , an association in every Catholic Church , if visit our prayer meeting ground you will have a rethink because we pray by fire , you will think this is not a Catholic church

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Youngminister(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
Before all this, why did God create a soul and allow it to have the option of wickedness?
Only God knows

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Oyinmiebiagric: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2022
No one is praying for anyone to die,it is the spirit in them.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Techibi6777: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Why don't you allow Jesus speak for himself? He is being so quiet that there has been a lot of confusion lately. So many unanswered questions.

Why can't he speak for himself the way the christians asks the muslims to allow their God fight for them?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2022
GOD is not a Simp.
Let my enemies die by fire, Amen
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by RuddyFusion(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Olukoya is probably the biggest culprit in this

Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

a student failed exam? the enemies of his mother's house is responsible

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

your business failed? its the gods of your grandfather that is responsible

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No student really wants to hear he failed cuz he studied wrongly

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt

If Olukoya were Ray Croc's pastor, Ray would've died killing witches and wizards with prayers day after day

If Olukoya were Edison's pastor he would've spent the rest of his life fighting spiritual battles cuz he was declared "Too dumb to learn anything" by his teachers

Sir James Dyson who failed in business over 5000 attempts before succeeding would've died in church fighting witches and wizards if he were an MFM member

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by tunjijones(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Some years ago, one of my subordinate that is a perpetual late comer to work went to church to start praying that God she kill me because I always gave her quarry anytime she comes late.

I was just laughing when I heard this. She was eventually dismissed from work cos of he nonchalant attitude toward work.

It's about 6 years ago and God has not killed me cos of her.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by RuddyFusion(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2022
When MFM prays for powers / wicked elders / evil personalities to die by fire the prayer is not directed at individuals but to the powers behind them......

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers
against wickedness in high and low places......

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Stronghold91: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2022
this frank makes sense that's why prayers are being delayed for immediate result
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Vadese1: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2022
If Frank is right , then means David was wrong to killed Goliath right. After all we were made to understand that Goliath was a terrorist to the Israelites. And the death of Goliath was not just the mere stone by David, but it was a spiritual force from God that Kill Goliath. Are you now saying that God was not interested in Goliath? What of the many wars David fought and the plenty people he killed. Is God not interested in those ones too? Take for example a Bokoharam who has killed alot of people, when arrested, you mean he should not face the hard judgement of death because God is interested in him. My brother there should be no mercy for evil doer . Prayers for witchcraft to die is in order

Kingosytex:
He's right. We all are sons and daughters of the Most High, Christ admonished us to pray for even our enemies.

Jesus himself told his followers to pray for his enemies. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,” (Matthew 5:43-44). He didn’t suggest we like them or ignore them but through our prayers, we bring them to the throne of God and bless them. And when we do, Matthew 5:45-48 says that we will be “... children of Your father in heaven.” In other words, obeying this commandment marks us as people related to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by eagleonearth(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
Before all this, why did God create a soul and allow it to have the option of wickedness?
because man is like God and God can't take pleasure in robots without self will. The ability of a man to take decision makes him a masterpiece.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by ictplotter(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Christianity is the most confused set people on earth. If you say red is black, biblically there is verse to prove your point and if u say black is red, biblically there is a verse to prove it.

Same Christians will tell you they are products of grace "new testament" not law "old testament"

Jesus said: lov your enemies and pray for them.
Matthew 5:43-48
[43] “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ [44] But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, [45] so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. [46] For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? [47] And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? [48] You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Moses said sufer not a witch to live
“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live” - Exodus 22:18 (22:17 in Hebrew)
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by l0uie(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

God never did. All this can be traced back to the days of Adam and eve in the garden of eden. If you read genesis, you'd be enlighten that God said to them to eat whatever it is that the felt like eating from the trees but made an exception to one tree.

He said unto them to not dare eat from the tree, which is the tree of knowledge and wisdom. But eve was approached by the serpent and deceived by the serpent that God is hiding the truth from them and in order for their eyes to be opened and cleared, they'd have to have a taste of the fruit from that forbidden tree.

Eve went on and had a taste of the fruit from the tree and also convinced Adam to eat that same fruit from that tree, which is the tree of knowledge and wisdom. After they had eaten the fruit from the forbidden tree, they became conscious of everything and they saw that they had no clothes on and that they were naked.

