Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (51583 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by udatso: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!
I am sorry for your loss. No LG 32 inch brand new original TV goes lower than 100k. You have just bought a copy (fake).
I hope this serves as a lesson to all.
For electronics such as TV, AC, fridge etc, always buy from official partners and stores. It's usually more expensive but quality and support is guaranteed.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by codemaniacs: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

I have tried everything and the TV has been returned going back on Monday to talk to their boss.

Ensure you get an HD TV not just an LED TV...
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Greatlee54: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
U would have bought an original 32" bruhm TV for that same price

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is why am so scared am buying new TV set my ibo brothers... I bought a Sony TV from acunon and I will say the experience has been great.. Although is UK used but the TV is up to date more than the present day android TV...

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by TruthinAction: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
But you they were supposed to test it for you before you paid for it.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by agohmamuda(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

How much did you buy yours?

I bought then for 60k. Right now it's 105k Full H.D. Dealers might sell for 110k or more. But company price is 105k.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Asuzero2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is not possible to get original LG 32tv at 70k better return it

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by agohmamuda(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
;[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]

grin grin; grin My brother, this is the fake version. Leme look for the carton of the original type for you.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by shiwex: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nigeria and fake products......that country too yeye for me. any nonsense can enter Naija market.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Asuzero2(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Common polystar 32 tv is not 70k

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by MacBuoro(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is not an original LG and sorry they won't change it. The price sef no be am. And again even from Founi I can still give you a better price. Dealers get a discount rate, so the reason we sell with good prices. Call or WhatsApp 08069322868(for your original electronics) with warranty.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Chimatesky64: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kunja2:
take it back to where you bought it from na.

I wish Oraimo was making TV cos their quality is top notch really. I'm currently using their powrbank and it's so amazing.
making tvs and making power banks are different ball game.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Kunja2: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chimatesky64:
making tvs and making power banks are different ball game.
well, if infinix can do it, why not?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Kunja2: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
kriss27:
How much did you buy it? Can this charge laptop?
i believe it should provide you have a fitting cable.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by udatso: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
osazsky:
Igbo man can nerver return money with thier kokonut head..them go give u another new one..u wil be happy ..when u get home it will be same as the old one..one igbo guy once said i did rather die or go to jail for 5 months than return 50k
Went to alaba 2 years ago the guy gave me samsong instead of samsung he said its the same thing that samsung dont know how to spell thier name that thier real name from birth is samsong not samsung..he even told me the full maning of samsong.that the first person that bought the tele his name was sam..sam started dancin immediately the tv started singing hence its called samsong

grin you kidding right?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by SirMichael1: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
Na lie! It can't be HD

Lol. 2 years and now is way different oh. Gadgets (phones, TVs, pc, etc) you'll get for 50k then, you'll get it for 75k now. Phones are even the worst! The fall of naira doesn't help at all.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by mansoor093(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
I experience this just last week, they packaged refurbished 26inches LG for me for 30k (with catoons), I am about to make payment and I told them to retest it that am not satisfied with the pictures quality for Gotv they Inserted.....I noticed the LG printed Logo on it was not Original...I japa

I later bought tokunbo 28 inches (Toshiba) for 30k....guys that Toshiba is dope, the pictures quality is top notch.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by nopsman1: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]

Super fake
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
nopsman1:

Super fake
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Kizyte(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

I use Hisense HD LED, the picture quality is the best I've ever seen.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Automolite: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

32" LG for 70k?.. shocked
No be this country.
Last I priced Hisense 32" in July last year..na 82k last them tell me..
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by StDonE(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin .... that's not original LG TV. If you want to buy original one, go to shopping malls like game or spar etc. Features of the original one are: it has a label at the back written 'fouani nig Ltd' (2) the serial number at the carton will be the same as the one on the back of the TV, (3) at the back of the TV, it carries carved LG on the body. The power light is red and at the center under the TV, the screen would display LG in fine graphics, then it will show HOME, ANTENNA, AV, HDMI until you select one of the options. Finally, from the menu setting the serial number will be the same as the one printed at the back.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Belemahue: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
not original please return it back to the seller @ 32" the picture quality is expected to be good
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by TechspeciaIist(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wasky101:

Are u not confused by your own post
First u are not on d same page with igbos
Then u like doing business with them
Then again they are not to be trusted.
This is the most confusing thing I have read
grin
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by zutu(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

that TV is china, not LG. No guarantee on that TV
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Pegi23(f): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
70k is too poor. Try buying one of 125k.dearest op
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Femi316: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tell am make he know ... make I laff in swahilli scrararara
PatEJIKE:

You bought a confirm fake LGTV32, original one is ₦100k and above
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pegi23:
70k is too poor. Try buying one of 125k.dearest op

Like I said, the price is not an issue, if I was told there's fake and original, and the price difference was given to me, I won't bother buying the fake, my weekly earnings is enough to add to it to buy the original one. On Monday I'm going to add 35K to the money at their hand to get the original one, me and their boss spoken and it has been solved. Their boss even showed me the original, fake, and even further told me tricks used to fool people into believing they got the original one.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Femi316:
Tell am make he know ... make I laff in swahilli scrararara

And you think laughing will make me feel worse?
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Christmasdon(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
NASO ANYTHING When see u dey be like.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Elmander1983(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
That is obviously not from an LG shop. Pls return it and go to an LG shop for an OG.
Dollywood:

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Moutine(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) / Actor Runs Away After A Snake Was Introduced To His Scene (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.