Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (51854 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by TaiwoAgbolade01: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!
Nice
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Coolgent(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

98% of the so called LG TV ain't from LG Electronics Company but imitation.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

You just bought awa. Merely looking at the TV you will know it's fake. If you have little knowledge about electronics don't buy big brands like LG , Samsung.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by MMempire(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Even from your moniker(dollywood), e show say you dull small. You better carry sojo go the place collect your money back. No agree for another TV o. Dem go give you original LG TV this time around, but go nack you with high price cos you go dey desperate for the original LG TV. Just jejely add money and then carry yourself go LG accredited dealer shop go buy once you get your full refund.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]
This is fake.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Femi316: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Am laffing at you bkus you did the wrong thing, you bought a fake television from the wrong place and you are here complaining about the television you bought... shame no dey catch you say your fellow you use your head... �
Dollywood:

And you think laughing will make me feel worse?
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Femi316:
Am laffing at you bkus you did the wrong thing, you bought a fake television from the wrong place and you are here complaining about the television you bought... shame no dey catch you say your fellow you use your head... �

Wow! That means you're flawless and not prone to mistake, dumbass.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
kiss
MMempire:

Even from your moniker(dollywood), e show say you dull small. You better carry sojo go the place collect your money back. No agree for another TV o. Dem go give you original LG TV this time around, but go nack you with high price cos you go dey desperate for the original LG TV. Just jejely add money and then carry yourself go LG accredited dealer shop go buy once you get your full refund.

undecided
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by ghettochild(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2022
bigcee:

This is funny grin
I dey tell u.
I saw LG displayed on the screen but the next day.
He disappeared
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Niom(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Whynow:
Bros you fit don buy fake. If you don't buy from Faouni group, you are on your own.

I recently changed my 42inch LG to 65inch UHD WebOS with magic remote. I was constrained with budget, so l checked prices on Jiji. The prices were cheaper than what Faouni quoted. Too good to be true!!!!!

I did further research on Reddit, and Google search with key phrases like " how to spot fake LG products". . My thoughts were validated.

All my appliances are LG, and always buy from rom Faouni.
Thank God I didn't go the other way. Life is Good.

I don't work for LG, neither have any affiliations with Faouni. Just save yourself wahala and buy from the main accredited reseller.

How much did you buy it??
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by udatso: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Niom:

How much did you buy it??
As at October last year, it was 400k. As at December it was 435k. I have no idea how much now. You can check fouanistore dot com for the price. The price you get there is the price you will get at the physical fouani store nationwide

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Niom(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
udatso:

As at October last year, it was 400k. As at December it was 435k. I have no idea how much now. You can check fouanistore dot com for the price. The price you get there is the price you will get at the physical fouani store nationwide

OK thanks bro
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by femzy190: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dollywood:
I went to another store this morning after returning the TV back to the dealer, the two boys there said I should drop the TV till their boss is back on Monday. When I went to another store you wouldn't believe same fake LG TV was in the front of the store, so believable, a novice like me would easily have fallen. I went into the store and asked for an ORIGINAL LG TV, because I told me the ones in the front outside their store is fake and the sales boy went inside to bring out the ORIGINAL one with a 2-Year warranty encrusted on the carton plus a free wall bracket. Can y'all see how heartless this electronic sellers are? What if im another person with no clue of knowing which is fake or not and I end up paying 70k for the fake LG while the original is inside their store collecting dust. The thing I noticed is that they keep the ORIGINAL inside because its expensive and put the affordable fake one outside their store.
Better that you returned it. How much did u meet d price of the original one
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
femzy190:

Better that you returned it. How much did u meet d price of the original one

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by stacyadams: 1:30am On Jan 29, 2022
Nbotee:
No b company error. There are a lot of fake LG products in the market. Infact LG have been going round major electronics line around Abuja with SON and police to confiscate and arrest dealers of these products

my guy those days got shop, him go buy tvs. Then him go buy tV label like LG or Sony...now sell am
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Femi316: 6:55am On Jan 29, 2022
You wen no dey flawless, you fellow guy, guy you and give you NEPA television you dey here dey type rubbish make i cum tell you sorry I pity you...
Dollywood:

Wow! That means you're flawless and not prone to mistake, dumbass.

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by savanto: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2022
osazsky:
Igbo man can nerver return money with thier kokonut head..them go give u another new one..u wil be happy ..when u get home it will be same as the old one..one igbo guy once said i did rather die or go to jail for 5 months than return 50k
Went to alaba 2 years ago the guy gave me samsong instead of samsung he said its the same thing that samsung dont know how to spell thier name that thier real name from birth is samsong not samsung..he even told me the full maning of samsong.that the first person that bought the tele his name was sam..sam started dancin immediately the tv started singing hence its called samsong

Osazua, this really cracked me. You funny bro, I just dey laugh since.�
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2022
Original LG assembled by Fouani NG.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dkunle: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2022
erico2k2:

the fairly used might be better as they are Original and no moving parts unlike cars.

Na so I buy one fake Samsung tv before my eye clear, I had to buy a UK used from Graceglory, con see the difference, even picture quality was far better than the useless new one I bought previously.

Graceglory sells top notch.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by erico2k2(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Dkunle:

Na so I buy one fake Samsung tv before my eye clear, I had to buy a UK used from Graceglory, con see the difference, even picture quality was far better than the useless new one I bought previously.

Graceglory sells top notch.
ofcos the Uk one will be standard.unlike cars no mileage ���

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by erico2k2(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2022
Dollywood:
Original LG assembled by Fouani NG.
the cost will let U k ow picture quality
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
erico2k2:

the cost will let U k ow picture quality

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by erico2k2(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2022
Dollywood:

that's less than £150.I don't see that being same standard as a UK LG.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2022
erico2k2:

that's less than £150.I don't see that being same standard as a UK LG.

So what are you saying now?
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Valuepaints20(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Return it
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by erico2k2(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dollywood:

So what are you saying now?
That if u place it aide by side with a Uk used LG it wont be of same quality as the UK one.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by obumsway(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
You can buy Ailyons TV. Mehn, those TVs are dope ..... Perfectly clear !!
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Domale:
I look for new TV, is this a good option?

Aliyon has the best reviews for a TV. You can get it.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
obumsway:
You can buy Ailyons TV. Mehn, those TVs are dope ..... Perfectly clear !!

Do you own one?
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by obumsway(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Dollywood:

Do you own one?
yeah ... Bought one
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2022
obumsway:
yeah ... Bought one

How much did you get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kayvee Kisses Angel On First Night / UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.