Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled (43360 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by LogicBomb8: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oboi dis one loud....dat means she no dey see better future with ur brother oh....after GOD fear women before native doctors
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by lesbiconverter: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
She must be Igbo amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Fiscus105(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Infact, the way ladies are dealing with guys these days are into another level, everybody is wise up on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Britain4(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Should I believe this
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Twitter stories are mostly a lie. Don't stress your heads, folks. It's all for clout.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by AmazingELixir: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin

Correct chic....I'm guessing she found the guy a worthless phalus.

Redpillers food dhan done ooo
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by tnerro1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fear women
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by FireUpNow(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Karma is waiting for the girl who took the fiance for a Red Piller. But the man is high a titled simp
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Justice4Toto: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2022

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Tasmania: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stenewiser:
no girl wey love you and want to stay with you will run because of mere 3m, imagine he is rich as you think, why will a girl who loves him choose to run with just 3m rather than staying married to him, advice my dear with happenings around the world someone should be wise, thanks to social media a lot of people are enlightened, only a senior SIMP like I said will still fall victim. nigga give the money bit by bit, after evidence of each spending. be wise!

Stinginess on the part of the man and/or greed from the lady. Someone once told me his ex ran with his money. He was also rich and I couldn’t understand why she did that. I insulted her…

With time I got to understand why that part of her was activated. She knew that was the last time she would see anything from him. So she took the money and bailed. About $50k

3 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
....A fool and his money has pathed way.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by brandsoncharlie: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stenewiser:
dis one na senior SIMP, SIMP where no get bank account. want to impress a girl, GOD pls Don't let me come across a simpson, cus they are so weak, Amen.
Use your head biko, the girl is a thief.
The lady in question is wife to be not girlfriend or anyone else. There are some things they have planned together before giving her that money. The man can sue her and her name can be tarnished.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Tzar(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
This is the treatment ALL woman-wrappers deserve!
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Snow02: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
That dude is definitely catching cruise. Nothing of such happened.
even if it's a fake story it's still definitely an eye opener for any man who plans on trusting to that extent
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Goldbw122(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
I blame the man why will you send money to person that you are yet to marry na WA oo that one na give away na.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Karleb(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
This one no cosign me.

Wetin dey vex me be say, as a woman you wan marry but you no get 10 kobo, but you claim you are mature for marriage
Is that not witchcraft?
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by brandsoncharlie: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stenewiser:
no girl wey love you and want to stay with you will run because of mere 3m, imagine he is rich as you think, why will a girl who loves him choose to run with just 3m rather than staying married to him, advice my dear with happenings around the world someone should be wise, thanks to social media a lot of people are enlightened, only a senior SIMP like I said will still fall victim. nigga give the money bit by bit, after evidence of each spending. be wise!
You're calling 3 million naira mere, if you're not doing a large commercial business u can't get that more in 2 or 3 months. That's approximately an HR MANAGER salary in a month in a petroleum company in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Goldbw122(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Oboi dis one loud....dat means she no dey see better future with ur brother oh....after GOD fear women before native doctors
What of the Government?
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by obembet(f): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hashabiah:
This generation of women are nothing better than snakes in a green grass and I pity ant man who'll fall for their gimmicks

Nonsense
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Naija Twitter is back with its fake stories!!!
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by kizolo(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
It’s quite fraudulent but Damn!! That’s that’s smart….Don’t ever think of stating a family in Naija if you’re not very boxed up
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by BigYash: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, if the story was true, then the man ain't no simp. For you to give out 3m, it means you have it in folds. If I had 100m, I can give out 10m for my fiance to support her for our wedding.
Soon,your balance 90m will be hers.. Them never manipulate u,you sent 10m.. When d real deal starts,Oyo go likely be your case. That is ,when you are dealing with the kind of woman mentioned in the story..
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Gainman: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
I don't understand d kind of young men we have now. As a man, if u have a wife,just take her as a total stranger in your life. Your wife is not your mother pls. Women are snake.
If any woman try that with me. Her parents should consider her as minus 1 in their family
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lies angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by fredoooooo: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oponu fiance grin
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by gbemishile: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thank God it's not more than 3Million
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by TheBeezybee(f): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Getting married to the guy was not her priority.
I just hope the guy sees and understands better.
Newsmic:
Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa And Travelled Out

A Twitter user, ALHAJI OMO ILORIN with handle, @Eederah_ took to the social networking platform recently to claim that his brother deposited the sum of N3m to the account of his wife to be in preparation for their marriage rites, however he got swindled after the said bride-to-be used the money to process her Visa and travelled out of the country, IGBERETV reports.

His tweet reads,

https://twitter.com/Eederah_/status/1484915644277706753?t=MnCEqOIsO4Elyt0rumUekg&s=19

The tweet elicited mixed reactions. Some didn't believe him given that such amount may not be enough to take one out of the country, while others said his brother shouldn't have given the lady the money.

Read below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413042/lady-uses-n3m-fiance-sent-marriage-process-visa-travelled/
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by TheABOMINATION: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, if the story was true, then the man ain't no simp. For you to give out 3m, it means you have it in folds. If I had 100m, I can give out 10m for my fiance to support her for our wedding.

Be like you don't know Simps, just to impress their woman, those guys can borrow N3m and send it to their woman to use it to prepare for their wedding.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Nicenixon: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Blame it on the girl for her greed and betrayal, not the man for his trust and thoughtfulness. Be logical and stop letting your SIMP-REDPILL make you not reason well.
for you wanting to marry a girl, that means you have trust her some extent, I no blame the guy but me sef don learn lesson be that o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.