Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled (43392 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by jrusky(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
The guy na big fool. Very stupid guy anuofia idiot.

As difficult as it is to earn money in foreign land as foreigner you still get mind to send a whooping N3M to ordinary fiancee for your wedding expenses? bro you stupid no be small.

This is a result of abandoning your family and chose those nitwit, wizards and opportunist seeking for who to devour now see your life.

You are a spineless mofo bro if you are my family the day I set eyez on you I swear you go chop slap. If you can't trust your family then tell her to wait till you come home yourself to arrange the or let her f e c off if she can't wait.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Aflix(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Twitter citizens are more sensible than nairalanders.. grin grin
Look how wannabe redpillers will troop in here to bash her without verifying the story to know how true it is..

From nairaland to twitter with una fake story to paint women bad?

How true is this pls?post a picture of the said transfer and messages make we fit confirm..
The struggle and despise against women is real..
New woman’s advocate in the block eh
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Skyflygang3: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
chatinent:
As in, the brother na leper or he was just stupidly not man enough to meet the parents and do the rites?

Besides, where she wan travel go? Cosmoro?

Point of correction Its Comoros not Cosmoro
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Misterdhee1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hashabiah:
This generation of women are nothing better than snakes in a green grass and I pity ant man who'll fall for their gimmicks
Exactly. Nowadays women are now the ‘men’ we grew up fearing
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by PointZerom: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hashabiah:
This generation of women are nothing better than snakes in a green grass and I pity ant man who'll fall for their gimmicks

The guy is question is a MUMU MAN.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by DannyExcel: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
How will you trust a woman to that extent
Men swallow the redpill and open your eyes
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by l0uie(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
No issue. Brotherman just gats dust up and move on. Person wey fit wire 3m go person account laidat mean say money dey.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Super175921: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends
kingdenny78: This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by seyz91(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na that impress kill am
Stenewiser:
dis one na senior SIMP, SIMP where no get bank account. want to impress a girl, GOD pls Don't let me come across a simpson, cus they are so weak, Amen.

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Solofresh2: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
That shows the type of person the lady is and she will definitely pay for it.
As for the guy,I don't even know what to say to him because he probably didn't love with his common sense.
Such a foolish man
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by seyz91(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Remember no be who get money dey give
Na who dey give dey give
MufasaLion:

Dude, if the story was true, then the man ain't no simp. For you to give out 3m, it means you have it in folds. If I had 100m, I can give out 10m for my fiance to support her for our wedding.

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, if the story was true, then the man ain't no simp. For you to give out 3m, it means you have it in folds. If I had 100m, I can give out 10m for my fiance to support her for our wedding.

The bold is the mentality of people who usually misuse money others send to them to accomplish a project.

What if that's his entire savings?

You guys need to consider that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by merits(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Newsmic:
Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa And Travelled Out

A Twitter user, ALHAJI OMO ILORIN with handle, @Eederah_ took to the social networking platform recently to claim that his brother deposited the sum of N3m to the account of his wife to be in preparation for their marriage rites, however he got swindled after the said bride-to-be used the money to process her Visa and travelled out of the country, IGBERETV reports.

His tweet reads,

https://twitter.com/Eederah_/status/1484915644277706753?t=MnCEqOIsO4Elyt0rumUekg&s=19

The tweet elicited mixed reactions. Some didn't believe him given that such amount may not be enough to take one out of the country, while others said his brother shouldn't have given the lady the money.

Read below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413042/lady-uses-n3m-fiance-sent-marriage-process-visa-travelled/

Super story just to thread.big fallacy.

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by OFFICIAL336: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stenewiser:
dis one na senior SIMP, SIMP where no get bank account. want to impress a girl, GOD pls Don't let me come across a simpson, cus they are so weak, Amen.
You must be single.

Bulk of my wedding money was sent to my finacee's account. Most men are too busy to tie themselves down with wedding preparation.

I even paid the money for the event planner to her account. Every damn thing was paid through her account.

It doesn't make a man simp. It means he has a JOB.

When you start plan in your wedding you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by olas24u(f): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Eyes Opener for other uncurious simp willing to do the same.

Save your money inside your account and safe your self.

