Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me (3078 Views)

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
Who is sick? undecided
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2011
This young hoe must be possessed

Do you have to refer to dem Mama.

E be like say your mama don die

Your mama must be valueless for you to see dem mama that way.

Animal in human skin
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Cuddlemii: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2011
Is this naija's audition for Wilmer Valderrama's Yo momma.

Please iya ni wura. This is not our culture. Awon omo isin, ko si nkan ti eni fi sere. Iya ti o fun yin lo yan. Its absurd!

Aye ti baje! Aye to to Aye Aka mo ra!

Ha Iya, eloyun mi fun osu mesan, lolz
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

This young hoe must be possessed

Do you have to refer to dem Mama.

E be like say your mama don die

Your mama must be valueless for you to see dem mama that way.

Animal in human skin

Your are talking about your mother!!

YOUR OWN ASHAWO MOTHER!!

Is it my fault you no get job?why are you poker-nosing?na your mama dem call?y not use your brain?go get a job & stop fcking poker-nosing, you uneducated Arrow as if it's my fault, your ashawo MOTHER couldn't pay 4 your school fees dirty thing, you couldn't answer the thread but chose to open your nose to anothe person businesss.

IT IS your MOTHER THAT U R TALKING 2, SO GO SEND HER YOUR MESSAGE ON HER GRAVE!!

IDIOTTT

Cuddlemii:

Is this naija's audition for Wilmer Valderrama's Yo momma.

Please iya ni wura. This is not our culture. Awon omo isin, ko si nkan ti eni fi sere. Iya ti o fun yin lo yan. Its absurd!

Aye ti baje! Aye to to Aye Aka mo ra!

Ha Iya, eloyun mi fun osu mesan, lolz
Shut the fck up & speak english.

This is nairaland nott yorUba land.

IF YOU WANTED THEM 2 ABUSE your MOTHER JUST SAY SO.

BECAUSE NOBODY WAS TALKING 2 YOU EITHER!!

SO GO & FCKING DIG your HEAD IN your BUTTT.

NONSENSE THING, IYA E LON BA WI, OLOSHI!
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
Now becus of u dumb yoruba people, they will lock the thread.

You don't even know a thing, talking about manners & know nothing about it,

bloody illiterate foools!

p.s dont give a damn if i get banned
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^^
That comment was uncalled for. You just don't make comments about people like that, but hey what the heck
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Cuddlemii: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
Pweety4me:

YOUR OWN ASHAWO MOTHER!!

Is it my fault you no get job?why are you poker-nosing?na your mama dem call?y not use your brain?go get a job & stop fcking poker-nosing, you uneducated Arrow as if it's my fault, your ashawo MOTHER couldn't pay 4 your school fees dirty thing, you couldn't answer the thread but chose to open your nose to anothe person businesss.

IT IS your MOTHER THAT U R TALKING 2, SO GO SEND HER YOUR MESSAGE ON HER GRAVE!!

IDIOTTT

Shut the fck up & speak english.

This is nairaland nott yorUba land.

IF YOU WANTED THEM 2 ABUSE your MOTHER JUST SAY SO.

BECAUSE NOBODY WAS TALKING 2 YOU EITHER!!

SO GO & FCKING DIG your HEAD IN your BUTTT.

NONSENSE THING, IYA E LON BA WI, OLOSHI!

Pweety4me:

Now becus of u dumb yoruba people, they will lock the thread.

You don't even know a thing, talking about manners & know nothing about it,

bloody illiterate foools!

p.s dont give a damn if i get banned

I had written 4 paragraphs of insults before but removed it because its not worth it. Who can beat you to it,
nobody because you are a mad woman on the leash.

Its just dawned on me that your frequency is half way on earth and the other almost gone so I will leave u to drown in your own self destruction. This path you have chosen would ruin you.

Best of luck with abusing people's mothers. What a disgrace to womanhood!
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 1:56am On Jun 25, 2011
^^You are speaking to your mother your MOTHER & your MOTHER ALONE!! kiss

You wrote 4 paragraphs of insult for your MOTHER AGAIN?lol u must love her ooo. . .you really need a brain & job to go with fool of the planet!
cheesy undecided
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 1:57am On Jun 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
That comment was uncalled for. You just don't make comments about people like that, but hey what the heck
Stfu nobody was talking to you.

Why put some1's wahala for your head?you will only go down with the problem, jobless fools!
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
This small Girl Is a MAD DOG

I PITY THE MAN THAT WILL MARRY THIS EVIL PRODUCT AS A WIFE

YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF A BROKEN HOME

YOU DON`T EVEN KNOW HOW TO ADDRESS ELDERS

SORRY SORRY OOO
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2011
PWEETY4ME IS A PRODUCT OF EVIL SIAMENS.