That my friend, was the beginning of our surfrings in this cruel world. God had no intention of suffering us. Heck, he never created us in his own image just to suffer us.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by victorazy(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2022
kayuseful:
Why people argue this seemingly straightforward truth, I can forgivably understand
But when they try to quote scriptures with it, I just throw up

Only satanists try to twist scriptures to suit their purpose

Ask yourself this simple question
When that "enemy" dies, is it a gain to God's kingdom or to Satan's

There you have your answer.
But they will still argue

Even if all souls goes to Satan, it doesn't change Him from being God. He will raise stones to praise him afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Vadese1: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Mathew 11-12. And from the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence, and men of violent take it by force. Don't allow that evils one kill you. Kill them before they carry out their plans

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by casppyjay: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2022
fasho01:
Help me tell them ooo.. What if someone is also praying for them to die by fire too
diz type of comments can only come from a typical Nigerian Christian… hypocrites!!! Nigeria is a haven for world worst Christians… they lie before they pray and pray after they av lied…

The tag I’m a Christian in nigeria is all they are after to use as a deceptive tool to perpetuate their infamous deceits..

I’m outta here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by ictplotter(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2022
ictplotter:
Christianity is the most confused set people on earth. If you say red is black, biblically there is verse to prove your point and if u say black is red, biblically there is a verse to prove it.

Same Christians will tell you they are products of grace "new testament" not law "old testament"

Jesus said: lov your enemies and pray for them.
Matthew 5:43-48
[43] “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ [44] But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, [45] so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. [46] For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? [47] And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? [48] You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Moses said sufer not a witch to live
“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live” - Exodus 22:18 (22:17 in Hebrew)

Between jesus and moses who will the Christians obey here? Christianity is western lifestyles, not a means to God the creator
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Horlufemi(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2022
If you want your enemy to die. You're going to hell
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by descartes400: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
GOD is not a Simp.
Let my enemies die by fire, Amen

I hope it's not God you are going to ask,to make your enemies die by fire?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Bahamas95(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2022
We live in a wicked world. Some people have to die for others to succeed.....You can't be praying for someone who wants you dead by all means. Some village people don swear say over their dead body you nor go succeed. I have better things to focus on, praying for my enemies isn't one of them.

If bozz nor die for film actor nor dey get peace.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2022
All his fellowers got no chill. Their enemies don show them Pepper and their prayers are based in "Die by fire. " They ain't buying what Frank was saying; which is forgiveness! When an enemy dealt with you, you will pray all manner of prayers, even the ones you haven't come across in the Bible grin. More of die by fire to this govt would've been a good way to deal with blood suckers and terrorist called govt.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by YorubaKing: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by YorubaKing: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2022
kayuseful:
Why people argue this seemingly straightforward truth, I can forgivably understand
But when they try to quote scriptures with it, I just throw up

Only satanists try to twist scriptures to suit their purpose

Ask yourself this simple question
When that "enemy" dies, is it a gain to God's kingdom or to Satan's

There you have your answer.
But they will still argue

God bless you! I've always argued this over and over with foolish Christians that are too lazy to read and understand the Bible.

God would NEVER kill or destroy any soul that He created. The one and ONLY creation that would be destroyed is the devil himself.

Paul the Apostle killed Stephen and persecuted several other Christians yet, he was saved by Grace and see how he was used to save billions of souls. cool
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2022
eagleonearth:
because man is like God and God can't take pleasure in robots without self will. The ability of a man to take decision makes him a masterpiece.

So why condemn him for the self will you gave him?
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Baitullah: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2022
If you are praying for your enemies to die, keep in mind:
1. People are depending on him/her for survival

2. God is interested in the person's salvation too

3. You may start loosing your loved ones or potential human resources to success

Just pray God do not let any harm come to you nor your success. I usually advice people to adk God to keep their enemies busy that they (the enemies) won't even think of them.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by ufotunang: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2022
Suffer not a witch to live
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by l0uie(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2022
Horlufemi:
If you want your enemy to die. You're going to hell

But if my enemies killed me, they're going to heaven? Brethren I say unto thee, stop spewing hogwash.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by slivertongue: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2022
It's not about the soul, but the spirit out to destroy the soul.

No man is worth a thing without a spirit behind him.

Die by fire is targeted at principalities not humans
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Corea4king(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2022
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violence taketh by force.How can you take it by force without violent prayer.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2022
SilasIBB:
More

Just imagine all the thrash being spewed by everyone up there. Hate, greed and self aggrandizement will not let them see the truth in what he said. Y'all would only read the parts of the Bible as it favors you and would never one day sit down and read the whole book. You only read when your pulpit bandit commands you to go to a certain chapter and verse. Spit.
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by onenaija001(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2022
Daddy Freeze is a blessing to this generation, he taught me what is Christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible / Sam Omatseye: "Nigerian Christians Should Arm Themselves Against Attacks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.