Black mind,this is the lowest thing to ever do its not green on the otjer side.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Lsx0: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Don’t be a simp it’s 2022
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

You must be single.

Bulk of my wedding money was sent to my finacee's account. Most men are too busy to tie themselves down with wedding preparation.

I even paid the money for the event planner to her account. Every damn thing was paid through her account.

.....That he has a job is not an excuse for him to do such.

I also did a wedding and no dime was paid into my wife's to be account then.

Her job is to let me know about the preparations or the arrangements and the things needed for the events,get their phone numbers and acct details then I will transfer the money directly to them for their services.The only money I sent to her was for her own personal effects for the wedding. Infact I even sent money directly to her parents for their own personal effects too.

Being a busy man won't make one to be as stupid as the guy.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Blackdisciple(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Many Men will never learn....

Shebi dem never leave him, dey have left him , now he will kno that the girl is not for him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by lereinter(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
She will return the money when things zeh
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Blackdisciple(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

You must be single.

Ok accepted, but why can't it be : honey we need so so amount for this and that u do transfer.

Another day honey we need so so and so amount again for this and that you send again and again , and again....damn it's not even working sef

He should thank his God Sha, only God knows what such girl would do if she entered his house finally
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aflix:
New woman’s advocate in the block eh
Present.. cheesy
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by MeghaneMorgane(f): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
But why are people like this? Reading stories like this make people to loose trust in others more and more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Tonytonex(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
WOW! See guts.
Where some girls dey see this kind mind get sef? shocked
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by joe4christ(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're definitely another simp. Even if you're as rich as Dangote, or you're the heir to Dangote wealth. You don't gift a woman 3million naira except your wife, mom or sister. Never a girlfriend. Only simps do so... Real niggars don't!
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by reddingtonblack: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Stinginess on the part of the man and/or greed from the lady. Someone once told me his ex ran with his money. He was also rich and I couldn’t understand why she did that. I insulted her…

With time I got to understand why that part of her was activated. She knew that was the last time she would see anything from him. So she took the money and bailed. About $50k

Here we go again! so when you found out the gurlfriend bailed with his money cos he was stingy ... that gave the justification you craved abi, oro e ko jo mii loju for once
What kind of being tagged "stingy" would keep his/her money with another person, owo baba ijebu you must to dapada ... the victims are just fools in luv no be stingyness, their partners simply capitalized on it. more bigger woes to MEN that trust in women.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Emmanuel30a: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
In The First Place, You Want A Relationship With A Lady Or Woman (at All Level) Because You Want Her To Help You Spend Your Money Or Some Of Your Money.She Just Shown You How Much Of Your Money She Can Help You To Spend. By Now, You Must Have Known Or Realize That Nothing Good Comes From A Relationship Between A Man And A Woman. No Woman Would Be In A Relationship With A Man That Is Destitute And She Has Just Shown She Was In A Relationship With A Very Rich Man. She Could Be Listnening To That Hip Hop Song Titled 'Chop My Money' Chop My Moneyyyy Now
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Blaqqcorleone(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Today's episode...
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Ganbite: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
chatinent:
As in, the brother na leper or he was just stupidly not man enough to meet the parents and do the rites?

Besides, where she wan travel go? Comoros?

It's love bro, the guy may decide to keep the money with her in other to avoid spending it .. he did that out of trust and if there is no trust u can ask a woman hand in marriage .. the lady is just the opposite of what the guy thought, the lady is a demon in disguise cuz i see nothing wrong keeping such money with the fiance because women are the best manager when it comes to money keeping.

As for me, I can't blame the guy because ordinarily, a man can not marry a woman he did not trust but this is a good lesson and a reminder to that adage that says not all that are glitters are gold

The Lady is just a thief and it will be very difficult for her to get a man cuz no matter what she makes tomorrow a man will definitely use marriage to dupe her also and by that time we will start blaming the man not knowing that it's karma working and who knows if the guy had also dupe a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Aflix(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Present.. cheesy
Keep it up.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by samwillyco1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Just reading comments
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aflix:
Keep it up.
Thanks..
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by ngwababe(f): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
The girl fit come back come marry him. He should keep hope alive. grin

What if she carry am give another man nko? The guy should be happy sef say the babe get sense. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.