Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled (43406 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by od501: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
sylvestersamuel:
This ona na wise lady. Last last, she has used what she has to get what she want.

Who marriage help kwanu?

Even bible says in all thy getting, get wisdom (abi no so bible put am ni?)

Baby girl, enjoy your loot in peace, the SIMple man deserves it.

Shey...wen he track em down, use em toto water do moni, you will still come here to shout men are scum.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Blame it on the girl for her greed and betrayal, not the man for his trust and thoughtfulness. Be logical and stop letting your SIMP-REDPILL make you not reason well.
Lol, by now you should already know that only these broke boys on NL are the ones always forming REDPILL upandan.

They won’t put the blame on who they are supposed to blame, na Simp we go dey hear like anthem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Greatfullheart: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hashabiah:
This generation of women are nothing better than snakes in a green grass and I pity ant man who'll fall for their gimmicks
snakes you say? If there's any word bigger snakes name it thats what they are.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Nitah1: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Newsmic:
Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa And Travelled Out

A Twitter user, ALHAJI OMO ILORIN with handle, @Eederah_ took to the social networking platform recently to claim that his brother deposited the sum of N3m to the account of his wife to be in preparation for their marriage rites, however he got swindled after the said bride-to-be used the money to process her Visa and travelled out of the country, IGBERETV reports.

His tweet reads,

https://twitter.com/Eederah_/status/1484915644277706753?t=MnCEqOIsO4Elyt0rumUekg&s=19

The tweet elicited mixed reactions. Some didn't believe him given that such amount may not be enough to take one out of the country, while others said his brother shouldn't have given the lady the money.

Read below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413042/lady-uses-n3m-fiance-sent-marriage-process-visa-travelled/
I will lockup the entire family, anywhere she go them go fish her out.,
One person in the family must know her whereabouts.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Munzy14(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stenewiser:
dis one na senior SIMP, SIMP where no get bank account. want to impress a girl, GOD pls Don't let me come across a simpson, cus they are so weak, Amen.
It depends on the said lady...

My relative that married a Canada based doctor, was the one coordinating the commercial houses the guy was building prior to them meeting...In fact they were yet to meet physically, but the trust was on another level..My relative completed the projects, and kept his balance till he returned..Paid her dowry, did the necessary stuffs..Married her, processed her paper and changed her location..

There good ones regardless..

For this man, if na me she never go free o..My hard money is Importanter..Either she pay it back or with her life...You can't wake the demon in any human and be doing Bamba.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by VULCAN(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Even if you don't have shame allow us to have it for you on your behalf.

We ALL know you as a champion for feminists.

If anyone types simp or Redpoll into Nairaland search one of your many diatribes against Redpill will come out on page 1 or 2.

I have had reason to wonder as to your gender.

It's a shame if you are male as you claim.

If you are male then you are the worst White Knight on this platform.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't you think I am a hero for standing for what's right?

[b]I don't side any gender aiit..[/b]I speak the bitter fact which you all hate to hear..
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
VULCAN:
Even if you don't have shame allow us to have it for you on your behalf.

We ALL know you as a champion for feminists.

If anyone types simp or Redpoll into Nairaland search one of your many diatribes against Redpill will come out on page 1 or 2.

I have had reason to wonder as to your gender.

It's a shame if you are male as you claim.

If you are male then you are the worst White Knight on this platform.

Thanks for agreeing with me..
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Clinghton: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Una no serious.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Shalommy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aboki no dey ever get sense... Just like our bubu.. Chaii.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Fashionista01(f): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fake story. I don't believe it.
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by ufotunang: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Nawaoooo.... nowadays you cannot trust your financeee .. anything can happen
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by Rottymy: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled by mywells: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Opportunity! this country hard my people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.