Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me (3079 Views)

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
190:

And you're a qualified, proficient, skilled, trained, practiced, certified, fool at 40 - not my words dou  grin  grin

Even this, wouldn't get you in b[i]i[/i]tch's skirt.  She said GO GET A LIFE, sadly tho, i agree with her on that!

Professional fool  grin grin grin
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hmmm
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
@ pweety, I am sorry i tried to play PEACEKEEPER.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
I've been hearing dat word a lot lately, i hope it's not becoming a curse.

Damnnn people leave the thread alone!!
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2011
grin grin - bookface

Leave that to her and stop biitching around her grin grin
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ok dat was funny, but i despise yu so i ain't laughing
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

@ pweety, I am sorry i tried to play PEACEKEEPER.

Are you Liicking arrse already?  or you're just playing the ol' make-me-feel-really-guilty game?

190:

grin  grin  - bookface

Leave that to her and stop biitching around her  grin  grin

You should be the one to stop sucking up to her.  I bet you've got vaginna in place of ballz, wtf is wrong with men these days?

You come across as the type of little boys that will squeak and clean just to get a lady's attention.  Pathetic is what i call it!. Go ahead and worship the little bytch. who gives a tod?
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2011
bookface:

Are you Liicking arrse already?  or you're just playing the ol' make-me-feel-really-guilty game?

You should be the one to stop sucking up to her.  I bet you've got vaginna in place of ballz, wtf is wrong with men these days?

You come across as the type of little boys that will squeak and clean just to get a lady's attention.  Pathetic is what i call it!. Go ahead and worship the little bytch. who gives a tod?

For fu[i]c[/i]k sake, I aint even intrested in her

Im a peace maker and need's every one to call these insults off

Jeez na me u come dey curse cos i tell you say e don do

Aooo fly kick u oo
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2011
190 - stop replying.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2011
Im out and you ignore em too pwee lipsrsealed
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2011
Pweety4me:

190 - stop replying.

190:

YES Maaam!

Im out and you ignore em too pwee  lipsrsealed

worship the bytch, you ball-less creature, worship the bytch
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2011
You get strength, Im out undecided
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2011
bookface:

Nah just don't have time for this isht right now
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2011
190:

You get strength, Im out undecided

You're dead 190, you've been deposed of your manhood, you're officially dead, you should really sit down and contemplate the woes of your existence.

It's one thing to love peace, it's another thing to endure BS, you, my friend endures BS, you will suck up to the most repugnant girl on earth, just to get an hello, and like that, they keep using you like a pair of old worn out dirty socks. I really have no qualms with that, who knows maybe i could even get you to suck on my dyyk.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2011
Some people have a really [i]b[/i]adt period lipsrsealed
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
Chineke

Pweety4me what did you say to bookface cos that dude is mad crazy

He reminds me of those half baked rabid dogs back in Nigeria

Bookface - We have been cool before now, PLEASEEEEEE - If you dreamt and saw me in your sleep

Im sorry, it wasnt me you saw, FREE ME ABEG!! - im on point. Worry bout your woes life angry

I dont have strength this afternoon to drag abeg undecided
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
190:

Chineke

Pweety4me what did you say to bookface cos that dude is mad crazy

He reminds me of those half baked rabid dogs back in Nigeria

Bookface - We have been cool before now, PLEASEEEEEE - If you dreamt and saw me in your sleep

Im sorry, it wasnt me you saw, FREE ME ABEG!! - im on point. Worry bout your woes life  angry

I dont have strength this afternoon to drag abeg  undecided

I am usually a very peaceful poster, i only hate when men suck up to bytches.  If in the end, if she doesn't give you a head, then you're doomed for life, mark my words.

If i had dreamt of you, i probably would have killed you in my dreams.  By the way, weren't you instructed to shut the eff up and stop replying?  you're gon make madam angry o  shocked
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^You have a problem, now stop telling us about how much of a bytch ur mother is, go tell her urself!!
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2011
^

You're now my biitch.   cheesy

Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Excelboi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2011
Damn

(1) (2) (3)

My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault / I Nid Somebody / My 6 Relationship RED Alerts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.