ANY MAN THAT MARRY YOU MUST BE CURSED FROM ABOVE
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2011

YOUR OWN ASHAWO MOTHER!!

IDIOTTT

Omo osan.
Omo lasan lasan.

Omo jati jati.

This is why the legality of abortion must be considered.

I smh for her parents, they would have been better off if they were childless.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by upendo98(f): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2011
hmmm
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^You should be crying because they are talking about you.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2011
Thats why i kant stop loving you grin grin
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by satani22: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
bookface:

Omo osan.
Omo lasan lasan.

Omo jati jati.

This is why the legality of abortion must be considered.

I smh for her parents, they would have been better off if they were childless.
na wa oo
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2011
190:

Thats why i kant stop loving you grin grin
U r a professional fool, your real name doesn't even suit you, GET A LIFE!

satani22:

na wa oo

Stop giving volume, your going to make 190 feel bad ok.

Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2011
Look @ the way they speak? they sound like mindless village champions!!

'respect your elders'

'Any man who marry you must be cursed'

e.t.c

You guys are NOLLYWOOD!!

I thought you were yoruba people?y now r u trying to sound like igbo people now?too funny really undecided

All of you are just a bad display of what how senseless some nigerians can be, not like it was any of your business, but u ppoke your nose in another persons' matter & fail in your attempt to prove an wise point as you curse in the process how unlogical & FOOLISH!!

Lol respect your elder, y dont you tell that to your unborn kids. . .nonsense you are talking 2 your mothers!
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Phate07(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2011
too many insults on this thread shocked
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2011
I didn't mind them ooo, before they started taking things to far attacking & abusing them mama ooo lipsrsealed
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2011
pweety4me - the love of my life kiss kiss
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Phate07(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2011
^^You certainly do have a pathetic love life then
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 12:29am On Jun 26, 2011
^excuse me are u saying pweety4me is pathetic and useless and A destitute to mankind   angry angry

I go slap u o  grin  grin
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2011
Phate07:

^^You certainly do have a pathetic love life then

I couldn't agree more.

190:

^excuse me are u saying pweety4me is pathetic and useless and A destitute to mankind   angry angry

I go slap u o  grin  grin

No, he's saying pweety4me is a shallow minded, loud mouthed iidiot, maybe even a LovePeddler, and he probably is just wondering why someone like you could say "she's the love of your life". Do you think it has something to do with you being a "professional fool"? undecided
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Odunnu: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2011
Choi!!
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
Pweety4me:

Stfu nobody was talking to you.

Why put some1's wahala for your head?you will only go down with the problem, jobless fools!

Don't forget that you started this with me. I never meant to get into this but you had to include me. I was just trying to calm you down and you set me ablaze.
But not to worry I am not in the mood yet, when I am ,
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2011
bookface:

No, he's saying pweety4me is a shallow minded, loud mouthed iidiot, maybe even a LovePeddler, and he probably is just wondering why someone like you could say "she's the love of your life". Do you think it has something to do with you being a "professional fool"? undecided

Shut up leave my girl alone - I dont care what u think, she's nice if you really get to know her

Leave her alone and be y'all walk away alive angry angry
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
***Burps***

So this thread still hasn't been cleaned?

Also these people are still ranting about their mothers?wow!!

I ave amnesia right now, but you guys r true naggs!!

Ever wondered if thses people are WOMEN?

It's sunday today, did any of you even go church?all you dreamt & woke up thinking about is some cyber chic on nairaland who yu love to tell about your MOTHER!pathetic,uneducated, individuals!!

GO GET A LIFE!!
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

Don't forget that you started this with me. I never meant to get into this but you had to include me. I was just trying to calm you down and you set me ablaze.
But not to worry I am not in the mood yet, when I am ,
You don't make what comments?the 'yo momma' comment?

Ok YOU seem a little reasonable, so were you blind to the series of insult they were passing @ theirselves?or you thought it was ok?just becus of a 'yo momma' comment?that had apsolutely NOTHING 2 do with them!! plse look b4 u leap. . .it was really blown out of proportion, and they wouldn't stop i even bluffed dem dey kept comming back like pregnant woman's hormones. . .arrant BS!!
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2011
190:

Shut up leave my girl alone - I dont care what u think, she's nice if you really get to know her

Leave her alone and be y'all walk away  alive angry angry

U 're truly a professional fool!- not my words tho.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
bookface:

U 're truly a professional fool!- not my words tho.

And you're a qualified, proficient, skilled, trained, practiced, certified, fool at 40 - not my words dou  grin grin

(1) (2) (3)

I Used Juju To Marry My Wife, Now She's Barren How Do I Tell Her / She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy / My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.